Make It Right (Dave East)

By Tea_air_raaaa

Not good with these but I promise the book will be good 🤗 More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
A.N
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
10K !!!!!!!!!!
36.
37.
38.
39. PART ONE
39. PART TWO
Update.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
Book 2 Sneak Peak
Cover
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT‼️‼️‼️
Terrible loss
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
UPDATEEEEEEE

45.

16.4K 590 61
By Tea_air_raaaa

(I don't like this chapter but y'all was begging for an update)

Ashley-

Right now I'm sitting outside of Bianca's apartment because she wasn't answering and I couldn't use my key to get in because she had the security chain on in the inside so I know she's home but it's been like a couple days and she hasn't answered.

"Hey B it's just me Ashley checking on you again. Just text me or something I'll see you later." I said leaving a message on her phone.

"She didn't answer again?" Eli asked me.

I shook my head.

"Listen don't work about it baby just text her she's probably fine. I'm sure Rock would've said something by now if she wasn't." He said backing out of the parking space.

I really didn't want to call David but I felt like I should because we haven't heard from her since she told us she would handle the thing with Rock the other day.

"Should we call David?" I asked Eli.

"I would yeah if you're that worried." He told me nodding.

"Okay I'm about to." I said going to his number.

"Hello?" He asked sounding confused as to why I would call him because we still haven't really talked.

"Hey I was just calling because I'm really worried about B." I told him.

"What you mean you worried about her what happened?" He said.

"Well for one I been meaning to say something but I'm worried about her and her pain pills I don't know if I'm the only person who noticed but she takes them literally like they're candy. She said it's the only way she feels better because they aren't that strong but she's on 3 different pain meds she shouldn't be taking them like that especially when she doesn't eat and also we haven't heard from her since the day we were all at her house." I said.

"Nah I noticed the shit with the pills but I ain't want to say something right then and there because you know how she can get and I don't want her lashing out at any of us so I left it alone. I'm worried but not too much over the pills but the fact that we haven't heard from her is worrying me I even went but her house and she didn't answer. She did text me back though but I need to see her face to face it's not the same." He said.

"We just left from her house but she didn't answer again and the chain was on the door so I knew she was home." I said.

"I'm out right now I'll head over there and see what I can do." He told me which let me know that he's most likely going to break in.

"Okay just call one of us and let us know." I said.

"Iight sis I will." He said and hung up.

"Hopefully David will see her or something because I'm worried about what might've happened between her and Rock. I know she's a hot head." I said.

"It'll be fine okay? I'm sure she's good they probably just handling this by themselves."

"But that's my best friend."

"But she's grown and she can take care of herself even right now with all this going on I'm sure she got this." He told me and I nodded as he took my hand on the way back to his house.

David was glad to find out Eli was alive and they been back to building the relationship they had and he helped Eli get back on his feet. He back in the game but he claims it's only for a little while until he good again and he will stop. But I think he's just saying that just cause he thinks that's what I want.

"You know I don't want you to get out the game." I said.

"What you mean you want me in it?" He asked confused.

"No I'm just saying I'd never make you choose between it and me. It's all I've been around my whole life so I understand it. If you're only saying you want to get out because you think that's what I want it's not I want you to do whatever you want and I'll still be right here supporting you." I told him and he smiled over at me.

"You a good girl you know that?" He asked.

"Why you say that?"

"Because you carry yourself well you care about everybody around you soooo much it's crazy I just ain't think I'd find somebody like you it's crazy all these other females I was around just wanted my money and shit never really wanted me." He said.

"I think you're perfect with or without the money or none of that. We seen each other at our worst we in this for the long run." I said to him.

He stopped at the light and looked over at me smiling.

"We in this for the long run huh?" He asked.

I nodded.

"So you'll do me the honor of being my girl then?" He asked me.

"Wait we being deadass right now?" I asked him.

"Yes Ashley I want you and nobody else for the long run so be my girl." He said.

