Boo's wedding day (sequeal to...

بواسطة DIYPawthors

Okay, before you read this, I reccommend reading Boo's teenage years. But if you've already read that, then o... المزيد

Boo's wedding day (sequeal to Boo's teenage years)
Chapter 1:A wedding dress, a race car driver, and alone time....
Chapter 2:premonition?
Chapter 4:bachelorette and bachelor party
Chapter 5:Time for a wedding!.....Right?
Chapter 6:Changing history....because of a bowtie
Chapter 7:Time travelers club-uh sorry-union
Chapter 8: the effects of what ive done
Chapter 9: Boo?
Chapter 10:Fixing things-hopefully-for the better.
Chapter 11:Time to fix...well...time
Chapter 12: Friend Zoned and broken hearted
Chapter 13: Friends?
Chapter 14: He loves me,he loves me not. I love him, I love him not.
Chapter 15: the end
It's official!
Epilogue

Chapter 3: getting caught

289 11 6
بواسطة DIYPawthors

Sully POV***

     Little mikey JR. squirms in my arms. I've been trying to get him to go abck to sleep for a while now. It's almost 6 in the morning! I grab Mikey a cookie from the cookie jar and he squeals happily. I hold the cookie out of his reach, "I give this to you and you have to go back to sleep or you'll never get another cookie for the rest of your life." Jr. nods happily and reaches his suction cupped hands for the chocolately cookie. Rolling my eyes, I hand it to him and set him in his crib. Staying true to his word, Mikey Jr. eats the cookie and goes right to sleep.

    Groaning, I plop own in the seat beside him and start to look over my speech again. I was Russel's best man for the wedding. So I had to make a speech. Fun!...Well, fun for a person who enjoys writing or is at least good with words...I on the other hand am terrible with words. I can say coherent things and deep things, sure. But I can't really say them in front of people....Here, what do you think of my speech?

       Okay. I'm the best man apparently. Or at least, the best monster. And I'm supposed to tell you about how wonderful Russel and Boo are. But I don't think I can. I mean, I don't go on dates with them. I don't listen to how they speak with each other. But I've seen a few things. Like how Russel holds Boo's hand when she's nervous. Or when Boo secretly let's Russel win at checkers to make him happy. Though I don't see them all the time, I see them most of the time. And I can tell they really do love each other. So I'm glad if someone has to take my Boo away, it's Russel.

And to Russel! You had better take good care of Boo. Touch her and you're dead. Cheat on her and you're dead. Make her cry and you're dead. Basically....Just be good to her. And the same goes to you Boo.

    It's terrible. Lord knows how terrible it is! I don't think I can come up with anything better though....Maybe my old college friend Squishy can help me. He ended up becoming a writer. Made alot off the book thatv was about our college days. I heard they even turned it into a movie!

      I groan and lay my head on the back of the chair. I was up all night with that little demon of a child.I could use a nap myself.  With a heavy yawn I fall into a dreamless sleep......

----------------------

     I wake up to see Mike smiling at me, "Hey sleepy head. Me and Ceila came back a bit early. It's about 8 now. You're welcme to stay if you like?" I shake myhead, "Nah, I have to get back to Boo." Mike nods and I see Ceila picking up Jr, and rocking him softly. "Thanks for watching him Sully. I appreciate it." I smile and nod, "Oh it was no problem He was an angel." I lied. The kid was a demon to me. But he's just a kid. So I'll let it go.

    After I say goodbye, I run off to work. I don't have to work today of course but the door to Russel's was in my office. I hurry to unlock the door and run upstairs. Upon reaching my office, I smile and think of seeing Boo. With that thought in mind, I hurry off through the door.

      I emerge in the living room. It's empty. Although there is an excess of snacks and junk food left out on the table. I notice a pillow and blanket lying abandoned on the floor. An eyebrow quirks slightly on my face, "Boo?" I whisper. Where is she? And where's Russel? I walk up the stais quietly in case my little angel is still asleep. I arrive to see her door is still ajar. I lightly push it open, "Boo?" She's not in here....Where is she then? Maybe I can ask Russel. Perhaps Boo went out for a morning jog, or she went with Lilo for something.

     Slowly, I make my way down the hall to Russel's room. I lightly knock, "Russel?" No answer. Hmm. Has everyone gone out? I hope not. Because if they went out, that meant I would have to wait until they got back to see them. (See, I can't go out into town. If I did, I'd be caught by some bear poacher or otherwise detained by the FBI.)

    I lightly push the-already slightly ajar- door open. My blood boils at the sight before me. And I growl in my throat quietly. I have to hold myself back from attacking Russel right then and there.

     The bed blanket is half on the bed and half on the floor. Part of the blanket covers Russel who is asleep in just his shorts. No shirt whatsoever. And Boo is laying in his arms wearing just a long shirt. The shirt has ridden up a bit and the hem now lies just under her chest. I swear to god that they better have done nothing more than sleep. Or I was going to have to murder Russel where he stood...or rather, laid.

