Boku No Hero's +18 One-Shot S...

By Weebtactics

A series of one shots with our favorite cinnamon sun child getting all the girls attention. Izuku is such a p... More

My Giant Girlfriend [Izuku x Yuu/Mt. Lady]
Secret [Izuku x Fem Katsuki]
Sea Foam Bubbles [Izuku x Kaoruko Awata/ Bubble Girl]
Spirited Away [Izuku x Reiko Yanagi]
A Puppeteer's Love Story [Izuku x Meri]
-Notice-
Love Spice Secret [Izuku x Toga]
Once You've Slept with a Pervert [Izuku x Fem Mineta](Lemon)
I Only Have Eyes for You...And Your Tits [Izuku x Tsuyu] (Pervert Izuku AU)
Love Moves Forward like a Shark [Izuku x Fukase Shiga]
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Nemuri Kayama/Midnight] [1/3]
A Night with Tricks and a Treat [Izuku x Jirou] [Lemon] ~Halloween Special~
Caretaker [Izuku x Shoebill] (Tribute Chapter)
Eternal Servant [Izuku x Rachel] (BlazBlue)
Secret Thurst [Izuku x Momo]
A Gift From the Heart [Izuku x Itsuka] (Christmas Special)
Walk a Mile With Us [Izuku x Red Shoes] (Human Girls)
With All My Love [Izuku x Fem All Might/Yagi Toshinori] (Japan Mythology AU)
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Nemuri Kayama/Midnight] [2/3]
Shy Sweetness [Izuku x Futaba] (Persona 5)
Unblessed Heart [Izuku x Hestia](Danmachi)
Sound Souls Together Again [Izuku x Maka] (BNHA x Soul Eater)
A Scaly Turn of Events [Izuku x Ryuko Tatsuma/Ryukyu]
Paralyze Feelings [Izuku x Fem Kaminari]
A Dating Sim called "Life's Odd Love"[Izuku x Fem Shigaraki]
My Sleepy Tsundere Beauty [Izuku x Fem Shinsou]
Love Grows with Age [Izuku x Midnight] (Final Part: Lust)
The Student Council's Relationship [Izuku x Medaka] (Medaka Box)
-A Nekomata's Sin, A Bankeneko's Song- [Izuku x Koneko](Highschool DxD)(Lemon)
Care for Something Sweet Valentine? [Izuku x Android 21] (Dragonball Fighterz)
You Can't Copy your True Feelings (Izuku x Fem Monoma)
A Red Rose and Green Emerald Equal a Heart of Gold (Izuku x Ruby)[RWBY]
The Fourth Wall is the Gate to Love! [Izuku X Gwenpool] (Marvel)
Fallen into A Spider's Love (Izuku x Spider-Gwen/Gwen Stacey) [Marvel]
That's My Man! (Izuku x Toga x SpiderGwen x Gwenpool)
Shall we Dance? [Izuku x Mina]
A Bunny Attracting a Crow and a Frog [Izuku x Fem Tokoyami x Tsuyu]
The Illegal Love Story [Izuku x Kazuho Haneyama/Pop-Step]
Just Smile [Izuku x Nana Shimura]
A Lie of A Lover [Izuku x Ochako] Anime Expo Exclusive One - Shot
Teach Me! Ojiro-Chan! [Izuku x Fem Ojiro] (Anime Expo One Shot Special)
The Detective that Stole My Heart [Persona 4] (Izuku x Naoto)
~My Red and White Santa Baby~ (Izuku x Fem Todoroki)(Christmas Special) [Lemon]
Love is an Explosion of Feelings! (Izuku x Megumin) [Konosuba]
Let Your Heart Speak Volumes [Izuku x Xion] (Kingdom Hearts)
A Woman Who Says More with Her Heart [BNHA x Smash Bros.] (Izuku x Lucina)
A Devil Crys to the Heavens [Izuku (V) x Ibara] (BNHA X DMC)
I Summoned a Wife? (Izuku x Lucoa) [Bnha x Dragon Maid]
The Immortal Grim Promise [BNHA x RWBY] (Izuku x Salem)
10 Billion Percent Chance of Love With Science! (Izuku x Kinoko)
There's Reason why Mordred is Red (Izuku x Mordred)[Fate/GO]
Tha Foul Mooth Darlin' o Mine [Izuku x Gloria] (Pokémon) (Lemon)
Blood Daddy (Lemon) (Yaoi)
A Sage's Requirement to Ascend Virginity [Izuku x Meidri] [Lemon]

