Zulema [h.s.] COMPLETED

By diaryfonts

In which Harry attempts to take advantage of a sweet, innocent girl and is shocked to find out she is the com... More

Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30
Chapter 31*
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

End chapter*

11.7K 457 309
By diaryfonts

Kinda edited this chapter for those of you who are probably re-reading...

ALSO check out my new book "Rosalia"!
And "Arcadia"!
-

Today Zulema was leaving. Harry was not sure what people even did when someone they loved left them. He was scared as shit. One, because he never had someone he loved leave him- besides axel but that's complicated. And two, she'd got him through so much that he was scared to be without her.

It pained him to realize that she had to do this. Her bags were already packed and everything. Although she wasn't leaving for another eight hours or so, he knew those eight hours would  fly by quick.

What if she forgets about him? What if she finds some hipster guy who lived downtown in a studio and only listened to vinyl. Fuck, she liked music on vinyl. Zulema was so kind and he didn't like the fact that she'd be alone with total strangers in a city she'd never even been to.

There were a few knocks on his bedroom door and Harry got up instantly, already knowing who it was.

"Morning," Zulema smiled brightly.

"You look beautiful," he told her. She wore a flowy dress that just screamed spring. Her hair was also wavy and almost down to her back. He hadn't realized how long it was before. He didn't even think she'd gotten any kind of significant haircut since they'd met.

"Thank you," she gave a half twirl and walked inside of his room.

"How you feeling?" Harry asked.

"About?" She asked as she sat down on his bed.

"Everything," he shrugged, arms crossed.

Zulema shrugged too, "I've been okay. In terms of, you know..." she sighed and then changed the subject, "I'm just so nervous."

Harry frowned and sat next to her, "don't be. If anything, you should be the most confident one there. That school wanted you. Not the other way around."

Zulema smiled slightly. She was going to miss this. Miss all of the times that he made her feel better over things she shouldn't have felt bad about in the first place.

"I know," she put her head down, "just nervous is all. What if... like, what if I lose inspiration or something? That happens to artists all of the time-"

"Don't say that. You can use anything as your afflatus. You're moving to a whole new region of the country. There's going to be so many different areas to explore."

Zulema scoffed, "I get you're going to Stanford, but I have no idea what "afflatus" means," she crossed her arms.

Harry smiled again, "it means inspiration," he grabbed her chin to face him.

Zulema smiled for a few seconds. She then bit her lip as she looked down at his lips. She looked back up into his eyes as if she was asking for approval. He nodded.

She placed her own hand on his jaw as she leaned in and attached her lips to his. Their mouths moved slowly against one another and Zulema could already feel how much she was going to miss him.

His hand was on her thigh, rubbing gently up and down and eventually his fingers were underneath her dress. Zulema, on the other hand, was already gesturing that he take his shirt off which he did.

She bit her lip again as she felt the smooth skin of his chest and her fingers traveled down his torso to where the button of his jeans were. She took the initiative of unbuttoning his pants and he sat up that way he could tug them past his feet.

He was going to lay back down but Zulema suggested he sit against the headboard. She threw one leg over his right thigh and the other over his left.

Harry grabbed her hair, pushing it to one side of her neck and she tilted it as he left kisses all around that area. His hands squeezed her waist tightly and he never wanted to let go.

Zulema felt how hard he was beneath her and she moaned slightly when she rubbed against him. Harry's fingers worked their way underneath her dress to where her strapless bra clip was and unclasped it easily. She tugged it off and threw it somewhere across the room.

His hands gripped her ass, pulling her closer to him and when he brought his fingers to pull her panties down, there were none.

"Naughty," he smiled at her and chuckled.

Zulema did too and nodded before reaching for the hem of her dress. Harry helped as she tossed it over her head and when they did that, he grabbed her jaw so she faced him again and he kissed her quite passionately. Meanwhile, the girl pulled at the strap of his boxers and pushed those down as well.

After doing that, she wrapped her arms around his neck and centered herself on top of his d*ck, sinking down ever so slowly. Her head fell back slightly and eyes closing at the sensual feeling.

