ACHEŁŁE

By NikolinaMikolcic

A is for angelic, a truly pure heart C is for compassion, her finest side. H is for hope, that she always has... More

Quick Info
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not An Update
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Our journey ends here!

Chapter 54

123 10 0
By NikolinaMikolcic

"Thank you so much, Leeah!" My cousin came to visit me and I was overjoyed. She brought me three baby bodysuits that had Mickey on it for boys and one with Minnie, for Cheyenne. It was so adorable.

"You're welcome. I knew you'd like it." By the way, at the age of 5, her talking skills are much more advanced now, but she still calls Alex 'Awex', though.

"So, how are your mommy and daddy? Are you being good to them?" She quickly nodded her head and I laughed.

"Does it hurt?" She suddenly asked.

"What, honey?"

"To have babies inside of you...?" She looked at me with her big green eyes, waiting for a response.

"No, not at all. You see, my babies are very good and they don't hurt me. They love me as much as I love them. Why are you asking?" It surprised me that she asked me that kind of a question...

"Because your stomach is moving." Ah, Lee-Lee. I laughed and motioned to her to come sit on my lap.

"That doesn't hurt, love. They are just trying to find a comfortable spot to sleep in and they want me to know that they're alright and healthy. You want to feel my belly?" She was listening very closely to what I was saying, as if it were the most important thing in the world.

"Really?" Her voice held a lot of excitement and I nodded, taking her hand and and placing it on my big belly (I'm honestly ready to pop and I'm only three months pregnant!). She yelped when one of them (I believe it was Elliot!) kicked her tiny palm.

"What was that?"

"It was just Elliot, saying 'Hi'. He likes you." I assured her and she relaxed, putting her hand back where it was. She smiled while others were kicking and greeting her.

While she was having fun, I heard the front door closing and was immediately on high alert. Since my birth date was closer than ever (my mother confirmed my thoughts of giving birth next week), I was more protective around everyone. Diana and I didn't like to see others mess with our pups.

"Relax, baby, it's just me, your favourite man in the whole universe. Oh, and your aunt." I instantly relaxed and then heard something so sweet - Leeah was talking to my bump.

"...and then we will bake cakes and cookies and we can play with dolls and cars, we can swim in the lake and run in the forest...oh! we can also have tea parties and watch cartoons together and..."

"That's a lot of things to do, don't you think?"

"Mommy!" The little girl screamed and fell off my lap. We all laughed and she frowned at us. I knelt beside her and she caressed my cheek.

"I'm sorry, Leeah, but mommy is here to pick you up. You are going to stay with your grandma and grandpa the whole next week." I moved her hair away from her eyes and she made a sad face. Oh, no.

"But...I-I want to be with you."

"I know. But I promise you that you can hold my babies when you come back. Okay?" Her frown turned into her beautiful smile and she hugged me.

"Thank you! I can't wait!" She kissed my cheek and ran to her mom. I waved at Tara and they left - they need to be on the road to catch a plane since Ryan's parents live in another pack, on another continent.

Alex came into the living room just as I was about to stand up. He already got rid of his Alpha clothes, took a shower and was now dressed in a pair of comfy sweatpants.

"Hey, babe." He hugged me and kissed me full on the lips. Mmm, I will never get tired of that. 

"How was your day?" He took my hand and led me to the bathroom - every night he helps me wash myself because he is scared I will slip. To be honest, I don't mind having his hands all over me, but it's not needed.

"Well, I had Lee over and we watched some TV, played board games, played with make-up - as always - talked..." I explained while sitting on the counter and looking at his back muscles flexing while he was fixing up my bath. "Oh, and she brought me some really cute baby bodysuits she chose for our pups! And have you heard her talking to them? It was too adorable!"

"Yes, she was really into it." He laughed and then turned to me, tired eyes looking up, scanning my face. "Come on, let's get you washed." He put his arms around me but I stopped him.

"Alex." He looks terrible. I can't let him help me all the time, it's not healthy for him.

"Yes?" He swayed a little but tried to deny it by turning around and sitting by the bathtub.

"You are to go out of this bathroom right now and go straight to bed. No objections." I commanded but he didn't move a single bit.

"No." He slightly growled at me and that really took me by surprise. Boy, you're playing with fire.

"What did you just do?" I growled back, but with much bigger force.

"It was Damien who growled, sorry. But I am still not leaving you until I help you with this." He stated with a stoic expression.

"Baby, I don't want to fight with you. You are tired and really need to sleep and not worry about me all the time. Don't make me use my abracadabra, because you know I don't like to use my witch powers on you." I stated and he sighed. It hurts me to see him like that.

"Achelle..." He started but I interrupted him. No. I won't listed to excuses.

"Please Alex, you are hurting me. I can't bare with this, with you looking like this! Your Alpha duties are still rough and hard for you and I am sorry for not being able to help. I know me being pregnant also makes it hard for you to stay calm - it's in your blood as an Alpha to protect your pups and mate but I assure you, I am fine and I can take care of myself. I never thought about how tired you must be when you come home. I just talk and talk and ask for things while you're barely standing. Now I see how exhausted you really are. I'm so sorry I was selfish. And I'm begging you, please, for my love, go to bed and rest. I will be up in 10 minutes. Okay?" I finished my speech and looked at Alex to see him looking at me with slight anger. Well - Alphas don't like being told what to do but it shouldn't have affected him because his equal was talking to him...

"Babe, just please get into the water?" He pointed his hand towards the bubbly bath and I obliged this time, wanting to please my Alpha male for being so gentle with me. Once I was inside, I relaxed and Alex took a sponge, and started to wash my body. Once he washed every curve, he spoke.