     I start for Russel but then stop. What am I thinking? Sure, I love Boo. She's like my daughter. But she's a grown woman now. And Russel was her husband to be. So what if they stayed in the same room for one night? They were going to be married. Sighing, I walk back out of the room and close the door softly behind me. I'll interrogate them later. For now, I'll let them sleep. For now.

Russel POV***

    I inhale deeply and exhale deeper before opening my eyes. Oh, god. Boo is right there in my arms. And her night shirt musthave shifted aorund while we were sleeping. Because the hem of it was just under her chest. Flashing me her torso and black underwear. Groaning, I try to ignore the feeling I have in my southern region and wiggle closer to Boo. She looks so pretty. Even when she's sleeping. Her hair is pooling around her head in soft waves. Her mouth is slightly ajar as she breathes. She mumbles a bit in her sleep. It's so serene and peaceful. Until...

    "AAAAHHHH!" Boo screams loudly. She bolts upright in bed and looks around frantically. Quickly, I sit up and wrap my arms around her, "Boo! Boo it's okay! It's okay! It was just a dream." She breathes heavily and pants. Finally, she sighs and hugs me closely, "Waternoose was there." She whispers. My blood freezes. God, I hate that guy. Waternoose had plagued Boo's dreams for a while now. It's been a good three months since the last time Boo had a nightmare with Waternoose, but I guess the streak couldn't last too long. I kiss her neck softly, "What did he do? What happened?" Boo sniffs as though she's going to cry, "He was at our wedding. He murdered you then came for me." I nod, "It's okay Boo. He's stuck in the farthest reaches of space remember? And if he ever tries to return, I won't hesitate to kill him."

     Boo nods and I kiss her cheek before I pull away. She's let out a few tears. They run down her face at a rather slow pace. I lean close and kiss her tears. Effectively removing them from her face. "No crying. Waternoose won't ever ome back Boo. I promise. I'll protect you." Boo smiles and nods. Before another word can be shared my door throws open and a very pissed off blue fuzzball glares at me from there.

     My heart drops and my blood near about reaches abosolute zero. I wasn't supposed to sleep with Boo. I wasn't even allowed in the same room with her after nine. Sully was going to kill me! He steps in and closes the door behind him with a bang. Boo stands up and pulls her nightie down to it's correct position, "Kitty! Kitty I'm sorry! I just sort of fell asleep in here. I swear that was all we did! We just slept!"

     Sully looks her over to see for lies. Finally he says, "I can trust you right Boo?" She nods, "So if you say all you did was sleep, I can believe you?" Boo nods, "Yes Kitty! Yes!" He sighs,"Alright then. Come here silly." He holds out his arms. Boo giggles and smiles as she runs into his fuzzy body and hugs him tight. Sully chuckles, "Hey there Kid. I missed ya." He rufffles her hair, "What was that scream all about?" He looks over at me and narrows his eyes. Involuntarily, I gulp.

     Boo sighs, "Nothing much. Just a bad dream. Waternoose again." Sully nods, "Forget about him sweetheart. He won't come back." Boo nods and looks back at me, "You guys want pancakes? I can make some." Sully smiles at her and nods, "That soudns good. Russel and I will be down in a minute." Boo looks uneasy. She looks back at me and I nod for her to go head downstairs.

     After Boo runs off to the kitchen, Sully closes the door softly behind her. He approaches me and barks, "Stand!" Quickly, I stand up and back up against the wall. Sully towers over me. Not to mention his teeth are the size of my palm. And his claws! God, they're sharp as knives! Sully appraoches me. Scared, I grimace and close my eyes. I hope he'llmake it quick. And I hope whatever boy takes my place in Boo's life takes damn good care of her.....

     But I just feel a pat on the shoulder. I open my eyes to see Sully looking at me with no emotion. "Was what Boo said true? Or was she just trying to protect you?" I take deep breaths, "It was the full truth Sully. I would never touch Boo." Then I mumble, "At least not without her consent..." Sully looks me over and sighs, "How much sugar did you give her?" I laugh a bit, "About 3 bowls full." Sully groans, "Great. You're going to be the one who holds her down when she starts bouncing off the walls." He chuckles a bit an so do I. I'm shocked Sully is like this. I would have thought I'd be dead by now. I mean, I disobeyed his one rule! Don't sleep with Boo. Yet, here I am! Alive!

