My Gangleader!

By 00Air_Bear00

Okay this is book two of my gang leader series. Book one you should read first~The Gangeleader Wants Me?!?. T... More

Chapter 1- Lilli
Chapter 2- Luke
Chapter 3-Lilli
Chapter 4-Lilli
Chapter 5- Mike
Chapter 6- Luke
Updating/New book
Chapter 7
Chapter 8-Lilli
Chapter 9-Luke
New book
Chapter 10-Lilli
Chapter 11-Charlie
Chaper 12 ~Luke
Chapter 13~ Lilli
A/N
Chapter 14~Luke
A/N
Chapter 15~ Matt
Chapter 16~Lilli
Chapter 18~Lilli
Third and Finally Book

Chapter 17~ Luke

1.3K 52 4
By 00Air_Bear00

             ~4 weeks later~
"Happy Birthday Daddddddddy!" Faith yells jumping on me.

"Thanks Babygirl!"

"Yay!" She giggles and I look around.

"Where's mommy?"

"I don't know she was gone when I woke up." Faith says laughing.

"Awe Faith you're hiding something." She giggled and ran downstairs.

"Mommy. Mommy. I woke daddy up!" Faith yells. "Mommy?"

"Lil what's wrong." I say running downstairs. She's looking at the ceiling.

"I got a pancake stuck on the ceiling?" She laughs and looks at me. "Happy birthday baby." She says kissing me.

"Where's my gift?"

"You'll get it later greedy."

"But.." I pout and look at her.

"No."

"Ugh fine!" I say crossing my arms and taking the pancakes from her.

"Good." She says and picks Faith up. "Give daddy your gift."

"Yay!" She giggles and gives me a box. "Open it. Open it!"  I open the box and smile. It's a picture of Lilli, Faith, and Daniel.

"Thank you Babygirl." Faith giggles again and runs off. "Now Lil your gift." She sighs and reaches above her.

"Here." She hands me a wrapped box. I tear open the box to see a pregnancy test.

"Lilli..." I look up her and back down to see the positive mark.

"Happy Birthday baby."

"Oh my god we're gonna be parents again!" I yell and hug her.

"Boss it's Hunter!"

"Ugh!" I run into the living room to see Hunter standing there. "What!" I bark out.

"Luke the Vipers killed my gang.."

"Someone get Matt up here now!" Dylan and Charlotte run to the basement.

"Wait why Matt?" I ignore him and watch Matt trip up the stairs. I smirk at Dylan's work.

"Ask him why the vipers killed your gang."

"Matt?"

"They...want...Lilli." He says coughing up blood. I nod and Dylan takes him back downstairs.

"Hunter?"

"Look Luke I'm sorry for everything. I just don't know what to do."

"Join us."

"What?"

"I said join us." I seen Hunter hesitate.

"Are you sure?" I nod and he nods back.

"Yes."

"Okay I'll join."

"Luke.." Lilli walks out of the kitchen, I notice her head is bleeding.

"Lil.."

"It's a trap." She says passing out. I heard the click of a gun and I felt it put up next to my head.

"Any last words?"

"Yeah fuck you, you stupid ass, mother fucker, cocking munching bitch!" I yell and I see Dylan put a gun to Hunters head.

"Drop it now."

"No" Then a gun goes off.
-------------------------
Sorry for the cliff hanger. Also the book is ending in about 6 chapters. Stay lovely Angels❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 11.2K 72
After an eventful year, Lia and Blake go back to college, eager to get away from everything. But they're not destined to find peace. Will their lov...
79.6K 3.4K 26
# 7 in the 'HIS' Series (Don't need to read them in order) Shaundra has recently lost her father and other than her brother, was the last family sh...
3.6M 226K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.2K 75 20
Katherine Bree Delaney is a shy and quiet girl, off the radar for most people in her school. Beautiful and polite, she attracts attention from lots o...