Konoha Academy's Dormitory (N...

Von Airin0606

After the academy had declared that it would be reducing its number of student intakes this year; Tenten made... Mehr

The Proposal
Henge No Jutsu
Welcome Speech
Initiation
Maito Gai
The Nightmare
Beware of the Byakugan
Tenten and Neji's Past
Uchihaa Itachi
Share my..Tent
Ambush
Confession of the heart
Set-Up
First Kiss
Sleeping Arrangments
Train with Us
Dance
Crush
Arranged Marriage
He Left
Valentine
Oshima Island
The Uchihaa Clan
Beary Angry
Mangekyou
Itachi's Confession
Tenten's Realisation
The Engagement
Accidental Kiss
Caught Red Handed
Sleep with me
Culprits
Neji's Arranged Marriage
Changes
Truth
Hyuuga Aiko
Baby
Baby, Say Yes

Roommates

1.2K 51 23
Von Airin0606

"Okay, maybe they are just messing first years up you know?" Tenten assured a worried Lee who had started unpacking his backpack on one of the single bed. Tenten had accompanied Lee to his room when she saw how worried he looked.

The room was quaint. It was meant to be shared by two students; it consists of two lone single beds, on either sides of the room. There were two separate desks,heating and air conditioning, looked like it was fairly working and it had a shared bathroom facility. The room also had drawers and closets for all their personal items. Tenten suspected that all of the other rooms were identical. She cringed when she thought of the 'shared' bathroom facility and wondered how she could avoid the 'rush hour'. She sighed quietly at the very thought before she gasped loudly at the sudden bang of the door.

A raven-haired boy had just entered, his eyes were as dark as coal, he had sharp facial features, giving him an intimidating look as he scanned the room. He eyed Lee before his gazed trailed towards Tenten.

"Who am I sharing this room with? You.." he pointed at Tenten before his finger pointed towards Lee next, "..or you?"

Lee held up a shaky hand into the air, he looked slightly intimidated by the raven-haired boy.

"It is I, Rock Lee. I am sure we will be the best roommates. I like training on my taijutsu especially since I am unable to do either ninjutsu or genjutsu like the rest of you could..."

Lee stopped when the raven-haired boy lifted one hand to signal Lee to be quiet. Lee obeyed as he looked at the raven-haired boy, "I am Uchihaa Sasuke. I detest talking. Speak to me only when you are trying to get me to kill you. I will set up a few rules and you will abide to it. First rule, no visitors.." Sasuke gave Tenten a pointed look, which she chose to ignore, "Second rule, don't ever touch my things, no matter what the reason may be. Third rule.."

Sasuke stopped and took out, what looked like sticky tape from his backpack, taped it firmly at the middle of the room from one side to the next.

"This is a partition, you will not cross over to my area and I will not cross over to yours. Got it?"

Lee nodded silently before Tenten scoffed. Sasuke snapped his head towards her before he asked, "And who are you, visitor?"

"Te..Teiji. Firstly, you are an ass. You don't just waltz into a shared room and demand everything to be followed your way. You need both occupants to have a mutual consensus on the proposal. Furthermore.." Tenten stopped when he moved swiftly, his face an inch away from hers, his eyes which were previously black were now flaming red.

"I don't think you know who I am." Sasuke whispered softly.

"I don't." Tenten exclaimed defiantly. "But I do know that you are not supposed to be bullying poor Lee. He did nothing to you. Besides.."

"Forgive him!" Lee yelled from behind Tenten. Tenten narrowed her eyes at him in shock, "He will not bother you Uchihaa-San. We will be out of your way!"

Sasuke smirked, pleased at the new development before he moved away from Tenten and crashed against his bed. Tenten crossed her arms against her chest before she pulled Lee out of that room and dragged him into hers, with her backpack in tow.

—————————————————

"What the hell Lee?!" Tenten yelled at him as soon as they had exited Lee's dorm room. She took out her new set of keys and were fumbling them against her room door.

Lee kept quiet as he sighed, "Teiji, the Uchihaa are one of the prestigious clans here, well known and sought after for their sharingan. Next to the Hyuuga, they are practically royalty. Their bloodline limit impresses even the Hokage who had assigned them under police enforcement duties. The Uchihaa can really hurt you Teiji. Just like what happened to my dad. My dad got into trouble with them once, it landed him in prison. Because of his records, he couldn't get a job and support me and mum. He eventually took his own life.."

Tenten's eyes widened as she extended a hand and patted Lee's shoulder who was shuddering gently, "I have promised myself to be a respectable shinobi for mum. I will be stronger than dad ever was or could be. I know I can't do ninjutsu or genjutsu. But I will show everyone that I will be a strong shinobi irregardless. I will show the Uchihaa, by the strength that I will achieve that I am not my father. I am not just a criminal's son."

