HER BLIND HUSBAND ( A Wattpad...

By Amalk807

Highest ranking #1 WATTPAD FEATURED STORY. He walked past her without sparing her a single glance. The one gl... More

Sneak Peek
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
AMAL'S NOTE
AMAL'S NOTE :)
THE HOSSEINI FAMILY AWARDS (Closed)
#1 IN SPIRITUAL
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
WEDDING INVITATION
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
#Hosseini Brothers
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
HOSSEINI BROTHERS :)
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE (Part One)
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE ( Part Two)
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY (Part One)
CHAPTER FIFTY (Part Two)
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
NOMINATED!
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
Teaser
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
The Hosseini Family Treasure Hunt
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
AMAL'S DISCLAIMER!
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE (Part One)
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE (Part Two)
EPILOGUE ONE
EPILOGUE TWO
HER BROKEN HUSBAND

CHAPTER FORTY THREE

18.3K 1.8K 449
By Amalk807

The way in which the garden table at the back of the Hosseini Mansion had been set, one could easily have mistaken that one of the Hosseini brothers was out to impress a young maiden.

Every single little thing was simply perfect but what made everything more perfect was the fact that not one but both the Hosseini brothers, were donned in their most expensive three piece suits.

"How does the garden look like Akhi?" asked Yasir, looking as handsome as ever.

"It's beautiful Yasir. She is going to love it."

"Really? You think so?"

"I know so."

"How I wish I could see her face and the garden as well," said Yasir sadly.

Hisham immediately placed his hand over his brother's shoulder and squeezed it. He could only but imagine what his younger brother was going through.

"Its okay bro. You don't need to see anything anyway. The happiness in her voice will tell you everything."

"That is very true Akhi. I honestly can't wait to 'see' her reaction."

"On that note, I will go get her," said Hisham and Yasir nodded, a really large smile on his face.

Hisham slowly made his way into the Mansion a smile similar to Yasir's etched all over his face. He too, could not wait to see her reaction. He and Yasir had been secretly planning this for over a month now and he was glad that so far, everything had turned out great. The only thing missing now was her...their beloved Mama.

He quickly adjusted his bowtie upon reaching his parent's bedroom's door afterwhich he placed three very loud 'Hisham style' knocks on the door not at all caring that Hitler was home that day.

Yasmin opened the door within seconds and she immediately let out a gasp when her eyes fell on her eldest son.

"Awww Habibi, just look at you. You look so handsome. Where are you going dressed like that?"

"On a date."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"With who?"

"With you!"

Yasmin's face lit up as realisation dawned on her face. She knew such days alright. Once every month, her two sons would take her out, either to the mall to watch a movie, for shopping or for dinner and she personally cherished each and every single date of theirs.

"Oh, its date day again is it?"

Hisham quickly placed his hand over his heart, pretending to be really hurt.

"Mama, I thought we named this day together. Please don't call it date day."

"Oh, what was the name again?"

"Mama's dates with the two most handsome guys around."

Yasmin burst out in laughter and Hisham smiled.

"Its the best name we could think of okay," he said smiling.

"But of course."

"So shall we go?" asked Hisham as he held out his hand for her.

"But I'm not even dressed. Why didn't you tell me from before?"

"First of all, this was supposed to be suprise and secondly, our lunch date is in our very own garden."

"Aaah, then lets go," said Yasmin but stopped when she heard her husband call her name.

"Yasmin where are you going?" asked Hussein as he came to stand near the door.

He too quickly did a double take on Hisham and nodded his head in approval.

"Where is he going?" he asked his wife.

"Its date day," replied Yasmin and Hisham frowned. Why couldn't she ever remember the awesome name?

"Oh! Can I come as well?"

Hisham immediately got into a coughing fit which was  followed a loud...

"No!"

"But why? I have nothing to do at home anyway. All four of us can go out," said Hussein.

"Can't work."

"Why?" asked Hussein confusedly.

"This day has a name and you will ruin it by coming," said Hisham a really serious expression on his face.

"And how is that?"

"Well, first of all, the name says Mama's and you obviously are not Mama," began Hisham.

"Secondly it says two guys and we are already two guys so...."

"Wait, didn't Khaleel go out with you guys on you're previous date? Didn't that make you three guys?" asked Hussein as he crossed his hands over his chest.

