BTS - BLACKPINK One-Shots [CL...

Od Yoonworks

A compilation of both Blackpink stories with any ship and BTS stories with any ship. This is not a Blacktan... Viac

Share or Request
One-Shot In-house Writers
Rejecting You - Liskook
My One and Only Girl - JiRose
Pins and Needles - Kim Taehyung
Secret - Jin and Joy of RV
A BlackPink Birthday
Finding You - Jennie and Yoongi
I hate to love him - Yoonnie
Home - Chanrose (Noor7621)
혼례 (wedding) - Kim Namjoon
The One - ChanRose
It's You - Liskook
Perfect Life - Lizkook
Yours - TaeLice
Let's play tag a.k.a Unrequited Chasing - YoonRose
It's You (Lizkook) - Part 2
Last Breath - YoonRose
Lost and Found - JiRose
Hot's for you - TaeRose
A Hateful Love - Taennie
Long Flight - TaeRose (M)
Of Endings and Beginnings - TaeNnie
Untold Story - Hobi and Momo
Forbidden Love JiRosé
Keepsake - JinSoo
All of me - YoonRose
Just One More Night - TaeRosé
Regrets - JiRose
Seeing is believing - JinSoo
how NOT to be a good girlfriend - YoonNie
Perfect Strangers - RoseKook
leave me and don't come back pt 1- HopeRose
leave me and don't come back pt. 2 - HopeRose
The Barista - TaeRose
Hustle - RoseKook
Flowers for you - LisKook
The Barista Part II - TaeRose
Stupid Secret - JenKook
is this the part? - JiRose
Pleasure Assistant - TaeRose
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 1
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 2
Illusion - YoonNie (Epilogue)
Enemies - NamJen
Have a Good Day - JiRose
White Roses - Bp Rosé × Exo Sehun
Drunk Call - NamJen
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - JinSoo
Today - JiRosé
The Vague Arranged Blind Date - rosekook
Miles Away From Loving You - TaeNnie
Consequence - LisKook
Never Again - JinSoo
Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook
Yoon's Appreciation
Consequence: The Final Part - LisKook
Complicated Choices - TaeNnie
Make Love - TaeRosé
My Model - RoseKook
Daddy's princess - ChanRose
Gummy Boy Next Door - YoonRose
Meaningful Kiss - TaeRose
Just a little bit of your heart - YoonRosé
Break Free - RoseKook
Sleepy - NamJen
March 28th, 2018 - JiRose
MY ANGEL | Suho and Jisoo
You Never Walk Alone - LisKook
Body - TaeRose
Fake Love - Min Yoongi
March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose
My Last Goodbye - JiRose
I'm Back - TaeRose
Perfectly Imperfect - JiRose
March 28th, 2018 - Closure - JiRose
My Star - YoonLice
Those tears - JiRosé
Toy - Rosékook
Mine - JinSoo
The Undelivered Truth - NamJen
Without You - Jinsoo
Ending Scene - Mingyu and Rosé
Window Shopping -LisKook
First Love - YoonNie
Next Time - YoonLice
Red - Rosekook
The Truth Untold - TaeLice
HOMEWRECKER - JiRose
Remember - JinSoo
Our stars / Jisoo x Taehyung
The Last Luna

Hold On - Taennie

5.3K 152 18
Od Yoonworks

Hi,  this is a story shared by mintykth  . Please read her note at the bottom and I hope you enjoy!

----------

Hold On 

Friday, March 16, 2018
3:07 PM

Jennie's POV 

"Oh hi there Jennie!" he exclaimed while whiping off the blood liquid dripping off his mouth with the back of his hand from the human he just devoured. 

I started trembling at his voice and words. I felt my fists tighten it's grip on the handle of a knife i'm holding. 

I still had the strength to take a step back despite my weak and trembling knees when I saw him standing up from his position, leaving the dead body to straighten his posture putting both of his hands on his front pockets and taking a very small step towards me.

"Is that a knife you got there?" he said in a cold tone that just shivered through my spine. He then took another step forward towards me as i took another step back in fear. 

He smirked at my actions and took two more steps towards me getting closer. I can just feel myself trembling more as I tighten the grip on the knife. 

"P-please d-don't." i managed to say while holding the knife and pointing it towards him, still trembling with the grip. I can already feel tears starting to form from my eyes. 

Instead of backing up, he just took another step forward that just made me take another step back away from him. 

"What now Jennie? Are you going to try kill me like everyone does?" he said cracking his voice at the end.

Even though it's hard to see him, i can still see a slight glimpse of his face with the small amount of light the poste is giving through the alleyway. 

His face stayed still but his red pupiled eyes show a lot. I can see pain and anger in him while looking at me. 

I didn't say a word i couldn't speak. Like theres something stopping me from saying the things I wanted to say to him. 

