Bestfriends {Zaylena} #Wattys...

Por BreBeauty

She's my bestfriend and all I do is keep hurting her. I hate to see her cry, it's the worst feeling ever. Eve... Más

Introduction
*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
*Chapter 27*
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
Dedication To My Lovelies!
*Chapter 31*
*Chapter 32*
*Chapter 33*
*Chapter 34*
*Chapter 35*
*Chapter 36*
*Chapter 37*
*Chapter 38*
*Chapter 39*
*Chapter 40*
*Chapter 41*
*Chapter 42*
*Chapter 43*
*Chapter 44*
*Chapter 45*
*Chapter 46*
*Chapter 47*
*Chapter 48*
*Chapter 49*
*Chapter 50*
*Chapter 51*
*Chapter 52*
*Chapter 53*
*Chapter 54*
*Chapter 55*
*Chapter 56*
*Chapter 57*
Not a Chapter !
*Chapter 58*
*Chapter 59*
*Chapter 60*
*Chapter 61*
*Chapter 62*
Epilogue
Authors Note/ Thank You's

*Chapter 2*

4.3K 154 24
Por BreBeauty

Zayn's POV

As I get ready for this evening I just can't stop thinking about Perrie and how she is going to totally freak out once she sees the ring. I think this going to be one of the most memorable nights of my life.

I heard footsteps coming upstairs and then my door swung open to reveal my curly friend. "Mate" I hear Harry's voice.

"What's up Harry?" I ask putting on my tie or at least trying to put on my tie, stupid thing never cooperates.

I saw Harry shake his head at me for having trouble fixing my tie through the mirror. "Everyone is dressed and ready, are you almost done?" He asked impatiently. I could've sworn this is my engagement party? So why the hell is he rushing me like it's his, when it's clearly not.

But I decided to go against my thoughts and answer, "Yeah, uh can you call Selena?" I ask.

He grumbles under his breathe so I couldn't make out any words, then said a straight forward, "Sure" before leaving my room to call Selena.

I heard clacking of heels coming upstairs and heading down the hall towards my room and when I turned around I was completely stunned by my view. Selena looked absolutely gorgeous, her blue dress looked rather tight on her petite body, which made it look hotter on her, and her beige heels seemed to go good with her dress and her hair was all curly and she just looked absolutely beautiful.

She steps into my room. "You called for me Mr. Malik" she smirks.

I fondly roll my eyes. "Yes Ms. Gomez I did" I chuckle.

"So, what's wrong?" She asked walking closer to me and I felt my body tense up. Why? I have no idea.

"Nothing I just need help with my tie" I say and she gives me that 'are you serious look'. I shrug and she rolls her eyes.

"Come on Zayn your 21 and still don't know how to tie a tie" she giggles.

I love her laugh. "Well sometimes I still need to be babied" I say smiling.

"Well not today your proposing to Perrie the girl you..." she pauses then said "love." I look at her curious for her pause but I decided to drop it. Maybe it's nothing maybe she just doesn't want me to grow up so fast. What a caring friend she is.

"Yea, I'm so nervous." I admit.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because this is my first time" I say as Selena finishes up with my tie.

"Oh" was all she said but before she made her way to the exit I stopped her.

"Hey Sel" I say.

She turned around and looked me in the eye. "Yeah?" She questioned.

"You look absolutely beautiful tonight" I say and I see her blush.

"Thanks" she smiles and walks towards me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"You look ravishing yourself" she whispers in my ear and then pulls away with a grin and then walks out the room and heads back downstairs.

When I finally finished I head downstairs and everyone looked really nice in their evening gown, but my eyes kept trailing to Selena. I don't know why though Selena and I been bestfriends since childhood but drifted apart in middle school and became the closest pair of friend again in high school and now I'm thinking about her in ways I shouldn't be. Or just in ways we could've been if she had giving me a chance back than.

"We should go I'm hungry" Niall complains and we laugh.

"Yeah let's go" I say and we all head out to the car.

Selena, Harry, Demi, and Liam came in the car with me while Louis, Niall, Eleanor, Taylor went into the other car.

--

As we pulled up to Maggiano's Little Italy and that's when I heard a squeal in the from Selena. I chose this place because not only does it have great food and the inside interior is beautiful. I also did it because I can make two girls happy in on night, which is good on my end.

"Oh my gosh! Yay!" Selena says grabbing a hold of my forearm and squeezing the living shit out of it. Ouch but I'll let it slide.

"Yea I thought I should please two of the most important women to me" I say.

"Aww so sweet isn't Selena" Harry chimes in. She glares at him as he just smirks before we all exited the car.

"Yea, but Zayn you didn't have to" Selena says still smiling.

"Yeah I know but I wanted too" I say as we make our way into the restaurant to be greeted by the hostess.

"Mr. Malik, Ms. Gomez I see your back," he smiles at us. "Uh your here for that engagement party right, table for 10" he says and I nod and he takes us to the back of the restaurant, so if we get loud we won't disturb the other guess.