"Long as you my boy forever." I smiled and he nodded leaning over to kiss me.

The person behind us honked so we pulled away and he went back to driving and I smiled out the window.

Dave-

I'm leaving from meeting up with Artist about some business so I can go to B house and check on her.

When I pulled up to her crib I went around the back so I could check in the garages and see if she parked back there. Or Rock I've kept track of all his vehicles.

"Well she here... now why ain't she answering nobody all of a sudden." I spoke to myself closing the her garage door.

I got in my car pulling around to the front of her building before I could park I saw her standing under the staircase talking to my nigga Joey. He sell for us he crazy though if he wasn't I'd make him one of my shooters but right now it wouldn't be a good idea he probably shoot any and everybody.

I pulled up where she wouldn't see me and rolled down my windows cutting of my music so I could hear her.

"Why not?" She asked him upset.

She had her little hoodie up but I knew she was cold as fuck.

"Because what if D find out you doing this and I'm the one who been supplying you we going to both be dead." He said making me listen really closely.

"That's crazy Joey you talking about you got baby girl on the way but you not really trying to make no money." She told him.

"B maybe you should tell Dave cause I think you went too far."He said m

"Too far doing what?" I asked getting out and making sure to slam my door just for dramatic effects.

She looked like she saw a ghost and kind of stepped back farther away from me.

"Why you acting nervous." I said grabbing her by the arm and she cried out in pain snatching my hand off her arm and rubbing it.

"Yo baby you good?" I asked her looking confused.

"I'm fine Joey was just supposed to bring me some food but now he out here telling jokes saying I'm fat and don't need to eat anymore." She lied.

I looked at her sideways and her face dropped knowing I didn't believe her.

"Okay since you lying. Joey what y'all arguing about?" I asked.

He looked between us looking hesitant and sighed deeply.

"She addicted to her pain meds. She has been since she got out the hospital." He told me.

I knew it I just wanted to give her some space and the benefit of the doubt.

She opened her mouth to speak but I put my hand up stopping her.

"You deadass bro?" I asked him.

"Yes boss" he nodded.

I looked over a Bianca and she looked down.

I sighed.

"B?" I asked and she nodded.

"That shit true?" I asked.

"Yes- no,no I just need a lot more than what they gave me. It doesn't work I just need something stronger."She said making an excuse.

"You going to lie right in my face. I'm not dumb B I been thought you was but I gave you the benefit of the doubt because I ain't think you'd deadass be addicted to them." I said.

"D. It's nothing I promise." She told me.

I shook my head at her.

"On another note why y'all out here arguing about it? What this gotta do with you?" I asked Joey.

He looked away from me looking slightly scared.

"I been selling her the extra pills." He said quickly.

I looked at him sideways as fuck.

I chuckled unhumorously.

"What you say?" I asked with one hand on Bianca waist and the other on my waist on my shit.

"I've been selling her the extra pills she needs." He said with his voice cracking from him being scared.

"You have my girl out here addicted to some fucking pain pills. Of all people you decide to sell to you choose my girl." I gritted my teeth.

"Man I'm sorry I knew I really needed to get you your money and I needed every bit every bit."He said.

"See this shit crazy to me I've never had to deal with shit like this." I said pulling my gun out.

"David no!" Bianca said trying to grab me but I already had pulled the trigger on him and we watched his body dropped quick.

"Omg Dave you serious?" Bianca said slapping my arm as I grabbed her waist pulling her in front of me heading to my car.

"You always gotta over do something." She said frustrated as we got in.

I picked up my phone so I could call one of our niggas to come clean this nigga up.

"Come clean Joey off my girl sidewalk." I told them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.5K 40
read and find out🧍🏾‍♀️..
557 20 11
⚠️ JUST READ ⚠️
205K 8.3K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
12.9K 206 13
𝐓his is my first book so it's maybe not gonna be the best 😅