😍Darling n Sweety😍 [COMPLET...

By Bahubalifan

Hi Pranushka fans !!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ For the love of 😍Darling n Sweety😍 My crazy imaginations on Darling n Sweety(... More

Cutting Tomatoes - Part 1
Cutting Tomatoes - part 2
Script Discussion 📑
Mahendra's Parents
Devasena's Saree
Naa koduku ekkada ? 🤔
Seemantham gift 🎁
The Bump(y) Ride
Angels&Devils
Part 1 : Bava Bangaram
Part 2 : Bava Bangaram
Part 3 : Bava Bangaram
Part 4 : Bava Bangaram
Part 5 : Bava Bangaram
Pacha Bottesina - 1
Pacha Bottesina - 2
Wow!
Macbali vs Bahubali
Part 1: Bb2 party
Part 2: Bb2 party
S for Sweety
The Bahubali Dinner
Part 1: Mission Veet
Part 2: Mission Veet
A gift for Darling
Darling in KTLUC
Sequel : Happy Family
Darling watches Bhagamathie teaser
Hide n Seek...eerr Kiss
Shot 1: S signs a thriller !
Kanna Nidurincharaa
En pondatti ooruku poyitta
LR comes to Dubai ♥️
Shot 2: Chanchala's hero & The Villian.
Bahubali Reunion
The ship that sailed
Darling attends Bhagamathie pre-release
Chandra grahanam and Pabsu pa
Shot 3: Language lessons
📢Announcement 📢

Bahubali's offsprings

1.4K 76 126
By Bahubalifan

Happy Ugadi / Yugadi & Gudi Padwa ! 🤗

One fine day, Darling is standing in front of his Mahindra 300 doing a roll call.

D: Get in children... 1, 2, 3, 4.. where is no.5 ??

No.5: Here nanna!!(Comes running)

D: Ok no.5 is here (ticks the box) Get in...get in... fast...

No.3: Nanna, I want to do susu!!

D: (Raises his eyebrow) Every time this is the case with you ra when I take attendance you want to susu.. wait first let me finish or else l will miss count and I have to restart.. No.6, get in..

No.4: (Peeping his head out of the window)Nanna, let annaya go for susu l will keep count for him.

D: Last time you said the same and we almost left him behind. No need. Ok done all inside except 8, 9 and 10. For that I only have to go.

D runs back and takes no.8 from a heavily pregnant S's hips. Holding her hand he carefully brings them to the car and helps S settle on the passenger seat beside the driver's seat. R comes running.

R: Bava bava..huff puff...l'll also come bava !!

D: Hey! I am going with my family why do you always tag along ??

R: Wherever you and bro go l follow pls bava l'll also come it is so much fun around you guys and kids... who else do I have ra?? Sniff...sniff... 😪

D: Oohhh emotional blackmail ok ra come..

R: Thanks ra bava!

Kids: Yaayyy!! Bhalla mama is also coming !!

R gets in and takes a kid on his lap. Just as D starts the car, he sees T waving and running towards the them.

T: Pabsu pabsu pabsu !!

Kids: Yaayyy!! Tent aunty!!!

T: Hi kids !! No not aunty, call me 'didi' and Pabsu can I also you join you guys ??

D scans her from feet to head and notices her dress which has a long trail.

D: There are kids, a toddler and a pregnant lady on board. I don't want any mishap to happen to my family if it does l'll roll you to the ground and ride my Mahindra 300 over you!

T: Ok ok ok nothing will happen l will keep my dress out of their reach.

D: Hmm get in then.

T squeezes in and takes another kid on her lap.

D prays before he takes the car.

D:Edukondalavadaa...venkataramana govindaa !! (Praise be to the lord who resides atop the 7 hills)

All: Govindaa!!

D takes off.

R: Bava, where are we going ??

D: To shop clothes for 9 and 10.

R: But... but there are only 8 here. Where are the other two?

D: Yet to release ra bava. She's carrying twins this time!

T: Really Sweetu ??

S: ☺️☺️

R: Wow! Congrats bro !

Suddenly R feels a gush of warm liquid on his pants.

