Running Into The Gangster

By friesbeforeguys101

Some call me bad luck. Some call me unlucky. Some call me their worst nightmare. Most fear me. Most scream w... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY- SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY- NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE

FIFTY-SIX

21.8K 675 348
By friesbeforeguys101

I want to hear you beg.

~Vincenzo~

When the blade was placed down on my hand, I knew I was going to have fun tonight. No matter how long this would take, I'm going to enjoy this as I watch his face filled with pain.

"That's all Vincenzo?" He busted out laughing. "Just one weapon to make me beg? Wow. just, wow." He smiled as he leaned back in the chair.

I looked down to the blade laying in the palms of my hand as my finger went softly against the blade. "No, but I do very much love my twisted knife," I said as I looked back up.

He was staring at the blade in my hand, and by the looks of it, this was his first time ever seeing this blade. The smirk on my face only grew. His eyes looked back at me as his face went blank. "Let me guess, has more pain in the victim."

I only smiled at him. "When using a twisted blade, it can cause some great damage to the victim. When stabbing them, the blade can go smoothly in, but when getting out, " I looked deeply into his eyes, "that's where the true pain comes."

I took a step forward as he cautiously stared at me. I continued to walk towards him till my legs were almost touching him. he forced a smile on his face, but I knew that this blade brought chills down his spine, it only fed the demon inside wanting more. "When penetrating the victim with this kind of blad-" My hand went fast, and jabbed the blade in his arm, causing his mouth to fall open as his eyes went to look at the blade stuck in his arm. "they can feel how the blad is made. They feel the twist in themselves, but the person holding it, can cause the real pain. This bald is made to cause them damage and serious pain. So, the owner of this blad can either twist the blad-" I said as my wrist slowly started to twist the blade to the left and that caused him to yell.

The smile on my face only grew to my ears as I continued. I heard and felt his muscles slowly breaking apart with mussy sounds as he yelled in agony. "Or sharply pull it out." My move was fast as I pulled the blade out of his arm. Blood dripped out from the hole was created and it was nicely deep. He stared at his arm his body shook slightly. His screams slowly settled down as he squirmed around the chair.

He tried to pull at the restraints as his body continued to jerk. The button up he was wearing was starting fill with his own blood.

"Or, when penetrating the victim, you can start to twist the knife as you break the skin." And that's what I did. I twisted the blade as it went through his other arm. Screams of pain were filling my ears and it only brought me pleasure in my ears. I would act like I would take it out but only push it back in. He tried to move back from me by scooting the chair back, but I leaned forward as my hand clamped around the back of the chair, holding him still.

"This is why it's my favorite weapon," I said hush only for his ears to hear. I pulled out the blade from his arm as he groans and breathes heavily. I push off from the chair and stood tall as he groans and squirms around in the chair. His arms are shaking from all the pain they're in, but I haven't even begun the torture.

I look down at the blade in my hand, just in time when I see some blood drip off from the tip of it, falling down next to my feet. I held the knife to my right side, and then I feel Edward take it from my hand. "Bring-" I said, but I stopped when I saw him step out of the shadows, and walk up to him.

"Fuckin too easy boss." He hissed. The blade went down to his thigh and pulled downward. Screams of agony came from Vlad while Edward was having the best time of his life. He pulled the knife of from his thigh while Vlad's leg jerked as he threw his head back as he continued to scream.

Edward turned around and made eye contact with me, but he only gave me a smirk. I raised an eyebrow at him as he looked down. "Sorry." He then walked back to the shadows he was at and then brought me the next weapon.

I looked at he was squirming around in the chair as he would groan and sometimes would yell again. My face went blank when my mind started to bring me back memories of how Mai was in pain when he broke her leg, and he shot both of her thighs, Or... maybe it was the demon inside of me wanting to hear more of his pain, so he's giving me fuel to hurt him more and more.

When the next weapon was brought to my hand, I didn't look at it, I went straight to him and slammed whatever it was, on the side of his head. I knew not to hit too hard, I didn't want him to knock out. I want to see him feel all this pain.

How. fuckin. Dare. You. Touch. Her.

I knew I was fighting with myself as I was beating the living shit out of him. My demon wanted his soul in his hands, but I wanted him to feel ten times worse pain that he caused her.

I stopped myself from slamming whatever it was on the side of his head when I heard him give one weak groan. I was breathing heavily, but I forced myself to take a step back before I do kill him.