"I can't wait to eat" I heard Naill behind me and we all start to laugh we sit down at our table and just started talking while we wait for Perrie.

"So when is Perrie coming?" Selena asked.

"Right about now" I look at my watch and then back up and that's when I looked up I saw her my hopefully future wife. She looked stunning in a white dress that was cut in the back and pink heals with her blond hair with the pink die at the end. Her makeup was flawless and she was just heart stopping.

"Hey guys" she greets and then kisses me and everyone at the table makes the disgust sound and we just laugh.

"Babe you look amazing" I say and she blushes.

"Aw baby, so do you" she says and everyone is staring at us blankly.

"So what's on this menu" Selena says not looking at me anymore. Did I do something wrong?

"Yeah let's" Niall jumps in.

Our waiter came and we all order different foods off the menu and ever since Perrie came Selena hasn't said one word to me. What the hell did I do?

"Hey you okay?" I ask elbowing her and she nods still not talking and still not making eye contact.

"Babe let's take a selfie" Perrie asked pulling me towards her and we take a picture with one another.

Selena's POV

Uh, she annoys me. He annoys me because he's all happy with her and I'm just like... I have to fake being happy because I can't admit my feelings. Man do I hate Perrie for coming into Zayn's life and stealing my man from me.

"Hey you okay?" Demi asked from across the table, breaking me from my hatred thoughts on Perrie.

"Yeah I'm fine" I sigh in frustration of being asked this questioned a second time. Don't they know how much they annoy me.

Our waiter comes with our food. Finally. And we start eating, still talking to one another about our day, or how were feeling at the moment, until Zayn quiets us down.

"Um excuse me" Zayn says clacking his fork to his glass.

Finally he gets this over with I'm tired of being here with the newly engage couple.

"So as you know me and Perrie have been together for a year and she's my everything, so tonight I dedicate to her," he pauses and turns to face Perrie who has a stupid smile on her face before he continues, "Perrie I love you, your always filled with energy and I love that about you. Your smile makes my day bright, your laugh causes me to laugh because it's just that adorable, the way you dye your hair just drives my crazy, in a good way, your my sunshine and I hope I'm yours to so," he kneels down on one knee and I felt like my heart was breaking into oblivion. "Ms. Perrie Edwards will you marry me?" He ask with ever so famous smile showing her the ring. That should be me he's proposing to! I love you! Why don't you love me back!

She sat there with a blank expression. At first I thought she was just stalling to just say yes, but then she looked at me and then back at him and finally she said something that shocked our ears. Which stopped my mind from ranting of how much I hate her.

"I'm sorry Zayn, but I can't" she looks at me one more time before she gets up from her seat and walks out. Damn that must've hurt.

"Zayn" Harry says sadly and Zayn gets up from his position from off the floor and walks away, leaving the ring on the table.

"Wow I totally thought she was going to say yes" I say going back to my food because this night just got to intense, for me to not finish my food. I'm jerk, instead of trying to talk to him I'm sitting here eating my food.

"Sel, maybe you should cheer him up" Taylor suggested.

"What? why me?" I questioned. Was she reading my mind or something?

"Because he won't take his anger out on you... you know being his bestfriend and all" Liam says and everyone agrees. I hate all of them.

I huffed then rolled my eyes. "Ugh, fine" I sigh in defeat and got up out of my seat and walked in the direction Zayn went to. Once I found him I saw him sitting down with his hands in his face.

"Zayn" I spoke softly.

"Not now Selena" he says frustrated crying into his hands.

"Zayn you can't be alone at a time like this" I say walking towards him but he glares at me. I know that face, he's pissed.

"Selena leave me the fuck alone okay!" He shouts and I step back.

My eyes went wide and I couldn't believe what he just did. "You shouted at me" my voice shaky because I'm on the verge of tears.

He stands up and walks towards me but I step back. Zayn always promised that no matter how mad, sad, or upset he gets he'll never yell or shout at me, it was a promise we made back in school together. I guess he forgot that promise. I'm so stupid enough of making a promise with Zayn when I knew it had no meaning towards him.

"Sel" he spoke softly now but I shook my head.

"Zayn I don't want to hear it" I say walking back to the table and grabbing my stuff and leaving the restaurant. This was a pretty messed up night.

- Home -

I get home and take a soothing shower to release a stressful day. I get out within fifteen minutes and put on sweats, with a big white t-shirts, and my fuzzy socks. I went downstairs and got me my pint of ice cream my favorite Rocky Road out of the freezer and went to the living room. I turned on the tv and began to watch stupid shit on the tv.

Once it hit like 12:00 I was still up watching reruns of Full House, man this show is awesome. Anyways as I was laying down on my stomach when I heard the door open.

"Hey Demz" I say boredly but she doesn't respond so I get up from the couch and see Zayn standing there by my door with a small smile on his face.

"Well I'm glad you think I'm Demi I didn't know we looked like twins" he lightly chuckles at his own supposedly 'joke' but I just glare at him. This is no time for corny jokes.

