Deals || Stilinski

By runawaystiles

In which a jeep and a werewolf bring Emma and Stiles for the hell of an adventure. [Book 1] More

Deals
Playlist
One: pencils and wolf moon
Two: lacrosse and wolf moon
Three: research and wolf moon
Four: deals and wolf moon
Five: Derek Hale and second chance at first line
Six: colleagues and second chance at first line
Seven: police's vocabulary and second chance at first line
Eight: pet names and second chance at first line
Nine: the bench and second chance at first line
Ten: first kiss and second chance at first line
Eleven: Snickers and pack mentality
Twelve: hanging out and pack mentality
Thirteen: memories and pack mentality
Fourteen: dates and pack mentality
Fifteen: shivers and magic bullet
Sixteen: unplanned and magic bullet
Seventeen: nicknames and magic bullet
Eighteen: Jackson, the Alpha and the tell
Nineteen: birthday girl and the tell
Twenty: Scott-less and the tell
Twenty-one: upset and heart monitor
Twenty-two: 'something' and heart monitor
Twenty-three: decision and heart monitor
Twenty-four: Alpha attack and heart monitor
Twenty-five: desperation and school night
Twenty-six: company and school night
Twenty-seven: questions and school night
Twenty-eight: panic attack and school night
Twenty-nine: Allison and lunatic
Thirty-one: a secret and lunatic
Thirty-two: revenge and lunatic
Thirty-three: love and lunatic
Thirty-four: find out and wolf's bane
Thirty-five: kiss and wolf's bane
Thirty-six: Sheriff and wolf's bane
Thirty-seven: fathers and co-captain
Thirty-eight: stolen shirts and co-captain
Thirty-nine: friend's bond and formality
Forty: boyfriend and formality
Forty-one: animal attack and formality
Forty-two: lies and formality
Forty-three: hospital and formality
Forty-four: MacBook and code breaker
Forty-five: the bite and code breaker
Forty-six: confession and code breaker
Forty-seven: Molotov and code breaker
Forty-eight: cancer and code breaker
Forty-nine: immunity and code breaker
Fifty: epilogue and deals
Thank you!

Thirty: talk and lunatic

6.4K 225 38
By runawaystiles

Stiles' P.O.V:

Four days. Four days ago we got trapped at school and four days ago Emma got a text from me saying to give me a call in case of nightmares.

She hasn't called or texted back; not even once, so I guess she didn't have any nightmares. I don't know how she did it because dreams of her dying in front of my eyes won't let me sleep.

I'm sitting out of the Principal's Office, waiting for either my dad or Emma to show up.

Dad comes out first. I stand up and approach him. Even though I don't know how to tell him the truth, I have to warn him in some way.

"Don't you have a test to get to?" is the first thing he asks.

"What's going on? Have you found Derek yet?" yes, Derek Hale is alive and it's the most wanted criminal in the country, well done Scott.

"I'm working on it," he sighs, tired as always. "You go take your test," he adds, worried about my own sake as always.

"Okay, dad, listen to me!" I try to warn him about dangerous werewolves in the full moon.

"Go!" he interrupts me.

"This is really important! You have to be careful tonight; especially tonight."

"We're always careful, Stiles." Emma's dad interrupts.

"You've never dealt with this before, at least not like this." I insist, ignoring the urge of asking about his daughter.

He smiles, taking his glasses of. 

"I know, this is why we brought people who have." He points to some detectives talking near us. "Emma already warned me, kid. Go take your test."

"Is Emma even alive?" I ask before I can stop myself.

"Luckily, she is." He gives me a death glare. Wait, is he blaming me for what happened?

"Go take your test." My father cuts the tension and I do as I am told.

Maybe this is why Emma didn't answer; maybe his dad is blaming me for all of this. She was at my house before it all happened. She was my responsibility.

I get way too early to the test and I'm surprised to find Emma in there. She's stuck to some book with a colourful cover so she doesn't even look up once.

She doesn't have any idea that I'm staring at her. She's using a dress today, something quite unusual in her. Her hair is up in a messy bun.

She looks pretty and fresh, like nothing had happened in the past few days.