R: Rey!! What have you done ra ??

No.7: Mama, I told nanna l wanted to pee but he didn't let me go so...

R: So my 5000 rupees levis jeans is your toilet ??

No.7: Mama, don't lie you got that at chor bazar sales I know nanna told me.

R: Reyy, what have you taught your children ra ??

D: (chuckles) Kids are like that only ra bava they will be alright when they grow up. When I was a baby I used to go gallons on peddananna's lap hee hee hee.

R scrunches his face in disgust and looks at T who is busy pouting and taking selfies from different angles. He pulls her trail and wipes it off his jeans. Sometime later, T feels a stench around her dress.

T: Eeewww what's that smell ??

R: Chi..chi.. you are grown up and still doing these kind of deeds that too infront of kids shame shame puppy shame!!

T: Hey it's not me!!

Kids: Didi ! Didi ! Didi !

They point their fingers at her.

T: 😕

S: Sorry Tammy. Ssshh children keep quiet you shouldn't make noise be calm... Oooowwww !!!

T&R: Are you ok Sweety ?? 😲

D: (putting sudden break) What happened Sweetu ma ??

S: I...I think..I think my water broke...

D: Baaaahh that's all no sweetu ma I thought you got pain. It's ok we can pick up two bottles of aquafina or bisleri on the way. Cool bangaram !

S: Huh ?? 😧

T: Oh my god !!

T faints on R's shoulders.

R: Hey tent !! Are you alright ?? Reyy bava are you for real ?? Her water broke ra baby is going to come. We need to get bro and tent to the hospital.. quick !!

They reach the hospital. T is taken to a ward and S into OT. R and D along with team members are waiting patiently outside. After a long time, the doctor comes out.

Doc: Congratulations!!

She goes to shake hand with R mistaking him to be the father.

R: No no not me. He did it. (Pointing to D)

D: Yeah me ! My own effort !

Doc: Oh I am sorry.Congratulations!

D: Thank you..thank you. 😎

Doc: You have twins! Sweety is fine. You may see her after she is shifted to the ward.

R: Congratulations ra bava! You made it ra ! So proud of you.

The bavas hug each other. S is shifted to the ward and D peeps his head into the room.

D: Sweetuuu ma... bangaram... jujujujujuju....

His team pushes the door and runs in.

Kids: Amma !! Amma !! Amma !!

They climb on the bed and hug S planting kisses all over her jumping around and making noise.

D: Children.. no no no you shouldn't disturb amma no shouting..silence..

Nurse brings in two bundles and gives D who carries it in his arms.

Nu: One girl and one boy !

D looks at his new team members with pride in his eyes.

D: Sweetu ma look... one more jr. Darling and jr.Sweety!

He shows them to S. She takes her babies in her arms and kisses them.

Kids: Amma !! We want to see !! We want to see !!!!!!!

D: Ok ok slowly slowly don't push one by one..

They take turns to see their little baby and brother.

No.1: Nanna, I want to carry her!

D takes her and places on his son's lap.

His 6th daughter shows her pinky finger and her little bro grasps it in his tiny hand.

No 2: Nanna, can we take them home today ??

D: Yes we can !

Kids: Yaayyy !!!

After some moments with the babies, D leaves them in their cradles. His team members continue running around the room playing and making noise. D settles beside wifey holding her hand and caressing her hair.

S: Pabsu pa...

D: What bangaram...

S: We have 10 now. Let's stop da.. pls..

D: Ok ma.. one more last one after that we'll stop.

S: You said that the last time but you didn't.

D: Hee hee hee... what to do bangaram ?? Kids are a boon given by god my nannamma always tells. When god is giving we shouldn't refuse no, that would be so ungrateful.

S: Where is god giving ? He has retired from his job long back seeing your creations happa there is someone to relieve me I can take a break now.

D: Puppy ma you are so funny !!

S: Yeah right... I have become a laughing stock... Every time coming here for delivery all staff are looking at me weirdly as if asking through eyes doesn't your husband have any other work..

D: (giggles) They are right no puppy ma...what else work do I have you tell me other than loving you...our children are the proof of my love for you....

