😍Darling n Sweety😍 [COMPLET...

By Bahubalifan

Hi Pranushka fans !!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ For the love of 😍Darling n Sweety😍 My crazy imaginations on Darling n Sweety(... More

Cutting Tomatoes - Part 1
Cutting Tomatoes - part 2
Script Discussion 📑
Mahendra's Parents
Devasena's Saree
Naa koduku ekkada ? 🤔
Seemantham gift 🎁
The Bump(y) Ride
Angels&Devils
Part 1 : Bava Bangaram
Part 2 : Bava Bangaram
Part 3 : Bava Bangaram
Part 5 : Bava Bangaram
Pacha Bottesina - 1
Pacha Bottesina - 2
Bahubali's offsprings
Wow!
Macbali vs Bahubali
Part 1: Bb2 party
Part 2: Bb2 party
S for Sweety
The Bahubali Dinner
Part 1: Mission Veet
Part 2: Mission Veet
A gift for Darling
Darling in KTLUC
Sequel : Happy Family
Darling watches Bhagamathie teaser
Hide n Seek...eerr Kiss
Shot 1: S signs a thriller !
Kanna Nidurincharaa
En pondatti ooruku poyitta
LR comes to Dubai ♥️
Shot 2: Chanchala's hero & The Villian.
Bahubali Reunion
The ship that sailed
Darling attends Bhagamathie pre-release
Chandra grahanam and Pabsu pa
Shot 3: Language lessons
📢Announcement 📢

Part 4 : Bava Bangaram

1.5K 83 77
By Bahubalifan

Ra - Rama garu
Sen - Senthil garu
De - Devasena
A - Amarendra

****

Next morning Darling arrives early to the spot. He gets dressed as Amarendra and meets SSR on the tastefully decorated bedroom set. Seeing the bed, he runs and dives onto it, rolls from side to side, jumps on it like an excited kid and does a few push-ups.

SSR : Reyy, what the hell are you doing ??

D : Checking whether the bed is strong.

SSR : It is strong enough for my movie, not yours.

D : (chuckles and lies on the bed) Where is the fruits-milk-sweets platter ?? I don't see any here. Will Sweety bring them ?

SSR : (mutters to himself) Hmm will get them to add some pills that trigger loose bowels in that, that is the only way to tame you.

D : Huh..what did you say Raj ??

SSR : Nothing. I'll ask them to bring.

D : Raj, why isn't there any jasmine flowers ? You could have spread those lavishly on the bed.It gives a kick you know !

SSR : It will be better if I give a kick to you ! Let me remind you,I am director of bb, not that kind of director. Sit quietly ! (Mv: Looks like this fella will change my profession to something else.)

D : Just trying to get into the mood. ☺️

SSR : Ya you will get into the mood and I will lose mine.Don't spoil the bedding, go rehearse your lines if you have nothing better to do.

D : (Mv: No need for rehearsals only action!!) Raj you are too funny!! Where is my wi..erm.. I mean Amarendra's wife ?

SSR : Spoke to Rama. They'll be here anytime.

D : Wooo hooo ok !

Sweety in her bridal finery, neatly ironed and crisply draped saree walks in. Indeed she is a sight to behold !

D sees her coming towards and gapes at her as this song plays in his mind :

Gunde gubuluni gangaku vadili
mundu venukalu mungita vadili
oori sangathi ooriki vadili
dari sangathi dariki vadili
tappu oppulu thathalakodili
siggu yeggulu cheekatikodili
theralanu vadili poralanu vadili
tholi tholi virahapu cheralanu vadili
gadulanu vadili mudulanu vadili
gadabidalanni gaaliki vadilesi... ha..ha..ha...

Yegiripothe Entha Baguntundi

D : Baauntundi.. 😁

S : What ??

D : Errr... I mean this saree looks good on you ee cheera neeku chaala baguntundi Sweetu..

S : Aai! I know you better than that. I am in saree now. So ?? Be out with it !

D : That... errr...I was imagining you as 'Saroja'...

S : Chi...naughty..behave !

D looks around, sees everyone busy and moves closer to S. He grabs her long pallu from her hand.

D: Hmm..I too want to behave but your saree is turning darling into dusshasan...

She giggles, hits his chest lightly and walks off.

SSR : Ok guys get ready for the shot. Darling, pls come here.

He hops to SSR.

D: What is it Raj ??

SSR : Darling, she is an unmarried girl ra. Her parents have trusted her and sent her with us, we have to send her back the same way. I beg you ra, pls don't do anything drastic I can't take beatings from her father and brothers. I have to release this movie without any mess and that is now in your hands.

D : Oh don't you worry raj ! Main hoon na, I'll take care !

SSR : Thanks ra ( Mv: Can I trust this fella ?? Oh god pls save me !)

SCENE 1 :

Devasena is in Amarendra's chamber. She's looking out of the balcony, admiring the full moon. Suddenly she feels a pair of hands garlanding her waist. She smiles and turns around to see her manohara wearing a wide grin on his face. She rests her head and folded arms on his chest as he tightens his hold on her.

De : Are you happy ?

A : Very ! And you...?

De : Mmm...

A : That doesn't sound good. What is bothering my Devasena ?

De : I caused a rift between mother and son. I feel bad about it.

A : You didn't ! But if you are feeling bad I have a solution.

