Twenty-eight: panic attack and school night

Stiles' P.O.V:

"He's right" Scott says and Emma's head shot in his direction. "Tell him the truth if it's necessary, just call him."

"I'm not watching my dad getting eaten alive." I state.

"Alright, give me the phone." Jackson takes me by the arm. That's it. I turn around and punch his face.

"Jackson!" Allison exclaims, kneeling down to help him. "You okay?"

Emma puts both of her hands in my shoulders and reaches my face to kiss my cheek. I try not to blush.

"Nice one," she whispers, smiling. "They'll be okay; if we're lucky, we'll be out of here before they get here. Call them."

I trust her; I know we can come out with something. I take my phone out of my jacket and dial the familiar number of my father's phone.

Emma takes the phone out of my hands and I'm glad she did it. I just can't ask my dad to come here to see him die.

"Hey, Sheriff, it's Emma...and it's your voicemail!" she talks into the phone. "Okay, I need you to call me back, now, like, right now."

The Alpha is trying to break through the door; I take Emma's hand and cover her with my body.

"We're at the school, dad. We're at the school." Emma called my dad her dad, just like she used to call my mom hers.

"The kitchen, there's a stair," Emma says.

"But it only goes up." Scott remarks.

"Up is better than here." I tight my grip on Emma's hand as we run to the kitchen and up the stairs; back in the halls, we need to get into a classroom, it so happens that the chemistry one is open.

We get in there, Scott locks the door with a chair and Emma's breathing hard. I hold her tight as we see the Alpha pass by the door. I know he can smell us, he's just torturing us with this. I wish he could kill me already.

"Jackson, how many people fit in your car?" Scott asks.

"Five, if you can squeeze in the back."

"Five? I barely fit in the back!" Allison complains.

"It doesn't matter, there's no getting out without drowning attention," I state, which is true. Super werewolf hearing, remember?

"And what about this?" Scott says pointing to a door. This school is really weird.

"It gets to the roof; we can use the fire stairs and get to the parking lot in, like, seconds."

"That's a bolt." I explain, hoping he'll break it with his claws.

"The janitor has a key," he says instead.

"You mean his body has it." I friendly remind him that he's dead.

"I can get it, I can find him by scent, by blood." Why doesn't he just break the bolt?

"Geez, that sounds like a terrible idea, what else you have?" I ask sarcastically.

"I'm getting the key." Scott states.

"You sure?" Emma asks him.

"It's the best plan." Scott shrugs.

"Just be careful, okay? I love you." Emma lets him go. They both hug and I hope that if we get out of here they both can talk and work things out.

"I love you, too." Scott kisses the top of her head, smiling.

"Are you serious?" Allison asks, maybe out of jealousy.

"If we want to get out of here someone has to go and get the key." Scott replies.