Master Sakura

By sasukexekiel

Team 7 is back. Sasuke is back. And They are back on adventures. But what will happen if unexpected people... More

After the 4th Shinobi War
The Decision
Changes
Reunion
Chapter 5 : Truth or Dare
Chapter 7: The Research
Chapter 8: Feelings
Chapter 9: Outcome
Sakura's Death and Gift
Sakura's Death And Gift II
Chapter 12: Master Sakura
Chapter 13: Guys' Talk
Chapter 14: Research Success
Chapter 15: The gods
Chapter 16: Will of Fire
Chapter 17: Leaf
Chapter 18: The 5-Kage Summit
Chapter 19: The Legendary Sannin vs Raikage
Chapter 20: Ordinary days
Chapter 21: Wood Village
Chapter 22: Wood Village II
Chapter 23: My friend from The Mist
Chapter 24: Doubts and Answers
Chapter 25: A day with parents

Chapter 6: Reunion Mission

7.7K 212 89
By sasukexekiel

Kakashi, Naruto, Sai , Sasuke and Sakura are all in the Hokage's tower. They are all not feeling well from their hang over last night. The Hokage seems normal but Shizune is also not feeling well. Their friends are still sleeping in their new house. Some in the sofa, some on the floor and the girls are in their bedrooms. They are all not in the mood for it is still 6 am in the morning.

"Alright. I know you are all having hang over but we have received information from The Hidden Sand Village. Sakura I have sent you there with Shikamaru 5times for the last 6 months to help in their medical field. And now, they have been requesting you again for some important mission in connection to your past missions." Tsunade explained.

"Tsunade-sama, if it is just like my past missions I can just go alone why do we all need to go. It's purely hospital and research works." Sakura said. She didn't notice her team mates reaction. Their eyebrows twitched. Remembering what the Hokage said last night about The Kazekage liking their teammate. They know it is a bit childish for them to act that way but no one can blame them. Sakura is the only girl in the group. And a beautiful one at that.

"Why Sakura-chan? Don't you want to go with us? Your so mean!" Naruto whined pouting.

"Of course not Naruto. But we are still in a stage of crisis. We do not need to waste man power in a mission that I can do alone." Sakura explained gently.

"That's right Sakura. But this is not a simple mission. Right now you all need to go now. It is an important matter. Someone threatened Suna's Hospital and Research team. It seems that someone's after our collaborative research. If it will fall on the hands of wrong people, it will not be good for us. You go prepare and meet at the gate 7am sharp then leave. They will explain the situation when you arrive there." Tsunade explained seriously.

"Hai" they said in unison then disappeared.

They are all back in their new house. They moved quietly so that they will not wake their sleeping friends. Judging from how much they drank last night, they will be up by 10am.
They quietly got the things they need then took a quick shower.

Sakura is wearing her usual clothes. Black spandex shorts stretching to her mid thighs with her usual pink skirt that has cut sideways to allow her move easily. And her usual red sleeves. She also has bandages wrapped in her thighs and black gloves. Her pink Hitiate on her head and her Jounin jacket

The rest of her team mates also wore their usual outfits. Naruto in his black orange outfit. Sai in his black outfit but now has the jounin jacket. Kakashi also wore the same outfit. While Sasuke wore dark blue long sleeves and black pants. Looking as hot as ever. His Hitiate is tied in his waist together with his kunai pouch.

It's still 6:25 am so they decided to have ramen at Ichiraku's for breakfast. Sasuke said he will meet them at Ichiraku's after 10 mins and instructed Naruto for his order.
He needs to buy few things including weapons. So he decided to go to the weapon' s shop first.

At Ichiraku's

"Where's teme it's been 10 mins and our order is here." Naruto whined.

" I'm here now dobe." Sasuke said looking at Sakura for permission to sit. Sakura simply nodded then Sasuke sat beside her.

"Ok now . Let's eat!!! " Naruto exclaimed then they digged in.

Sasuke is still contemplating. This is the our first mission again together as Team 7. This is also our first breakfast together again at Ichiraku's before heading outside the village. Everything was so nostalgic for him. He is eating but thoughts are running through his mind when Sai spoke.

"Hey ugly. Do you like the Kazekage?"

Kakashi, and Naruto almost choked. Sasuke on the other hand just waited for her answer. Because he is curious too. Of course he is. But there's no way will show it.

"Depends on what kind of like are you talking about Sai. But generally yes, I like him as a person." Sakura said. And She seems relaxed in answering the question.

"Why are you asking by the way? Are you now the Gossip King huh Sai? It seems that you and Ino will make a good pair." She said teasing Sai.
They were not expecting Sai to reply but he did, with the most serious expression he can give.

"Just asking because I don't seem to like the idea of you liking guys. "

Sakura almost choked the noodles. What the hell is he talking about.

"Woah. Woah. Sai. Are you declaring war against me?! Is that a confession?" Naruto asked and his eye brows are twitching.

Then Sai didn't reply but continued eating his ramen. Sasuke on the other hand was taken aback. He did not expect that sudden statement from a stoic and emotionless man. Kakashi being their sensei was just observing the four of them. Time flies so fast. Our Sakura is now a woman. And her team mates look up to her as a woman now. And even I could develop feelings for her if I won't get a hold of myself. He thought while laughing off the idea.

When they finished eating their breakfast they headed out to the gate to go to The Sand Village.

While travelling they were unusually quiet. Sakura was thinking deeply about the mission when Naruto couldn't help himself to speak.

