The Alpha Academy [Lost Mates...

By Chick_ennugget

"Soulmate? Fated pair??" Eli scoffed, "There is no such anymore." "They exist!" "Not anymore. Because that's... More

Prologue
Outcast
Sweet Smell
Partners
The test
Lust
Results
Meetings
Back to the Academy
Wild nature
The feeling of unease
Search for Food
Trouble
Treatment
Make Love?
Missing
Cats out of the bag
Blackmail
My Mom
Unexpected things
School play
Unexpected actions
Fairytale
Rehearsal and play
After-Party
Secrets
The one who's making me feel weird
Carnal desires
Misery
I hate you
What if?
Runaway
What have I done?
Turning point
You're mine
Reasons
Sinner
Wet
Why now?
Bad Tidings
My sister and my friend
We're Even
Our past
The beginning of my sins
The beginning of my sins pt 2
Confessions
Backfire
Bloom
Trouble stirs
Trouble
Naked truth
Filling the blanks
End it all
Grace
Mates

Worse scenarios

33.5K 1.3K 1K
By Chick_ennugget

>>Mael

I woke up as I felt strange movements. It felt like I was moving on my fours yet there was a feeling of softness under me as if I was sleeping on the softest bed.

What?

I groggily stood up and frowned as I tried to make sense of it.

"You're up?" Calix's voice brought me back to my senses and I realized I was on his back while he was walking around in his wolf form.

"Huh!" I got up straight in an instant and looked around. It was getting dark but night hadn't fallen yet.

"I've been looking around for a while." He said, "We're almost there."

"AH..." I was unsure what to do. Surely, a wolf is better in the wild than a human. Calix sniffed around to find a path back but it seems I was on his back the whole time, "I'll get off!" I began to panic at the realization.

"It's fine," He spoke in my mind, "We've reached anyway," He pointed up front and I noticed the lights.

"Oh..."

Soon we were at the entrance where Mr. Owen was waiting for us.

"You're the last ones here." He smirked as I got off Calix.

"Oh, God..." I was ashamed of myself but Calix didn't say anything. He was awfully quiet for some reason.

"Don't fret over it too much." Mr. Owen said, "You're the last ones who have managed to come." He pointed for us to go inside, "We're now sending a search party for the many who didn't make it."

Ah-

I took a breath of relief as Calix, who hadn't shifted back, walked inside the inn without saying anything at all.

"Calix!" I went behind him, "Let's go together!" He didn't wait for me, on the contrary, he ran inside leaving me behind on purpose.

"What the..." I scratched my head, "Is he mad at me because I refused to shift with him back there?"

I hope he doesn't stay angry... He's my only friend. Without him, I'll be troubled!

At that time I had no idea that this trip was only the start of my nightmare.

***

I can't describe my feelings when I heard that all the males were going to sleep in one big room where futons were laid on the floor and there was only one big public bath.

The whole class was back now and as a peace offering for almost killing many of us, Mr. Owen had prepared a bbq party. Everyone could eat and drink whatever they liked and there were a variety of drinks and meat. Plus the inn workers were the ones preparing everything, so it calmed the Alphas down.

After the dreadful journey here, everyone was more than ready for the food and soon everyone was in the courtyard benches devouring the food and getting drunk.

But I sat in my place alone, in the corner with eyes wide open as I still tried to process the information. Calix didn't come to eat, he went to sleep straight away without talking to anyone but I didn't have the courage to do that.

Will I be able to sleep among so many Alphas? What if something goes awry? What if someone has a habit of releasing their pheromones in their sleep? What if they have bad sleeping habits in general??! I can just go by not bathing but what about sleeping? If I make a fuss, what if someone gets suspicious? What if Mr. Owen gets suspicious? Wait, for how many days are we here? We were never specified on that!

Oh!

I buried my face in the palms of my hand and I frowned as I asked myself the question.

Could this get worse??

Answer,

It did.

When I stood up to get something to drink after barely eating anything, the drunkards who were dancing around the table ended up pouring the beer on me.

"Oh~" One of them, Lieglo, looked at his empty jug, "Where'd the drink go?" He was completely wasted.

The other two, Nial and Horis, who were with him laughed, "You drank it all!" Werewolves tend to drink stronger drinks since it takes more alcohol content to get them drunk.

This is why they were drinking from jugs.

"Hey!" Someone noticed, "You buffoon you threw it on someone else!"

"Oh~" They finally noticed me and leaned in and sniffed me making me flinch, "You should take a bath dude." Lieglo shook his head at me, "You stink!" All the people around us noticed and they laughed as they pointed fingers at me.

It was humiliating and made me angry.

