😍Darling n Sweety😍 [COMPLET...

By Bahubalifan

Hi Pranushka fans !!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ For the love of 😍Darling n Sweety😍 My crazy imaginations on Darling n Sweety(... More

Cutting Tomatoes - Part 1
Cutting Tomatoes - part 2
Script Discussion 📑
Mahendra's Parents
Devasena's Saree
Naa koduku ekkada ? 🤔
Seemantham gift 🎁
The Bump(y) Ride
Angels&Devils
Part 1 : Bava Bangaram
Part 2 : Bava Bangaram
Part 3 : Bava Bangaram
Part 4 : Bava Bangaram
Pacha Bottesina - 1
Pacha Bottesina - 2
Bahubali's offsprings
Wow!
Macbali vs Bahubali
Part 1: Bb2 party
Part 2: Bb2 party
S for Sweety
The Bahubali Dinner
Part 1: Mission Veet
Part 2: Mission Veet
A gift for Darling
Darling in KTLUC
Sequel : Happy Family
Darling watches Bhagamathie teaser
Hide n Seek...eerr Kiss
Shot 1: S signs a thriller !
Kanna Nidurincharaa
En pondatti ooruku poyitta
LR comes to Dubai ♥️
Shot 2: Chanchala's hero & The Villian.
Bahubali Reunion
The ship that sailed
Darling attends Bhagamathie pre-release
Chandra grahanam and Pabsu pa
Shot 3: Language lessons
📢Announcement 📢

Part 5 : Bava Bangaram

1.4K 90 70
By Bahubalifan

They were too busy to pay attention to their director.

Ra : What is this ?? 😧🤭

Sen : (Looking into the eyepiece) Let them be, the scene is turning out well. Looks very natural.

SSR : Hey !! Nee professionalism thagaleyya !! (To hell with your professionalism) Lift your face off the camera and see, it is live !! If we don't stop them now we'll be forced to leave this room ! Padha!

Sen : (looks up) Oh shucks !!! (Keeps his hands over his head)

They run and catch hold of D. With some difficulty they manage to lift the hefty 6 feet cut-out off S and place him aside.

S : Huh...Over ?? So soon ??

D : No not yet... I felt some force taking me away what was...

D turns around to find 3 people standing with their hands crossed at their chests and faces bloodshot red ! He realizes he is in hot soup! Clearing his throat and in a regal manner,

D : Ahem...Meeku em kaaledu kada Yuvarani( Nothing happened to you right princess ?)

Sen : He is living in the character it seems.

Ra : Oh yes he is. If we left them a little longer like this, they would given real Mahendra in our hands. Thank god !

SSR holds D's ears and pulls him.

SSR : I myself am one acting academy and you are showing your talent to me eh ??? 😡

D : Aaahhh !!! Ouch!!! Raj ! Leave my ears !! What happened now ?

Ra : A hip chain and 2 anklets broken ! I don't want to talk about the saree, the one she wears when she is in shackles looks much better.

D : I did as you told (keeps an innocent face)

SSR : Don't keep that baby face ra... I asked you to act did I ask you to break them ??

S : He gives his 100% percent when it comes to work, you know no...

SSR : Support ki vachavaa talli ? ( Mother, you came for his support ? ) Oh for this work also he gives 100% ah ??This is not 100% ma, this is beyond. Atleast you could have stopped him right ?

S : ☺️

D : Don't blame her Raj, she becomes speechless when it's me. How will she stop? 😁

SSR : Haiyyooo tandri mallikarjuna swamy!! (Calling almighty) Whichever way I shoot fn with these two it is going out of my control!! What do I do now ??

He plops on the bed holding his head. His wife calms him.

SSR : I never faced this much difficulty for any scene. In other films before director says 'cut' he used to get up and run shying away like a new bride but now I am screaming my head off for him to stop but he's pressed on to her as if a lizard stuck to the wall!!

D : They were my co-stars but she is my...

He bends his head coyly, puts his finger in his mouth like a kid and sways.

SSR : Look at him.. Reyy !! Haiyooo... I don't even have the strength to scold..She came like a freshly bloomed flower and now is sitting like a doll in the hands of a 2 year old kid! How will I shoot this scene with them ?

D : I have a suggestion (crawls over to SSR) We'll do this once more Raj ?

SSR : Once more ah ?? ( lifts his head and looks up at D) Neeyabba! just get lost from here !!

D jumps and goes behind Rama garu for support.

SSR : Look guys, take a break. Once back, we'll shoot a scene for the last time.

****

After a quick lunch, DS return to the set. They see no one around. D eyes S to sit on the bed and he lies with his head on her lap.Her fingers combing through his hair.

D: Mmm... so nice... keep on massaging like that Sweetu ma I feel relaxed...

S : What is this Pabsu, if someone sees us like this ?

D : This is a restricted zone. No one can come in except authorized personnels. No phones allowed. That's why I chose this place. Relax bangaram !