Love is Business [Izuku x Lily] (One Punch Man)

36.1K 169 80
By Weebtactics

Izuku looked up at the building in front of him, standing a bit on the tall, but moderate size as he looked at the address on the paper in his hand. "Well, this is the right address." Izuku said as he went inside, the doors sliding open as he saw various people in business suits walking by. He walked to the desk ahead and a staff member looking at him.

"U-Um hello. I believe I was called in by the Blizzard Group?" Izuku said as the staff member smiled. "Okay, let me look to see if-ah! Izuku Midoriya correct?" The staff asked as he nodded and typed up a card for him. "Here you go, they are waiting for you on the third floor, hall 3." The staff told him as she presented him with a pair of formal clothing.

"Here you go." She said as she handed Izuku the clothes as he looked confused at this. "The Blizzard Group works as a company in a sense. Meaning we dress fro business. Their is a bathroom on the third floor to your right once exiting the elevator." She said as Izuku went to the elevator and got inside, hitting the button for the third floor.

He sighed as to steady his nerves he was feeling inside of him. It had been only a day after the UA sports festival and had made a full recovery after his fight. Recalling to what Mineta said about him possibly having lack of hero agencies willing to recruit him. He was damn surprised that the Blizzard Group asked for him for the week long experience.

They were more like a company, both in appearance and in hero work. Though a small majority of them were side kicks under the Pro Hero Fubuki, some were still professional heroes that voluntarily prefer to work with her instead establishing their own offices. In numbers and proficiency, no other hero agency could match them.

A short *Ding* went off as Izuku snapped back from his train of thoughts and headed for the bathroom, removing his casual attire for that of a formal buissness man. "There we go...now to actually tie this thing." Izuku said as he struggled a bit to tie on his tie as he looked in the mirror. Managing to get it on right, but looked a bit messy.

"Okay, learn from today Midoriya. Learn through out the week." He told himself that as he grabbed his belongings and placed them in his other backpack, a black messanger bag he had gotten for this day as to be professional. Walking through the halls with the card in hand, he had finally found door hall 3.

"*Gulp* Alright." Izuku said as he knocked on the door. "Yes? Come in." A woman's voice echoed through the door as he opened it. Revealing a woman with green hair and dark green dress. Among several heroes he had recognized as some being sidekicks and professionals. "Hai! I am Izuku Midoriya, hero name Deku." Izuku said as he then bowed in front of them.

"I thank you and am greatful to be asked to work alongside you and the Blizzard Group, Fubuki-san!" Izuku exclaimed as he got back up from his bow and saw some of the heroes and even Fubuki smiling. "Wow, I'm impressed. From what we gathered you looked to be the type of boy that's often shy." She giggled as Izuku stiffened a bit.

"But regardless, I welcome you to the Blizzard Group Midoriya. Though, I ask if it's alright if we don't use your hero name. No offense but we wouldn't like to call you 'useless'." Fubiki said as Izuku did another light bow at her. "No, that's fine Fubuki-san." "Alright, well given your file I can assume you know some of us here, but we still like to introduce you to them."

Fubiki stood up as did the others face him. "This is Eyelash. Having a strength booster and precision when using eyecurlers." Fubuki stated as the hero Eyelash held up an eye curler and smiled at Izuku. "Nice meeting ya kid. Looking forward to what you've got out there." He said as Fubuki continued.

