The Alpha Academy [Lost Mates...

By Chick_ennugget

"Soulmate? Fated pair??" Eli scoffed, "There is no such anymore." "They exist!" "Not anymore. Because that's... More

Prologue
Outcast
Sweet Smell
Partners
The test
Lust
Results
Meetings
Back to the Academy
Worse scenarios
The feeling of unease
Search for Food
Trouble
Treatment
Make Love?
Missing
Cats out of the bag
Blackmail
My Mom
Unexpected things
School play
Unexpected actions
Fairytale
Rehearsal and play
After-Party
Secrets
The one who's making me feel weird
Carnal desires
Misery
I hate you
What if?
Runaway
What have I done?
Turning point
You're mine
Reasons
Sinner
Wet
Why now?
Bad Tidings
My sister and my friend
We're Even
Our past
The beginning of my sins
The beginning of my sins pt 2
Confessions
Backfire
Bloom
Trouble stirs
Trouble
Naked truth
Filling the blanks
End it all
Grace
Mates

Wild nature

32K 1.3K 1.5K
By Chick_ennugget

>>Mael

I'm sure everyone was frustrated when they read Mr. Owen's message yesterday night, yet everyone's here waiting for the Academy bus sharp at eight. This is because no one can afford to be expelled from the academy.

While it's a great honor to graduate from here, you're equally humiliated if you're kicked out.

I sighed as I thought about all the things I packed.

I needed to be extra careful, so I had my pills with me.

I just hope I'm not paired with Eli during the trip. Not that anyone else is better, it's just that I feel like he's onto something every time we're alone.

"Morning everyone!" Mr. Owen arrived as the bus did, "Start getting on and I'll take your attendance as we go."

He didn't get a reply from anyone but he really didn't care. Everyone still boarded the bus and he silently took attendance. The whole bus ride was quiet but the good part was that Calix sat with me and the ride was comfortable.

But that was literally it.

None of us had any idea where we were being taken, till the point we were out of the city and dropped in front of a hiking path with forest and mountains surrounding us.

"Alright!" Mr. Owen didn't get off the bus, he simply stood at the step as he smirked, "Meet you all at the inn." All of our phones buzzed, "I've sent you the location. Hope I see you all alive soon!" And the bus drove off.

....

It all happened so fast, none of us were able to grasp the situation but as the reality set in, so did the mouthful of curses.

"The hell is wrong with him!?"

"Is he never going to explain anything?'

"There's bound to be something bad on the hiking trail."

"I'm going to sue this man!"

"I'm going to kill him if he planted something stupid like last time."

"My phone doesn't even have any signal here!? Is anyone's map working?"

"Mine's fine."

I looked at Calix in confusion and he looked back at me with an equally bewildered expression.

"I got no words." He shook his head.

"Same here." I nodded

I turned to look at the hiking track when someone caught my eye. Two people had already started their way up.

Eli and Killian.

"We should get going too," Calix spoke up as he saw them too and I nodded.

***

"We've lost signal," I said as I looked at my phone, "My maps are not working anymore." I looked at Calix with a worried expression.

"Same here," He sighed, "But I have a rough idea of where we're going." We both put our phones back in our pockets. None of us had our luggage with us, it was all in the bus Mr. Owen drove off with.

I looked behind us, "I don't see anyone else."

"It's either that we're lost," Calix scratched the back of his head, "Or many other people are." He glanced at me, "Let's keep going."

But the reality was.

We were lost.

"Why are we suddenly at the river?" I started getting anxious as I clearly remembered that there was no river on the map we were following.

"..." Calix knew he had messed up, "I'm sorry." He pursed his lips tightly, "I thought we were going the right way."

"We're in the mountain forest..." I looked at him with doubtful eyes, "Calix, what if we encounter some wild animal?" There were many fears inside me but I named only one.

He saw how frightened I was, "Hey!" He held my shoulders, "We'll be fine!" He tried to reassure me, "We won't be encountering any hostile animals." But it didn't work, "If we did come across one, I can fight it away." He smiled, "Don't worry." It was all useless. Especially because there was no point to reassure me now that we were already doomed.

"Calix," I pointed behind him, "How do you plan on fighting that?"

I saw Calix's eyes widen even before he turned around to see the giant wild boar glaring at us. My legs started shaking as Calix turned to face the combative, giant boar

Calix's first instinct was to shift into his wolf and that's what he did. His clothes just simply tore off him since he had no time to take them off as he faced the big thing. Alpha's wolf forms are quite big but the thing here was that the boar was enormous. I never even knew hogs this big existed. If Calix's wolf was 7 feet in height, that boar was 8 feet.

And I don't know what was wrong with it but it looked angry.

"Shift," Calix linked his mind to mine.

"I'm not shifting." I was adamant about not showing my omega wolf to anyone.

The boar raced its hind legs, ready to launch itself toward us.

"You'll get hurt if you don't!" He growled.

"I'm not shifting!" I said as I took a step back, "Let's not fight it!" I took a stance, "Let's just outrun it."

Calix growled, "Mael! Turning your back to it is more dangerous!"

I knew that but I can't fight it in my human form and I wasn't shifting in front of an Alpha.

"I'm sorry!" I said and ran along the riverside.

"Mael!!" He growled and turned to run after me as the hog bolted towards us, "What is wrong with you!" He reached my side, "We can do it together!"

"I'm not shifting!" I glanced back.

"Why not!?"

"Just because!"

He glanced back at the wild beast slowly catching up to us, "Does it have anything to do with your wolf form?!" He glared at me.

"Yes!"

"It doesn't matter!" He growled, "We're bound to get more lost if we run around like this!"

"No!" There was nothing that was going to change my mind and so as a result we just glared at each other, with a monster behind us but that wasn't our biggest mistake there.

Our worst fault was not looking in front and we didn't realize it till the moment we were past the edge. Suddenly there was no ground to run on, just empty space that pulled us down.

We fell off the cliff.

>>Calix

I got out of the water still in my wolf form and looked back up at the cliff.

Woah...

We could have died if we weren't running along the river. I looked around me but saw no one else.

Mael?

I tried to link my mind with him but he wasn't responding even though I felt him near me.

Then, my eyes went wide as I realized something.

Shit!!

I dove underwater to grab the drowning boy and resurfaced again with his collar in my mouth.

God! This person!! He couldn't shift for a few minutes!!

What's he worried about?

I pulled him to land and let out my anger in the form of a howl.

Since we were both drenched, I dried my fur and shifted back, then I walked to Mael and grabbed his shirt to take it off.

I wouldn't have made fun of him even if his wolf is smaller than average! He wouldn't have passed out from this fall if he had shifted.

This idiot!!

I zipped down his jacket in anger as I took off his pants at the same time.

...

Then I zipped it back up

...

Fuck!

!!!

My eyes were out wide and I frantically stepped away from him- no, her.

Shit! Shit!

I held my head as I got some answers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 780 42
Ember Raven escapes her captors after six years of living in a cell. She grew up thinking that she's a natural rogue, not kicked out of a pack, just...
121K 4.2K 27
After watching rogues threaten her old life and new one, Alena Bade has grown sick of it all. The lying, the death threats, the waiting game. She wan...
1M 9.2K 7
Completed..... (This book is now moved from Wattpad to Novelcat. Only sample chapters are available here.) #Won 3rd prize in Werewolf contest held by...
29.3K 499 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...