Sonic Boom:The Returnity Of T...

By CartoonistDreamer

It's been eight year's since Sonic got separated from them.... His siblings, his old friends, and his mother... More

Chapter 1:Sonic's Depression
Chapter 2:Unexpected Help From Two Rivals
Chapter 3:The Talk Between Sonic, Shadow, And Silver
Chapter 5:Sonic's Hidden Talent
Chapter 6:Reasons Of Hiding The Past
Chapter 7:Good And Bad News Roll Into One, Rivals No More
Chapter 8:Enter Kaze And Darren The Hedgehogs
Chapter 9:Saved By Sonic Boom
Chapter 10:Sibling Rivalry,Together Once Again
Chapter 11:New Looks Of The Siblings
Chapter 12:Getting To Know Them
Chapter 13:Singing In Harmony
Chapter 14:Tails On The Case
Chapter 15:Tails' Surprise
Chapter 16:The Return of A Seedrian
Chapter 17:A Spy's Urgent News and Love Is In Flames
Chapter 18:Rouge and Shadow's On The Case And Enter King Jules
Chapter 19:Revival Of Maria And Love Is Worth A Chance
Chapter 20:A Reunion To Remember
Thanks For Reading! ♡:)♡:)♡:)

Chapter 4:Sonic's Past

12K 116 189
By CartoonistDreamer

         The gang are getting worried for the two rivals and it's been 3 hours since they left. They hoped that they have better luck on finding out what is wrong with Sonic. Suddenly, they heard certain footsteps that is familiar to them. The door opened, revealing Sonic, Shadow, and Silver. Tails was over joyed, seeing Sonic alright.

Tails: (run towards to Sonic and hugs him) SONIC! YOUR OKAY!!!

Sonic: (hugs him back, tightly) Sorry to make you worried, lil' bro.

Shadow: Lil' bro?

Sonic: Yeah... You see, I adopted Tails since he was just 4 years old when I was 11.

Silver: (naively) Where are his parents?

        Tails suddenly became upset and Sonic gave Silver a 'look at what you did' look.

Silver: (apologizing) Sorry Tails, I didn't mean to-.

Tails: (quickly cut him off) It's okay... You don't know anything about it.

         They all sat around in a circle, ready to hear the reason why Sonic is depressed.

Sonic: I'm not who you think I really am... But, I'm still Sonic The Hedgehog.... My real name is Sonic Maurice Hedgehog, I was born in a city called Mobotropolis, the capital city of Mobius. It was ruled by a king and queen that goes by the names King Jules and Queen Aleena The Hedgehogs, they ruled the kingdom with peace and harmony. That is until Dr. Robotnik came to conquer Mobotropolis. The King leaded the wars, while the Queen stayed in the castle, by that time she gave birth triplets....

Tails: (curiously) What are their names?

Sonic: (hesitates, but continues) Their names are Sonic, Sonia, and Manic....

All Except Sonic and Knuckles: (yells) WHAT!?

Tails: Then, that means......

Sonic: (closes his eyes) Yes, I'm a prince....

          Everyone could not believe it.... Sonic a prince! Well, except for Knuckles, and only Sticks notice that.

Sticks: Ummm.... Knuckles, how come your not surprised about this?

Knuckles: Well.... You see, I met him and his siblings before back then. They went to Angle Island, because they were looking for their mother. At first, I though they were after the Master Emerald, which I first though it was a Chaos Emerald. I only find out what it really was when Tikal spoke to me, which I first though it was the Master Emerald's voice who spoke to me.

Tails: If you two have met before, then why did the two of you act like you haven't met?

Knuckles: Well.... I though that he is a different hedgehog who just look like the Sonic I know, since he doesn't wear his medallion. But when it was only the two of us, he got the chance to show it to me and realised that it was really him and we hug each other for old past's sake. He told me that we must act like we don't know each other until we really became friends at each other, but rivals when we argue. All the fights we made was all just an act, right Sonic?

Sonic: (smiles) You got that right, Knux.

Tails: Well... That means I'm not your first best friend?...

Sonic: Well no... But, you know what?

Tails: What?

Sonic: That you are my very first real friend that I made here outside the borders of Mobotropolis. All the friends I made here once were the animals that I rescued.

Tails: Really?

Sonic: (hugs him tightly) Yeah, and I'm glad that you are.

Amy: Alright, can you tell us what happens next?

Sonic: Alright, back to the story.... Robotnik won, for the King-I mean my Dad, was gone missing..... No one knows if he was alive or not..... Robotnik was terrible ruler, he made the people of Mobotropolis, which was now called Robotropolis suffered. And if any of them disobeyed him, he will roboticize them, turning them into his robotic slaves..... It was called a Roboticizer.

Amy: How awful! How could he made such an evil machine?

