The Villainess Brother Is Not...

By Fliiro

I, Fiiru Clauz obtained my memories of my past live this world is an otome game and my nee- chan is the villa... More

Prolouge
Character
His Fault !!!!
Your Reason!!!!
Will Happen?
Oh Shit....
That Idiot!!!!
Somehow Chaotic.....
Disapointing Nii-Chan
Too Reliable

Extra #1

3.7K 163 24
By Fliiro

Contain a bit of sin(bl element*cough*)
If you wanna blame anything blame my rotten heart:,) I can't resist the temptation
New chapter!!!!
Enjoy~~:3

---------------------------------------------------------

"So~ Boss. Why are ya not visiting often?" Cas rubbing Lux's hair while's he's sleeping on the couch.

"Ah....About that....."

The picture of that stalking mutt comes into my mind.

"Because I'm busy!"

I absolutely cannot tell him.

Probably understand that I will feel troubled if I tell more, Cas nodded in understanding. Such a sensible child.

"Hnn~ So boss, how long can you stay here?"

Hmm. I mean, I know it's a full week holiday season. But if I stay outside for too long. My older brother will notice. I know he's busy, but he just love to visit me randomly if he has chance.

"I will stay here till tomorrow."

The moment I said that word. Lux eyes was opened widely.

He immediately charged at me.

"I- Is it true that you will go back tomorrow?!"

His face is too close.

"Yeah. What about it?" I punch his face. And Cas sighed, while looking at his idiotic brother.

"Then..." After wiping his bloody nose he took out a sheet of paper. And place it into my hands.

I take a look at the paper.

It's a poster for the newly opened amusement park.

This world has an amusement park.
But they use magic in this one. For example, they replace roller coaster with a tamed wyvern and they use real zombie and ghoul for haunted house.

I never see those as a safe ride, so I usually avoid that kind of thing.

"The new amusement park is opened so ur- Urm." He fidgeted with his cheek flushed. That alone is enough for me to predict what is he gonna said next.

What are you? A child?

I can see Cas do a dogeza on the ground behind Lux. His raised both of gis hand that holds a big sheet of paper. That has this huge letter that even I can read from far distance.

Please say YES.

I just sighed.

"Okay."

The moment I said that word. Lux eyes sparkled, with a huge smile he hold my hand and Cas's.

"Then let's go!"

With a huge strenght. He drag me and Cas outside in high speed.

×××

"Hey, let's go there next!" Lux energetically pointed at the ride while holding two dying people.

This has been the 32 nd ride....

Even Cas has been throwing crap for 10 times already. And I'm gonna reach my limit soon...

"Wait..." I immediately anchored my feet to stop that idiot.

Probably realizing that there's sudden weight on his hand, he finally stopped.

"If we're not gonna stop right now.... That leg of yo-"

"Oh you're tired?!" He make a troubled face.

Noticing only now.....
How thoughtful of you.

×××

Me and Cas were sitting on the bench. While waiting for Lux to fetch some drinks and snacks.

"I feel the world is spinning...." Cas lifelesly stare at the sky.

I sighed and cast [Purification] at him. That magic can heal abnormal status including dizziness.

"You can do that earlier." Cas inhaled air after his head work properly.

"If your head spin like crazy, your leg gonna fall off, and your body's gonna break from moving everywhere. Can you think straight?" And Cas nodded in understanding.

"I think I have enough ride for years."

"Same." Cas nodded in agreement.

"It's quite suprising for him to keep up with all that. It's like he's being double time time stronger and more of an idiot than before..."

"Well....." Cas makes a wry smile as he face me.

"He always want to go here with me and you, after all."

"Hnn~ I don't remember doing something that big to make that idiot's being attached to me or all."

"You, seriously saying that?" Cas chuckled.

"We grow up at the slum, you see." He closed his eyes, reminiscing the past

"We never know our parents. We, the slum kid raise ourselves to survive.
At that time, I am a weak little brat. Nii- chan is the one that raised me."

"That time.... When I decided to help and stole that noble's money.... I was scared when nii- chan was involved, when I about to....lose him."

Oh, he talks about that time

"Well, it's a good thing that I passed by that time." I flexed my shoulder. While looking at the sunset.

"Yes!" He give me his ikemen signature smile. And all guys and girls around us blushed upon seeing that smile.

Damn ikemen.

"I'm here!" I saw Lux carried three ice cream with different flavour.

After we took one each cone.

"So.... Do you have fun?" Lux hesitantly asked me.

"Yup." It's unexpectly fun, to be honest.

After I said that word. His smile beamed and he licks his ice cream.

"Ergh. It taste weirds." He spit what he just put in his mouth.

"Then. Nii- chan, wanna trade?" Cas casually offers a trade. I can see a hint of perverseness in his eyes.

"Sure!" And Lux trade with a face full of innocence, completely unaware of his twin's motive

I sighed, why did they turn into this....

"Oh, this one is tasty!" I complimented the ice cream that I just taste.

"Oh really?" After Lux says that, he crouched down and did an unbelievable thing.

He tasted my ice cream.

"Yup, it's tasty!" He licks his lips and my facial expression was frozen from shock.

After a few minutes of recovery, I blow him away.

"Hey! What's dat for?!" He complained.

"You suppose to do that to someone you like, idiot."

"But I like you thought?" He tilted his head in confusement.

I punch him again.

He will make girl cry one day.....
Just what should I do with this airhead?

---------------------------------------------------------

Wolfgang Reithernorth's POV

"ARGHHH!!!" I grasp my heart and scream in pain as if I've been stabbed by a sword.

My head burns, sweat was pouring, and my chest feels like it has torn to shreds.

I retract my word, it feels worse than being stabbed.

"What the hell?!" The prince jumped in suprise after hearing my death wail.

"I suddenly feel some intense jealousy but I'm not sure why. Could it be....." The pain turned into rage.

"SOMEONE DARE TO FLIRT WITH MASTER?!"

"Someone did wha- Wait. What are you doing?!" The prince blocked my way.

"Move away! I will slash those bastards to death!"

"We're in train dumbasses! You will turned into chunk of meat if you-" The prince stopped and immediately bring out the Communication mirror.

"Ah! Fii!" The prince face turned bright.

"WHERE?!!" I pushed the prince and snatch the mirror.

I saw a boy with black hair and golden eyes. The only one that has those traits is-

"MASTERRRRRR!!!!" I hugged the mirror.

"Shut up! Your barks is too fucking hard."

"Ahn~ Master's scolding!" I panted from excitement and my face feels heat.

"...." He gave me the looks that he usually gave only to me.

"I heard you cause quiet a commotion from the train...." Wait, how did he know?!

"Could it be just like me, You know how's your beloved disciple's doing?"

"Not at all~" He just state it cooly.

"Then how do you know?!" The prince snatched the mirror while pushing me as I was blown away.

I can see his hand release aura.
Means that his hand is charged with mana.

This fuck!

Before I can charge a mana into my body so I can hit him, I can hear my master speak.

"Step backwards 2 times and look right. I expect you to guard her, bye" And he turned off the mirror.

We're both confused as we follow the instruction.

2 step backs and look right-

"You primates sure are noisy." A girl with blonde hair and emerald eyes scoffed at us.

"WHY ARE YOU HEREEEE??!!!!!"

The prince's loud noise resounded the whole train.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Wolf's personal skill:

<Master Radar> :
An ability that can be achieved upon entering the entirely new level of stalking.
Useful to track Fiiru and knows when someone tries to flirt with him.
An S rank Fiiru-stalker ability

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 90.5K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
165K 8.2K 49
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
26.7K 1.9K 31
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...