Not So Innocent (Naruto Uzuma...

By Ayame_Yu_Uchiha

*Completed* Let me introduce myself. At a young age my parents died and I was left all alone. That is... unt... More

Not So Innocent
Bell Test. Wait... What?
Missions. They did what?!
A Bonding experience
Tree Climbing!!
An Eventful Morning and Scary Afternoon.
One month... The Chuunin exams?!?!
Welcome Home!!
A/N!!!
Jealousy
The Return of Gama!!!
Three Days of Nothing
The Final Exam
Leaving. Is this goodbye?
Some Secrets Revealed?
No name... v.v
First Date... And the Rasengan....
Please enjoy this line ___________
The Festival of Goodbyes.
Thank you!
Day1
Day 2... KNOCK IT OFF!
A/N!!
Just Waitin on The Perv...
Seriousness... ACTIVATE!
Is it just me?
A/N: The New Story
Interuptions and Answers
Confrontation and.. Betrayal?
No...
8 months Later
A Year and a Half later.. Home
;) Enjoy
Training... Oh kami...
Oh kami..
A/N
Meeting The Kazekage
News
Telling
Stolen
A/N!!!
Is this really him?
Two weeks... Bad..
Who?
Three weeks Later
Home...
I hate Missions..
AN IMPORTNANT BABY NOTICE!!!
A/N:
Im so bored..
Ummm... ok...
Holy Cheeze itz This boy is Craaazy!
2 weeks later.. Evacuations
Official names and Sorries
Goodbye Sora!
Figures
Visits
Your kidding me right?
Waaaaaiiiiit.... OMK!!!
No way..
A/N: Question!!!!
Gomen its not an Update..
Not an Update :'(
YAY!!! AN UPDATE!!!
O.o Hi ^-^/
A/N:
Another View
Safe and Sound
Eplogue~ 5 years later~
Epilogue Part 2 ~I Do~
Epilogue Part 3~Enjoy(;~
A/N:
A/N

Teams. Why am I stuck with idiots?

28.3K 648 597
By Ayame_Yu_Uchiha

Shiori's pov.

Flashback~

I stared up at daddy with tears in my eyes.

" Why? I don't wanna stay here!" I yelled. Even though I love grandfather, I didn't like being away from my mom or dad. Especially daddy. You could say I'm a daddy's girl.

" Honey. We need you to be safe. Grandpa can keep you safe. Daddy will be back for the chuunin exams. Promise." I looked up at daddy's eyes as he knelt down to my height.

" Pinky promise, cross your heart." I held out my small pinky. Daddy took it in his own large one and we pulled closer to each other crossing our hearts with our pinkys together.

" I promise, princess." I smiled and wrapped my arms around daddy. He chuckled before sending my off to the academy.

That was six months ago. I turned twelve and havent seen daddy since. Both him and mom have sent letters and gifts, but I hate being away.

Flash back over~

Today is the day the teams are assigned. I didn't even bother looking up from my book. I already know who my 'sensei' is. Its Kakashi-nii. I already know this because I live with him. He was really happy about it.

I silently listened as Iruka began talking about lifted hardships and becoming Genin. It really isn't that hard. I originally graduated when I was 6. Became chuunin at 8 and Jounin at 10. It wasn't as hard as they make it out to be.

But I also had the help of my father, Jiraiya the legendary toad sage, one of the great Sannin. And my mother, Tsunade another Sannin. Huh.

" Alright. I will now read off the teams. Team 7. Naruto Uzumaki. Sakura Haruno." I looked up to see Naruto cheering and Sakura banging her head on the table muttering, 'I'm doomed.' " Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto and Sakura reversed. "And because we have one extra student, Shiori Tachibana." Sakura turned and glared at me while Sasuke and Naruto eyed me with curiosity. I sighed and turned back to my book.

" Team 8. Kiba Inuzuka. Hinata Hyuga, and Shino Aburame." I suddenly felt something poking my forehead. Looking up from my book I seen Kiba smirking at me.

" To bad were not on the same team gorgeous." I shook my head ignoring his comment and returning my eyes to my book.

" Team 10. Shikamaru Nara." I heard Ino make a comment about being on Shikamaru's team. " Ino Yamanaka. And Choji Akimichi. " Ino sputtered out some nonsense while Shikamaru snickered.

" What did you say about being on my team?" You could hear the smirk and amusement in his voice.

" Shut up!" Ino yelled. I grumbled a little bit. Not that it was heard.

" Alright. We'll break for lunch but be back here after. This is where you meet your sensei. " With that everyone got up and started leaving. I stayed in my spot however.

"Shiori." I looked up to see Iruka with a messenger bird perched on his arm. "The Hokage want to see you." I nodded and made a hand sign appearing on grandpa's desk, book in hand.