"Next to him is his partner Mountain Ape. Quite the strength enhancement user and one of our heavy hitters." "Nice ta work with ya kid. Wanna spar a bit to see who's stronger?" Mountain Ape said with a grin as he puffed out his chest. "The one in glasses and the controller in hand is Piko. A former gamer with his quirk helping us planning in the villans movements and areas of weak points."

Piko adjusted his glasses as they glinted at Izuku. "It takes a lot of brain power to help, but I'm sure you have similar notes as well." Piko said as Izuku smiled a bit and scratched his head in embaressment. He then noticed a girl, around his age dawning a lily flower on her hair as she had a blue streak highlight her hair.

"And this is my apprentice Lily. She's around your age and uses a three section staff in fights. Like you, she is new to the hero business, so I'm sure you'll get along well." Fubiki said as she rest her hands on Lily and Izuku's shoulders as the two of them looked at each other, noticing a faint pink color on their cheeks.

"Well, the rest of you are to be on standby as I give Midoriya here the debriefing of our assignment." "Yes Ma'am!" The others said as they soon left the room and shut the door behind. "Now Midoriya, before going onto the mission details, their are some things you should know." Fubiki said as her tone was serious and staring into Izuku's eyes.

"Yes ma'am. What is it that I should understand?" Izuku said as she leaned back against her chair. "I know that you are, or rather were quirkless." Izuku stiffened at that fact but stayed silent as she continued. "But, so is several members in the Blizzard Group as well, so you don't need to feel ashamed at your past."

Izuku let out a sigh as he felt eased that their was more like him, quirkless and weak as he once was. "Lily is quirkless too, even Piko at one point before he gained his intelegence quirk after playing too many videogames." Fubuki said as Izuku laughed a little bit. "Sounds like something out of a comic book, but I doubt mothers would be happy to know a hero got his powers by playing games all day."

Fubuki smiled at his joke. "True, I doubt they'll let their kids own one. But, now I have a mission partially for you through this week experience." She said as Izuku nodded. "You won't be using your quirk." "Huh?" Izuku said as he thought he had heard her wrong. "So...I won't use it?" "No, rather you will train your mind and body to better adjust your quirk. Mountain Ape will help with that since he has had trouble in the past similar to yours."

Fubuki said as she stood up and went to her desk, pressing a button as the back wall opened a small window. "For the meantime, you will be using these weapons. And you will be assigned as partner to Lily." Fubuki said as she placed down a katana, sheathed in a red sheath and black tsuba, the handle wrapped in a crimson cloth. A m1911 pistol with rubber bullets as ammo.

"Alright ma'am. I'll do my best, though I may be rusty at the sword and new to the gun. It's been some time since I practiced kendo." Izuku said as he loaded up the gun with rounds and attatched the holster to his back and sword in hand. "Well I'm sure you'll get the hang of it again. We offer a practice range her for those specialized in accuracy based quirks."

Fubuki said as she pressed a button on her intercom, signaling the others to come back inside the room. "Alright, from what Piko and the others in intelegence and survalence have gathered, their is a small gang of villains causing property damage. Of which their crimes being disctruction, illegal quirk use and along with rumors to be trafficking the drug 'Trigger'."

Fubuki then placed a file and opened it, revealing three people. "Mountain Ape and Eyelash, you handle this guy named Manade Take, check the areas around the convienence stores and arcades, intelegence says those are his frequent places to visit." Both Mountain Ape and Eyelash nodded and took the photo.

"Midoriya and Lily, you two are new but need the experience, so you'll be handling the main suspect of the rumors Kenta Hijima." "Yes ma'am!" Izuku and Lily said as they received a picture of the person. He was around the age of 17 to 19, looking to carrying a metal bat and on a skateboard with a black beanie and pink hair.

"I along with some other members around the area will get the last target. Now let's move people, I want these people into custody before lunch!" "Yes ma'am!" They said as they began heading out into the streets. Izuku and Lily taking the information of their suspect using the backstreets as his most used method means of transportation.

"Nothing yet, and I'm not hearing anything nearby." Izuku said as he hopped over a fence with Lily as they listene for any signs of movement. "He should be arriving around 4th street. I asked Piko if he made any stops on his way to the old subway tunnels, he said that he would always stop for snacks there." Lily said as they snuck through the ally and watched for any movement.