"Chill, I am still explaining," said Hisham and Hussein quirked up one of his eyebrows as he waited for his son to continue.

"And lastly but most importantly, the name says handsome and trust me you cannot at all be helped in that department."

"And where does Khaleel fall in, in all of this nonsense?"

"Khaleel is handsome while you...umm, lets just say you don't qualify," said Hisham.

Hussein stared at Hisham for a while not at all believing his ears. The nerve of this boy.

"I hope you know that you look like me," said Hussein rolling his eyes.

"Whaaaaaaaat? Noooooooo! Who even gave you that horrible idea?"

"Yasmin, please leave with this stupid boy before I smash his face against the wall," said Hussein pretending to be very annoyed but one could clearly see that he was trying his best not to laugh.

Yasmin laughed as she pulled a smiling Hisham away.

"Why do you guys have to be so dramatic?"

"Hosseini blood," Hisham replied casually and Mama laughed shaking her head.

"And to think that I have to deal with three Hosseinis every single day."

"Thats precisely why we take you out on dates every month. You deserve it," said Hisham as he led her towards the garden.

Yasir immediately snapped his head in their direction when he heard his Mama's familiar laugh.

"Oh Yasir. Just look at you. You look as handsome as you're Akhi," squeled Mama and Yasir laughed.

"Salam Mama," he said smiling.

"Waleikum salam my dear. I must say this is a beautiful surpise," she said as she looked around the beautifully decorated garden.

"Well, here are some more beautiful flowers for the most amazing Mama in the whole wide world," said Yasir as he held out a bouquet for his mother.

"Awww Habibi, these are beautiful I must say."

Yasir's smile grew even wider. His Akhi had been right, he didn't need to see her face nor the garden. The happiness and excitement in her voice was enough to tell him everything.

"Have a seat Mama," said Hisham as he pulled out a chair for her.

Yasmin's joy knew no bounds. She could only but thank Allah for her amazing sons.

"Umm, since we both don't know how to cook, we ordered food from you're favourite restaurant," said Hisham.

"Alhamdullilah for that. I was actually worried about what you guys were going to feed me."

"Thats so mean Mama. I know how to cook eggs, okay?" said Hisham and Yasir and Mama both burst out in laughter.

"Burnt eggs to be more precise Akhi."

"Jealous!"

"Definitely not over you're burnt eggs."

"Shut up or il invite Hitler."

"I dare you," replied Yasir laughing and Hisham stuck his tongue out at his brother despite the fact that he was not able to see him.

Yasmin smiled to herself as she listened to her two sons bicker. Usually, the two never argued but when they did, it would be over the stupidest of things and it would also be a never ending matter. Her eyes slowly scanned the beautifully set table until her eyes landed on a round, very familiar cake. Wait, wasn't that the cake she baked yesterday?

"Guys, whats for dessert?" she asked as she tried to figure out if that was really her cake or one from the shops.

"Cake!" both brothers replied in unison.

"From where?"

"The fridge."

"Ya Allah. I baked that cake for you're Baba!"

"Chill, we will save him a slice don't worry," Hisham replied calmly.

"But I thought you said that you had ordered food from outside?"

"We did but we ran short of money for dessert," said Yasir jokingly.

"Misers!"

"Ouch," said Yasir as he placed his hand over his heart.

"Mama, are you seriously choosing Baba over us on a day like this? And that too over cake? I am really disappointed in you right now," said Hisham.

"But he likes that cake. I can't believe you guys stole it from the fridge."

"And she still continues to choose him over us. The world is ending Yasir. The world is ending."

"And will you still choose him over us if we gift you this?" asked Yasir as he pulled out a tiny box from his coat's pocket.

He slowly opened the box and Yasmin's hands flew to her mouth when her eyes fell on the beautiful ring that lay in the box.

"Its so beautiful MashAllah," she said as tears stained her eyes.

"You didn't have to," she quickly added.

"We will do anything for you Mama. Anything to make you happy," said Yasir.

"Anything apart from that cake. We are eating it regardless," Hisham quickly interjected.

"Eat it all," said Yasmin as she pulled out the ring with a grin and both brothers burst out in laughter.

"Guess who chose the ring Mama?" asked Yasir.