I wonder what she is reading. She's not a very good friend of books, she only reads about science and news. That looks like a novel though.

Two minutes before the class starts, Scott makes it in time. I nod once, greeting him and he sits right in front of me.

Emma takes her eyes out of her book but still doesn't notice my presence.

"You will have forty-five minutes to complete the test..." Harries gives us his sarcastic bullshit before starting.

First questions are easy: just drawing a circle around a letter. It isn't that hard to choose the right alternative, I actually think I can pass this one.

Scott stands up and gets out of the room. He doesn't seem good at all, I wonder if this is all about Allison who-by the way-is sat just a couple of seats away.

"Mister McCall!" Harries calls him like if that is going to stop him.

Next thing I see is Emma running after Scott. Okay, maybe I won't pass this one.

"Miss Lee, Mister Stilinski!" Harries calls us.

I find Emma in the hall, Scott's backpack in her hands. I take out my phone and use my free hand to intertwine it with Emma's.

She jumps at my touch and jerks her hand away.

"You scared me, idiot!" is what she says.

"Nice to see you, too." I roll my eyes, kind of upset for what she did, but I guess we'll talk later. I call Scott and we follow the sound of his ringtone.

She places her hand back in mine and I smile as the sound leads us to the locker room.

We walk very slowly; I can hear water, so it means Scott's in the shower. He sees us when we get to him.

"Stiles, I can't..." he says, getting out the water.

"What's happening, are you changing?" Emma asks.

"No, no, I can't breathe!" he says and she immediately looks into his bag.

"Here, use this." She hands him his inhaler.

"Come on, do it!" I demand when he doesn't move.

"Was I having an asthma attack?" he asks. Emma takes a step back and looks to the ground.

"No, you were having a panic attack." She winces at the words but quickly hides it. She did have nightmares then.

"But thinking you were having an asthma attack actually stopped the panic attack," she finally speaks.

"Irony," we say at the same time.

"How do you both know that?" he is still breathing hard. Emma looks up at me, begging me to talk with her eyes.

"I used to get them after my mom died." I can't help but feel like crying. I don't like talking about my mom with anyone. "Not fun, huh?"

"I looked at her and it was like I got hit in the ribs with a hammer." Scott says and I'm glad he changed the subject.

"Yeah, it's called heartbreak." Emma takes a step closer to me. "There are about two million songs written about it."

"I can't stop thinking about her," he confesses. I wonder how it is for him now that the moonlight is close. I mean, I do think a lot about certain someone but I don't have, like, this full moon thingy that boosts my senses.

Scott warns us about tonight's plan; if locking him in his room doesn't work then he might kill someone.

I hope it's not me. I hope it's not Emma.

Scott eventually leaves and I'm left alone with Emma. It is now or never.

"Emma, wait." I stop her. "Anything you want to share with me?"

She looks at me, giving up. She takes a seat on the bench and I follow her. "Dad," she sighs. Enough said.

"Are you going to listen to him?" I look for her eyes, which are stuck to the ground.

"I don't know, Stiles." Our eyes finally meet.

"Do you want to?" I insist. I can't lose her now.

"No," she admits after a while.

I smile as she leans in and our lips meet each other. God, I was missing her.

"Do you think we can have a nap session, so we both can catch up with some sleep?"

"Sleep would be great, we need it," she laughs.

Our laughter eventually dies and we're surrounded by silence.

"Thank you," I mumble. "For staying with me, I mean."

"I don't have much of a choice." She shrugs and I laugh again.

"You're awful."

"You are, too. Let's go get lunch, shall we?" she stands up and I follow her, kissing her one last time.

I don't know what we are now or if we have the need to hide whatever is going on between us, but I definitely like it better when we're left alone.

"We better have this nap session before they give us the result of this test," she comments intertwining our hands in the way to the cafeteria.

"We had our reasons, though I'm not sure our dads will understand."

"They won't." She smiles with that pretty smile of her.

Can I make it official?

I have fallen for Emma.

- - - -

Share your feelings with me, STILES OFFICIALLY LIKES EMMA HOLY BALLS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
454K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC