Transformation

By moonlightforever77

it's about a evil boy name elixir who died 7000 year ago who wanted to rude the world of evil. His body searc... More

introduction part 1
introduction part 3
meeting Angel
by the River
Elixir coming soon
Michael first day of school
meeting up with Angel
The New Elixir
A Crying Angel
Slave Bitch
On My Way To School
Live Or Die

introduction part 2

25 1 0
By moonlightforever77

Hi, my name is Angel I'm 16yrs old ii love kittens and puppies you may wonder why I have a tail and look like a cat I'll tell you. I had an accident where a cat dies and that cat soul took over my body and I can't change back to normal. I have no friends people call me a weirdo by the way I look I'm a friendly person but I'm over protected with myself I been hurt too many times and life beat and abuse by people. So it's hard to get to know people. Later I meet a young boy named Michael Jackson who became my best friend and like a brother to me but it's hard to get close to him cause I'm afraid to. I must protect my feelings sorry I won't tell any more of my life story cause I'm a very private person and like to keep to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
354K 22.7K 86
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1.6M 52.4K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...