Yasmin scrutinized the ring for a while afterwhich she calmly replied...

"Hisham."

"Thats right but how did you know Mama? Why not me?" asked Yasir shock evident all over his face.

"Well, if it was you who had chosen it, the ring would have been simpler but the ring is a bit overboard, so that makes it Hisham. He is the one who likes going overboard with everything," said Yasmin.

"That is true Mama. Akhi does go overboard with everything," said Yasir as he nodded his head.

"I go overboard with what?" asked Hisham confusedly.

"Everything."

"Like?"

"Well, you go overboard with you're jokes, you go over board with you're help aaaand you went overboard today by stealing my cake from the fridge," said Yasmin smiling.

"But do you know what you go most overboard with Habibi?" she asked.

"What?"

"You're love."

"I think im going to cry," said Hisham as he placed his hand over his heart and Yasmin once again burst out in laughter.

"Im very serious Hisham. I have never seen anyone have as much love as you have in you, Hisham," said Yasmin.

"I don't what you are talking about Mama. I love everyone equally. There is no overboard anywhere."

"Well, I think you love Yasir more."

"Oh that! That I do and that will never change," said Hisham as he picked a rose from the table and threw it as his brother.

"You know what I think?" asked Yasir.

"What?"

"I think that this lunch date just went 'overboard' with emotions all because of that cake and now I plan to eat. All of it," he said and he smiled when he heard his Mama and Hisham laugh.

"Back to normal everyone," said Hisham as he stood up to serve his Mama.

"Just don't go overboard with being normal Akhi. We need you're overboard love as well," joked Yasir.

"My overboard love is here to stay forever," said Hisham not knowing that one day, in the nearby future, his this very overboard love was going to become toxic not only for him but for his family as well!

******
Yasir let out a gasp as memories of parts of that day came flooding back. He had made a grave mistake. How could he have thrown out the one person who loved him the most? The one person who had supported him for as long as he could remember? The one person who had given him his everything.

His Akhi had always been willing to sacrifice all his happiness just for him. He had not even wanted to get married just because of him. How could he have forgotten all that in an instance?

He was now very sure that he had made a mistake and he planned on fixing it immediately.

"Khaleel?"

"Yes Yasir?"

"Help me to put my thumbprint on these damn papers."

"Don't be stupid Yasir."

"I know what I am doing Khaleel. You won't understand."

Khaleel passed his hand through his hair in frustration. What the hell was happening today? First Hisham and now Yasir.

"Don't do this Yasir. We can fix this."

"How?"

"I know who is behind all this."

Yasir immediately stood up from his chair, surprise etched all over his face.

"Who is it Khaleel?"

"I don't know if you will believe me, Yasir," said Khaleel.

"Khaleel tell me, why wouldn't i believe you? Is my Akhi in trouble?"

"Yasir..."

"Damn it. Just tell me Khaleel. Who is behind all this?"

Khaleel took in a deep breath before he replied...

"Its Zulekha Akram."

"You're Akhi's beloved wife."

*****
ASALAM ALEIKUM EVERYONE :)

PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT :)

SORRY IF THE CHAPTER IS A BIT RUSTY...I AM WRITING AFTER ALMOST A MONTH...

I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH :)

LOL..

OKAY SO NOW IM BACK AND IN SHA ALLAH THERE WILL BE FREQUENT UPDATES FROM NOW ON :)

AND FINALLY, The_Anonymous_Hijabi INTERVIEWED ME IN HER BOOK "Hot Chocolate With Hiba"....PLEASE DO CHECK OUT HER BOOK AND LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT :) AND MAYBE YOU COULD GET HER TO INTERVIEW AND AUTHOR YOU GUYS LIKE :)

SO UNTIL NEXT TIME ,

ASALAM ALEIKUM :)

AND ONCE AGAIN SORRY IF THE CHAPTER IS NOT UPTO YOURE EXPECTATIONS...:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 208K 59
I walked down the white hallways filled with the smell of bleach and chlorine. The lights above were too bright, too luminescent. I can't think. I ca...
122K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
104K 7K 28
(COMPLETED✔) **** Sometimes, you fall for the right guy, for all the right reasons, for all that is worth it, but harder when distance has to be main...
219K 13.6K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...