ʳᵒᵒᵐᵐᵃᵗᵉˢ ( jack gilinsky )

By KARTRASHIANS

❝ i'm not crazy. i just have the personality of a crackhead. ❞ ❝ well, i think you're the cutest crackhead... More

disclaimer
characters
1 - sucky ten bucky
2 - booty pics?
3 - hoodie fetish
4 - truth or dare
6 - laughing emoji
7 - whipped
8 - trust issues
9 - kylie jenner
10 - harry potter
11 - the weekend
12 - read reciepts
13 - hot or cold
14 - thotkini
15 - i like you
16 - bad guy
17 - sausages
18 - handcuffs
19 - victoria's secret
20 - fuck buddies
21 - daddy
22 - the gilinskys
23 - i love you too much
24 - kinky
25 - sketchers
26 - bittersweet
27 - the truth
28 - come back to earth
29 - hookers
30 - harry styles
31 - goodnight
32 - ricegum
33 - lampshade
34 - feel better
35 - drip
36 - wifey
37 - hennessy
38 - mufasa
39 - baggage
40 - vampire diaries

5 - bibles

14K 238 312
By KARTRASHIANS

song mood for this chapter-
do u wrong - leven kali, syd

disclaimer - sexual content below ya freaks

jack's pov

it's the next morning and i walk out to the kitchen to mia taking pictures of her breakfast. the fuck is she doing?

i stand in front of her and clear my throat which gets her attention. she faces me and her eyes flicker down to my bare stomach, which causes me to smirk.

"you should invest in a shirt." she says.

"you should invest in some pants." i say, referring to her booty shorts that are way too small to cover literally anything. she flips me off and pulls them down.

"i'm sorry that my ass is so distracting." she giggles and i roll my eyes.

"by the way, you are sooo funny when you're drunk." i refer to last night.

"i... don't even want to know what i said."

"do you even remember anything at all? i would be surprised if you did." i chuckle.

"i remember playing truth or dare."

"do you remember when we kissed?" i bite my lip.

her eyes widen, "we what? you're lying."

"i swear i'm not! it was a dare!"

she continues to take pictures of her fruit bowl. just to piss her off, i grab the spoon and take a big ass bite, making sure to mess it up.

her lips part and she just blinks at me. "my açaí bowl!" she puts down her phone and folds her arms.

i pick up the bowl and continue eating, and purposely moan. "this is delicious!"

"i spent 15 fucking minutes arranging strawberries and fucking bananas and i didn't even get the first bite. you fucking whore."

i shrug and continue eating it. "so who was that guy you were with last night." i ask.

"why do you care? are you jealous?" she teases "who was that girl you were with?"

"why do you care? are you jealous?" i copy her.

"you're so annoying." she huffs.

i laugh and hold the spoon out to feed her. she opens her mouth but i smear it straight onto her nose.

"jack!" she squeals. she wipes her nose and runs toward me, grabbing a can of whipped cream on her way.

i grab her wrist before she can spray it on me and turn it back towards her. "you just played yourself, dollface."

i back her up on the counter and press down on the nozzle. whipped cream sprays all over her body and she screams.

"you... you bitch!" she gasps.

i chuckle and pick up a dollop of cream on my finger. i hold it towards her mouth and she sucks it off clean, her warm tongue swirling around my the top of my thumb. i feel myself getting hard.

oh fuck.

"it got inside my bra!" she whines as she wipes some off her chest and smears it onto me.

i dip my head down towards her collarbone and suck some off. she scrunches up her neck as a reflex.

"what are you doing? that tickles." she giggles.

i hoist her up so that she's sitting on the counter and run my hands up her smooth legs, continuing to lick off all the sweet cream on her neck.

i feel her heart skip a beat under me and she lightly gasps. once i pull away, she looks at me with her innocent brown eyes, waiting for me to do something.

mia's pov

i bite my bottom lip as i look at his soft pink ones. i really, really want to kiss him, but i'm pretty sure it's not a good idea.

"i don't remember kissing you last night." i whisper.

"want me to give you a recap?" he playfully smirks.

"that wouldn't be a dare, though." i say, inches away from his face.

