Warping to Destiny - A Supern...

By SamGirl27

Two girls are pulled from the world where Supernatural is a TV show into the world where Sam and Dean are rea... More

Chapter 1 - Unexpected Guests
Chapter 2 - Getting To Know You
Chapter 3 - Why Are We Here?
Chapter 4 - First Night
Chapter 5 - Episodes and Universes
Chapter 6 - Useful Skills
Chapter 7 - Target Practice
Chapter 9 - Instant Replay
Chapter 10 - An Intimate Moment
Chapter 11 - Maggie Shows Her Stuff
Chapter 12 - Not Just Girl Talk
Chapter 13 - The Girls Tell Their Story
Chapter 14 - Professors, Parents and Portals
Chapter 15 - Memories
Chapter 16 - Like a Virgin
Chapter 17 - Some Like It Hot
Chapter 18 - More of the Girls' Story
Chapter 19 - A Visit Home
Chapter 20 - A Startling Revelation
Chapter 21 - Confessions, Angels and Video Tapes
Chapter 22 - The Lady In White
Chapter 23 - Thoughts and Feelings
Chapter 24 - Clues and Strategies
Chapter 25 - Conversations
Chapter 26 - I like to Watch This
Chapter 27 - I Know Why You Do It
Chapter 28 - A New Lead
Chapter 29 - Enter the Dragon
Chapter 30 - Who Created the Creator?
Chapter 31 - One Question Answered
Chapter 32 - Brainstorming
Chapter 33 - The Outer Limits
Chapter 34 - The Dark Sorcerer
Chapter 35 - A Discovery and a Phone Call
Chapter 36 - Who's That Angel?
Chapter 37 - How to Make Dean Talk
Chapter 38 - Questions and Answers
Chapter 39 - Visitor's Day
Chapter 40 - Making Contact
Chapter 41 - Charmed, I'm Sure
Chapter 42 - That's a Lot To Ask
Chapter 43 - Expert Opinions
Chapter 44 - Parable of the Paintings
Chapter 45 - Interrogations
Chapter 46 - Hell No, We Won't Go!
Chapter 47 - Welcome Garth
Chapter 48 - A Rude Awakening
Chapter 49 - Surprise Meeting
Chapter 50 - Jolly Good Show, Old Dean
Chapter 51 - Welcome Home
Chapter 52 - Girl's Day Out
Chapter 53 - The Big Date, Part 1
Chapter 54 - The Big Date, Part 2
Chapter 55 - The Big Date, Part 3
Chapter 56 - Not God, Just Sammy
Chapter 57 - Blades and Blindfolds
Chapter 58 - Let's Be Serious
Chapter 59 - Meet the Folks
Chapter 60 - Training Blind
Chapter 61 - Ever Get the Feeling You're Being Watched?
Chapter 62 - Careful Planning
Chapter 63 - A Startling Truth
Chapter 64 - History Lesson
Chapter 65 - Mother Knows Best
Chapter 66 - The Last Day
Chapter 67 - Who's the Good Guy Here?
Chapter 68 - Love 'Em and Leave 'Em
Chapter 69 - Mission Impossible
Chapter 70 - Not in Kansas Anymore
Chapter 71 - Party On Girls
Chapter 72 - Moving and Grooving
Chapter 73 - Demons and Unseens
Chapter 74 - Helping Hands
Chapter 75 - Demon Invasion
Chapter 76 - Calling in Reinforcements
Chapter 77 - Greetings and Farewells
Chapter 78 - Doing it Smarter
Chapter 79 - Everybody Wants to be a hero
Chapter 80 - Magic and Mayhem
Chapter 81 - Love Letters
Chapter 82 - When Things Work
Chapter 83 - And When They Don't
Chapter 84 - Rings and Stones
Chapter 85 - In Hot Water
Chapter 86 - Finish Line
Chapter 87 - Put That Win In the Loss Column
Chapter 88 - Homecoming
Chapter 89 - Wrapping and Unwrapping

Chapter 8 - The Devil Is In the Details

511 21 4
By SamGirl27

Maggie and I smiled at each other as we got back in the car. We stopped for dinner at another burger joint, and once again, the conversation turned to our world vs. theirs.

"I'd like to know more about this TV show of yours," Said Dean. "Like how much of our story does it tell you?"

I looked at him for a minute and glanced at Maggie. She wasn't looking too happy. "Dean," I said. "I'm not sure that's a really good idea."

"Why not?"