" There you are." I looked up to meet the old mans smiling face. My own lips turned up into a small smile. " Jiraiya and Tsunade sent you a letter and a package." I eyed the packages warily.

" What is it?" I closed my book, setting it beside me while I peeked at the packages. Moms was a small box that was about the size of my hand. While daddy's was the size of a book. I sweat dropped.

" I'm not sure. Why don't you open them." I nodded and picked up moms package. Opening it I found a necklace. A heart shaped locket to be exact. On the front it said, 'Forever and always.' I smiled and opened the locket. There was a picture of mom and dad with me in the middle. It was in the left side. On the right it was empty. I frowned but closed it and put it around my neck, adding to my other two necklaces.

Then I carefully took daddy's package. Opening it, there was a book. Daddy's new book. No not Icha Icha Paradise. I don't read those. But his latest book, ' Her Story.' I smiled and immediately put it with my other book.

" Here's the letters. Now hurry up before your late to meet your sensei." Grandpa laughed and parted my head.

" Thanks grandpa." I took the letters and my books and poofed into the classroom to find it empty. I shrugged and sat down near the window, opening moms letter first.

Dear Shiori,

Everything is fine. Don't be such a worry wart. I'm in the Land of Tea though and it is amazing here. I can't wait for Jiraiya to bring you to me after the exams. I miss you baby girl. Oh, inside the package is a locket specially made. You have our picture. Now when the time is right, the empty space will be filled by the one you love.

I smiled a bit at that.

Shizune says hi and so does TonTon.

With lots of love,

Mama.

I felt a tear slip down my cheek at mama's letter. She's always like this when it comes to me. Like a caring mother. I folded the letter before the team came in. Apparently everyone else already met their sensei. Oh well.

I took out daddy's letter and opened it.

Hey Princess!

So as you found I finished it. And you are my first reader. I hope it turns out good, my little critic.

Anyway, I'm in the land of Wind. Its very... windy...

I laughed a little drawing attention to my new team. I just ignored them.

Gamabunta says hi. He misses his little tadpole. He's still mad at me from last time so I'm surprised he even talked to me. Anyway, as I've found out I may be coming after the second test. I know its later than expected but the its time I need to gather more information. I miss you princess. I can't wait to see you. Are you working on it?

Love,

Dad.

I sighed. Closing the letter I put them away before taking out two blank papers and a pen. I completely tuned out the others as they argued. I started with mama's letter.

Mama,

I will worry, I haven't been allowed out of the village and its frustrating. Not even grandpa will tell me anything. Its annoying and sucks. I want to come home. Yes, I like the village but I don't want to be here. I was put on Kakashi-nii's team, with Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha. They are annoying and idiotic. I can't wait to leave.

Anyway, thank you for the locket. I love it! Its right around my neck along with the crests. Its beautiful though I don't think that empty spot will be filled anytime soon.

I miss you, I love you mom. I said hi!

~Boo

I set down my pen, very aware of the eyes watching my every move. I closed the envelope with mama's letter and sealed it before kissing it. I moved to the window and opened it.

" Shiori what are you doing?" I looked back at Sakura to find three pairs of eyes watching curiously.

" None of your business." She flinched and turned away.

Turning back to the window I brought my fingers to my mouth, letting out a high pitched whistle.

A few seconds later a messenger bird stood perched on the window sill. I tied the letter to its ankle and stared at its eyes.

" To the land of Tea.  You know who to find." It nodded and took off. When I turned back to the others they stared at me in shock before arguing again.

Naruto was standing on a chair in front of the door placing an eraser in the crack of the door. Stepping down he grinned.

" That's punishment for being late." He laughed. Sakura walked up and smacked him.

" Our sensei is an elite Jounin. He won't fall for it." Sasuke agreed and I grabbed my things before sitting on the table Sasuke sat at.

" You'd be surprised." I muttered, just as Kakashi-nii peeked his head inside, allowing the eraser to fall onto his head. He sighed, picked up the eraser and put it back on the holder on the chalk board.

" I'm so sorry sensei. I told him bot to do it. I would never do anything like that." Sakura tried playing miss innocent but I scoffed. She didn't pull it off very well.

" How can I put this... your a bunch of idiots... Hey Shiori." Kakashi-nii gave a lazy wave.

" Kakashi-nii." I smiled slightly. Then exited the classroom and went to the roof. While waiting for everyone I sat down on a step and opened daddy's book.

Finally, everyone came up. I was only a few pages in but already I was impressed with daddy's book. It was just a first part of a girls life almost exactly like mine.

" Alright. Let's start with introductions." Kakashi stated boredly, leaning against the railing.

" What do you mean? Like, how sensei?" Sakura piped up. I swear I'm going to go deaf from her high pitched voice.

" Well. Start with likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams. Okay start on the right." Kakashi-nii pointed to Naruto.