"Yosh. Sai what was that a while back? Did you just declare your love for Sakura-chan. ?" Naruto asked a little pissed.

"I don't know why I said that dickless but I'm sure I don't see ugly as a beautiful woman. " Sai retorted. Sakura's eyebrow twitched but decided not to mind Sai's comment.

They've been jumping from tree to tree until sun starts to set. Kakashi signaled them to stop.

"Ok we'll camp here. " Kakashi said

"I'll check the perimeter." Sakura volunteered.

"I'll come with you." Sasuke said almost a whisper but enough for them to hear.

Sakura nodded then they head out together. It was quiet for a while. They were looking out and checking everything and everywhere until Sasuke decided to speak.

"You've changed." He said.

"In what way? I'm still me. I guess I'm just a little matured now than before." Sakura said not looking at him.

"Hn." Sasuke just replied.

"How about you Sasuke? Have you changed for good? " Sakura asked with a hint of doubt on her tone. This time she was looking at him in the eye.

He's still Sasuke. But I won't forget easily. He's my friend but maybe it would take some time to regain my full trust for him again. But right now I'm giving him a chance to change. We'll help him as his friends. His team mates. Sakura thought.

"I'm still working on it. But I promise you I will never return to that path again Sakura." He replied with his most sincere tone while looking straight through her Emerald orbs.

Sakura smiled and nodded.

"Let's go back. It's getting dark plus I'll explain the mission to you." She said with a smile. Sasuke nodded and they went back.

They already set up the camp and started a fire.

"Yow Sakura-chan, teme how did it go? We found some fish for dinner." Naruto said waving at them as they approach.

"It's all clear. I'll explain the mission." She said as they all sat down. Naruto is grilling the fish but promised to listen.

"Leaf Village and Sand Village have been researching for the past 6 months with the approval of the 5 Kages and they said they'll help in every possible way they could." Sakurs explained and sighed. They can see the uneasiness in her emerald orbs and the way she sighed.

"This research is about head transplant. We didn't yet perfect the research because of some implications. For now, those information are disclosed for you. But the problem is that they have been receiving threats. Someone wants to steal the information on the said research. And we cannot let them because if it will fall to bad hands we wouldn't be able to bear another Orochimaru, or Madara. We are still recovering. " Sakura finally explained.

"Head Transplant?" Sasuke asked.

Sakura sighed. Thinking she needs to enlighten them about it. But she's not sure they'll understand.

"After the war, many people were injured and worse paralyzed. There were also numerous numbers of those who were comatose andbrain dead. This research was started to ensure that those shinobi who are suffering because of the aftermath of the war can live a normal life again.Head transplant will be used to transfer the heads of thosed shinobi who were paralyzed and severely injured to a healthy body in order for them to become shinobi again or to return to their normal life." Sakura explained and waited for their reactions.

"I don't understand Sakura-chan. Where will you get the healthy bodies?" Naruto asked with brows furrowed.

"As I said, there were a huge number of People who were comatose and brain dead. This is because they didn't survived infinite Tsukiyomi. If the research will be successful we will use their bodies." Sakura said whike looking at the ground. The boys were digesting the information in their heads.

"What if those who were comatose have the chances to wake up again? That research is absolutely not ethicalSakura chan!" Naruto exclaimed.

Sakura expected this reaction from him. And she breathed deeply before talking.

"Naruto we meant no harm in doing this. We just wanted to help. And if the research will be completed and is successful we will not use the body of the comatose patient if their family will not allow. The decision will still be on their hands." Sakura stated while looking at Naruto. She expected this reaction. She knew from the start that this research is unethical.

"And it's not even completed and successful yet." Sakura said before Kakashi spoke.

"Alright that's enough. The dinner is ready let's eat and I'll take the first watch." Kakashi said. They nodded and they proceeded on eating their dinner.

-Timeskip-

After 3 days of travelling, they are now approaching the gate of Hidden Sand Village. They can see Temari , Kankuro and Gaara.

"I can see that ugly is really important in the Hidden Sand village to be even welcomed by the Kazekage and siblings themselves in the gate." Sai commented.

"Shut up Sai! What are you implying now? You are really starting to annoy me." Sakura said angrily.

"Men. You are now sounding like Teme Sakura-chan." Naruto said. Then Sai and him were slapped by the queen of fist.

"Hn Dobe" Sasuke commented

They are now at the gate. Temari hugged Sakura tighly.

"I missed you so much and my brothers missed you too." Temari said while hugging Sakura.

Sakura blushed. She was caught off guard with that side comment by Temari.

"Wow I didn't know you are that close now to miss her that much." Naruto said. And sounded amused.

Gaara cleared his throat.
Then Kankuro spoke.

" Of course whenever Sakura is here,the people are extra cheerful. Not to mention the number of men that strive hard to impress . And she is like a family to us." He explained.

Team 7 guys brows twitched.
Sai was supposed to open his mouth when Kakashi signaled him to keep quiet.

"That's not fair now Kankuro. What are you talking about men? I'm just here to help as always. Besides I don't have time for those things now we have many things to do. And I bet it will be years till we finish those." Sakura said blushing.

The guys in team 7 grinned. Atleast their only flower in the group is not into those things yet.

"Yeah that's right Kankuro. What are you talking about?! You're scaring my Sakura." Temari shouted at his brother. Then motioned something at Sakura. We're going to talk later girl. Big time. Sakura seem to understand her and nodded.

Kakashi ,Sai ,Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other and they seem to have one thing in mind. Temari seems to like Sakura as her sister. This is not so good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
649K 32.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
635K 10K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
270K 9.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...