"Well," he said and took another step forward. I wanted to take another step back but instead of feeling air, i felt a wall. He smirked realizing that i don't have any more ways of escaping. "Why don't you kill and stab me with that knife now that you have the opportunity?" he said as he took another step forward. 

And that's when his words hit me. Kill you? I can't do that Taehyung. I can't do that to you. I lowered down my hand to my side and loosening the grip on the handle, i dropped the knife sounding a big clash on the cement floor. 

I lowered my head and closed my eyes, the tears that i've been stopping are now rolling down my cheeks. I can't do that. I just can't kill Taehyung. 

My breath hitched and my eyes opened when I felt breathing close to my face. I froze as I saw taehyung standing so close to me just his face inches away from me. 

His face suddenly softened seeing my state. He then cupped my cheeks with both of his hands gently and started to whipe off the the tears with his thumb but they just keep coming. 

"Jennie," he said calling my name. I love it when he calls my name. 

I looked straight into his now brown eyes. The eyes of the Taehyung I know. My boybestfriend i fell for.

"I w-will never k-kill you. I c-can't." I said almost whispering to him. His eyes started to form tears. 

"But you have to. I'm a monster." He said. And i shook my head gesturing a no to him.

"You're not a monster, You're Taehyung." I said and held both of his wrists when I felt them loosing their hold on my face. 

His face stayed stern. Not believing what i'm saying. I let go of his hands when he forced to take a step back from me.

"Oh c'mon Jennie, you saw what I did. I drink blood from humans, i kill humans. So kill me now..." He stopped and looked straight into my eyes. His eyes are now back to the color of red. "Before I kill you." 

In a blink, he's now already standing so close infront of me. His right hand wrapped at the side of my waste and his other hand at the back of my neck making me tilt my head. 

I looked at him, he looks so lost, he's not the taehyung I know. 

I'm scared.

"Taehyung-" before i can even finish, i saw a glimpse of his sharp teeth and fangs before lowering his head into my neck. 

I closed my eyes tight, the new set of tears started to stream down my cheeks once more. I waited. I waited for that sudden sting when he bites me, i waited for his two sharp teeth digging down my flesh skin, i waited for that feeling of blood coming out of your body. I waited for that pain...

But instead of pain, I felt deep down breathes and warm drops of tears in my neck. I can hear him sniffling. He then lowered his head on my shoulder as he wrapped both of his hands on my waste and pulled me closer to him for a hug. 

"I'm sorry." He said with his voice trembling. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Jennie." He said continuously with his voice cracking multiple times. 

"I never wanted to be like this, I'm sorry." He said and cried more. I couldn't resist myself, i hugged him back tighter as i started to cry out loud.

"I love you. I love you. I love you so much Jennie." he then said hugging me tighter. 

"I love you more Taehyung." I confessed. 

He didn't say a word. Is he shocked? I didn't imagine my confession to him ending up in a situation like this. 

We stayed silent and hugged each other for a few minutes until he broke out into words. His forehead still resting on my shoulder as he hugs me. 

"Jennie." He softly said as he lifted up his head to face me and tighten both of his arms around my waste. 

"Hmm?" As if my body works on his own, I wrapped both of my hands and locked them up on the back of his neck. 

"You should be afraid of me." He said straight looking at me. His eyes are back to brown. 

"But i'm not." I said in a whisper. His eyes softened. 

"I can hurt you, you know? I can't control myself. Get away from me." His words felt like deep knives going through me. 

But no. I won't listen to him. He's just getting eaten by his fear. I found it hard to look at him as tears started to form again. 

"I know you won't hurt me, taehyung. You can't." my words suddenly stopped him. "Please don't push me away." It hurt saying those. It hurts being pushed away by the one you love. 

He looked taken back when tears started streaming down my cheeks again. My hands locked at the back of his neck felt so weak that I lost hold and landed them on my side. I tried to avoid his gaze by looking down. I don't want him to see how weak I am when it comes to him. 

But who am I kidding? With me and the whole breaking down scene infront of him is surely enough for him to realize that i'm so fucking whipped for him. That I'm longing for him everytime, that I want him to be with me, that I go crazy with one day not landing my eyes on him. And I almost don't mind if he sucked blood out of me if it's for him. Damn, i'm so desperate for him. 

"I thought you love me? Why are pushing me away like it's so easy for you to let me go? Like i'm nothing to you? You're hurting me taehyung." I said through my sobbing still looking down. 

He didn't answer me. Instead, I felt a finger below my chin making me rise my head to look up to him again. He stared at me intensly as his eyes drifted away from my eyes to my nose and my lips. He stared at my lips for a while before looking at me and kept on leaning closer. 

I can feel my heart racing faster as he kept leaning his face closer. Then all of a sudden...

Our lips met. Out lips touched. 

