Oppa

Por Blu3_moon

short stories of our favorite Oppas.馃槝 M谩s

Ji Chang Wook
Gong Yoo
Park Bo Gum
Kim Soo Hyun
Eric Mun
So Ji Sub
Park Seo Joon
Ji Sung
Lee Jong Suk
Park Hyung Sik
Song Joong Ki
Yeon Woo-jin
Park Hae Jin
Lee Joon Gi
Nam Joo Hyuk
Il Woo
Seo In-guk
Lee MinHo
Shinhee Choi Min-ho
EXO Part 1 - Byun Baek Hyun
EXO Part 2 - Sehun
Lee Dong Wook
Jung Hae-in
Sung Hoon
Kang Ha Neul
Song Joong Ki - Part2
Go Kyung Po
Jang Keun-suk
Song Seung-heon
Yoo Seung-ho
Gong Yoo Part 2
Jo In-Sung
Christian Yu
So Ji Sub part2
Kim Hyun Joong
Kim Hyun Joong part2
Hong Jong-hyun
Ji Chang Wook part 2
Park Hae Jin part2
Kim Rae-won
Yoo Ah In
Lee Joon Gi part 2
Bae Young Joon
2pm - Ok Taecyeon
Jo Jung Suk
Ji Chang Wook part3
Lee Seung Gi
Ahn Jae-hyun
Lee Seung Gi part2
Kim Woo Bin
Seo Kang-Joon
Sung Joon
BTS - Intro
BTS - Jin
BTS - Suga
BTS J-Hope
BTS - RM
BTS - Jimin
BTS - Jungkook
BTS - V
Park Hyung Sik 2
Kim Soo Hyun 2
Park Hae Jin 3
Lee Min Ho 2
Kim Hyun Joong 3
NCT - Jaehyun
Jung Hae In 2
Kim Bum
Go Kyung Pyo 2
Go Kyung Po 3
Ji Chang Wook 4
Jang Geun Suk 2
Christian Yu 3
Ji Soo
Park Hyung Sik 3
An

Christian Yu part 2

3.4K 51 4
Por Blu3_moon

Hope you like it VanSrey 🤗

You nervously waited at the side of the stage along with 9 other girls.

You took a deep breath.

*(Y/N) you can do this! You said you'll do anything to see him! Well here you go.. this is your chance. Don't you dare mess this up!*

You took several more deep breath. You wring your hands and started to pace around. Every once in a while you'll watch the other girls, sizing them up.

*Yah! Don't chicken out now.... if you want to see him you got to fight for it! For him! Araseo?!*

You continously pumped youself up. You can hear him sing on stage. His voice can put you in a trance. His smile melts even the coldest of heart.

*Fight for him!* Your brain yelled at you as you hit your chest few times to wake up that sleeping giant.

As soon as his song finished all the other girls started to scream in excitement.

"Ok ladies. This is it. Go get him!" The stage director yelled at you and the girls.

He smiled at you and he pat your back.

"Go get him." You just nod your head.

You lined up with the other girls and started to enter the stage.

"Ok. Before we end the show we'll play one more game. The winner of this game will have a dinner with me after the show!"

The whole auditorium erupted in screams. He laughed.

"Are you girls excited?"

My group yelled Yes!

He pointed his mic over the crowd.

"Singapore! Are you excited?"

The crowd shrieked in pleasure!

You? You were just staring at him. His white shirt that couldn't hide his chiseled chest and arms. His sweaty brows and face. That face... you thought. You can stare at his face all night and day.

"Ok ladies we will play a simple game. Do you know the game... the boat is sinking?"

He smiled at us. He looked around the group and gave everyone a warm smile.

You caught his eyes. You couldn't help but look away in embarrassment.

*god (y/n) he saw you staring at him!*  you cursed yourself.
As they explained the mechanics you continued to stare at him. You can't help it!

*FOUCS (Y/N)! You can do this! Show them how badly you want to be with him.

He looked at your direction and gave you a big bright smile. He mouthed goodluck.

Your heart just did a summersault!

