ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ || ⁿᵃᵐᵏᵒᵒᵏ

By domseok

Jungkook, a formerly known fuckboy, starts to message the school's jock. | 3rd Person POV Late... More

소개
read.
Chapter Wun
Chapter Too
Chapter Tree
Chapter Foe
Chapter Fie
Chapter Si
Chapter Sevm
Chapter Ate
Chapter Nan
Chapter Tin
Chapter Lemm: Game Day
Chapter Tweh
Chapter Thurteen
Chapter Foteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Siteen
Chapter Sevmteen
Chapter Ateteen
Chapter Niteen
Chapter Twenny
Chapter Twenny Wun
Chapter Twenny Too: Leisure
Chapter Twenny Tree
Chapter Twenny Fo
Chapter Twenny Fie
Chapter Twenny Si
Chapter Twenny Sevm
TAG IT UP
Chapter Twenny Nan: Tag Team
Chapter Thurty
tag it up pt.2
Chapter Thurty Wun: April Fools
Chapter Thurty Too
Chapter Thurty Tree
Chapter Thurty Foe
Chapter Thurty Fi
Chapter Thurty Si
Chapter Thurty Sevm
Chapter Thurty Ate: Truth
Chapter Thurty Nan: Zamn Zaddy
Chapter Fotee
Chapter Fotee Wun
Chapter Fotee Too: Double Date?
Chapter Fotee Tree
Chapter Fotee Foe: Gay
Chapter Fotee Fie
Chapter Fotee Si
Chapter Fotee Sevm
Chapter Fotee Ate
Chapter Fotee Nan
Chapter Fiftee
Chapter Fiftee Wun
Chapter Fiftee Tew
Chapter Fiftee Tree: Final
100k Special 🎉
Anyone Here?

Chapter Twenny Ate

6K 367 142
By domseok

u wnna ah fite? i gotchu fam

-

DING!

Jungkook's phone went off. He gave Hoseok a glance who just shrugged in return. He sighed before fishing it out of his pocket.

546-389-0912:

i see u

Jungkook stopped in his tracks to check for his surroundings. They were currently down C hall where all the 11th graders were at for 1st period. He knew Jimin and Yoongi had to be down here but him and Hoseok had been walking back and forth down the hallway for 3 minutes now.

Hoseok turned to him with a worried look, "Something wrong."

"Look." he handed his phone over so Hoseok could read the text.

After taking a look Hoseok looked around the hallway as well. There was not a single soul to be found. He sighed, "You recognize that number?"

"No, but it's gotta be Yoongi."

"Nah it can't be. I know Yoongi's number and that's not him. You sure its not Jimin?"

"I still got Jimin's number in my phone. I changed his contact name to 'chimisalittlebitch', I'm pretty sure 'chimisalittlebitch' would have showed up."

Hoseok groaned loudly as he ran a hand through his hair, "I think we should just give up. We're never going to find them."

"Hell no. We're already skipping class and I definitely don't want to go to Mrs. Scott's class so you can go and I'll still look for them."

"Are you crazy? That's a suicide mission. I can't just leave you out here by yourself, that's probably what they want."

"Then so be it. I can take Jimin with one arm tied behind my back and Yoongi's no challenge at all."

Hoseok looked at Jungkook like he was crazy. He knew how Jungkook was when he set his mind to something. He'll get that crazy look in his eyes and they'll start to twitch like crazy. He saw it plenty of times whenever they would practice their dance sometimes after school.

"Well whatever, if you get beat up don't come running back to me talking about how I wasn't there for you."

Jungkook scoffed, "Believe me, I won't."

Hoseok shrugged before walking off in the opposite direction and around the corner to D Hall where seniors mostly resided for 1st period.

Jungkook turned to look down the opposite end of the hall to see if anyone was there.

Nothing.

Yoongi and Jimin had to be hiding somewhere. He was absolutely positive that they were on C hall. It was something in his gut telling him to stay on C hall, but he was starting to get anxious. Their presence was close by but Jungkook couldn't pinpoint where and it was frustrating. He wanted to yell out badly and demand the two assholes would show themselves but he knew as soon as he did that teachers would be stepping outside their classrooms ready to complain.

Jungkook was about to walk away but a bright red light was shone in his eye. He flinched away covering his left eye but soon his right eye was targeted next.

What the fuck?

He was standing with both hands covering his eyes from being assaulted anymore, but then it dawned upon him.

He scoffed, "Really funny guys. Lasers, such a good idea. How bout you bring ya scary asses out already and fight me instead of giving me epilepsy."

There was not a sound in the hallway. Of course it wasn't. Jungkook wanted to laugh. These two were fucking jokes.

He removed his hands from out front of his face.

"Boo!"

-

did i just do a cliffhanger?

AND A DOUBLE UPDATE?!??!?!

GSIUFBIBIOHFNANL

CHRISTIAN CHIM HAS BLESSED U GUYS.

now im going to go watch hell's kitchen now, buh bye.

also if you haven't go

vote on all the chapters you haven't voted on yet. we're almost at 1k VOTES YU FAGWARDS OH MY FUCKING GOSH

CAN WE GET TO 1K????

i'll do an all about me tag (or whatever fuck that shit is that authors do) sometime this week idk

© domseok // All Rights Reserved

this story is mine, strong power ty

vote, comment, & suggest to others

|➼|

im going to start leaving surprises at the bottom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 2K 54
One night, college student Seokjin receives a text from an unknown number and starts talking to Namjoon, a flirty high schooler who he constantly tee...
18.9K 813 12
In which a broke jungkook's hot professor messages him on a Sugar Daddy website. ⚠️ SMUT! [completed] ©-macchiataee|2019|
148K 5.9K 28
⚜"I never agreed to this at all and I'm quite pissed as a matter of fact"⚜ ☾Park Jimin owns a diary in which he pours all of his feelings in while he...
468K 7.3K 22
Jin-a gets to a new university where she meets jungkook. The so called fuck boy. Their dormes are in front of each other as they have to see each ot...