Harry moaned, not having felt her in this way for a while. His fingertips dug harder into her waist, making her skin red. Zulema began to move slightly faster and his hands made faint scratch marks on her chest as incomprehensible sounds emitted from her lips.

She brought her lips again to his collarbones, and sucked on the skin until she was sure there was a mark. It was comforting feeling how close she felt to him at this moment.

"I missed you," she breathed and harry was not sure what she meant by that, "I miss t-this," she stuttered and laughed briefly as well as Harry.

"Fucking me?"

"Mhm," she nodded eagerly and was surprised when she was suddenly lifted from the mattress.

She was told to turn around and when she did, he bent her over so her knees were bent and elbows as well. Zulema turned around to see that he got up on his own knees and centered himself inside of her once again, making her eyes shut in relief as he pushed himself in and out of her.

He leaned down to where her ear was, "Good. I'm gonna make sure you miss fucking me," he told her causing goosebumps to form all over her arms and moaned when he pushed her back down so her head was against the mattress.

She didn't understand what it was that he had to make literally anything he said sound hot- and she wasn't just talking about his accent. It was just something about him specifically. Whatever it was, he had it.

Of course she wasn't just going to miss the fucking, she was going to miss everything about him and it pained her fucking heart that she was leaving him and wasn't even sure for how long.

"D-Daddy," she smiled slightly at the euphoric feeling.

"What, princess," he breathed, bringing his hands to the base of her waist and pushing his d*ck in and out of her.

"You always," she struggled to speak, "fuck me so g-good," she trembled as she felt her knees getting weaker.

"Yeah?" He mumbled, biting his lip as he watched her weaken beneath him.

Zulema nodded, whining softly as she was so close to dropping into the mattress completely. Harry could sense her struggle and so he sat back down again, turning her by her waist, around so she faced him. She was anxious because he stopped but relieved once again when he positioned her onto his c*ck once again.

She rode him slower this time, as she couldn't go any faster. If she did, she'd faint. And she wasn't even exaggerating.

"I'm gonna.." Zulema started to say as she pulled onto his thick hair.

"Don't," he smacked her ass lightly, causing her to jump.

"B-But I can't," she said trying to hold in her orgasm. Did he not realize that smacking her ass only made it harder.

He bit his lip again, "you're mine. Don't forget that," he said in her ear, causing her to shudder underneath him.

Zulema didn't say anything as she was so focused on finishing.

"Say it," he snapped, groping her ass roughly.

Zulema moaned loudly, nodding as she couldn't speak, "I'm y-yours," she practically cried into his shoulder.

Instead of saying anything, he grabbed her jaw roughly so she faced him. He placed his lips onto hers, his tongue inside of her mouth as she continued to fuck him.

He soon began to feel his own climax nearing when he felt his own legs weaken and his jaw began to slack against her mouth. Zulema noticed that as well when his kissing slowed down and mouth was frozen at times.

Zulema moaned again when she felt herself coming around him, those same goosebumps on her arms and legs and everywhere were very obvious. She could hardly open her eyes as she came to a stop, hearing nothing but their heavy breathing.

Zulema finally caught her breath and they both laid against the pillow. She wrapped her arm around his torso as he wrapped his arms around her body as Zulema was finally able to open her eyes.

Harry watched as his fingers trailed the skin on her arms and eventually his fingers were at her chin. He gently gestured her to face him and when he did, he leaned down again to attach his lips to hers. Zulema sighed through her nose as her hand cradled his jaw and kissed him lazily. He could tell how tired she was so he stopped and kissed the side of her mouth and then her nose.

She half smiled and her eyes were closed tiredly. When she rested her head on his chest she spoke, "I love you."

"I love you too," he muttered.

"I feel like we didn't have enough time together," Her voice was soar, "Like... it just wasn't enough."

"This isn't such a bad thing," he tried to comfort her, "we're following our dreams is all. Us being apart is not forever."