I couldn't process anything at first. I know my lips were trembling so bad and i'm sure he can hear how loud and fast my heartbeat was. I'm so nervous. 

I almost made a sound when his lips started to move against mine. Ok fuck. I should be thinking romantic stuff in my mind but here i am battling on how am I supposed to handle this. everything's just new. Ok I don't know what to do! I don't even know how to kiss ok?! This is my first and I still have no idea of what i'm doing or if i'm even doing anything. Am I supposed to move my lips too? 

I kept my eyes closed as his lips kept moving against my steady pouting lips. 

I squinted my eyes open when I heard him chuckle as his lips widend against mine. He parted our lips and looked at me with mischievous eyes and smirk. 

"Aww. My baby girl still doesn't know how to kiss." He said and chuckled, almost laughing. 

I pouted and looked away from him as my cheeks started burning red. god this is so embarrassing. He even called me babygirl. How am I supposed to take that all in? 

"Hey look at me." He said softly so I did. 

"I'll teach you. Just follow as I do. Ok?" 

Just follow? Wait. What?

"Taehyung wai-" before I can even finish my sentence his lips crashed onto mine. My eyes widened at his sudden action. I wasn't even ready. 

I gathered myself up. Ok Jennie, you got this. 

I did what he said. I followed his process by parting my lips a bit and going in the rhythm with his kisses. I didn't notice my eyes closing and my hands drifting to his chest as I tilt my head sideways to give him more access. 

It was a slow, passionate and deep kiss. I swear that I could feel butterflies inside my stomach and also the tingling sensations roaming. This is so new to me. 

I didn't know exactly the feeling while kissing him right now but one things for sure, I tasted blood. 

I felt his tongue brushing on my lips so I did what I felt doing. I parted my lips more letting his tongue inside roam. It's like my body had control of it's own. I wasn't even thinking of what to do next. My tongue met in contact with his and started battling. I started letting out heavy deep sighs with the new sensation i'm feeling. 

I shreiked when he bit my bottom lip. I was so sure it was his sharp teeth digging in. I wanted to let go to check out but he pulled me tighter against him. 

He then licked my bottom lip and backed up a bit. I checked my lip and it was bleeding. I felt liquid dripping down from it but before I could even wipe it off with my hand, he started kissing me again this time sucking my lower lip. And I let him...

I trust him...

He suddenly pulled out with a smirk plastered on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. 

"You taste so good." He said still smirking. 

"What? My blood?" I asked and played back a bit smirking. I licked my lowerlip only to taste my own blood. 

"No. You." 

"Asshole." I said and hit him a bit on his shoulder. My eyes then landed on the lifeless body at the back of him. I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes before resting my shoulder on his chest. He might have noticed the sudden change of my reaction. 

"Taehyung. We're gonna make this work. Promise me." I said and took another deep sigh before looking up to him. He stayed silent. I know, he's still second thinking. 

"H-how? I'm a monster and you're a human. That's not- look i'm fucking worried of what I can do to you. I don't want to do any inhuman things to you that ill just regret to death- Jennie." He said voice shaking. 

I know. I know you're only trying to protect me.

"Taehyung. Do you love me?" I asked with eyes looking at him. He seemed taken a back by my question. 

"Is that even a question? Ofcourse i do. I fucking do-"

"Then stay with me." I cut off his sentence and suddenly pulled him for a hug. He hugged me back carrasing my hair with his head on top of mine that is resting on his chest. I can hear how fast his heartbeat is. 

"Everythings going to be fine. Just trust me and trust yourself taehyung." I said in almost a whisper. 

"Yes Baby." I chuckled at his words. I'm pretty sure my cheeks are burning red. 

"Please Hold on." a smile suddenly formes my lips from what he just said.

"Ofcourse I am. I'm never letting you go." 

The End. 

---------

Hi Guys! First ever one-shot. Hope you liked it! I'd also appreciate it if y'all could leave comments and suggestions as well, I'm still trying to improve my grammar and how should I fill up on every word. And also, I STAN BTS YA'LL ARMYS COME OUT. Anyways, since this is my very first published story, I have so many in my drafts but still battling if I should publish more or not. This is just to see if people may like or atleast look at my writings so a dm or vote would really be appreciated.

Thank you so much I love ya'll 💜 || mintykth

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

90.4K 2.2K 49
- a collection of drabbles focussing on blacktan ships
60.6K 1.4K 14
just jungkook-centric oneshots U '꓃ ' U open to requests if you want me to do a specific ship or storyline (人・㉨・)♡ formerly: how much fluff?
29K 979 52
Reactions to different scenarios with BTS. Might include NSFW scenarios, will be noted. ~ BTS Member x Reader Insert (no y/n) 1st Place Oneshots The...
1.7K 26 12
10 different stories, 7 horny bunnies, 10 places. Different ships. 10 one shots created by our members.