Konoha Academy's Dormitory (N...

By Airin0606

After the academy had declared that it would be reducing its number of student intakes this year; Tenten made... More

The Proposal
Henge No Jutsu
Roommates
Welcome Speech
Initiation
Maito Gai
Beware of the Byakugan
Tenten and Neji's Past
Uchihaa Itachi
Share my..Tent
Ambush
Confession of the heart
Set-Up
First Kiss
Sleeping Arrangments
Train with Us
Dance
Crush
Arranged Marriage
He Left
Valentine
Oshima Island
The Uchihaa Clan
Beary Angry
Mangekyou
Itachi's Confession
Tenten's Realisation
The Engagement
Accidental Kiss
Caught Red Handed
Sleep with me
Culprits
Neji's Arranged Marriage
Changes
Truth
Hyuuga Aiko
Baby
Baby, Say Yes

The Nightmare

1K 45 2
By Airin0606

"A little bird told me that you are accepted under "place and train scholarship program"? Anko exclaimed excitedly before giving Tenten a huge hug. "I am so proud of you and I miss you kid. Behave yourself okay? I will be away on a mission for a few days or so."

With that, Anko shoved a summoning scroll towards Tenten, who took it with a puzzled look on her face, "All the teenage boys clothes are stored here. So you can get changed and get a decent shower, you really need one." Anko finished as she scrunched up her nose.

Tenten hugged Anko one last time before she ran off towards the restaurant to join her crazy teammates for dinner.

—————————————————

"If I hear one more youthful word, I am going to vomit." Tenten exclaimed as they stood in front of their doorway.

Neji hummed in agreement before he opened up the door to their room. He entered swiftly and took out a few clothings and a towel before he looked at Tenten quietly, "We are not visiting the shared shower area together."

Tenten's eyes widened, did he find out that she is a lady?

"B-but~!" Tenen started before Neji continued.

"I do not condone shared showering practices. In the Hyuuga household, I have my own bathroom, we respect each other's privacy there. I refuse to flash any part of my body in another person's presence. Enter the showers only when I am done. Understood?"

And with that he slammed the door.

"You and me both pal." Tenten muttered softly to herself.

—————————————————

Tenten was in a dilemma, she wanted to shower in her own body. Yes this henge form would also do the trick, it would wash her body, but in a man's form. She could not possibly look at her own body parts in a different light. It was just not normal.

Tenten made a quick dash towards the ladies bathroom after she had transformed to her original self in the supply cupboard. Tenten's hand fell to the lever and the water started to gush out, it started out cold that she almost let out a cry of shock before her body began to be accustomed to the water temperature. Then the stream started to thicken, warm, steam rose to her aching face. Though the heat brought pleasure, the shower was just another function of her day, a necessity before she could tumble into her bed and sleep until her next training. She squeezed a handful of cherry-scented body gel and lathered it all over her body. Once she was sure that she did not smell like a stinky man, she exited the bathroom quickly. She was thankful of the dark, no one would be able to see her like that. She made a dash towards the men's dormitory only to bump into someone. This caused her to fell backwards, she landed ungracefully on her butt.

"Not again!" She groaned. "I am sorry~ eep!"

The person who she had bumped to again was Hyuuga Neji. He looked at her like as if he had not seen her before- wait that was right, she was in her true form, of course he had not seen her. Neji looked at her from her head to her toe before he asked, "Are you capable of standing up?"

Tenten felt her face flush before she nodded vigorously. Neji was not wearing any shirt on.

"Dear god.. I can see his body! And it's perfect!" Tenten thought inwardly.

"Then why aren't you doing so?" Neji asked her again.

Tenten yelped and quickly stood up before him. She realised that he did not even extend out a hand to help her out, what a jerk. She bowed reluctantly before she ran off into the opposite direction.

Neji looked at the vanishing figure before him; strange, he felt like he had met that lady before. Although, it was dark and he could not see very well without his byakugan. The oddest part was that; she did not seem to fawn over him like most ladies did. She seemed apprehensive of him, even. Neji decided that he was too tired to care. He shrugged it off and walked towards the direction of his room.

When the coast was clear, Tenten transformed back to her male body and walked almost casually back to her dormitory. As soon as she reached her room, Neji was already dressed, to her slight disappointment. She heaved a sigh as she threw her towel onto the towel rack. Neji looked at her curiously as soon as she entered the room.

"What is it?" Tenten asked Neji when he refused to look away.

"Where did you shower?" Neji asked.

"Why does it matter?" Tenten asked defensively. Did he find out? Was he watching her?

"It matters because I was showering at the shared male common bathroom and I did not see you." Neji pointed out.

"You were the one who told me not to enter when you are still in the showers." Tenten retorted back.

"I asked you to wait for me to end my showering session. So where did you go? If you had gone to the ladies to shower, I am afraid I have to report your perverted desires to.." Neji started but was interrupted by Tenten.

