To The Moon And Back

Von Astramine

When Harry Potter, the boy who lived defeated Voldemort. Only thing is missing in his life; the one and only... Mehr

He might strangle me
Ron's opinion
A cauldron full of hot love
The ones who love us never really leave us
Back to Hogwarts
Professor Potter
The lion and the serpent
Hinny vs. Garry
The whole universe
The Yule ball
The non-beating heart
The only Dumbledore
The duel in the woods
McGonagall's curious words
S.P.E.W.
He thought he would never see
Minnie's new friend
'The time is always right, for a mother to meet her son.'
The woman claiming to be Nearly Headless Nick
The new arrival
The dog-man
Whole once more
The prank
Author's note: Thanks! And Help!
The Professor again
Flowers bloom beautifully
The Raven and the Lion
I am not a walrus
Midtåsen meeting with Big D
The horrible football
"Murder" at the pitch
Fleur's tears are silver
Epilogue

He loved her

3.1K 33 20
Von Astramine

I'm terrible at writing and not good in grammar. Well... enjoy!
He couldn't understand it...What was wrong with him? All he wanted to do was to tell her, he loved her, but couldn't bear the thought of breaking a promise he had given to his best mate.

While in deep thoughts he saw her walk by, Ginny the most beautiful girl in the world. Harry wanted so badly to take her arm and ask her out, but how could he betray Ron? Instead he just awkwardly said "Good...morning..." Ginny turned around and looked
him in the eye, and said "mornin".
She sat down beside him at the dining table and placed her hand on his.
"What's wro-"

"Oi! Hands off!" He heard Ron say behind them, clearly not very happy about the first thing he saw when going to the dining table was his sister and best mate madly in...Ron still didn't seem to accept this even though the fact that Harry loved Ginny had been known for nearly two years.
"What?!" Ginny said suddenly very angry. "Can't I touch his bloody hand anymore or is that illegal?! "Ron suddenly looked very awkward, his facial expression seemed to be a mix of I kind of wanna blend in with the wall so I'm invisible and Oops shoulder really have said anything shouldn't I? "I don't want you guys together, he broke your heart, for Merlin's sake!"
Had he really hurt her so much by breaking up with her in his sixth year? It was for her own safety he reminded himself. Harry tried to imagine how it would have been if she were the one who broke up with him. He would have been devastated!

"Well, I don't care what you might think of this Ronald!" Ginny responded to Ron. "He did what he did because of my own safety! Not because he stopped loving me!"
Ginny ran outside with Ron running after her, yelling;
"WAIT!"

Harry himself went outside and sat down on a red rusty bench on the grass, observing Ron and Ginny arguing at the end of the Weasley garden. Ginny looked very upset with Ron, while Ron's face was the same colour as his fiery hair. In anger or embarrassment, Harry didn't know, but he liked to think it was a mixture of both.

After a while, Ron left Ginny alone, while Ginny leaned her back against a tree and slid down into a sitting position. When Ron angrily passed him muttering some insults under his breath, Harry ran off to Ginny. When he got closer to her, he saw a tear run down her cheek.

He sat down in front of her, looking at her for a moment, then wiped away her tear. She looked up at him. And without thinking or planning it he kissed her.

Sorry if my writing is cringy or whatever... English isn't my native writing thingy...But I prefer Harry Potter in English not Norwegian...Siriusly;
Snape: Slur
Hagrid: Gygrid
Dumbledore: Humlesnurr
And the worst!!!
Quidditch: Rumpeldunk
Stupefy: Lamstivosloevus

Plz, read further than this cringy chapter it gets loads better...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

24.3K 813 30
Book Two --------------- Power Prophecy series --------------- Being a Potter puts a target on your back and eyes that follow your every move. After...
550K 11.6K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
22.6K 823 39
The fifth year at Hogwarts opens with terrifying facts. Lord Voldemort has returned, but the ministry continues to belittle the news, making Dumbledo...
189K 3K 37
What if James and Lily Potter came back alive? What if Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Fred Weasley returned? What if there was a prophecy made that if...