"4th street? What would he buy there?" Izuku asked as they hid behind a building corner and saw 4th street up ahead. "Well their's an assortment of cafe's and sweets in the area, as well as one or two convienence stores there." Lily said as Izuku peaked his head out from the corner. "Well that's quite a large assortment of treats."

Izuku then looked back at Lily as she readied her staff. "Lily, mind me asking something?" Izuku asked as she was taken aback at him. "U-Um yes?" She replyed back. "Do you think you could help me out later getting use to my weapons?" Izuku said as he put his hands on his weapons. "Unfortunately Fubuki-san gave me orders to not use my powers, she says we're a lot similar. But since you have more experience in the group than I do, I thought I would as someone in a similar position as I am in."

Lily was a bit shocked at Izuku's request. She had been required to read up on him, and knew he was strong in his rights. Phisically stronger than her, and from Fubuki herself he was once quirkless. But, it was a bit nice to hear someone needing her help. Lily blushed a bit as she smiled at him. "Sure, I'll do my best to train you with using weapons." She said as Izuku smiled at her.

"Thank you Lily. Hm!?" Izuku then heard the sound of wheels rolling close by, the sound of wood hitting concrete and metal. "I think he's nearby." Izuku said as they peered over and saw someone on a skateboard coming down the street. Lily pulls out the photo and sees from the photo and the person on the skateboard.

"Yeah, that's Kenta Hijima. We should wait till he leaves 4th street and chase him down." Lily suggested as they blended in the crowd, keeping an eye on the target. "Yeah, though we need a way to trap him and get rid of his means of transport. His quirk is more or less one that can help him escape. The more wild and fired up he gets, the quicker his reflexes and instincts become." Izuku said recalling from the file about Hijima.

"We can't use our weapons here, too many civilians and people he could use as a hostage." Lily said as she hid her staff in her sleeves. Following her example, Izuku hid his gun back into his holster under his shirt and hid his katana within his clothing. "You're right. Hold up, he's heading to that Tripple Seven." Izuku said as he moved them to an ally near the conviniance stores.

"Looks like he got whatever he wanted, now lets follow." Lily said as they followed him throughout the back allys as he took various turns. "Alright, the ally up ahead has three paths, first one in the middle is inclosed. Lets get him and trap him there." Midoriya said as Lily nodded and both ran behind him.

"Stop right there!" Lily said as she reached for her weapon and extended it to block the path on the right of her. "Kenta Hijima, for accounts of heavy public damage, illegal quirk use. You're coming with us." She said as Hijima looked behind him and scowled at Lily and Midoriya. "Yeah? And what the hell are you punks gonna do about it-" Hijima tried to run to the path on their left, but Izuku shot at the ground, stopping him from doing so.

"I advise you not to do that." Izuku said as he drew his blade and aimed it at the ground. "You think you've got me pinned. Well guess what..." Hijima said as a faint red glow came from him as he grabbed a small bat from under his shirt. "You've got me fired up and ready to bust heads!" "Crap! Lily get ready!" Izuku said as he barley blocked an incoming strike from Hijima as his bat came down on his blade.

'Ngh! Damn it, I really am rusty with this thing.' Izuku thought as he pushed Hijima back and saw him kick his skateboard to them. "I got it!" Lily said as she attatched her staff together and brought it down on the board, breaking it in two. During which she undid her staff to a three section and sent the pieces flying back at him.

"Gah you fucking bitch!" Hijima said as the wood was blocked by his arms as he brushed off the splinters. "Wow..." Izuku said as he was impressed by her skills, among her beauty when fighting. "Impressed?" Lily said as she looked over her shoulder and winked at him. "Y-Yeah, but we should be ready, apparently he's not impressed." Izuku said as they looked over at Hijima.

The red glow around him became more darker, as his eyes glinted with red. "You little shits are gonna get it now!" He shouted as he became faster, and appeared in front of Lily with his bat aimed at her head. "Look out!" Izuku shouted as he grabbed her on the back of her collar and pulled her out of the way.