"Seniors bathroom. 3rd level. Happy?" Tenten snapped as she sighed inwardly, a close call, deceiving this Hyuuga was not an easy task.

Neji eyed her wearily before he sighed as he touched his forehead, "You are not even supposed to use that bathroom without prior permission.."

"I asked one of them if it was okay and they said it was fine since there was no one there. Why are you interrogating me, Hyuuga? I am exhausted from exercising too much youth in one day. Leave me be. Goodnight." Tenten snapped as she promptly jumped onto her bed.

Neji scrunched up his nose before he exclaimed, "I am guessing you have accidentally taken your aunt's shower gel, you smell like a woman."

"Go to bed Hyuuga! That's none of your damn business!" Tenten yelled as she pulled her covers over her head to not emit out her cherry scented body wash further in the room.

Neji smirked before he laid down on his bed. He had found a new way to keep himself amused- annoying his roommate.

—————————————————

Tenten was in the middle of a clearing, in her original form, but with her hair down instead of it being in its customary twin buns. She was dressed in her usual training garb, she was preparing herself for a battle and her opponent was non other than; a shirtless Hyuuga Neji.

He looked calm and composed as usual, not a hair out of place, skin as clear as porcelain and his physique was impressive. Tenten could not stop staring at his amazing abs.

"Concentrate!" Tenten scolded herself.

"You know.." Neji started, his voice was as smooth as silk, ".. you look astounding as a lady. Why would you lie to everyone of your gender? What would Lee think of this betrayal? What would Hiruzen think of the deception? Imagine how I would feel?"

"I don't give a damn about your feelings Hyuuga!" Tenten growled.

Neji chuckled mockingly as he began clicking his tongue disapprovingly, "Teiji..Teiji.. Teiji.. Or should I call you, Tenten? We both know why you resist and defy me so much. You are totally into me. From the very first moment. You think I am gorgeous, you think I am sexy, you know I am smart.."

Neji suddenly sang the words out before he pulled Tenten close to an embrace, as their faces were about an inch apart, Neji leaned forwards to plant a kiss on her lips, in a split second, Neji's face changed into Gai's. Gai started to hold onto the sides of her face firmly before he exclaimed exuberantly, "Now pucker up and give me the most youthful kiss ever!!"

—————————————————

Tenten yelled and thrashed wildly in her sleep, she was heard yelling, "Get away from me!!! I am not giving you any damn kiss! Youthful or not!"

Tenten could feel herself being pushed down against her bed, the nightmare was not over!!

She pumped chakra on her hands and legs before she pushed the perpetrator hard, he crashed against the wall and fell down towards the floor with a thud. The perpetrator let out a loud, familiar groan.

Tenten slowly got up from her bed and dashed straight towards the person groaning on her floor, she looked over to find..

"Lee?!!! What- Why- How?!!" Tenten stammered out incoherent words when she caught a glimpse of Lee.

Lee was wearing the tight latex green spandex, complete with orange leg warmers. His hitae ate was now tied around his waist, like Gai's. He looked exactly like their instructor; Maito Gai.

"I am still in my nightmare!!" Tenten yelled out shakily.

Lee took hold of Tenten's shoulders before shaking it roughly, hoping to shake some senses into her, "Teiji! It's me Lee! Wake up or you will irk Iruka-Sensei again! You were already late yesterday!"

Tenten blinked her eyes after Lee had finally released her. Her entire world was spinning.

"Where is Neji?" Tenten managed to mumble before Lee pulled her clothes out of her wardrobe and thrusted it towards her urgently.

"He left about 15 minutes ago. Didn't want to wake you from, he used the word youthful slumber." Lee exclaimed hurriedly.

As soon as he said that, Tenten's eyes widened out of her head as she pulled Lee by the collar, "He- That jerk used the words youthful slumber?!"

Lee looked slightly scared and answered in a quivering voice, "Why.. Yes.. I wonder why though, I mean yes the word 'youth' can be used in various context, just like youthful spirit or youthful enlightenment but what he said was just..."

Lee blabbered on while Tenten stared at him in horror, "Neji heard me screaming in my dream!! And half of the dream was about him!!! Damn it!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Nerds By kxkx0504

Fanfiction

193K 6.7K 42
Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Tenten are the popular girls. They have everything: smarts, looks, and personality.That's what makes them so 'popular'. Mean...
26 4 1
A seasoned agent, Tenten had a secret that would take her to the heart of the Tiger's Den. How far would she go for family and love? (NejiTen, AU, co...
175K 5.1K 24
Kakashi and Sakura were both trapped in a blizzard for days. The moment Kakashi's body goes into a hypothermic state-a core temperature that's too lo...
156K 4.6K 32
Weak.... Is that what you want to be called all your life? Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten and Temari have left their village to train together and get s...