"Ok ladies! Are you ready?"

"Yes!"

"Music start!"

Everyone started to walk around and dance at the same time. Waiting for the right moment. Preparing for the worst.

"Ok ladies and Christian group yourself into 4!!"

Every girls on stage screamed and started to grab at anyone they can to make the group.

Before you can ran to find yourself a group you felt an arm around your waist and suddenly pulled you!

Your body hit something hard.

"Hold tight." The voice whispered in your ear.

You know that voice!

You turned around to see his smiling face. Your heart jumped out of your chest!

"Hold on... wha...?!" You asked in confusion.

But before you can even finish your sentence you felt a hand grabbed for your arm and tried to pull you away.

"Yah!!" You exclaimed in pain.

And another one on your other arm.

"Apa!" You yelled.

You almost got dragged away but the arms on your waist held on tighter. You thought they will tear you into pieces but he turned you around so quickly that you hit his chest hard and you let out an "oof!"

You wrapped your arms around him and hold on to his waist for dear life!

You heard his laughter on your ear.

"I told you to hold on tight.

"Are you enjoying this?!" You hissed at him.

"It's a game."

"They're savages!" You growled.

He laughed harder

"Sorry ladies.. you didn't made into the cut. " you heard the host said.

You slowly pushed yourself off him and glared at him.

He just smiled at you.

You can't help it. You giggled.

"Ok one more! Music please!" Everyone started to walk around the stage. He waved goodbye and walked toward the opposite side. Waving and smiling at the crowd.

"Group youself in to...... 3!"

The music suddenly stopped! You grabbed into the firat person you saw and hold on tight!

That person wrapped its arms around you.

You closed your eyes and prepared yourself. You felt the pull and push around you.

*Don't you dare let go (Y/N)!!*

"Sorry ladies.. better luck next time." You heard the host said and you breath in relief.

You opened your eyes and looked at the person that was holding you and you almost had a heart attack!

"You're good at this." He teased and let you go. He made his way to the girls who didn't made it and gave them each a hug.

"Ok Ladies and Christian. The first one who get to hold on to Christian is the the winner. Ok?"

The musice starte to play and you watched him fool around the stage with other contestants, teasing them.

Then the music stopped.

You quickly looked around for him! He was at the other side of the stage. Laughing and  trying very hard to ran away from the 5 other girls.

*No! Fight for him!!*

You made a ran for it.

"CHRISTIAN!!!" You called for him. He turned and looked at you and smiled wildly.

He saw you running towards them and he quickly dodge one of the arms and ran towards you!

Your eyes widen in shock as he reached you in a matter of seconds.

He picked you up bridal style and started to ran around the stage, avoiding everyone.

You can't help but laugh out loud. Someone made a grab for your leg and shour shoe came off.

Christian pulled you hard to release their hold on your feet. You tighten your hold on his neck and hide in that nook.

He continued to ran around stage with you as he tried to dodge every other girls.

The whole auditorium was in chaos!

"Sorry ladies! It's seem like Christian got himself a date tonight!" The host yelled in excitement.

Christian was panting hard but he still holds you tight.

"Yah... you gained weight?" He whispered in your ear.

"YAH!!" You exclaimed and pulled his ear hard.

He burst out laughing.

"Jagiya I thought you couldn't make it..." he said.

You looked in to his eyes and smiled warmly.

"You know I'll do anything to see you.....even if it means running around on stage like a fan girl."

He laughed.

"Thank god I came.. you'll be dead if you do this to other girls!"

"You know you're the only one.. I'll come running to you no matter what." He whispered.

He leaned and kiss your forehead. The auditorium went crazy.

You can't stop smiling.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

4.9K 62 10
Hope u enjoy the story!
7.8K 251 21
Just some cute short stories of BTS. Also posted on my AO3 account DTSbulletproofduckscouts
11.6K 450 15
for those who love Jihoon x Hyunsuk story. its just some compilation of their short story.
29.6K 316 48
Some semi short stories, some involve the reader or members of BTS! i havent written a book in a while, so please enjoy!