He leans forward to kiss her on her lips she turns her face away.

S: Pabsu pa, I have just given birth..give me a break.

D: Ok fine. (looks at his watch)
10 mins break after that we'll kiss.

S: Karma ! Karma ! (hits her forehead)

Meanwhile,

People around are wondering how come there are so many kids.

"What is this so many kids ? Some school excursion to the hospital?"

R: No no all these are Bahubali's offsprings!

People shock ! 😧😧
Baahu rocks ! 😎😎

After two years, at Bhimvaram.

Bike stop at signal. D is balancing his entire family on a huge bike.

No1:Nanna, I don't have place... he is pushing me !!

No2:I also don't have space... ufff you move first !

D: Oh don't fight you two peddoda give place to your brother chinnoda you sit properly...good ...

No3: Nannaa!! My shoe fell off !!

D: Oh this is why I say don't wear shoes while going on the bike only after alighting you didn't listen It's ok if I get down now bike will topple all will fall. I will get you shoes after we reach.

"Ice cream, ice cream...cone ice, cup ice, kulfi ice, ice cream ice cream.."

No.4: Nanna !! I want ice cream now !!

D stops the ice cream vendor and buys one ice cream.

All: We also want !!

D: Fine ! Give them all ice-creams..one special kulfi for my Sweetu ma 11th is on the way so I have to keep her happy during this time you know...hee hee hee ... thank you.

Vendor gives all the ice cream.

"All your own kids ??"

D: Yes yes ours only!!

Vendor looks at D weirdly.

D: Erm... all god's gifts nothing is in our hands you see..😁

S: ☺️☺️

"I can very well see that."😐

D: Ice cream uncle, if you don't mind my son's shoe fell there can you pick it up ??

"Uncle your...gggrrr !!!"😤

The vendor picks the shoe and gives it to D.

D: Thank you Uncle !!

No.3: Nanna give my shoe !

D: Not now later if you drop it again we'll not get another goof like this to pick it up.

Vendor glares at him.

D: 😊😊

No.10: Waaahhh...waahhh!!!

D: Sweety, is that no.10 crying ?? What does he want ??

S: He saw a kid holding balloons he wants that..

D: Ooh dear I can't get off now ok wait let me think like Bahubali will get some idea hmmm ok got it !

He picks a plastic cover and blows air into it and then ties it tightly with a shoe string, passes it to his little son. He stops crying. Vehicles begin to move.

No.5: Nanna !! Stop !! I want to susu...

D: Gggrrr all the while you were silent now I am riding and you want me to stop no I can't ! Wait for next signal aahhh ohh bird droppings on my head !! Stupid birds using my Sahoo styled head as their washroom !!

No.2: Nanna, maybe birds thought those are stylish washrooms..

D: 😡 Stop making fun of my hair ! Shraddoo loves it !! I am keeping it for her. Ooohhh aaahhh again !!!!

S: Lol... those are not bird droppings Pabsu no. 8's ice cream is dripping on your head !

D: Aaahhh my hair !! Gggrr eat your ice cream faster ra before it melts all over my face !! Bangaram, next I will buy a big van for our family good no ?

S: Hmm... at the rate our family is expanding like the height of your dabbas, a van won't suffice you have to buy a lorry.

D: Hee hee hee your wish sweetu ma we'll buy a lorry itself.

No.7: Yaaayyy nanna is going to buy lorry !!

D&S: 😀😀

THE END.
😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 199 1
A story of two individuals who never.Expected to come across.Each other's path.Life makes it happen.Love finds them.Caging forever.Ramya is married t...
280K 15.9K 63
Two different People Different ideology Two different world He's Devil 😈... She's an Angel 🧚 She's innocent... He's nothing but innocent She's wa...
27.6K 1.4K 14
Hi friends ! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Sharing my first FF on Darling n Sweety. This is inspired from the events at Dubai when the team went there for Bahubali 2 promo...
650K 34K 105
Highest Rank: #25 in Fanfiction #31 in Romance WHEN MR.RUDE MEETS MS.LOVE He doesn't believe in Love and Marriage. He...