Tenten hugged Lee instinctively, she really liked Lee, he was like a little brother that she never had. Despite being annoying and weird, but he really had his heart in the right places. She let him go and tried to reach the doorknob but before Tenten could open up the door, it swung open by itself causing Tenten to crash down against the person who had opened it.

She felt herself fell forwards, slowly, instead of bumping into something hard like the previous fall she had earlier that morning, her lips crashed against something soft. Tenten was puzzled and realised that she had closed her eyes when she fell forwards, she slowly opened up her eyes to see what in the world her mouth had crashed into, to her ultimate surprise, she saw a pair of pale eyes; widened in shock. She realised that she had fallen face first against another living person, and her lips was presently covering his. The person who was underneath her made a muffled up sound which made it worse; his mouth parted to allow Tenten's lips to feel his.. tongue.

Tenten felt herself blush, "What the hell is going on with my body?!"

Lee quickly pulled Tenten up from the back as the latter stood up quietly to have a clear view of her roommate, it was non other than; an enraged Hyuuga Neji.

He stood up slowly from the floor and said in between heavy, frustrated voice, "What.. Did .. You ... Do?!!!!"

Tenten shoved Lee's hands away from her as she stood in front of the Hyuuga prodigy, "You know what? I had it with you! You were the one who opened up the damn door.."

"When you were rattling it like a lunatic! I was trying to meditate on my bed! And I could not concentrate with your endless key and doorknob rattle!" Neji bellowed, calm and composed exposure long gone. His long hair was flaying angrily as he used his hands to point towards the doorknob.

"The door was stuck damn it! That was why I had difficulty in opening it! And are you suggesting that I intentionally pushed you down and conveniently touched my lips towards yours?! You just took my first kiss away from me you asshole!" Tenten was now screaming at him.

"Guys..." Lee started but was shoved by Neji who had chuckled menacingly at Tenten.

"What did you say loser? Took your first kiss away? What are you? A girl?" Neji sneered before he stopped when he heard a voice coughed behind him.

He turned his head abruptly as his eyes met with Hiruzen, the Hokage, who had a twinkling smile etched on his face.

"Good Afternoon, Neji-Kun." Hiruzen greeted warmly.

Neji bowed his head as he greeted, "Hokage-Sama."

"I see you have met your roommate, haven't you? Have you rested well enough from over-using your byakugan?" Hiruzen asked him, a small smile was still present on his face.

"Hn" came Neji's reply.

"Hokage-Sama, nice to meet you." Tenten greeted him wearily, hoping that he would not recognise what lies beneath her disguise.

Hiruzen eyed Tenten suspiciously, the subtle glint was gone but replaced with a keen eye. "Who..." Hiruzen started but was interrupted by Lee.

"Hokage-Sama! I am Rock Lee!! I will be one of your finest shinobi in the near future!!" Lee half yelled as he saluted the Sarutobi eagerly.

Tenten took this opportunity to yank her backpack from the floor and thrust it onto her bed from afar, nearly knocking onto Neji's shoulder. Neji eyed her wearily as Lee rambled on how he would loved to contribute the community and how he would like to be more involved in it. Hiruzen listened intently as he nodded at every word Lee said. It took Hiruzen about three more minutes of hearing the word "youth" escaping Lee's mouth before he excused himself to see a certain hot-headed Uchihaa.

Tenten closed the door of her room and heaved out a huge amount of suppressed air from her mouth.

"Never. Touch any part of me, again." Neji said as his eyes narrowed towards Tenten. "Count yourself lucky that I am unable to activate my doujutsu,for the time being. But remember, that does not mean that I cannot finish you; when you decide to annoy me again."

Tenten, who was munching some granola bars looked up towards Neji as she asked him through a mouthful of granola bites, "Were you talking to me? Sorry man, was not listening. Want one?" Tenten asked him innocently as she extended her half eaten bar towards Neji who had propped an anime vein on his right temple.

Neji stalked off silently to his side of the room, sat crossed-legged on his neatly-made bed and began meditating.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

155K 4.1K 20
Sakura is the strongest Anbu Captain of all anbu history. Her life was perfect in her way of view. A life wanted by many anbus. She has broken the re...
13.8K 325 41
Tenten goes to Konoha High-school. Her dormate is Temari. She was doing well in classes and sports especially her new awesome music bands with the gi...
110K 2.8K 25
"God why do you have to always be so souless!" "Because... If I grow too close to someone. They always end up dying... Because of me." Your...
31.1K 625 43
Tenten always have disliked Neji. Growing up, Neji was mean. He has changed later on but Tenten still dislike Neji. Until something happened that cha...