Konoha Academy's Dormitory (N...

By Airin0606

After the academy had declared that it would be reducing its number of student intakes this year; Tenten made... More

The Proposal
Henge No Jutsu
Roommates
Welcome Speech
Initiation
Maito Gai
The Nightmare
Beware of the Byakugan
Tenten and Neji's Past
Uchihaa Itachi
Share my..Tent
Ambush
Set-Up
First Kiss
Sleeping Arrangments
Train with Us
Dance
Crush
Arranged Marriage
He Left
Valentine
Oshima Island
The Uchihaa Clan
Beary Angry
Mangekyou
Itachi's Confession
Tenten's Realisation
The Engagement
Accidental Kiss
Caught Red Handed
Sleep with me
Culprits
Neji's Arranged Marriage
Changes
Truth
Hyuuga Aiko
Baby
Baby, Say Yes

Confession of the heart

1K 42 35
By Airin0606

Edited : 24.03.2018
I just realised that I skipped a paragraph. Gomen.

Since Airin was team leader, she assigned them to be moving in a formation. Airin was to be the first in line, she could read minds with a few kilometres which gave them the advantage of sending the enemies' intentions before they could even react. Second in line was Kakashi, his olfactory senses would assist the team in tracking down an enemy if anything happened to Airin. Third in line was Lee then Gai, both taijutsu specialist would be required to bounce off any enemies before the next few could reach them. Following closely behind Gai and Lee were Tenten and Itachi. Tenten who could fight from a long distance using her weapons could lend a hand ton the Taijutsu specialists if they ever needed it, while Itachi's sharingan would be useful in detecting genjutsu from a distance and stop it before it reaches the rest while Neji was the last, his byakugan was useful in detecting any possible enemies from behind.

They almost reached a village which was about 5 hours away from the forest before Airin halted them all into a group discussion.

"We need to blend in to avoid getting any attention directed towards us. We do not want to engage in another ambush. Our client is waiting for us at some dodgy pub later in the evening. Now, it's not that I have anything against how you guys look, but most of you do not look anything like a civilian." Airin shot all of them a weary look.

Neji and Itachi looked like they had just committed murder, with their intimidating faces, Kakashi was already suspicious looking with his mask on. While Gai and Lee looked too..eccentric for anyone's liking.

"All of you except for Takagi. I assume you can perform a henge for me?" Airin asked her knowingly.

"She knows, she had read my mind." Tenten thought inwardly, to that Airin nodded with a little wink.

Neji noticed this and looked at both women before he could even stop them, Tenten answered.

"You want me to henge to a lady and keep you company at the pub while the rest are on patrolling duties right?"

Airin nodded in response. Tenten sighed as she transformed into her normal self. Airin smiled at that before she stopped Tenten, "You still look like a ninja though, lose those buns on your head and.." Airin took out a scroll and smeared her blood onto it before she popped a dress out of it, "put this on. I will be wearing a dress as well."

Itachi was giving Tenten an odd look but Tenten decided to ignore it, hoping that he would not find out about her true nature as well.

Tenten looked at the dress and spat the first words she could think of, "No."

Airin chuckled before she took out another scroll and out came a green one-piece latex spandex, "That or this."

"I hate you." Tenten sighed as she yanked the earlier dress away from Airin's outstretched hand and changed into it.

—————————————————

Tenten was wearing a navy hue short dress that featured floral prints throughout and a halter neckline made with a stretchy crepe fabric. Her back was completely exposed while her hair was tied up in a single high ponytail. She looked extremely uncomfortable.

"Babe, work with me, at least look alive if not youth~" Airin started but her mouth was covered abruptly by Tenten's hand.

"Please! I am begging you! Do not say that word! His voice is literally in our ears! I will go deaf again if he rants on about it repeatedly!" Tenten pleaded. All of them had wireless earpieces on, in order to communicate with each other. If Gai heard one more word of youth, he would babble on about the damn topic much to the other's despair plus they had no way to tune it out since his voice was firmly planted against their ears.

"Good call, Takagi." Neji's voice whirred into the earpiece.

Airin was getting most of the attention from the other patrons, her black halter dress did little to cover her well developed chest. Her long curly locks were pushed to one side, revealing her bare back. She had been getting wolf whistled by men while Tenten had been getting winks and cheap flirting lines thrown against her way.

"I can't do this Airin-San. I might just commit bloody murder unconsciously." Tenten muttered against Airin's ear.

"You and me both." Came Kakashi's voice in the earpiece when another man, made kissing voices towards the two ladies' direction.

"Silver hair likes you." Tenten exclaimed in an amused voice.

Airin laughed gently, before she winked at Tenten, "Tell me something I do not know and I will tell you something you don't know as well."

Tenten found Airin slightly odd, she read Tenten's mind but did not tell on her. Airin knew that Tenten was a woman and did not tell on her. She seemed like a strong kunoichi but enjoyed keeping her strength humbly hidden. And she enjoyed speaking in riddles. She perhaps knew too much but kept it to herself to keep herself entertained.

"The eagle and hawk have landed" Neji and Itachi's voice rasped simultaneously in the earpiece.

