𝙃π™ͺ𝙒𝙖𝙣 π™‡π™žπ™›π™š | Z-O-M...

By ELLIESJOURN4L

- π™΄πš›πš’πš”πšŠ πš’πšœ 𝚊 πš£πš˜πš–πš‹πš’πšŽ πš πš‘πš˜ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšŠπšπš˜πš™πšπšŽπš πš‹πš’ πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πšŠπš›πšŽπš—πšπšœ. 𝚘𝚏 π™°πšπš... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Help
Sequel
Zombie FanFic Awards

Chapter 6

5.1K 127 16
By ELLIESJOURN4L

"Hey Zed" Erika said walking up to him.

"Oh ur talking to me. And at school" Zed said.

"Yea. Look I'm sorry for not talking to u. But what was bothering me I'm over it now" Erika said.

I'm not over it. I just couldn't stand not talking to him Erika thought.

"Rlly? Great. Now we can be friends again" He asked.

"Definitely" Erika said.

Zed smiled. Erika smiled back.

"So. Addison told me about my parents wanting to me u" Erika said.

"Yea" Zed said. "Maybe u shouldn't go. U can't" Erika said.

Zed thought for a moment. "I'm going." Zed said smiling.

"But u can't" Erika said and the bell rang.

"Oh. Well, looks like I have to head to class" Zed said and walked to class.

Erika looked at him walk away. "This is gonna be a disaster." She said shaking her head and walked to class.

After school
"I can't do this anymore. There's something u need to know" Addison said.

Erika was watching them.
"Ok. Now we're getting somewhere" Her mom said.
"Now we're getting somewhere" Her dad said repeating what her mom said.

"He's" Addison said and the doorbell rang.

"Here" Her mom said and her parents started walking to the door.

"Whoa whoa whoa. U do not want to open that" Addison said.

"Where are ur manners" "Don't be ridiculous" Her dad said.

"Ok fine open it. Yes. My date to the homecoming game is-" "Handsome" Her mom said once she opened the door.

Erika and Addison looked at each other.

They both ran to the door.

"U look-" "Dashing" Her dad said.

Zed looked like a human.

Zed gave their mom flowers. "Thank u. They're beautiful" Her mom said.

"So. How do u know my daughter" Her dad said.

Erika didn't believe he changed himself.

"She's a cheerleader and I'm on the football team" Zed answered.

"No rlly? U know I used to play ball back in the days" Her dad said.

"He did" Her mom said. "I was a fullback" He said.

"Get out. I'm a full back" Zed said.

Her dad and Zed did the chant. "That was amazing." Her mom said.

"That's what Im talking about" Her dad said.

"We're gonna go now" Addison getting through her parents.

"Addison he is such a nice boy" "Such a nice boy. Where did u dig him up" Her dad asked.

Zed looked at Erika. Erika shook her head at Zed.

Zeds smile went away until Addison walked to him.

"How did u-" "I adjusted my z-band. I can feel the energy coursing through my bones right now. It's awesome" Zed said.

"Hey. We still got time before the game. I owe u a real date" Zed said.

Erika heard Zed say date.

Erika wasn't gonna talk to him. He is taking her on a date and pretending to be something he's not.

"A date?" Addison asked. "Yup" Zed answered and she squealed.

"Why can't u find a guy like that?" Her mom asked Erika.

Erika looked at her mom with sadness and ran upstairs.

Addison and Zed went to an ice cream place.

"Like I said. A proper date" "Wow" Addison replied.

Addison went in and Zeds wrist started hurting because of his Z-band which read "unstable."

"U ok?" Addison asked coming back out. "Yea" Zed said like nothing happened.

"Yea. I'm all good. Eliza was wrong. Nothing bad happened, I am completely fine" Zed said.

"Yea. After u" Zed said. "Thanks" Addison said.

They went in and sat at a table.

"Vanilla. Vanilla. Double Vanilla. Can u guess what the last one is?" Addison asked.

"Vanilla" Zed said. "Yea how'd u know" Addison asked.

"U guys got a white verity" "Of Vanilla" Addison said.

"Here u go" Someone came giving them their ice cream.

"This is so Seabrook" Addison said. "Hey u know what, vanilla works" Zed said.

"I always wanted to come here. And now here I am, with u, on a date. This is so great" Zed said and Addison looked unsure about it.

"Right?" Zed asked. "Is it Zed?" Addison asked.

"Yea. Look at us we're together" "But ur forced to be someone ur not. Here. And on the football field" Addison said.

"So? U wear a wig to fit it. Why can't I do the same with my z band? Why is that so bad?" Zed asked.

Addison covered Zeds z band with his sleeve.

"Because it's not right." Addison said and Zed put his arm off the table hiding it.

"We're changing ourselves. But what needs to change is everybody else" Addison said.

"Addy we're gonna make this work. Ok? Everything's great. Trust me. I'll dial myself back to zombie mode and win the game." Zed said.

Erika then walked in. "Hi. Can I borrow u for just a sec" Erika said grabbing Zeds wrist.

She pulled him outside to the back of the building.

"Hey" Zed said. "Are u stupid?" Erika asked.

"What?" "U. Changing ur self to make u look human. That's not right at all. U didn't have to do that" Erika said.

"How else was I supposed to win ur parents?" Zed asked.

"Idk but not like this" Erika said.

"Idk why u and Addison think it's so bad. She wears a wig to fit in. And u pretend ur a human too" Zed said.

"Ok we do. But that doesn't mean u have to change ur self" Erika said.

"Erika, I have to do this. I want to be able to take Addy places" Zed said.

Erika was now mad again. Because he changed himself, and because he is doing it for Addy.

"Maybe u should try it so u don't have to wear a wig and makeup" Zed said.

Zed grabbed her wrist and did something with the z band.

"Ow!" Erika said grabbing onto her wrist.

"And now u'll look like a human too" Zed said.

"Zed, undo what u just did" Erika said.

"I'm helping u to fit in better" Zed said.

"I don't want to fit in" Erika said.

Zed undid what he did. "I honestly just can't believe u. I wouldn't think u would change ur self." Erika said.

"Erika-" "No just stop talking" Erika said.

Addison then came. "What's going on?" She asked.

"Look, stay like this if u want. But don't expect me to like it" Erika said angry and walked away.

Zed looked at her leave. "Let's go" Addison said.

"Ok" Zed said.

********
I updated. I'm sorry, I just needed to know what comes next in the movie.

And I found out. So here's a chapter for u guys. Please vote and comment

Much love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 633 30
𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 π₯𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐑 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐑 𝐨𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚π₯𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 π₯...
66.6K 1.2K 22
❝𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸'𝑆 πΉπ΄π‘€πΌπΏπ‘Œ 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝑂𝐺𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆.❞ 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 π’–π’π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔. π‘¬π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’ƒπ’π’…...
166K 3.9K 30
She wasn't suppose to be working that morning and he wasn't suppose to be on set so early, fate brought them together but will it lead to something m...
9.8K 180 20
What if Addison had a twin sister? And she was the one who stood up for the zombies, and she was the one who had worn a wig her whole life? Continue...