3.

2 months later.

Bianca-

"Aye bitch fuck it uppppp." I said as my best friend Jayla twerked at this party we all decided to go to.

I joined her and this boy Rakim got behind me so I started showing out.

Luckily my brothers and Dave weren't here yet because I would've gotten snatched up by now.

The song ended and he turned me around smiling.

"You was showing out huh?" He laughed.

"You was keeping up though." I said smiling.

"You want to get something to drink?" He asked.

I nodded and took his hand following him through the crowd to the kitchen.

"What you want ma?"

"Henny and Hypnotic."

"Oh you trying to get fucked up." He chuckled.

"Something like that." I said.

Right now I'm in my "Get over David phase." So far it was working but I knew seeing him tonight after avoiding him for 2 months could change that so I decided imma get fucked up before he get here so it won't even phase me.

"Here you go." He said handing me my cup and picking up his.

"Thank you Ra." I said.

"You're welcome. What you been up to all summer?" He asked.

"Shit not much. Same old shit getting money, partying, looking after my dumb ass brothers." I shrugged.

"Man looking after them niggas a full time job." He shook his head laughing.

If y'all ain't already figure it out they in the drug game and sometimes they get into some stupid unnecessary bullshit.

"You would know your best friend the dumbest of them all." I said shaking my head.

"Man listen Boogie not dumb he just do dumb shit." He said defending my brother Artist who is his best friend since like diapers.

"Same shit Rock." I said calling him by his nickname.

"Speaking of the devil here they come." He said nodding towards the door.

Artist cane with his girl Ella. I loveeeee her. Don came in with his usual hoe Selena she been around for a while but he say she's a hoe so if you ask him she just something to fuck on. And David he locked eyes with me as soon as he spotted me. I looked away ignoring him because he came right in here with Brianna this girl he knows I can't fucking stand. We always bumped head she claims I tried to steal her style back in high school cause we both had blue hair along with a million other people like what kind of lame shit is that? But we already fought twice, and she goes around claiming I jumped her with my besties Ashley and Jayla but that's a lie fuck I look like jumping a bitch I can handle myself?

"Well that's our cue. I'm about to go find Jayla and Ashley text me later." I told him hugging him and walking away.

I poured myself some more to drink since I was already feeling the first 2 cups I had and made my way to find Ashley and Jayla.

I found them dancing as always "Aye my brothers here come on." I said so they could come to our usual spot we have every time Shondrell throw his party's.

They followed and we met up with my brothers as I finished my cup.

"Hey sisters." Don said hugging all three of us.

"Wassup yall." Ashely and Jayla said waving to everybody else and hugging Artist, Ella and Dave.

I hugged Ella, Artist and Don. David stared at me and I glanced at him quickly ignoring it.

Everybody looked at me and Dave weird but didn't say nothing.

"Okay yall ain't talked or interacted with each other in months wassup?"

We both shook our head. "Nothing." We said at the same time.

Brianna stood there with an attitude so I decided just to spite her I'd hug Dave.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist he hesitated but wrapped me tightly in his arms and just like that I got comfortable and didn't want to let go.

"Hey Dave." I mumbled.

"Hey B." He said kissing my forehead.

We let go and I stepped away from him knowing I was drunk now.

Everybody just looked at just strangely.

"Well I'm about to get another drink." I said going to walk away but Artist grabbed my arm.

"Nah sis seems like you had enough already."

"Leave her alone Artist." Ella said pulling him in the opposite direction.

I walked away to get another drink and noticed Dave following me.

I stopped and waited for him to catch up.

"What do you want stalker?" I asked him.

He chuckled.

"I'm going to get a drink man move." He said walking past me.

I stood there for a moment and continued walking I sat on the kitchen counter as I watched him maneuver his way around kitchen.

"Rakim can you pour me another drink?" I asked once I saw him walk him.

"Yeah you want the same thing as last time?"

I nodded and he poured it handing it to me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"You're welcome I'm about to head out I'll see you." He said.

I waved he went to dap Dave and left out.

I threw my drink back and got down to pour another one.

It took me a second to finish that one and now I felt what I was waiting for. Nothing.

I smiled pouring another cup of Hypnotic and Henny as I felt Dave's eyes on me.

He was high as hell and had to be in his fourth cup of Henny straight cause I watched him pouring another and he had 3 cups already stacked in his hand.

"Can I help you?" He asked looking me dead in my face.

"No." I mumbled and walked away.

This is exactly how I didn't want us to get but look at us now. Not speaking to each other. I've missed every family dinner the past 2 months on purpose going to work because I didn't want to see him.

After our face time we were good but then we got into a heated argument and shit been fucked up every since.

"Bitch come dance with us." Ella said with Jayla and Ashley following behind her looking high as ever with a blunt in her hand handing it out to me.

I grabbed it gladly finishing my drink and inhaling.

Soon as I hit I felt so much better Dave was off my mind and I was ready to turn up.