39. PART TWO

Elijah-

It's been a few weeks since the first time those niggas came to get Ashley and Bianca and it's just getting worse.

Everyday Ashley and I have had to watch while they take turns raping Bianca.

They've been here for only about a month I think but Ashley and I have gotten really close despite everything. I care about her and Bianca a lot we've had some deep talks between the three of us if we ever get out of here I would definitely keep in contact with them. This isn't something you go through with somebody and then never speak to them again. I want to kill every nigga in here for what they've done to Tariq, Ashley and Bianca.

I could hear Bianca's screams coming from upstairs which now woke Ashley up who was wrapped in my arms.

"I just don't want to be here anymore! Please kill me. JUST KILL ME PLEASE!" Bianca screamed as loud as she could.

Ashley tightened her grip on me and I rubbed her back trying to give her some type of comfort.

"I don't understand what we did to deserve this." She cried.

"Y'all didn't do nothing. We going to get out of here and kill them niggas you hear me." I told her and she nodded silently.

Before I could say something else four niggas busted into the room and came to grab Ashley but I kept my grip on her giving them a hard time until one of them put me in a head lock as the other two snatched Ashley's clothes off right there.

"NO NO!" She screamed kicking her legs.

"Nah man let her go!" I yelled.

"Hold up." One of the niggas said which stopped the 2 that had Ashley.

"You care about her huh?" He said in a Jamaican accent.

"If you want somebody to torture take me just don't touch her." I said looking into her eyes that were now bloodshot red with tears pouring out of them.

She shook her head no. "They will kill you E." She said to me.

I ignored her and kept talking.

"Take me." I said again.

As soon as I said that some bitch I never seen before walked into the room.

"You want to save this hoe?" She said to me while she walked behind Ashley.

Ashley's face scrunched up when the girl spoke.

The girl walked into Ashley's view and her face dropped.

"Jayla?"

Artist-

"We should've known it was that bitch the whole time." Don said as we both strapped up.

"So what exactly happened?" Ella asked.

"Turns out Cam had some beef with some niggas so they threatened Jayla or some shit. I guess they were trying to find Cameron and she decided to tell them that he would be at our Trap the night Dave and Keem were shot. She knew that somebody if not all of us would be there so she sent them not caring if anybody ended up dead or not." I told her.

"Does Cam know she did that?" She asked.

"Honestly I don't think so but we about to find out." I said zipping my hoodie up.

"Please be safe." Ella mumbled looking like she wanted to cry.

"Baby imma be good. I'll be back before you know it." I told her kissing her forehead.