" Why don't you start sensei?" Naruto nodded in agreement to Sakura.

"Alright. I'm Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes...Hm... My hobbies. I have lots of them. I've never thought about my dreams." Kakashi-nii shrugged." Alright. Go."

" Believe it!" Naruto smiled and started playing with his hitai-ate as he spoke. " I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup. And I really like the ramen Iruka-sensei buys me at the Ichiraku ramen shop. I dislike the three minutes you have to wait for the ramen to cook. My hobbies are trying different ramen and comparing them. And my dream... Is to become Hokage so people will finally look up to me!" I narrowed my eyes. This kid is so loud.

"Next."

" I'm Sakura Haruno. My likes..." staring at Sasuke. She glances at Sasuke and blushes like a tomato. " My hobbies are..." Stalking Sasuke. She again glances at Sasuke, who mind you is completely ignoring her!!! And she squeals like the creeper she is. " My dream is..." To rape Sasuke and force him into marriage and have his Uchihaha babies. Welp bitch you ain't getting anywhere with that fangirlyness.

" And your dislikes?"

"Naruto!" Naruto went to his emo corner.

I sighed. Idiots.

" Next." Kakashi-nii's probably making fun of them in his head to. I snickered quietly. Kakashi glanced at me though with a knowing look.

" I'm Sasuke Uchiha. I don't particularly like anything. I dislike many things. My dream. Is not a dream because I will make it a reality. I'm going to revive my clan

.. and kill a certain... someone." Emo. I couldn't help but blurt out.

" So you want to kill somebody and have some babies. Well I know the perfect candidate for that. Sakura totally volunteers to have your Uchihaha babies. " Sakura flushed and glared at me while Sasuke just glared. Naruto however started shouting while trying to hold in his laugh.

I could tell that Kakashi-nii was trying to hold in his laughter. Around new people I hardly ever let my real nature out. Only around mom, dad, grandpa, and Kakashi-nii.

" Alright. And last but not least." Kakashi gave me a closed eyed smile which I returned slightly.

" I am Shiori Tachibana. I like my mom, my dad, Kakashi-nii, to read, and to train. My dislikes are useless fan girls that spend to much time on boys and more time on appearance. My hobbies are, reading, training and bugging my nii-san." To prove my point I poked Kakashi-nii. " My dream, is none of your business. It would take to much time to explain."

" Alright. You are all unique in you own way. Tomorrow we will have a mission. That the five of us will do together."

I um.. kind of zoned out after that and ended up writing a letter to daddy.

Dad,

Tell him I said hi. I miss him to. So far I have not received word on the akatsuki. Recently Jet has been gathering information, since grandpa won't let me leave the village.  " for my own safety" he says.

I can handle my own. Yes I've been working on it. I've been training everyday away from others. I can't afford to hurt them if it spirals out of control again. Anyway, I've been put on Kakashi-nii's team, along with Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha. Weird team but I'll deal. The book is amazing so far. I'm expecting the next really soon.

Love,

Shiori.

I closed the letter and let out a loud whistle. Kakashi looked down at me with knowing eyes but continued his speach. The three Genin however, were intent on what I was doing.

A messenger bird swooped down and landed on my lap. Tying the letter to its leg I whispered the destination and it flew off.

Next thing I knew Kakashi was gone and I was alone with idiots.

Why?!

Ayame: Aright! First chapter done! What do you think?

Naruto: It was good Ayame-chan!

Sakura: Your such a kiss up Naruto! You just want her to hurry up so you can have Shiori!

Naruto: That's not true!!

*Sakura hits Naruto.*

Naruto: Ow....

Ayame: *sighs* Sasuke will you please send us off?

Sasuke: Hn. Ayame does not own Naruto. If she did, me, Naruto, Kakashi, Itachi, Sasori, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Choji, would be her personal slaves to do with whatever she pleases.

Ayame: Hey! Sasuke don't tell lies! * blushes profusely*

Sasuke: Oh its true. And if she did own Naruto, Sakura wouldn't be as annoying. She probably wouldn't even be here.

Ayame: Ok I agree to that... v.v.          (Sorry Sakura fans)

Sakura: Hey!

*Ayame smacks Sakura into another demention*

Ayame: Well that takes care of that! ^//_//^

Naruto: Comment! Vote! And Follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 108 11
Konohagakure, it's a place where legends are born. On the day of the nine tails attack the 4th hokage, the flash died a hero, but unknown to the rest...
34.7K 1.2K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
193K 6.4K 87
At the Age of 6, I was considered a rouge ninja with my brother Kinan who was 10. We were later found by an Organization that took us in for 2 years...
342K 10.2K 18
I was once part of the Hidden Mist Village, but because of an event that resulted in my family's death when I was 8 years old, I found another Villag...