52.

(Don't like this chapter but Honestly I'm anxious to get this book done ASAP)

Ashley-

"Baby where are you?" I asked Eli on the phone  while I walked through the mall.

"I'm on the 2nd floor near finish line where you at? He asked.

"Come meet me at the phone case stand near Zumiez." I told him since he was close to me.

He came into my view so I hung up waiting for him to get to me.

"Where'd you go? I turned around and you were gone." I asked as he came up kissing me.

"We Christmas shopping I ain't know you didn't want to split up." he shrugged as I looked over the cases.

"I told you I didn't in the car." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay baby I had to go get your gift I'm sorry but you couldn't be there cause it's a surprise." He said wrapping in arms around my waist from the side.

I guess he was right Christmas is in 2 weeks so it's getting down to last minute.

"It's okay just help me pick a case." I said looking at different ones.

"I don't see nothing I like over here." He told me.

"Me either." I pouted.

"Okay we can find one later cause I know you tired." He said walking us away from that stand .

"Why is dinner at Dave house now?" He asked looking down at the group chat.

"I don't know probably cause B don't want to go over there you know how that is." I said abs he nodded agreeing.

"We might as well just go over there now. We both tired we can just sleep there." He said and I nodded holding his hand.

Once we made it to the car we got to Dave's in like 20 minutes.

When we got there Bianca was laying in the living room.

"Hey y'all." She said really into whatever she was watching.

"Hey sis where Dave?" Eli asked.

She shrugged "He been gone since before I woke up." She said.

I wanted to say something but decided against it.

"He ain't answering the phone?" Eli asked.

"I texted him and he answered he said he couldn't talk right now but he'll be home in 20 minutes so he should be coming." She told us.

"What you think he doing?" Eli asked.

"Probably got something to do with finding Rock." She told us.

"He ain't hit me up about it but who knows." Eli shrugged pulling me on his lap.

"So are y'all definitely official now?" She asked us.

I smiled down at him and nodded as he said "Yeah."

"Awwww finally we all knew it would happen." She said excitedly.

"Yeah I just wanted to make sure it was the right time for both of us after everything." Eli said which made me smile.

"Eli can you unlock the door for Dave please he just texted me SOS." Bianca said in a hurry because Eli had gotten up to go the the kitchen.

He jogged to the door opening it as soon as David came flying though and we heard gun shots. Bianca and I dived to the floor as Eli rushed to close the door and stay low.

"Fuck man." David said once it stopped and we heard the car skirt off.

"What the fuck was that?" Eli said out of breath standing up.

"Artist and I went to go handle some shit in Newark but on the way back we noticed somebody was on his car so we had to duck and dive until we got back here. I had him drop me off at the corner of Barksdale to throw them off but they wasn't after him they stuck with me. He good though." He told us.

"Who the fuck were they." Bianca said looking him over making sure he was good.

"Probably some niggas Rock know." He said kicking his shoes off.

"I would say now they know where you live but knowing Rock they probably been knew that and just been waiting for the right time." Bianca said shaking her head.

"Exactly so what the fuck we going to do?" Eli said ready for whatever as usual.

"We might have to get the girls out of here it's getting literally close to home now we can't have that." Dave said shaking his head and texting fast as hell on his phone.

"D." Bianca said.

"Yeah baby?" He asked still texting whoever.

"We can't go no where Dave what are y'all going to do if they find out about the house? Rock knows about the house." She said scared out of her mind I could tell by the look on her face and her voice so I rubbed her back.

"It's okay B you know we have to do this and we can handle ourselves." I told her.

I was scared too because I knew what Rock was capable of but we are going to fight this time.

"Ash I can't go back to that right now. It's going to fuck me up. I can't." Bianca said seriously.

"Bianca you have to-."

"Listen B we know this isn't the easiest thing for you to do. But you see that nigga not playing we can't sit and wait." Eli said which sounded way better than what I was going to say.

I could see that she was freaking out just thinking about it.

"I can't do it." She said with her head in her hands.

David sighed sitting next to her.

"Baby listen to me. That nigga and nobody else is going to get close enough to do anything else to you we gotta get y'all out." Dave said taking her hands on his.

Bianca-

"Dave I'm serious I can't do this." I said scared beyond words.

"Remember how you said you want to be the old B? Be fearless and allat?" Dave asked and I nodded.

"Now is the time B we gotta do this." D told me.

Eli hugged Ashley who looked worried.

"Dave what are we supposed to do if this don't go as planned?" I asked him.

"Baby relax I got you Okay? Nothing is going to happen to any of y'all. You, Ashley, Ella and Selena all going to be fine let us take care of it." He told me.

I was far from okay with this but I know it has to be done.