51.

(Quick question before you continue! Y'all want a series or one long book? Leave your answer in the comments.)

Dave-

So y'all know the girl who family in Houston or whatever I was fucking with. I just had to drop her cause she was a snake. Or at least I think she was I'm not completely sure but I ain't take the time to figure it out. Wasn't a risk I was willing to take.

I heard keys at my door and cursed to myself because here I am in my living room with Chanel dead next to me on the floor but I wasn't worried because it was either Ashley, B or Eli at my door or all three of them.

I would've sent the clean up a text but I heard Eli voice so I figured he just take care of it with me.

"Yo D where you at?" I heard him say walking in through the kitchen.

I heard Ashley and Bianca not too far behind making me curse to myself again because I knew How'd they react.

"Really nigga the fuck?" Eli asked just standing infront of Chanel body looking at it.

Ashley and B came in have my real discussion but stopped seeing her laying there.

"Who the fuck is that?" Ashley asked coming and sitting on the couch next to me.

B took her coat of throwing it over the couch and plopping her heavy self on top of Ashely and I grabbing her favorite blanket as usual.

"Chanel." I shrugged.

"Damn what happened?" B asked curious knowing damn well she ain't give a fuck.

"I just heard some shit that ain't sit right with me so I ha to drop her I can't take no chance these days y'all know that." Everybody nodded understanding.

"Okay so what we doing with her?" Eli asked knowing we had to get rid of her body.

"I mean just get rid of it so we can clean this blood up I rather not sit here just staring at it in the middle of the damn living room." Ashely said.

"This not even your house." I told her and she glared at me.

"Nigga this more our house than yours we cook and clean in the mothafucka shut the hell up."She said making us all laugh.

I noticed B was falling asleep her head was Ashley lap and her feet was on mine.

I started rubbing them like I always do when she lays like this and she got extra comfortable.

All that sleep she wasn't getting now she fall asleep at any time. She still don't get much because the nightmares still come whenever Ashley or I ain't there with her which is probably why she too this opportunity to sleep now. But she's made progress.

"Any way bro how you want to do this?" Eli said done laughing.

"Bag, Torch or Con-Brick." It's not that hard pick one because the smell of this blood is giving me a headache." Bianca said with her eyes still closed.

She wasn't lying the smell of fresh blood is disgusting it smells like pennies and stank and I'm pretty sure she had bled out on my floor by now. Especially judging by the puddle and Elijah stepping back before it touched his sock.

"Con-Brick? Where the fuck you learn that from?" Eli asked her curious.

"Oh yeah fun fact they're both killers." I said pointing to her and Ashley.

"Nigga fun fact? How you know we want people to know that shit?" B said.

"Bianca everybody been knowing shit everybody knew after you hit Rock that one time." I said.