44.

Bianca-

I felt the bed dip and opened my eyes seeing Rock.

"Hey baby." I said to him.

"Hey I'm sorry I woke you." He told me.

"It's okay you didn't." I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

I rolled my eyes and sighed pushing him away.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me crazy.

"You know you didn't decline my call earlier." I told him.

He looked confused. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Earlier I called you and you must've thought you hit decline but you didn't because I heard everything." I told him sitting up.

He reached over turning on the light.

"You heard what?" He asked still playing stupid.

"Rakim you know exactly what the fuck I heard!" I yelled in his face.

"Yo baby calm down just talk to me." He said.

"Talk to you? You sitting here playing dumb knowing what I'm talking about! You been fucking that bitch behind my fucking back to!" I yelled.

"Bianca stop yelling. Let me explain." He said.

"Rock I don't want to hear no bullshit yo just say what it is and that's it." I told him getting up and pacing the room.

"Listen what you heard is not what you think." He said.

"Rock I'm not fucking playing with you! You really must think I'm a dummy bitch. You been accusing me of fucking with David since the beginning of our relationship but the whole time you the one fucking YOUR ex bitch? Are you fucking kidding me. How else was I supposed to comprehend that shit?!" I yelled.

"You know what just get your shit and go at this point I see you ready to sit here and lie in my fucking face." I said.

"No what you're going to do is sit the fuck down and listen to what I have to say." He yelled in my face pushing me back on the bed.

"Rock don't fucking touch me." I said pushing him back to get him away from me.

"Shut the fuck up and listen." He yelled.

"Fine Ra fine what the fuck you got to say?" I asked.

Before he could speak I couldn't help but say something else.

"Did you fuck her Rock?" I asked calmly.

He looked at me for a while before answering but I already knew the answer.

"Yeah B yeah I did." He admitted.

"Wow." I said shaking my head.

"How long you been fucking her?" I asked.

"Bianca-."

"Just answer the question Rakim." I said.

"I never stopped..." he mumbled.

Hurt wasn't even the word for how I felt.

I just looked at him as I felt the tears well up in my eyes.

"Baby I'm sorry." He said walking towards me.

"NO NO don't fucking touch me!" I said throwing his phone at him it was the closest thing to me.

He looked at me mad and grabbed me up.

"Stop what the fuck you doing?" I said trying to get him to loosen his grip up some.

"You not leaving me. Imma stop fucking with her I promise. I just feel like we not close anymore." He said.

"Rock get the fuck out my face." I said getting him to let me go.

"Stop pushing me away. This why I been cheating." He yelled getting in my fucking face again.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"You cheating cause you clearly still want her don't try to flip this shit on me!" I yelled back pushing his forehead with mine getting him out my face.

"I'm not Dave you not going to keep bucking at me."

"Nigga now you know if you put your hands on me you already a dead man but do what you got to do my nigga." I said waving him off walking into the bathroom.

He came in grabbing me and putting his gun in my face.

"Are you forreal?" I asked him.

"I'm deadass you think I'm scared of your brothers or David? You really think I give a fuck about them and what they claim they going to do to me?" He said taking the safety off.

"Rock listen okay just put the gun down." I said calmly.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled in my face.

I've never seen him like this ever well at least not towards me.

I didn't say anything though cause right now I can admit I'm scared as hell.

"Yes I cheated Bianca but I regret that shit. I love you. I can admit I fucked up but I want you. Only you. She was just somebody to fuck on I shouldn't of been fucking with her behind your back I was wrong I'm sorry." He said.

"Rock I heard everything you told her... I didn't hang up until I heard y'all start fucking again. And you know I wasn't listen to that shit. I don't want to be with you no more. That's it I'm not changing my mind." I told him.

I ain't expect him to hit me hard as fuck throwing me into the side of the tub.

I winced at the pain and saw him coming over to me so I protected myself balling up in the corner.

I felt him throwing blows all over my body.

He kicked me in my leg multiple times until I felt the pain throbbing through it.

"I'm sorry for pushing you I'm sorry please stop Rock!" I yelled sobbing as he kept hitting me until he was tired.

"BABY PLEASE STOP STOP!" I yelled and he finally stopped.

I slowly let go of my head and looked up at him.

"Oh my god." I mumbled seeing the blood on my hands and shirt from my busted lip.

I winced sitting up I was shaking so bad making it harder.

"You need help?" He asked.

"Nigga are you serious? You was standing there talking all that shit but as soon as my brothers find out you did this you fucking dead." I told him.

"See that's where you're wrong. They not finding out shit."

"You think I'm not going to tell them this shit?"

"I know you're not going to say shit cause you love them and would hate to see anything happen to them." He said smiling weirdly.

This nigga crazy as fuck I should've known the way his cousin did Ashley. I should've expected this shit.

"You not doing shit to them." I said getting myself up slowly and limping on my leg past him into my room.

"You're right because you're going to keep your mouth shut and stay with me." He said grabbing me again.

"You hear me?" He said angrily and I nodded.

"Don't just nod at me."

"Yes I hear you Rock." I whimpered because he was gripping a part of my arm that was already bruised from him.

"Good now lets go to sleep." He said dragging me into bed with him.

We laid down and he wrapped his arms tightly around me snuggling close getting comfortable.

I just laid there stiff he started snoring and I just let the tears fall down the sides of my face as I stared at the ceiling.