I glared at them but ate my words away because I didn't want to start a fight but that doesn't mean I could just swallow up my emotions as well. I just had to be patient.

"Mael," Mr. Owen saw me, "The men's bathroom is at the end of the second hallway." He patted my shoulder, "It's best to take a bath since you're drenched in alcohol."

Fuck!

Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!

That's a public bathroom! I clenched my fists. Is there no way out of this!! I can't just go in there with a female body!

I glanced at the teacher who was still waiting for my response, "Yes..." I replied to him and he smiled.

"Good," He responded and my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach

Hell!

I pursed my lips. I'm done for!! What do I do now?

I quietly looked around me. The trio who drenched me was now at another table, it seemed like they had completely forgotten about me.

Maybe if I go immediately. No one would notice since they're all gonna be here for a while. I took one final look around and everyone seemed to be busy amongst themselves.

Almost everyone, because when I saw Eli, I noticed him watching me, quietly, as he sat at a corner table surrounded by people.

His soft gaze that constantly pursued me made me feel a little funny and it made me wonder, how long did he have his eyes on me? There was no way to tell, but then he looked away as he drank from his glass and I relaxed a bit.

Immediately after that, I turned around and left the courtyard.

***

I grabbed a fresh pair of clothes that I could sleep in and went to the changing room that was right next to the big bath, only separated by a sliding door which was actually quite convenient.

Before Undressing I made sure that no one was coming here and took off my clothes and my glasses, then frantically ran inside.

The bath was steamy, probably because it was closed and had to be kept warm. I didn't let go of the towel as I entered the area and went to the corner stall shower. There were four shower stalls that didn't have a door. There was a stool in each one if anyone wanted to shower sitting down but since I was in a hurry I just turned on the shower to get rid of the stickiness and smell.

I rubbed myself with soap hectically and used the same thing for my hair too even though I knew it would damage my hair, but I just wanted it to be done with before anything bad happened.

Just as I put my head under the shower the sliding door opened.

"Woah!" The men were here, "It's quite steamy~" My eyes went wide, still under the water.

"I'm gonna take a shower." My heart began to pound and my first instinct was to sit down on the stool.

"Me too~"

"I'm gonna go take a dip in the jacuzzi."

My pupils shook. Wait! How many came in?!?

I put the towel in front of me to cover the most important parts. I was an A cup so hiding wasn't an issue but the towel got wet because of the shower and it stuck to me.

"Hey~" I shyly looked behind me and saw Lieglo waving at me as he greeted me, "Mael!" I immediately shot my head up front after I got one look at him.

Oh, God!

He's butt naked!! My cheeks flushed immediately and I cursed at myself in my head.

"Mael?" Harry, another one of my classmates called my name, "Ah! You threw beer on him."

"Me?" Lieglo still looked a little tipsy. In fact, all of them were under the influence.

"Yea!" Horis laughed and then I felt someone's gaze on me. Or perhaps, a number of eyes were on me. It made me feel anxious. I couldn't move at all, my heart which was already beating faster than usual began to pound like crazy as the hair on my skin stood up.

I gulped and slowly turned my head to look back at them again.

!!!

They were all close to me now.

"Is it just me??" Lieglo peered his face further in, "You have a really cute face."

!!!

"And a pretty body," Harry's finger slid against my spine making my skin stand up, "It's sort of sexy." His touch sent shivers down my spine but it felt different. Different from when Eli touched me. At this moment, I was only scared.

"Hey, you're right..." Horis grabbed my hair, "I'll wash your hair for you, person with a feminine back!." He laughed, "You sort of smell nice too..."

"I-I've already washed it!" I panicked as the door opened again and some more people entered the bath.

Shit! Shit! Shit! I should have never come here!!!

"Then, let's take a dip in the hot tub!" Lieglo grabbed my arm to pull me away.

"N-no!" I yelled, "I'm good!!" I tried to pull away and remain seated.

Fuck! I'm done for!

"Come on!"

Oh, God! These drunks are going to get me in trouble! Normally they wouldn't even bother looking at me!!

Oh, God! I'm done for! I'm going to get exposed!!!

And not respectfully at that, I'm going to get exposed in the most embarrassing and humiliating way!! Amongst the most dangerous kind of people, especially for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 6.6K 37
Book 1 - The Lotus Moon Series - Beta Lancaster Beta Taylor Lancaster was never supposed to take a mate, as a category three dangerous wolf, he was d...
21.4K 332 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
121K 4.2K 27
After watching rogues threaten her old life and new one, Alena Bade has grown sick of it all. The lying, the death threats, the waiting game. She wan...
1.4K 187 34
When the Winter Moon Pack Alpha asks an abused human girl to join him, she finds herself helping him chase a murderer intent on killing all of the wo...