     Sully opens the door and lets me out first. As I am walking out, he grabs my arm, "When you marry Boo, you take good care of her. Understand?" I nod, "Of course. I want nothing more than that." Sully nod and releases my arm. I hurry down the hall and down the stairs. Sully calls my name when I reach the bottom of the stairs. I turn and look at him as he drops a shirt down to me. I smile and put it on, "Thanks!" Sully ndos, "You're welcome. "

      When I enter the kitchen, I smell something baking that smells incredibly good. I see Boo standing at the stove making the pancakes like she said she would. I smile nd come around to hug her waist from behind. She giggles, "Russel!" I laugh and shut off the stove, "Come on and dance with me!" I say and flick on the radio. "But it's better if you do" by Panic at the Disco comes on. "Ooh! good song!" I say hapily. Boo giggles, "ou realy want to dance right now?" I nod my head,"Come on! I need to make sure my moves are up to par so I don't look like a dork at the wedding." Boo giggles and I love to hear it. Her laugh wasn't musicto my ears. It was pure happiness and serenity to me.

       I take her hands in mine and bring her close to me. But not too close because Sully is in the house. She laughs and sways along to the song with me. I lightly sing along as the song plays. "Well isn't this, exactly where you'd like me? I'm exactly where you like me you know! Praying for love in ala dance. And paying in naivety!" Boo giggles and sings with me. As we reach the end of he song I pull her close and give her a prolonged kiss. She moans and smiles.

     I hear Sully behind me and pull away. "Something smells good." Sully says. Boo smiles, "I made pancakes. How do you want yours?" Sully shrugs, "Do you have whip cream and berries?" Boo nods. "Okay, then I'll have the usual. Please?" Boo nods and grabs three pancakes and stacks them atop each other. She sprays a bit of whip cream on top and adds three halves of a strawberry to the small whip cream mound. She hands it off to Sully who says, "Thank you sweetie." and then looks at me. "Usual please." I say. She smiels and places three pancakes atop each other before adding a flood of syrup to the side and placing a few blueberries in the river of syrup. I take the plate and thank her before kissing her cheek. She blushes and turns to fix her own plate.

       Sully sits at the green chair at the yellow dining room table and I sit at the yellow chair. Boo comes along soon enough and takes her place between me and Sully at the purple chair. Her pancakes look different than mine. Hers are chocolate with chocolate chips and whip cream. "You know, your food always resembles dessert in one way or another." I say. She laughs and stuffs a giant forkful of pancake in her mouth,"I know!" She says with a full mouth.

      After we all finish our pancakes- whilst having a pelasant chat about cartons- I lead Boo to the living room. I have her sit down and ask her to wait here, "Just one second." I assure her Then I rush off. I want to show her the painting I made for her. I intended to give it to her on our wedding day, but I couldn't wait. I put so much hard work into it and I wnted her to see it!

      Smiling, I hurry to my room and throw open the closet door. Inside rests the already wrapped portrait. I pick it up and hurry down stairs. The portrait is easy to carry. It's only about three sheets of copy paper stacked atop each other in size. I hope she likes it! I wokrked really hard on it....

Boo POV***

       I wait anxiously for Russel to return. He said only a minute, so I've been counting. He's got fourteen seconds left. I hear his footsteps before he appears at the foot of the stairs with something in his hands. It's a present! I smile and ask, "Who's that for?" Even though I have a pretty good idea. He smiles and approaches. As he sits beside me, he hands me he present, "It's for you." I smile and raise my eyebrows, "Can I open it? Pleeeeeaaaasssseeee?!" He chuckles, "I want you to open it." I smile bright and open the entire thing quickly.

      Oh my gosh. It's soooo beautiful! It's a painting of Russel, me, Mr.Fredrickson, Lilo, Stitch, Minnie, Olaf, Ollie, Olive, Olivia, Elsa, Mike, Ceila, Mike Jr, and Kitty! We're all just sort of smiling around at one another. Some of us holding hands. I smile at it and look at Russel, 'Did you paint this?!" He nods, "Yeah. It took a while but I got it....Do you like it?" I nod happily, "It's amazing! I love it!" He smiles, "I'm glad you likeit. I smile at it, "We have to hang it up!" He chuckles and quirks an eyebrow, "Oh really? My work is that adored?" I nod, and gasp, "Let's hang it up in my room!" Russel chuckles and follows me as I hurry to hang up my painting.

-----------A/N---------------

I know this sucks so far. Please bare with me. The real fun of the story doesn't happen until the wedding day. So I'm trying to speed things along to get to the wedding. I'm so sorry. This isn't at all near how good the other book was. For that I am very very sorry. 

FANTASTIC

ALLONS-Y
GERONIMO

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

460 91 25
Felicia Simmons is a woman that just wants her freedom. After her divorce with a real estate mogul, she sets out to raise her teenage son and find th...
10.6K 211 12
Liz was dead. Gone from this world. Saving Hellboy and her friends from death, she sacrificed herself for them. Her friends. Her family. Hellboy was...
505K 35K 37
[BOOK TWO] "Anniversaries to some are like counting the years spent doing something great, years spent together, or years spent alive." I started slo...
121K 8K 43
When a total stranger knows what eats you, maybe they are your one true love. Even if you don't know it yet. || On Friday the 13th, two twenty-someth...