Sonic: (frowns with a few tears in his eyes) It wasn't actually doing it's true purpose..... It was suppose to heal the one's who were infirmed, amputated, or lost an arm or a leg. The original creator was my uncle, Charles The Hedgehog, but I call him Uncle Chuck. He is also the one who made these sneakers that I still wear today, which is the only reason why I was very over protective to them. No one can touch them, but except Tails and only him.

Sticks: Why is he the only person whom you allowed to touch them?

Sonic: Because he is the only one I trust to fix them and give them a few adjustments to it. Anyways, Robotnik stole it when it is not finished yet and turn it into a weapon..... And Uncle Chuck is also one of his first victims of the Roboticizer.....

         By saying those words a few tears escape from his eyes and he continued as he wipe his tears away.

Sonic: My Mom went on hiding so that me and my siblings to be safe from Robotnik..... But the bounty hunters became very interested to us, because Robotnik put a prize on our heads..... She went to the Oracle of Delphius to seek for his help. He made a prophecy about us, the Council Of Four. It goes like this:

Triplets born
The throne awaits
A seer has warns of a deadly fate
Give up your children
Separate
Bide your time
Lie and wait...

This means that she must gave us up, separate us and she has to go on hiding, and someday we will be reunited and together, we will overthrow Robotnik. I was left in a family in country, Sonia was left in a rich family in the city, and Manic ended up in group of thieves, which he was suppose to be in a family in the city. I lost my foster family when I was 5 years old and was took in by my Uncle Chuck, who happens to be one of the leaders of the Freedom Fighters, they were also called the Resistance..... In that young age, I became a freedom fighter and became their secret weapon to destroy Robotnik's robot factories. When I've turned 10, I was resting up after destroying another one of his factories. The Oracle of Delphius appear before me and help me restore my energy. He told me about my status as prince and about having a brother and a sister. He said,"In order to find them, you must sing the song your heart". At first, I didn't know he meant until my medallion that Mom gave me glowed and I saw the guitar that Uncle Chuck made for me. I suddenly got the feeling that I want to play it, and thats what I did.

         He took something in his quills, revealing a silver medallion. It shaped like a triple-necked guitar.

Sticks: (trying to snatch it away from him) Ooooh, give me the shiny!!!

Sonic: (puting a hand on her face and holds the medallion higher, trying keep it away from her) Oh no, Sticks! This is my medallion and I won't let you have it!!!

Tails: Sonic, is that the same medallion that you were talking about?

Sonic: (nods) Yes, it is.

Shadow: (approaches him) I can sense some chaos energy from it. So, I can assume that this isn't an ordinary medallion?

Sonic: You hit the right button, Shadow! This medallion is connected to the other medallions that my other siblings had. If any of us play or sang a familiar tune, the medallions will glow and acts like tracking devices. It can also transform into a guitar, but it can also be a laser blaster.

         He holds the medallion tightly and in a big flash, it was now triple-necked guitar, (It's the same guitar in the Sonic Underground). Everyone, except for Knuckles were amazed at this.

Sonic: I also wrote some songs few days ago.

Silver: You write songs?

Sonic: Yeah... I usually do that after my resent adventures. Do you wanna hear one?

Knuckles: Yeah, but are you sure that you can still play? I haven't seen you play for 8 years.

Sonic: Well, you never know if you don't try, right?      

Knuckles: (nods in agreement) You have a point about that.

Sonic: (fixing a few tunes) I call this song "So Much More". I wrote this song yesterday.

        He was about to play when pictures of the past appears in his mind. He broke down and cried again. The gang, plus Shadow and Silver felt bad for him so they all gave Sonic a group hug.

Tails: Sonic, a prince or not, we're always be with you, no matter what.

Sonic: (sniffs) I'm glad I have friends {and brothers} like you..... If I haven't followed Eggman, wouldn't have have met you guys.....

Shadow: Hold up a minute! Are you saying at Eggman and Robotnik are the same person?

Sonic: (sadly nods) Yes....

         Everyone, except Sonic and Knuckles were furious.

Tails: (angrily) How could he!?

Shadow: (angrily) If I ever see him again, I will  crush him until he turns into dust!!!

Sonic: Everyone, calm down or you might end up having a dark side like I did!

         Sonic began to cry and everyone calmed down as soon as they see him crying. Shadow went towards him and unexpectedly gave him a hug.

Shadow: (hugs him tightly) We're sorry Sonic. We didn't mean to make you upset. Please..... Stop crying....... This isn't like you......

         Sonic tensed a bit and then he hugs back. Knuckles, Tails, and Silver smiled, while Amy and Sticks cooed at the touching scene.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.2K 7
During a battle with the Decepticons, Optimus is turned into a sparkling. Ratchet races against time to restore him before they lose the Optimus they...
4.3K 162 11
Bumblebee had began acting not himself and only for team prime to find out that it is the deceptcon spy goldbug
7.1K 201 10
Knockout is minding his own business, but Starscream came in with his paint job completely ruined. After that, Starscream dropped a bomb on KO, revea...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...