"But you're my dream," Her voice trembled, "having someone to love me is a dream itself, and I don't care if it sounds cheesy," she admitted.

That hurt. The fact that, that was her dream fucking hurt him. Because she was probably the most lovable person he'd ever met, and her shitty parents ruined it for her. Almost the whole time he knew her she'd always felt like she wasn't worth loving, however, he was glad to make her realize that she was.

"Zulema, I can't hold you back, you know that," he tried to reason, "if you stay, it'll ruin you. Y-You'll spend your whole time in a school that isn't good enough for you and waiting for me. You're not some female stereotype, you will not be forced to conform to my needs-"

"I wouldn't be. I'd be doing it for me too," she said quietly and played with his fingers.

Harry shook his head, "no, Zulema. I love you so so fucking much. And if you trust me and love me just as much as I do you, you'll know that we will be okay. It'll be hard, but you have to trust me."

Zulema pressed her lips together in contemplation. He sounded convincing, he always did. But she couldn't stand the idea of them being separated.

However, she knew there was no other way. She'd be lying to herself if she said she wanted to stay in LA or go to community art school by Stanford. Because if she did, it'll always be on her mind that she could have had more. You need this. We will be fine. She kept reminding herself.

"I... Okay," her voice was staggered. Harry could tell that she wanted to cry and he needed to stop her from doing so.

"Hey, remember that one day- when Benny went up to you for the first time?" He asked her.

Zulema nodded, "y-yeah." She still wanted to cry.

"Do you know what he told us when you rejected him?"

"What?" Zulema asked, with only a hint of a smile.

"That you were weird. Because you were studying, you were weird," he laughed.

Zulema did too, "really? Why?"

Harry shrugged, "Don't know. Guess Benny was under the assumption that teenagers just don't study anymore."

"That's horrible," she chuckled, "remind me how he got into U of M?"

"We all ask the same question."

-

The airport was very packed. It was so obvious that many of the people here were leaving for vacation and so that was what he considered Zulema to be doing. Just going on a vacation. They'd be together again.

"This smoothie is really good. I think I've only had, like, one in my entire life. But it doesn't even count that much because it was literally just banana and milk which is not really a smoothie smoothie, it's like a Mexican milkshake..."

Zulema rambled and Harry laughed because she sounded like such a California girl talking about smoothies and saying "literally" when it wasn't needed. Maybe this was her way of staying close to home, or something because she always made fun of the girls at school and their minimal vocabularies. Or maybe she was just nervous as shit.

Harry chuckled as he saw some of the green liquid on her chin. He used his finger to wipe it off.

"Oh, sorry," she giggled with a bright smile. Fuck, he was going to miss her smile. He would never meet anyone with a smile as beautiful as hers. She complained once that it was too wide and a little crooked, but he didn't care. He didn't even notice. When she smiled it was like nothing else mattered.

"It's fine," he laughed as they sat on the bench outside of the airport next to the smoothie stand. They were waiting for Harry's parents who were finding parking. Zulema felt bad that they even brought her, nonetheless pay for the expensive parking. However, they insisted on walking her all the way to the doors of LAX.

When Zulema looked down at her luggage, she realized she only had about two. She'd left a lot of stuff behind, including most of her aunts boutique clothes. She'd decided to donate it instead of hold onto to it. It reminded her too much of a life she'd once had.

Ricky did not care that she was leaving. He was already threatening to kick her out anyway since she didn't have a job. She was glad to be out of his life forever. She could finally leave behind all of the horrible things that he made her do- things that made her feel as if she was the most worthless person in the world.

She could finally get an opportunity she thought she just wasn't lucky enough to have.

"Ok, the parking lot down the block wasn't so bad," they both heard Marks voice say.

"Yeah, I definitely shouldn't have worn heals today. It's hot!" Lydia exclaimed and wiped any sweat she thought she had from under her eyes.

Zulema laughed, "it is. Thank you two so much for bringing me and walking me in and just.. everything."

"Aw, it's no problem, really. We're so happy for you," Lydia said and rubbed Zulema's arm in comfort.