I looked at what Edward placed in my hand and saw it was lock cutters. I smiled because you can do many things with these. Cut tongues off. Cut ears off. But my favorite. Cut fingers off.

Vlad was having trouble breathing and trying to decide what wound to focus on. His arms, his thigh, or his face. I busted his eyebrow and his lip, what shocked me was that I didn't even break his nose. Oh well. He got lucky.

"Not laughing anymore? Hmm, what a shame." I said darkly. He forced his head to look ahead and look at me in the eyes with one swollen eye shut, his lips curled up weakly, "You don't deserve my laughs." He said as he smiled at me.

My face went blank as he said that, but I'll make sure he does have pain. So I smiled once more. His eyes went to the weapon that I was holding and he slightly shifted in the seat. I was about to say something, but the door opened and shut.

"Ah good. He's still alive. I thought I missed it." Ricardo said out of breath.

I looked over my shoulder and looked at his blue eyes as he smiled at me. I clenched the lock cutter tighter, "wheres Mai? I told you to stay with her." I hissed.

"She's still in the hospital with James. He's cleaning her up. He told me to tell you that she's going to stay the night there, they need to transfer her some blood since she lost some. So I came here to tell you that, and I wanted to have a crack at him too." He turned to Edward, "Did you have a blow?"

He nodded, "twice actually."

Ricardo looked at me, "Then I need two times to go at him."

"No."

"What-"

I turned my back towards him and stared at Vlad, "Oh no, keep going. Act like I'm not here." He smiled as he held back the groan. I ignored him and took a step forward again.

I was done having small talk with him. I came here to do one thing and one thing only. Have his heart in my hand.

So, I went close to him and ignored whatever he was saying to me, and gave him one good wack on the side of his head again to distract him from moving back, and that's when I placed two of his fingers in the mouth of the cutters and slammed the handle down, closing his fingers in it.

Screams filled the room again and that's when I felt his fingers hit my shoe. His index and middle finger rolled off of my shoe while blood squirted towards me. He shook violently in the chair as he screamed his lungs out.

I turned toward Ricardo, "go." He smiled and quickly rolled up his sleeves and walked towards him. I gave Edward the cutters and I can hear the punches go hard against Vlad, but...oh well.

When I told Ricardo to stop, he did. I held my hand out and a knife was placed down on my open palm. Finally.

Groans came out from him and he looked horrible. His skin was paling, and I need to do this fast before his own body kills him first. "I hope hell will treat you well, I'll see you once again when I die old."

His eyes weakly looked at me, but I was alreadly going towards him with one thing set to mind. I held the knife tight in my left hand and slamed it hard in his chest. His mouth fell open and his breath was short. I pulled down and retreated the kniffe and did it once more. My movements were fast. I need this.

When I made his chest have a slightly big enough hole for my hand to fit in, I dropped the knife and plunged my hand in. His chest was warm, but my face was stone cold blank as he had his mouth wide open so as his eyes.

I felt his rib cage, so my hand went down, and past it. His body was weaking, but I need to do this. I opened and closed my hand in his chest to open up the muscles and till I found the weakly beating heart. My hand pushed deeper in and wrapped around it. It jerked in my hand and he gasped in so air. I stared at him. "Have fun." I smirked and pulled back with all my force.

Pulling his beating heart out of his body.

I stood tall as I had it in my hand. He was jerking with his mouth open as he stared at me with wide eyes. The room was quite as I felt the eyes of my men stare at me. I turned around and dropped his heart on the floor. "I want him gone. I'll be with Mai."

No one said anything, and I smiled.

No one should play with the devil himself.

******

*sips tea*

Ah, finally. ;)

Inkitt I'll post on Thursdays instead of Tuesday's. So, Thursday would be a brand new chapter and you can read what happens.

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 5.4K 45
BOOK #1 "What are you going to do? You can't kill me. I am the most skilled person in this mafia hands down. Hell.. I even beat you! 'The big, bad ma...
74.8K 1.5K 52
I _____________________________________________ She was known as la reina de sangre , the one who feared no one, who wore blood on her skin like its...
308K 6.3K 35
"I'm so sorry mom I got hel-"a voice calls before stopping when they look at me and I look back at him "You" we say at the same time earning an eye...
724 3 17
They are in a secret relationship because of a threat from their rivals. Everyone thinks they hate each other but only they know they'd kill anyone...