Airin and Tenten's attention were then focused solely towards two men; one with blue coloured hair and the other with green coloured hair who had just entered the pub. They scanned around until their eyes fell onto Airin and Tenten. They smirked as they walked towards them swiftly.

"I believe we have an appointment?" Red haired said. He had an intimidating look, he stood tall at 1.8m he half shadow, every muscle on his torso flowing from the light into the darkness. He seemed to have scared the living daylights out of the other gawking men who were slowly dissipating away from the two ladies.

Airin nodded with a gentle smile, red haired sat next to her while expertly brushing her thigh in the process, which earned a fake gasp from Airin and a Low growl from Kakashi through their earpieces.

"Calm down, senpai." Itachi's calm voice commanded.

"Yes." Airin's voice crooned seductively, "My gorgeous partner has it. In a seal of sorts. However, the deal was for us to have something in return Onoue-San. We would like to see it first please."

Green haired guy flashed Airin an annoyed look, to which Tenten replied, "A deal is a deal buddy."

Both men looked at each other and nodded before they motioned the ladies to stand and follow them. "Where are we going?" Tenten asked curiously.

Green hair answered, "Collecting the goods. It is not here, stashed in a warehouse nearby. Let's go." He said before he patted Tenten's butt, to which landed him a narrowed eye glance from Tenten.

Neji who saw what was going on looked annoyed. He knew it should not bother him, but it did. He was not the only one who looked as such, the Uchihaa prodigy, next to him looked unimpressed at the behaviour of the green haired man. He saw an expression on the otherwise calm man's face.

"Is he showing signs of agitation? But..why?" Neji thought inwardly.

Itachi glared at Neji before asking him in a placid tone, "What?"

Neji ignored his question and scoffed in response.

Tenten and Airin were seen leaving the pub and walking towards the direction of the warehouse.

"Leave some gap between them and us. Hide your chakra flow so that they can't sense us. Can the first years do it, Gai?" Kakashi asked through the earpiece, to which earned him a loud scoff form the proud Hyuuga prodigy.

"Please." Came Neji's retort from the earpiece.

"I will try my best." Lee answered.

"No. Then Lee, you will be stationed here with Gai and be on the lookout. We can't risk having anyone sensing our presence." Kakashi ordered. "Itachi and Neji, back me up if needed be."

—————————————————

Itachi was actually looking forward to be working with Teiji. After accidentally eavesdropping on his conversation with Neji's the other day, Itachi could not stop wondering what went on in Teiji's mind. It turned into an obsession. He was really curious about it.

Itachi knew he could handle anything, heck his father had taught him to swim at the age of 3 by tossing him into a lake and he survived the ordeal. The Hokage appointed him as a scholarship candidate as soon as he joined the academy. He was invincible, he could do and withstand anything; or so he thought.

All it took for his mind to collapse was seeing Teiji in a woman's form. When Teiji transformed into a woman, he noted that she had similar eyes to Teiji's original form, she wore her hair in two Chinese-style buns on her head with short fringe-bangs framing her face. Her slightly tanned skin was clear and smooth. As soon as Teiji transformed, Itachi felt that space and time collapsed into one tiny speck and exploded at lightning speed. It felt as though, he was a dehydrated explorer in the middle of the desert and the female version of Teiji was his oasis. He felt like he could run to the end of the universe in search of answers to this odd feeling, but eventually, it would just lead him back to this beautiful creature before him.

It was not like she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen-no, Airin-Senpai, his ANBU senior was living-proof that such a captivating masterpiece sent from above, exists. But even Airin could not capture his attention like how the female version of Teiji had.

It was in her chestnut coloured eyes, that captured Itachi's entire attention immediately, they showed her soul. All the beauty of the universe could not even hope to compete with what this enchantress had to offer; passion. Passion turned her eyes into spectacular shining spheres of the brightest diamonds. Passion that made her beautiful.

He was attracted to Teiji.

Itachi found himself smiling at the female version of Teiji. It only made it worse when Airin-Senpai asked her to wear a blue, floral printed halter dress that showed her silky skin. Knowing his mind-reading-senior, who thoroughly enjoyed crawling under his skin, she could have possibly ordered Teiji to be dressed in that outfit on purpose, to get a reaction from Itachi. Which to his ultimate horror- worked. Female Teiji looked stunning in that dress. The way the other men were gawking at her made Itachi extremely uncomfortable and when he saw the green haired client patting female Teiji's butt, he lost composure and unfortunately; the Hyuuga saw it on his face.

Itachi tried to mask it by giving Neji his award-winning murderous look and asked him placidly, "What?"

To which earned the Uchihaa an irate scoff from the Hyuuga.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.1K 24
Kakashi and Sakura were both trapped in a blizzard for days. The moment Kakashi's body goes into a hypothermic state-a core temperature that's too lo...
13.8K 325 41
Tenten goes to Konoha High-school. Her dormate is Temari. She was doing well in classes and sports especially her new awesome music bands with the gi...
3.6K 91 16
Noki Mae uzumaki Naruto's cousin,kiba's crush, temari's rivial. Mae is has her ups and her downs. Some how when lee is around her he always seems to...
69K 1.4K 36
Five girls who go to Konoha High School end up being friends with the new boys. But eventually, their friendship will become more than what they can...