😍Darling n Sweety😍 [COMPLET...

By Bahubalifan

Hi Pranushka fans !!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ For the love of 😍Darling n Sweety😍 My crazy imaginations on Darling n Sweety(... More

Cutting Tomatoes - Part 1
Cutting Tomatoes - part 2
Script Discussion 📑
Mahendra's Parents
Devasena's Saree
Naa koduku ekkada ? 🤔
Seemantham gift 🎁
The Bump(y) Ride
Angels&Devils
Part 1 : Bava Bangaram
Part 2 : Bava Bangaram
Part 3 : Bava Bangaram
Part 4 : Bava Bangaram
Part 5 : Bava Bangaram
Pacha Bottesina - 2
Bahubali's offsprings
Wow!
Macbali vs Bahubali
Part 1: Bb2 party
Part 2: Bb2 party
S for Sweety
The Bahubali Dinner
Part 1: Mission Veet
Part 2: Mission Veet
A gift for Darling
Darling in KTLUC
Sequel : Happy Family
Darling watches Bhagamathie teaser
Hide n Seek...eerr Kiss
Shot 1: S signs a thriller !
Kanna Nidurincharaa
En pondatti ooruku poyitta
LR comes to Dubai ♥️
Shot 2: Chanchala's hero & The Villian.
Bahubali Reunion
The ship that sailed
Darling attends Bhagamathie pre-release
Chandra grahanam and Pabsu pa
Shot 3: Language lessons
📢Announcement 📢

Pacha Bottesina - 1

1.3K 71 22
By Bahubalifan

One fine day on the sets of Bahubali 1, everyone is getting ready for 'Pacha Bottesina' song shooting. Darling is doing push-ups at one corner far from the hustle and bustle.SSR walks up to him.

SSR: Reyy, what are you doing ?

D: Huff...puff...push-ups...huff puff...

SSR: That I can see, but why now and here? We are shooting a romance scene not war sequence ...Or are you planning some mischief ?

D: Aiyoo raj... don't think dirty. My gym instructor has advised me to do push-ups everyday this morning I woke up late so I couldn't. Now that there is some time instead of sitting idle I am doing it that's all.

SSR: Good boy. You are so dedicated to your work when Sweety is not around. You only get out of control when she is with you.

D: Love... huff... puff... makes a..huff puff... man..go weak... (Winks at SSR.)

SSR: True that. 😁

Meanwhile Sweety pays a surprise visit to the sets. She sees Tammy getting ready and gesturing Rama garu and Prashanti to stay silent by placing her finger on her lips, she tip-toes to T's chair. Sweety playfully closes T's eyes not pressing too much into it as to avoid ruining her make up. Modulating her voice,

S: Ho ho ho ! Guess who ???

T: Hey my mother-in-law !

T holds S's palms and brings her forward to meet her face.

S: How did you know Tammy ?

T: Ramya mam is not in town and all other women of Bb are present her except my mil.

S: Smart !

S looks at T. She is wearing a shimmery golden blouse that only covers her chest exposing the rest of her satin soft and glowing skin. Her long skirt was in a orange and red hue making T look more alluring and her accessories matched perfectly.

S: Wow Tammy! You look like a doll !

Pra: She is one only.

Ra: I don't know whether we created the costume for you or you were made to fit into this costume you are looking extraordinary!

T: Oh thank you guys! Credits goes to you all for dolling me up.

Pra: No it is not because of that you are blessed with this angelic beauty that is why everything is suiting you to a T.

S is truly happy for T but somewhat feels restless.

S: Erm... where is Pabsu?

Pra: He's getting ready for the romantic song we're to shoot today.

Prashanti assumed Darling was getting dressed but little did she know her statement was going to create havoc for him. Sweety excuses herself from the group and goes in search of her darling. She sees him doing his push-ups.

D: 98... huff puff... 99... huff puff...today I will achieve my target... 100!!! ... huff.. puff.. yahooo!!!!! Pabsu nuvvu soopereh... !!! Yes yes I made it, it will be easy for me now!!!!!!

He's in his push-up position as he sees a pair of flawless, fair feet in beige sandals with toes peeping out. He smiles.

D: Wow ! So beautiful! But this pair of feet is so familiar and this pink colour on the nails...looks like the one I painted last ni...

He looks up to see Sweety standing with her hands crossed at her stomach. He grins on seeing his love and jumps to his feet.

D: Bangaram you are here !!😃

S: Surprised ?? You didn't expect me here this time didn't you ? 🤨

D: No... but this is a sweet surprise for me! 😍

He hugs her not minding the surroundings and she gets locked within the circle of his arms. Sweets tries to free herself from his iron hold.

D: Why bangaram?

S: This is a set !

D: It's ok ma everyone knows us they won't mind.

S: But I mind ! Why are you doing push-ups for this scene and what were you saying something like it is going to be easy for me now...

D: Yes Sweetu ma doing push-ups will make things easier for me for my next session that is what my trainer said.

Darling says innocently but Sweety takes it otherwise.

S: Ohoo so you have already planned your next session and you have someone to train you as well.

D: Yes yes yes !!

He nods his head ecstatically while S shoots him a suspicious look.

Tammy comes skipping to them.

T: Pabsu, Pabsu...how do I look ??

D: WOW !!! You are beauty personified Tammy !!! Simply stunning !!!