"yeah, i know." he says softly.

his expression changes slightly as his eyes grow darker. his tongue ran over his bottom lip, causing me to risk it all.

fuck.

i connect the small space between our lips, run my hands up his chest and grip the back of his neck. he greedily kisses me back and i feel his tongue against mine, causing me to let out a small whimper. our lips move against each other so naturally that i don't think i could ever get tired of this.

he rides his hands up under the hem of my shirt and pulls away. he lowers his head to leave kisses on my neck as i catch my breath.

"fuck, mia." he lowly laughs against my ear. "the things i would do to you..."

"like what?" i ask, even though i think i know the answer.

"please you, mia... would you like that?"

i gulp and nod, i'm literally putty in his hands.

"use your words, babygirl." he places his hand on my thigh.

oh my god, he's so fucking hot.

"y—yes, jack." i fluster.

it doesn't take long for him to react. he shoots me a devious look before pulling off my shorts, leaving me in my black thong with a little pink bow at the top.

i squirm as he spreads my thighs apart on the counter. my cheeks flush when i catch him staring me down, he smirks and i know it's because of my soaked panties. i can feel them clinging on to me.

"so wet, baby. is this all for me?" he smirks and i nod.

he slides off my underwear with ease and brushes his fingers against my clit causing me to jolt forward a little.

i gasp as he plunges two fingers inside me without warning. he slowly pumps his finger in and out causing my breathing to hitch.

his thumb gently rubs circles on my clit and i grip onto his arm.

"j—jack, fuck." i fluster, my eyes fluttering shut.

he dips his head down and replaces his fingers with his warm tongue, flicking it inside me. i grip onto his hair and buckle my entrance towards his mouth, uncontrollably moaning.

he traces the tip of his tongue around my clit before i feel his lips enclose around my bundle of nerves, sucking harshly.

"uhhh!" i yelp.

he slips his fingers inside me once again, this time curling them so that they smash against my g-spot. he thrusts them into me fast, sucking my clit at the same time.

"that feels so g—good." i pant with my jaw hanging open.

he lifts his head up and continues to vigorously finger me with his hand.

"are you gonna cum for me, mia?" his voice hums.

i let out a throaty moan in response as my back arches and i thrust my hips forward, feeling myself cum all over his fingers. euphoria takes up my entire body as i orgasm.

i open my eyes and my breathing is uneven.

who the fuck taught him to do that?

he sucks his fingers clean and my eyes widen.

"that was a beautiful sight to see." he chuckles and i blush.

he helps me down and i pull my underwear back on. it takes me a few seconds to stand properly and jack laughs quietly.

if he can do this to me with his hands, i don't even want to imagine what he could do with his whole body.

i crouch to pull down his sweatpants but he stops me.

"you don't have to." he says, grabbing my arm.

but i want to.

"don't worry. we can save that for next time, doll."

"so there's a next time?" i giggle as i walk towards the bathroom to clean myself up.

he scoffs and slaps my bare ass, causing me to yelp.

jack's pov

what a tease.

i'm actually smiling like an idiot.

the front door suddenly opens and tyler and camden walk in. fucking hell.

"you stupid ass cunt. there's only one hole in a straw." tyler yells.

"then why can you count two holes huh? two on each side!" camden snaps back.

"it's one continuous hole, you motherfucker!"

they both huff and turn to look at me.

i chuckle, "you guys need to chill."

they both scream "no!" at the same time.

"i think i left my shorts out here," mia says as she comes back out without pants on. she quick pulls her shirt down when she notices our guests. "oh, what's up guys."

tyler looks at camden then looks at me, then looks at the pink velvet shorts on the floor.

"did you guys- you did didn't you!" camden screams and points at mia, who's denying everything.

tyler loudly gasps and closes his eyes, then does a cross on his chest. "everyone open your bibles and flip to psalm 23."

~

i love tyler lmfaooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 69.7K 34
living with a male during my college career was the last thing on my list. + lowercase intended highest rank: fanfiction #8
371K 5.7K 92
What if Jack Gilinsky liked one of your picture? Highest Rank #10 fanfiction (8/3/17) #20 fanficition (5/16/17) #49 fanfiction (5/15/17) #85 fanfici...
368K 6.1K 30
COMPLETED Emma was different compared to other 17 year olds. She was only friends with guys..... the Magcon Guys to be exact. Just like anyone else...
547 41 21
"I love you" I frowned " If you loved me you wouldn't be leaving me" "I'll miss you" I sighed,,"No You will miss me"... #4 in Gilinsky (07/01/19) #...