"What do you want Zayn" I sigh in frustration.

He walks towards the couch. "I want my bestfriend to stop being mad at me" he said.

"I wonder why!?" I asked folding my arms over my chest.

"Sel, I'm sorry I yelled you, you know that's last thing I would ever want to do is hurt you, but I mean c'mon I just got my heart ripped out tonight can you blame me?" he questions sitting next to me on the couch.

"Well you did and yes I can because unlike her I wasn't going to leave you I'm you're friend Zayn since young and you know leaving you only made me upset" I state.

"I know. Selena please I'm sorry and I just got my heart ripped out, I don't need it to be shattered" he says grabbing my hands and pulls me closer to him. Wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug.

"Fine" I sigh and I can feel his smile.

"Your my forever girl who will always have the number one spot in my heart" he says and I can feel my face heat up.

I cough and pull away from his hold. "T-thanks," I say and he pulls me back into a hug.

"Zayn you know I'll alway be here for you" I say and he blushes too and then the next move I was in complete and uttered shock.

Zayn Malik my bestfriend is kissing me, at first I wasn't going to kiss back because well I know he's only doing it to take the pain away, but I did anyways. We were moving in sync at first it started of soft and slow, but when he asked for entrance and I willingly gave it to him everything went to fast for my mind to comprehend what the hell was going on. Their was tongue bitting, sucking, and plenty moaning, did I forget to mention that Zayn's hands were roaming my body and I didn't care because this was the moment I've been waiting for and my mind was in a complete and utter bliss.

After what felt like forever I pushed him off of me and realized what was going on. Zayn just kissed me and I let him because of what I felt sorry for him? No, I was glad she denied the proposal. I kissed him because I wanted him to know and feel all the emotions I've been holding back from him.

"I-I'm sorry" I apologized even though I don't know why I'm apologizing since he's the one who made the first move. He leaned forward and pecked my lips.

"No, need to be" he said in a husky deep voice. Oh shit I feel extremely hot just by his fucking voice.

He tried leaning in again but this time I stood up and walked away from him. I didn't get far since he pinned me to the wall. "Z-Zayn I know your upset but I'm not the girl who your going to use to get what you want" I said as he pinned my hands above my head.

"Don't worry Selly, I won't take advantage of you" he said kissing me again and I just melted into the kiss. His lips were so soft as silk. He then went down to my neck kissing it lightly sending goosebumps to rise up against my skin. Weird because I just felt hot a minute ago?

Anyways he went back to my neck and kissed all over it until he found my sweet spot which was right above my collarbone. He licked, bit, and sucked on it until he was finished. This did not just happened. Did Zayn just give me a freaking hickey?

He stepped away from me once he heard the door opening revealing Demi.

"Hey Sel, sorry I'm late the guys and the girls went out an partied for a little while because well we didn't know what to do after you left and Zayn followed" Demi said walking in.

"Don't worry Demi, I kept her company" he smirks at me and I blush profoundly.

"Um yeah."

"Well I have to go, I guess I should save this ring for someone who deserves it" he says clapping his hands together and walking to the door.

She looks from the both of us skeptically. "Yeah, okay see you later then, oh and Zayn in sorry about the proposal" Demi says sadly.

"It's okay I guess it wasn't meant to be" he shrugs staring at me while saying that.

Demi continues to stare before asking. "Did something happened between you two?" She asked raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

"No we just watch movies on tv and laughed at stupid memories" I lied or at least tried my best to.

"Oh okay, well then bye Zayn," she smiles and then walks up to him and gives him a hug which he returns.

"Later Demz see ya Sel" he said walking back to me to give me a kiss on my cheek and leaving.

"Well I'm going to bed" I say running to the stairs.

"What happened between you two?" She asked me before I could make it up the first step.

I sigh. "Nothing" I say running up the stairs.

"I wanna know tomorrow!"

"Whatever" once upstairs I walk into my room and flop on my bed thinking about Zayn and his soft lips. I lightly brush my fingers against my lips, and still felt tingly sensation from Zayn's lips against mines. That was one of the best kisses of my life. I then slowly closed my eyes and went to sleep with a smile on my face and happy thoughts in my brain.

--

- 2950 words-

Chapter two down!!

Aye I hope you like it. So Zayn got his heart ripped out and then made out with his bestfriend. Wow okay!

Later lovelies. 💜💙

*Bre

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

139K 3.8K 19
Falling for his best friend was possibly the worst thing that could ever happen to Louis. Especially when they made a promise not to do so, but Louis...
1.4K 115 16
She is an easy going girl, with a thoughtful heart and mind. With many limits, she makes the best out of things. She enjoys the little things yet, sc...
2.4M 24.1K 101
*Insert your name in the _____ spaces* You and Zayn Malik have been bestfriends since forever. You haven't seen him ever since he left to audition fo...
3.3K 203 38
I'm dangerously inlove with my bestfriend bummer is, he doesn't feel the same. ...