S : I feel bad for him, how much he is struggling to take this movie. Paapam. We should have controlled da.

D : (Gets pissed off and erupts) What paapam ? Only he is paapam ?? What about us ?? Has he thought about our state ?? When was the last time I rested on your lap like this ?? Ever since I took on bb I am on my toes! I take you to my home amma, akka and cousins whisk you away ok I come to your house the look your amma gives me while rolling chapathis freaks my out as I feel she's waiting to hurl the rolling pin on my face and your nanna glares at me as if I came to steal from his house. Your annayya is watching my every move and your vadina comes in between as a 'nandi' when I want to talk to you. Ok leave family aside, friends ? This bava,Tammy, Raj all team up, plan and disrupt our happiness. As if this isn't enough the useless media !! I scratch my back it becomes national news, I just look at your direction it becomes international news! On top of this the fans,they are leaving no stone unturned in dissecting our moments.If I cough they'll say it is because you ate ice cream and if you sweat they'll say because I walked under the sun!! 😤

S : It's true no... ☺️

D : Yeah it is but I am afraid we have no privacy bangaram. Paapam anta paapam..Other time I can handle but when you're in saree...ufff...I lose myself...
he keeps a bowl full of milk and expects the cat to stay away is it possible ? What are you, display item to be kept in the showcase for me just to see and go ??

S : Sshhh...calm down Pabsu pa..

D : But one thing bangaram, for our honeymoon come what may, I am taking you to some deserted island. We'll cancel all our shooting. No family, no friends, no media, no fans, no phone no internet, just the two of us. 2 months honeymoon ! Ok ?

S : Omg, 2 months ah ?? What would we do for so long in a deserted island ??

D : Morning, afternoon, evening, night...

S : 😲😲😲

D : Sleep !!

S : Sleep ??

D : Yes bangaram! Under shady trees we'll tie a hammock, cuddle and sleep peacefully. No disturbance.

S : Oh only that.. 😏

D : Of course not... that also ! 😉

S : (pinching his chin) You are chooo chweeet !!

Suddenly SSR walks in, sees them cuddly. D jolt from her lap. S pretends to neaten her saree pleats.

SSR : You two, what were you doing here ??

D : Nothing. Just talking.

SSR : Nothing ! Hmm...

Everyone assemble back. DS get ready for the shoot. They take the 'head on lap' scene.

SSR : CUT !!! Shot ok. Pack up!

D : What ???? That's all ??? We didn't do anything!!

SSR : Exactly ! You did nothing, that's why I feel this is enough. 😎

D&S : 😟

****

R sipping his drink comes skipping to the spot. He sees S coming out of D's caravan. He notices her hair disheveled, face pale and saree crumpled. His jaws almost drops to the floor as he has never seen his bro like that. She smiles at him and he asks for D. She points to his caravan and goes to hers.  

R rushes to the caravan to see D changed into his tracks and tshirt, his legs spread apart and a table fan blowing air in between his legs as he sits relaxing back on a chair with his eyes closed.

R : Bava !!! Why is bro in bad shape ? You have changed your clothes and you look exhausted...what happened ???

D : Arey... what do I say bavaa, from morning it has been this and only now I am relieved. I am so tired ra. My body is aching terribly.

R : 😨😨From morning ah ??? Here bava, have this energy drink you need this more than me. I'll give you a massage (he presses D's shoulders)

D : Thanks ra bava !

R : (giggles) I thought I needed to give you tips...but looks like now I have to take notes from you. Jahanpanah tussi great ho !! Tofa kabul karo!! So all good ?? 🤩

D : Sort of.

R : Mmm... you'll get used to it bava. Next what ??

D : That Raj has to tell.

R : Huh...What ??? (stops massaging and looks at D)

D : Yeah he has to tell how the scenes have come out.

R : Scenes ah ?? So from morning till now you guys have been only shooting ??

D : Yeah..

R : Then why did I see bro coming out of your van ?

D : Oh that.. she came to return my phone charger. (Goes to sip the energy drink)

R : (snatches the drink from D's hands) For this you don't require energy drink and massage.

Looks at D up and down and leaves.

R mv : If I was in his place I would have left this set with a dozen kids. Lazy fella! What is bro going to do with him god only knows. 😏

D : Hey bava !!! ( Mv: What happened to this hulk ??? ) 😟

THE END.

😁😁

*****

Thank you to everyone who stopped by to read, vote and comment. 🙏🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 1.5K 14
Hi friends ! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Sharing my first FF on Darling n Sweety. This is inspired from the events at Dubai when the team went there for Bahubali 2 promo...
8.5K 1K 33
→Abhishek Malhan. Successful and famous YouTuber. "He was happily living his life. But sometimes something happens for betterment. He lost her foreve...
6.1K 198 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
202K 7.9K 76
01/03/2018 - #93 in Romance 08/04/2018 - #126 in Fan fiction 11/05/2018- #149 in Anger Prabhas & Anushka finally going to settle in marriage bliss w...