He smiles broadly at her and S glares at him.

T: Oh thanks Pabsu ! Ok let me go and rehearse my lines. See you Sweety!

She leaves them.

D: I'll go freshen up and get ready bangaram meanwhile you rest in my van.

S: Why are you chasing me away ? What is your problem if stay here ? 😠

D: No ma, I am not chasing you. It is hot in here you will sweat but the van has air-con you can relax there.

S: No need, even if I melt due to heat I am not leaving this set today!!

D: Your wish ma.(mv: What's wrong with her today?)

D gets ready. SSR gives instructions to everyone.

SSR: Ok everyone move out I don't want anyone on that space except Darling and Tammy.

S sits on a chair beside SSR to watch the scenes on screen beside the camera. D sends her kisses in the air but madam is in no mood for it and turns her face away in a huff.

SSR: Ok ready ready!Start...camera...action !

D places his hands on T's waist for and moves closer to him.

SSR: Cut ! Perfect ! Get ready for the next shot.

The scene plays on S's mind again. She keeps thinking of the part where D's hands grips T's waist. She clenches her fist and hits it hard on the chair hand rest.

The next shot has D trailing his fingers up her belly to her midriff to her chest and the fleshy part above. This further infuriates S.

Last scene for this costume is D and T hugging so that the tattoo in their arms are aligned in a way to show it as a single one.

SSR: Tammy, Darling...please face each other and hug.

They stand in that position as the make-up artists do the final adjustments to their hairs and dress. SSR discusses the scene with his cameraman. From the place he is standing, darling can see his Sweety and senses she is grumpy. He gets tensed.

T: Relax Darling, you are drifting away the tattoo won't be in alignment come closer.

D: Huh..oh... huh ...ss...sorry Tammy.

D moves in.

D: Oohh how long do we have to stand like this why can't he finish this shot and then yak with Senthil.

T: (chuckles) He must be discussing something important.

D: Yeah he will take his own sweet time and here I am sweating buckets !

T: Why are you nervous ?

D: No.. no just that.. it is too close.. I.. I am sorry Tammy.

T: Hey why are you sorry ? This is our job. See it that way you won't feel anxious.

Darling takes a deep breath and looks at S who is shooting daggers at him and he feels all the air in him escape.

T: Oh no again you became a deflated balloon ? Hmm ok let me tell you a joke.

D laughs and seeing him she also. S sees them.

S mv: Does he have any thought that I am sitting here ? Look how he is having fun with her. Let him come today!!

SSR: Ok guys ready ! Start... camera...action !

"Kodi kougilla pothillalo
kuri vippindhi naa korika..."

SSR: Cut ! Ok very good. Now go and change your costumes.

The team get busy with their next task. Tammy goes to change her dress. Darling goes to Sweety.

D: Sweetu ma, come with me.

S: It's ok I am fine here. 😏

D holds her by her forearm and literally drags her to his vanity van. Shutting the door behind them, he pushes her to the wall and slams his hands against it blocking her path from both sides. Smirking, he stares into her eyes and shifts to her lips and then back to her eyes. Her heart races a mile a minute. He leans forward focusing on her lips and she shuts her eyes tightly but he moves to her ears and whispers in his husky voice,

D: What's wrong with my bangaram today ? You were all fine till I spoke to you this morning now you seem to be in a bad mood. What happened ma?

S: Nn..n..nothing..

She turns her face away.

D: Nothing... mmm...then I'll do something...

He grips her waist and she pushes him.

D: Why did you push me now ??

S: For this you need me! Why don't you go to her she is more beautiful right ?

She opens the door and storms out of the van. D looks clueless. It takes him a while to understand that his love was getting all jealous and possessive about his equation with Tammy. He goes to get ready.

Both D and T are dressed in blue, for the second half of the song. T wears a blouse that only covered her bossom leaving her skin exposed and above that material a navy blue scarf is tied. This irks Sweety. D finds S seated at the same place, beside the tv screen. He smiles at her and goes to his spot but she ignores him.

SSR: Ok Tammy now you have to stand infront of Darling and remove the knot of your scarf. D you have stare down there and when he does that T you have bring the scarf to his eyes. D you will pull that away and hug her. Remove your robe.

D eyes his assistant who comes running and helps him untie his robe. He calls SSR and whispers something. Nodding his head, he pats D's shoulders and returns to his spot.

SSR: Ok... start..camera... action !

T removes her scarf but has a cloth covering her assets. D does as per instructions.S widens her eyes at that scene.

S mv: Thoo shameless ! Look where his eyes are going. If sir asked him to do this where were his brains ?? He should have denied who asked him to accept this?? Chi Chi... I never knew he was this disgusting!!

SSR: Cut! Ok done! Next scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.7K 42
[ Completed ] " A love story " Fighting all odds 💨 Just a fantasy and not based on real life ✨ I love virushka, and that's the reason I am writting...
57.8K 4.8K 64
It is a random fanfiction story of Drikshit. They are best friend. They have some unknown feelings. But can't understand what is that? They thought i...
31.7K 1.7K 26
Hi Friends ! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Ammu is Back!As the title suggests, this fanfiction is about the return of the great Amarendra Bahubali after 25 years and his l...
297K 16.1K 63
Two different People Different ideology Two different world He's Devil 😈... She's an Angel 🧚 She's innocent... He's nothing but innocent She's wa...