Make It Right (Dave East)

By Tea_air_raaaa

Not good with these but I promise the book will be good 🤗 More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
A.N
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
10K !!!!!!!!!!
36.
37.
38.
39. PART ONE
39. PART TWO
Update.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
Book 2 Sneak Peak
Cover
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT‼️‼️‼️
Terrible loss
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
UPDATEEEEEEE

53.

18.3K 576 44
By Tea_air_raaaa

David-

"Y'all ready to go?" I asked Ashley and Bianca as they sat in my room. 

I just got done loading up the truck with their stuff.

They both looked at me sad and nodded.

"Unfortunately." They mumbled grabbing their phones and shit.

"It's only temporary. We going to straighten this shit out." I told them.

Eli stepped in the door way and Ashley left out with him.

"Baby how you feeling right now?" I asked B.

"How many times are you going to ask me that?" She half smiled walking over to me.

"I just want to know where your head at cause you haven't said much about the situation." I told her.

"I know." She mumbled stuffing her charger in her purse.

"I don't want you going mad at me." I said cause that's the last thing I want to happen.

"I'm not mad at you I just don't want to do this." She told me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Baby this the last thing any of us want to do but we can't risk y'all being here." I told her and she nodded.

"I know. But the last thing we want is something happening to one of y'all." She said making her point.

"Whether we like or not all of us in danger right now but we know what to do and we got this alright." I said now holding her face gently in my hands.

"I wish shit wasn't like this sometimes. I just want a normal life." She shook her head looking in my eyes.

"Shit I wish we had it different too but this just what we know and how it's gone." I shrugged as she held on to me.

"Before anything happens I just want to tell you how much I love you. A lot been goin in between us and just in general but I love you to death, you the mother of my son, the love of my fucking life. Can you believe that?" I chuckled bitterly.

She smiled.

"I love you too but you sound like you're saying goodbye." She said.

"Cause unfortunately I might be." I said being honest.

This wasn't going to be easy any one of us could get dropped and that's just the reality of it all. None of us are guaranteed to make it out of this alive. We can only hope.

She sighed.

"David I need you to come back to me. I need every last one of y'all to come back to us. We all we got for real none of us got our blood family but we are a family."

"I can't promise you we going to make it I can promise you that imma always have it on my mind to make it home to you baby girl just know I never meant to leave you hanging if I do." I told her which hurt to say.

She just hugged me like she never wanted to let go and I hugged her back the same because I didn't want to either.

"I had a taste of what it's like to not have you here I can't feel that again." She said into my shoulder.

"I want more than anything to promise you imma come out of this and we going to be good but I don't want to say that and I can't keep it." I told her.

"I love you." She said lifting her head from my shoulder looking up at me.

"I love you too." I said and she got on her toes to kiss me.

I put my hands on her waist kissing her back and we got really into it.

As always she jumped up on me and I happily caught her.

"B." I said against her lips.

"Yes?" She answered out of breath.

"I don't want to start this." I said against what I was thinking.

"I don't want to be scared anymore. I don't want to keep getting flash backs every time you touch me like that I want to feel you again I want to feel us." She said seriously.

I'd wait forever for her to be ready it really ain't matter to me but if this what she want before all this goes down then imma deliver.

I laid her down making sure I was careful with every move I made.

She took off my shirt and I took off hers.

I could tell she was getting scared and having flash backs again but I kissed her keeping her calm. She was tense but once her body relaxed against mine I knew she was okay.

I left kisses down her body before I took off my sweatpants she was wearing.

"No panties tho B?" I asked and she laughed covering her face.

I was glad I made her laugh because I knew this was hard for her and I need her a comfortable as possible.

I uncovered her face and looked in her eyes.

I was starting to go down but she stopped me.

She ain't say nothing she just had her eyes closed.

"No head yet. I can't." She said embarrassed but I made her look me in my eyes.

"You don't gotta be embarrassed or scared with me baby I got you." I said kissing her and she nodded kissing me back.

I climbed further onto the bed getting between her legs.

I brushed my thumb across her clit and she shuddered under me.

I whipped it out and grabbed a condom from out the nightstand putting it on. As soon as I went to rub myself up and down her slit as usual she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.

"I got you baby I'm going slow." I told her making sure she was wet enough before I even tried to slide in.

She definitely was gushing so I knew she was feeling good just nervous which I understood.

I slide in slowly as she tightened her eyes closed.

"Relax baby." I whispered and she did evening out her breathing.

Once I made it all in she finally relaxed more letting go of me slightly.

I started stroking and her back arched letting me know she was good.

Her breathing was heavy and unsteady and she still kept her eyes closed.

She pulled me back down to her kissing me.

I could tell she was into by the low moans and scratched she put in my back but I knew she wasn't fully comfortable yet but that was okay with me my goal was to make her feel good and comfortable that's it.

I heard her sniff so I forcefully got my head up so I could look at her.

Her eyes were closed but she was clearly crying so I stopped.

"You can keep going I'm okay D." She said still not looking at me.

Maybe that's the problem she need to be seeing me instead of what them niggas was doing to her.

I started back but she was still crying.

"Look at me baby." I said with one hand hold one of her legs and the other on her stomach.

She slowly opened her eyes.

"Just keep your eyes on mine baby. Okay?" I said and she nodded as I wiped her tears.

I went all the way in and slid all the way out knowing I'd get a reaction out of her cause she loves and hates when I do that.

I slid all the way back in and her eyes rolled back as her back arched.

"Oh my god." She moaned out.

See now we getting somewhere.

I held her leg back while I was digging in her deep.

"Mmmm fuck." She said with her eyes falling from mine to what was taking place.

I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

"Right there right thereee." She whined out breathing hard.

I knew she was about to cum so I stopped rubbing and she smacked her lips.

"Why would you do that?" She whined like a baby moving her hips a little in sync with me.

Now I knew she was good so it was time to put in work.

"Hold them legs back ma." I told her and she did as I stroked in and out deep watching her reaction.

I wanted to go harder but I ain't know how she'd react so I decided against it.

"Baby go harder." She said looking me in the eyes again.

"Oh my god." She gasped once I pounded her shit once.

"Keep going keep going." She screamed out as she came but I ain't stop cause she told me not to.

"Wait Wait slow down." She said scaring me so I stopped completely.

She smacked her teeth again.

"Why'd you stop now?"

"You said wait so I got scared." I said and she smiled.

"I'm okay right here with you. I'm okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 8.3K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
2.4M 97.2K 49
JUST READ!💛
38.3K 2K 55
read it and find out🧘🏾‍♀️!
150K 4.6K 36
Adara X Antonio Just read...