"Yes, we wish you luck over there. Also, don't buy once coat, but two. If you don't know what the winter is like over there, it's harsh." Mark's eyes widened.

"I won't forget," Zulema tittered and Lydia suggested that they give her one last hug. The girl felt a different kind of warmth from them, besides the actual heat outside as they bid her their goodbyes.

"Well, we'll give you two some privacy. I'm gonna go get a smoothie, come on," she told Mark and he followed.

Harry sighed deeply as looked at Zulema who's eyes were glossy already.

"Zulema..." he warned and crossed his arms.

"I know, I know," she sniffled and wiped her tears away.

"I'm going to visit you sometimes, just.. relax, okay?" He told her.

"Right. Okay-yeah," she nodded.

"And I told Benny to check up on you down there and if he doesn't I'll beat his ass," he said, "and if a guy tries to talk to you- I don't care if it's for a project, I will beat his ass too. Oh, I don't want you working with any of the guys there. Women only."

"You know there are women who are into women, right?" Zulema raised a brow, with her arms crossed.

"Well, then... no one. Just work alone."

"Harry," she groaned and walked closer to him so she could wrap her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her body and Zulema turned her head so she could hear his heartbeat.

"I hate you for encouraging me to do this," she said in a frustrated voice.

"And I hate you for being so positive and-and for thinking that I'm worth something."

"I love you too," was all he said.

Zulema almost let out a cry, but she decided that she'd save that for the flight. Instead she pulled back and looked up at his much taller figure.

"I'll always love you more than anything. And you're so smart. And I know that when you start Stanford, you're going to feel not as smart as everyone else, even though you are. A-and you're going to be competing with other students and you're gonna be studying a shit ton, but please. Please don't forget how special you are. And smart, and... and cute," she smiled pinching his cheek lightly.

Harry grinned, "I won't. You better not either. Don't let the intensity of art keep you from changing your style, alright?"

"I won't," she shook her head.

They stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds and they both realized how real this all was. But they knew. They knew that somehow, they could do this and somehow, everything would be okay. They just knew.

"Alright then. Get out of here, you got a plane to catch," Harry told her and nodded towards the doors.

Zulema gave him a cheeky smile before nodding, "Okay." And so she turned around ever so slowly.

She waved goodbye to Harry's parents and then looked at Harry one more time before smiling and turning around.

"Zulema, wait," he called.

"Yeah?" She turned around in eagerness.

"What's your favorite color?"

"My favorite color?" She chuckled.

"Yeah.. I-I guess I never knew," he scratched the back of his head. He always felt he knew the deepest things about her without considering the simplest.

She gave him a weird look before realizing he was right. Of course, his favorite color was blue. But, she never told him hers.

"Hm," she hummed, before looking up and smiling, "purple."

"Purple?" He asked.

"It's my favorite color," she told him.

"Why?" He stalled, trying to see her face in person for as long as possible.

Zulema just smiled and shook her head as she turned back around, "bye, Harry," he heard her laugh.

And he did too.

"Bye, Zulema."

-

THE END

I honestly don't know what to feel as I finished my first ever book. This is so weird. I started this when I was like a freshman in high school and it's kinda disappointing that it took three years to finish, but like I told y'all I GOT IT DONE.

If you have ANY questions please let me know I'd be happy to answer them. These questions can be in terms of closure or plot holes as well :)

Anyway, thank you all so much especially those of you who have been there since the very beginning, I know who a lot of you all are! And to my new readers, you're fucking amazing as well.  ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 5.8K 96
"I've been fucked over so many times I don't even want turn to the opposite sex." Lacey Williams hasn't had the luck of finding love yet. She's had m...
1.1M 19.8K 104
"Harry." I glare. "Violet." He smirks. - He had those tempting green eyes patched with a smirk and she wore a glare with the sweetest heart. She wa...
47.7K 1.5K 15
Kumagawa Misogi has died. This was not a new occurance, however being in a completly white room with a jersey wearing normal and a blue themed self-p...
490K 10.4K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.