I sighed. "Does it really matter, knowing the details?"

"Why wouldn't you want to tell us huh? What's the big secret? Maybe there are no details because this is all a big scam?"

I took in a big breath and blew it out slowly. "Dean," I said quietly. "I don't want to tell you because I know how I'd feel hearing the same things about me. You're going to get pissed off, even hurt. At the very least it will make you extremely uncomfortable. I'll tell you if you really wanna know, but I highly advise against it."

"I do really want to know, yes," Dean answered. "I think it's important to know. I think we need to know how close this show is really related to our lives. Maybe its just a general likeness and not the same on the specifics. We need to know that. Or maybe there really aren't any specifics for you to know and that's why you're stalling."

"I chuckled and shook my head. "Now there's the Suspicious Dean we all know and love. Okay then, I tried, didn't I?" I said sadly. "But don't say I didn't warn you."

"So here goes. If the show runs true to your lives, then we have shared in all your deepest emotions. We've seen you cry every time one of you dies, or when one of the people you love dies; your dad, Bobby, Ellen and Jo, or when you think you've failed someone, or someone's death was your fault, like Kevin or Pam. We've seen you hurting so bad inside we can barely stand it ourselves. Our hearts break every time you lose or have to leave someone you love, like Jessica, Lisa or Amelia." I turned to Sam. "And watching you have to kill Madison just about tore us up."

By this time I was tearing up myself. 'We see you beat yourselves up all the time because you think you've screwed up, or let someone down, especially each other. We've watched you both tear yourselves up with guilt and self-loathing. We've seen the dark sides of both of you, like when you tortured Alistaire and Sam let Ruby seduce him into using his dark powers to kill Lilith and release Lucifer. We've seen you get so angry at each other that you beat each other up, or one of you leaves for a while, but that never really lasts. Except this time it's maybe too broken to be mended, and our hearts are hurting over it."

"We've also seen you make love, and be happy, if only for a little while. We see more than your lives, Dean. We've seen into your hearts. Shit, we've seen into your souls. We not only know what you do, we know how you feel, and who you really are, the kinds of things you don’t show to the world, or even to each other." Tears were running down my face by this time, and Dean and Sam were both swallowing hard. Maggie was subdued and looking down at her feet.

Nobody said anything for a good four minutes, which is a really long time when you're waiting for someone to say something. Finally, in true Dean tradition, he said, "Wait, what? You've seen us making love? How much does it show?"

Both Maggie and I at the same time mumbled "Not enough!" And that broke the ice a bit, and we all laughed.

Then Dean sighed. "You were right," he said. "I don't like it. It kind of gives me the willies," he said with a shiver. "But I still think we needed the information if we are ever going to figure out what's going on. But what you said this morning about our lives fitting into a pattern of a TV show. I still don't get that.

"Okay," I said, "That's a fair question. So consider this. The show on our world is about to wrap up it's ninth season. That's pretty long for a niche show, so it's been extremely popular.

"How Popular?," asked Sam, which made Dean frown at him.

"Well let's see, "I said. "The actors who play you are sex objects on our world. There are dozens of fan sites, thousands of sexy pics on the internet of the guys who play you, and I really mean sexy! People write fan fiction about you and make videos about you and the show. There've been conventions for the show where fans meet the actors and ask them all sorts of questions about the show, its characters and their personal lives.

Dean was looking a little green. "So thousands of people know all this intimate stuff about us?"

"Millions," I corrected. "But Dean they don’t really know you. It would be just like if Dr. Sexy were real on our world. He wouldn't know that you know all about him. None of these people even know you are real!"

"You do," he said.

"Yeah," I said quietly, and glanced at Maggie. "We do. And I'm sorry that makes you uncomfortable."

Dean looked at Maggie, who was looking back at him and said, "Yeah well, I'll get used to it. Let's get back to the pattern thing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674 145 31
Two girls, who've never known each other besides the fact that their fathers despise each other, somehow gets involved in the hunt. When Castiel send...
1.2K 148 66
Jessica Coleman used to have a normal life. She went to work and lived with her best friend Rachel...life seems pretty okay until Jessica was thrown...
42.8K 1K 26
Avery Reynolds had been through her fair share of trauma and heartache, but after one particularly horrific night, her life would change forever. She...
383K 14.5K 77
Let me tell you this; hunting isn't all glory. It's filled with death, and pain, and misery. As a Hunter myself, I'll advise you that revenge isn't w...