De looks up to him in question.

A : You can give a grandson to the mother and she will reunite with her son.

De : (Blushing)I...I need her son's help for that.

A : At your service !

Saying so he carries her in his arms, walks to their room and places her carefully on their bed.

She blushes. A gets on the bed and pulls her along making her fall on his chest. Her hands cup his cheeks and his arm goes around her waist pressing her closer to him. She smooches his forehead, eyes and nose.. expectant of her next move he closes his eyes and raises his head but Deva bites his chin making him squeal.

De : The people of Mahishmathi can be tricked so easily. (laughs)

Catching her off guard, A flips her. She tries to resist but is caught beneath his strong body.

He whispers near her ears,

A : This is what happens when people of Kunthala aren't attentive.

De smiles at the comeback of her witty husband. This closeness of him pinning onto her sends chills down her spine. She lowers her eyes unable to meet his. A holds her cheeks as he comes nearer and runs his thumb over her lips. De's fingers combing through his hair and pulling his head closer to her.

SSR : CUT !!! Perfect shot !!!

D and S exchange glances.

D : Oh this Raj had to pour cold water on us at this time gggrrr !!!

S : 😕

SSR walks up to them.

SSR : Don't move, stay this way. Darling, go near her lips turn her face away pretending to kiss.

D : Raj ! Why do I have to pretend ? Why can't we really.. ??

SSR : And go in for many takes again ?? No need. Do what I say.

S frowns. D grits his teeth. SSR returns to his spot.

SSR : ACTION !!!

D follows SSR's instructions but as he comes near her mouth he loses control and savours her lips.Sweety too follows her director.

SSR : CUT !

But who is listening ? Love birds are oblivious to the surroundings and going on with their duty.

SSR : Oh no !!! What the hell !! Darling, Sweety, pls stop !!!!

He throws a cushion at D but to no avail.

He hurls a bottle but it hits D's leg and rolls down to the floor.

Having enough, he walks up to them, smacks D on his back. D scowls and looks up.

D : Owww !! What happened?

SSR : What are you doing ?? Did I ask you to really go for a liplock ?? Why do you do this ??

D : ( keeps a innocent face ) I did as you said but when I went closer I saw jam stuck on Sweety's lips I wanted to help her clear it so...

S : That is not jam, it is lipgloss.

D : But it was sweet-scented like jam.

S : Strawberry flavoured lipgloss.

D : Oh is it.. it was very refreshing Sweetu. Raj, you know it really seemed( sees SSR fuming )...hmm I mean err... sorry Raj ! Can we go for a retake ?

SSR : 😡😡😡

D&S : 😁

SSR : This won't do. I have another scene prepared we'll go with that.

SCENE 2 :

Amarendra relaxing on the bed, Devasena walks in. He gets up seeing her. She comes near him, he holds her hand makes her sit on the bed and admires her beauty. He finds her solemn. Before he could ask,

De : Because of me your mother is not talking to you, I feel bad.

A : No Devasena, don't be. Amma's anger is short-lived. She'll be fine when she gets a grandson.

This brightens her face. She is shy and looks down. He scoots to her lifting her chin up and leans in for a kiss but Devasena backs off. Amarendra is taken aback at her sudden withdrawal.

A : What happened Devasena ? If you don't want I'll not...

De : (Looks up at him)No no, not that.. I'll remove these jewels and come.

She gets up to go but he grasps her pallu and pulls her. She falls on his lap. Devasena blushes.

A : Wait, I'll help you. Which one first ?

De : My headpiece.

A removes it. He unbinds her long hair. Moving her tresses aside he brushes his lips over her back and kisses her shoulder causing her to shiver.

A : Then ?

De : The forehead piece.

A takes it off and kisses her forehead. They gaze into each other's eyes lovingly.

A : Next ?

De : Earrings.

He unscrews her earrings as he does that he lets his hot breath fan her behind her ears, down her neck. De closes her eyes enjoying the feel.

A : Done... next ?

De : Nose...pin...

A brims in pride seeing this demure side of his warrior wife. He takes off that disturbing piece as gently as possible being careful not to hurt his queen and kissing her nose to soothe the redness caused by the heavy accessory.

A : Now the necklace..

In a state of bliss, De nods her head. A carefully lays her on the bed. He moves down to her midriff and pulls the necklace with his teeth which comes off easily (like son like father)and hugs her. She pulls him more towards her. His toe strokes the sole of her feet and ankles. He pulls off her waist chain throwing it aside and catching the anklets in between his big toe and index toe, he pulls them off. He clasps her hand firmly and De surrenders completely.

SSR : CUT !!!! STOP !!!!!!!!😰😰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 7.2K 57
Here I am again with another story based on anidita. Here Anirudh, Bondita and Saudamini were best friends but after bondita's parents death she went...
4.5K 202 1
A story of two individuals who never.Expected to come across.Each other's path.Life makes it happen.Love finds them.Caging forever.Ramya is married t...
28.1K 1.5K 14
Hi friends ! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Sharing my first FF on Darling n Sweety. This is inspired from the events at Dubai when the team went there for Bahubali 2 promo...
657K 34.2K 105
Highest Rank: #25 in Fanfiction #31 in Romance WHEN MR.RUDE MEETS MS.LOVE He doesn't believe in Love and Marriage. He...