Izuku took out the gun and fired a shot at the bat, causing it to become unbalanced in his hand and used the katana to hit his arm using the blunt side. "Crap baskets!" Hijima shouted as his bat flew off his arm and stumbled back. 'Now's the chance!' Izuku thought as he fired two rubber bullets at his thighs and calfs.

Hijima stumbled down to the floor as he tried to get up. "Fuck! What the hell did you shoot me with you prick!" Hijima said as he tried to get up, but found his arm and legs weak. "Rubber bullets, prevents any fatal and minor injuries, but helps neutralize criminals." Izuku said as he sheathed back his weapons and grabbed them.

"I've contacted the Blizzard Group, they'll be here shortly along with the authoraties." Lily said as she folded her staff back and tucked it away. "Well, not bad for our first assignment." Izuku said as they heard the police sirens and black cars coming up, seeing the Blizzard members with the authoraties along.

"Nice work new blood. You too Lily. You managed to catch the perk." Eyelash said as he walked up to them with Mountain Ape helping the others get Hijima into the car. "Lady Fubuki called in to check our progress now, I told her that we handled it already. She gave us time for lunch." Eyelash said as he turned away from them.

"I've gotta file reports about the mission details and file some paperwork for this guy. I'll meet you two back at the office after lunch." He said as they exited the back allys and were back on 4th street. "Well, wanna grab a light lunch with me?" Izuku said as he rubbed his neck. One being how he was practically asking her out, the other being he was asking a girl out to lunch.

"U-Um, yeah. I'll pay for it since you saved me back there." Lily said as she began walking down forth street. "Alri-wait. What? No no! That's fine, I'll cover the meal." Izuku insisted as she and him continued walking side by side, arguing who was paying for the lunch. Above the buildings, there was a familiar woman in green, smiling down on the two of them.

"Satisfied at their results today ma'am?" A man in black jeans and a white shirt, over it was a blue track suit. Asked the woman as he adjusted his glasses up. "It's been a while Glasses. I was surprised you were in the area of our office." She said as she smiled and swayed her feet off the building.

"I thought it wouldn't hurt to see some of you again. And wow, Lily's finally breaking out of her shell." Glasses said as he stepped on the ledge of the building and saw her pulling Midoriya's cheeks. "True, though her shell is partially cracked. So is Midoriya's as well." She said as Glasses looked over at her.

"In honesty, he's here to help Lily out in experience and confidence right? While still improving Midoriya's skills and in turn, breaking him out of his shell. Am I correct?" Glasses said as she turned to him and smiled. "Well yes, but theirs one other thing...I feel like he's perfect for Lily to be her boyfriend."

Glasses would have fallen off the building, if it hadn't been for her and her quirk. "R-Really ma'am?" He asked as she giggled. "Of course, they'll help each other in the long run and grow closer within the week. Besides, I'd love to tease her about it." Glasses just sighed as they both looked down.

Seeing Midoriya and Lily engage in a lively conversation on the balcony of a coffee shop. Both smiling and both blushing at each other. "Heh, you haven't changed much ma'am." "I beg to differ. Though you don't have to call me that anymore. You're already a pro hero. Nothing wrong with casual formalities Glasses." She said as she saw him walk back.

"Alright, let me know how those two lovebirds are doing next time I visit, Fubuki." Glasses said as he went down the stares and left Fubuki. Her watching the two teens blushing and finding it cute their hands meeting when they intended to pay for the bill. 'I wonder, will their children have blue or green hair?' She thought as both of them left the café, side by side and smiling together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 5.2K 68
Note: I don't own any characters I'll wrote in this fic. All rights to the owners. So, I decided to write an Izuku X Female Characters One-Shots beca...
9.1K 31 43
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...
853 1 24
Just a bunch of BNHA one shots because I have so many ideas but not long enough for their own book lmaooooo. WARNINGS Angst Fluff Cussing Semi-Smut/S...