15.

(Family Dinner)
Dave-

I was on my way to the house for Family dinner as always.

When I pulled up I saw the nigga Cameron on the porch talking to Don.

As soon as I got out Artist came up to me.

"Why that nigga here?" I asked him.

"I came to ask you the same shit. My sister done lost her mind if she think I'm about to let them get back together."

"They came here together?" I said confused.

"Yeah everybody confused. But they ain't questioning it because they don't know what we know." He shrugged.

"Imma get out of here." I said dapping him.

Then Don saw me and called me over.

"Wassup bro." He said dapping me and Cameron mugged me.

"Wassup." I said.

I just came by to say hey to everybody I'm about to head out.

"Nah man you can't miss dinner." He said.

"I really got something important for my Auntie to do." I lied.

Truth is I refuse to sit at a table with Bianca and Cameron.

I stepped in the house to say hi to all the girls.

Ashley, Bianca and Ella were all here but Jayla wasn't.

She hit me up about the argument her and Bianca had about me and I told her she was wrong and now I guess she mad at everybody but honestly I don't care.

I walked over to the couch and said "Hey"

"Hey Brother." Ella said hugging me.

"Hey Dave." Ashley said doing the same.

Surprisingly Bianca got up hugging me wrapping her arms around my neck.

We hugged for a minute and when we let go I said "Come talk to me for a minute" I nodded towards the Kitchen.

"I'll be right back." She told them and they nodded.

"Wassup?" She said hoping up on the counter.

"You back with Cam ?" I asked her being straight up cause that's what I wanted to know.

"Nah we not together ." She said shaking her head.

"Iight hows the baby?" I said putting my hands on her thighs and leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Good the doctor said I need to stop stressing so much." She mumbled.

I nodded.

"Let me know when your next appointment is ." I told her standing up straight.

She nodded. I kissed her forehead. "Imma head out I got some shit to handle I just wanted to say hey and come see you and everybody." I said as she hugged me.

"Okay I love you." She said.

"I love you too B." I said kissing her cheek and I left out.

Bianca-

"What was that about?" Artist asked coming in the Kitchen after Dave left out.

"He was just asking if Cam and I were back together." I said obviously leaving out the baby part.

"So are y'all?" He asked.

"No." I said getting off the counter.

I'm just about 3 and a half months pregnant but lucky for me I was barely showing. I'm not telling anyone until it's noticeable.

Cameron knows though because obviously I had to tell him if we are working on being together again he was upset at first but he got over it and we are still trying to get back to where we were.

"Oh alright." He said and I left the Kitchen leaving him there.

"What'd y'all talk about?"

"He just wanted to know if Cam and I are together again." I repeated.

"So are you and Dave still close?" Ashley asked.

The thought made me sad.

I just shook my head no.

"Aww sissy don't be sad." Ella said rubbing my back.

I shrugged "It is what it is I can't change anything now just gotta move on." I said.

They nodded understanding.

"Baby come here." Cameron said walking over to me. I got up and went to him.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"I gotta go real quick and pick something up for my moms you good here." He said.

"Oh yeah I'm good tell her I said hi." I told him.

"I will. I'll be back. I love you." He said.

"Okay I love you too." I said and he pecked my lips leaving out.

"No we aren't back together but we love each other and we kiss all day." Ashley mocked.

The three of us laughed. "Oh shut up." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"I guess it's good you and Cam are kinda working towards getting back together he was your first everything and maybe he has changed." Ashley shrugged.

"I hope so." Ella said.

They know Cameron cheated on me and that's why we're not together but they don't know how bad our relationship actually was. There's something only Dave and Artist know about and I'm leaving it at that. The cheating was constant like from the beginning all the way through the end he kept cheating over and over. He even got a girl pregnant but she ended up having an abortion because HE told her to which was so disgusting to me. Everything he did back then made me not want to be with him anymore I just couldn't stick around anymore there is only but so far love can take a relationship until it's not enough.

"Me too." I mumbled.

This is his second chance I hope he don't ruin it.

"I know this is a sore subject right now but what really happened with Dave." Ella asked. "I know Boogie knows but he said he couldn't tell me and you'd have to." She added.

I sighed and shrugged. "We started off really close like we were bestfriends and we talked about everything after a while it turned into okay we have feelings here but what are we supposed to do with them ya know?" They nodded understanding. "Obviously the issue was he's my brothers best friend he's mad older than me well not that much but enough and my brothers would never go for it. He expressed his feelings for me multiple times and said he loved me which the next day is when we found out him and Jayla fucked after that party we had all gone to at Shondrell's last summer so we fell off a bit and I promised myself I wouldn't fall for him or none of that but long story short I obviously failed at that and ended up catching deep feelings for him we ended up in love with each other he kept playing me had Talia kept disrespecting me and here we are a fucking shit show." I explained to them not fully but enough to where they would understand.

"I feel bad that happened like that y'all really were like two peas in a pod y'all were close as hell." Ella said and Ashley nodded agreeing.

"Yeah" I shrugged.

I've caught myself crying about it but it is what it is I have to pull it together for my child and get my sanity back.