"Achelle, don't you ever think that taking care of you is a burden. There isn't a thing I wouldn't do for you. Me coming home tired? You think it's your fault that I'm wasted? Baby, I can't wait to come home to you. No matter how much paperwork I had that day, I knew you were home, waiting for me to tell me what you did while I was gone or to ask me to make you something to eat. I look forward to those moments, they are not annoying or hard for me. I want to please you and make you happy, so let me. Let me be your Alex and not the Alpha I have to be in the office. Let me be a mate you deserve even though I am far from what you deserve. Talk to me. Tell me your plans about the pups, what do you think will happen next week, are you scared...share with me. I want you to. I don't want you to think you or our children are a problem to me. I love you and you are the most precious thing I have in this world. I respect you more than anyone and I am so glad I have you. I couldn't have asked for a better person and partner in crime. Remember that. Alright, princess?" I was crying like a baby. He...wow. I just heard my man say all those cute things and my feelings are all mixed up. I love him a lot and he just gave another reason to love him even more.

"What did I do?" He panicked when he saw my tears. "Ach? Are you in pain? Baby?" He pulled me out of the water (I have no clue how - I weigh a ton!) and wrapped me in my fluffy robe.

"Babe, please!" His voice cracked and I abruptly stopped crying. His Alpha instincts are telling him he hurt us and he is feeling guilty. I hugged him and kissed his bare chest, calming him. He relaxed and hugged me back, purring at the closeness.

'I'm sorry for worrying you. Your speech made me cry.' I mind-linked him, not trusting my voice.

"Did I say something that hurt you?" He asked, kissing my mark.

'No, Alex! It was...perfect. Thank you.' I looked up to meet his eyes and he smiled.

"It's all true. You are my everything. The pups, too." He took my hand and we exited the bathroom.

'We love you more. Because there's 5 of us. Oh, and don't you dare say that you don't deserve me. I thought we were past that.' He laughed and started going in the direction of the living room but I turned off the lights and pulled him up the stairs, to our bedroom. Once there, I took off the robe and put on some panties and one of my many big T Shirts. Alex was already in bed when I climbed in. I snuggled closer to him and he kissed the crown of my head.

"Alright, I won't bring that up ever again. Now please talk to me for real and not over the mind-link." He pleaded and I chuckled.

"What do you want me to say?" I spoke and he smiled, shrugging his shoulders.

"You didn't say 'Hello' to the pups and now they are sad." I just now noticed the bad feeling in the back of my mind. Yes, I can feel my pups' emotions and sometimes, talk to their wolves. Alex shot up from his lying position and looked at me with eyes as big as saucers.

"Oh. My. GOD! I'm such a bad father!" He rambled. I sat up and put my hand on his shoulder. He turned around and looked at me, confused.

"You're a bad father? I don't think so. Don't be so upset. I didn't notice until now that they are sad and bored. Now, come on, talk to them." I lied down and lifted the T Shirt up below my breasts. I took Alex's hand and put it on my bare stomack. He turned to me and I put my head in his lap.

"I'm sorry Cheyenne, Elliot, Emmet, Mich. Daddy had to talk to mommy about how much he loves her and he forgot about you." He bent down to my stomach and placed 4 sweet kissed there, for each of them. I felt through our bond that they are happy and content, also, ready to nap.

"They happy?" He asked after looking at my smiling face. I love to see him talking to them and send them kisses like that.

"Overly. And they are ready to sleep too. I didn't let them sleep all day so I could sleep through the night." Alex chuckled and kissed me on the lips.

"Then let's get you tucked in." He laid down and I turned the lamp off. Once I was snuggled under the warm covers, I felt Alex reach out for me and pull me into his arms. I placed my hand on his back and drew patterns there so he could fall asleep faster and get the rest he needs.

"I know what you're doing." He spoke all of a sudden. I smiled into his chest and he just pulled me closer.

"Shh, I want you to relax. Besides, you love it when I touch you so...don't complain."

"I am relaxed now that you're in my arms. And of course I love it when you touch me, you're mine." He stated and I looked up, only to see him already looking down at me, his face kissed by the moonlight.

"So possessive, rawr." I joked and he growled in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"Don't you dare, Alexander!"

"What?"

"You know what." I growled in annoyance. He always does that when we go to bed. Teases me and my hormones and then I become so turned on by his dominance and he leaves me all hot and bothered.

"Are you turned on again?" He laughed and it only made me angrier. Damn.

"No." I tried to say but it ended up being another growl.

"I don't think so."

"Shut up! You always do this to me!" I whine.

"Do what?"

"Leave me all hot and bothered. You know what your growling does to my hormones, yet you do it anyway!" I was literally on the verge of crying. I don't believe this.

"Growling...like this?" He growls lowly in my ear and then starts tracing my leg.

"YOU BETTER FINISH THIS." I was on the edge. If he stops now, I'm going to hunt him down.

"As you wish."

Let's just say my threat was useless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.3K 35
Just like any other female werewolf Dove Pierce dreams of finding her mate and living the perfect life that mates can bring. So what happens when she...
300K 7.9K 21
Annabelle is the runt of the litter her parents disowned her the day she was born just because they wanted a boy so he can be the next alpha. When A...
366K 10.1K 32
Pain was all she knew. And if happiness was what she was seeking, she has to uncover her hidden past and her dark secrets to achieve her goal. Will s...
10.2K 89 71
He thought she was weak. He loved her deeply. She loved him. He broke her and she left. He regretted it and will do anything to get his family back...