BTS - BLACKPINK One-Shots [CL...

By Yoonworks

A compilation of both Blackpink stories with any ship and BTS stories with any ship. This is not a Blacktan... More

Share or Request
One-Shot In-house Writers
Rejecting You - Liskook
My One and Only Girl - JiRose
Pins and Needles - Kim Taehyung
Secret - Jin and Joy of RV
A BlackPink Birthday
Finding You - Jennie and Yoongi
I hate to love him - Yoonnie
Home - Chanrose (Noor7621)
혼례 (wedding) - Kim Namjoon
The One - ChanRose
It's You - Liskook
Perfect Life - Lizkook
Let's play tag a.k.a Unrequited Chasing - YoonRose
It's You (Lizkook) - Part 2
Last Breath - YoonRose
Lost and Found - JiRose
Hot's for you - TaeRose
A Hateful Love - Taennie
Long Flight - TaeRose (M)
Of Endings and Beginnings - TaeNnie
Untold Story - Hobi and Momo
Forbidden Love JiRosé
Hold On - Taennie
Keepsake - JinSoo
All of me - YoonRose
Just One More Night - TaeRosé
Regrets - JiRose
Seeing is believing - JinSoo
how NOT to be a good girlfriend - YoonNie
Perfect Strangers - RoseKook
leave me and don't come back pt 1- HopeRose
leave me and don't come back pt. 2 - HopeRose
The Barista - TaeRose
Hustle - RoseKook
Flowers for you - LisKook
The Barista Part II - TaeRose
Stupid Secret - JenKook
is this the part? - JiRose
Pleasure Assistant - TaeRose
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 1
Pandora's Secret - LisKook Part 2
Illusion - YoonNie (Epilogue)
Enemies - NamJen
Have a Good Day - JiRose
White Roses - Bp Rosé × Exo Sehun
Drunk Call - NamJen
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - JinSoo
Today - JiRosé
The Vague Arranged Blind Date - rosekook
Miles Away From Loving You - TaeNnie
Consequence - LisKook
Never Again - JinSoo
Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook
Yoon's Appreciation
Consequence: The Final Part - LisKook
Complicated Choices - TaeNnie
Make Love - TaeRosé
My Model - RoseKook
Daddy's princess - ChanRose
Gummy Boy Next Door - YoonRose
Meaningful Kiss - TaeRose
Just a little bit of your heart - YoonRosé
Break Free - RoseKook
Sleepy - NamJen
March 28th, 2018 - JiRose
MY ANGEL | Suho and Jisoo
You Never Walk Alone - LisKook
Body - TaeRose
Fake Love - Min Yoongi
March 28th, 2018 - Clarity - JiRose
My Last Goodbye - JiRose
I'm Back - TaeRose
Perfectly Imperfect - JiRose
March 28th, 2018 - Closure - JiRose
My Star - YoonLice
Those tears - JiRosé
Toy - Rosékook
Mine - JinSoo
The Undelivered Truth - NamJen
Without You - Jinsoo
Ending Scene - Mingyu and Rosé
Window Shopping -LisKook
First Love - YoonNie
Next Time - YoonLice
Red - Rosekook
The Truth Untold - TaeLice
HOMEWRECKER - JiRose
Remember - JinSoo
Our stars / Jisoo x Taehyung
The Last Luna

Yours - TaeLice

7.1K 213 61
By Yoonworks

Hi, this is a TaeLice story shared by one of our in-house writers MScribbler  :) I hope you enjoy and send her some love 😊
----------------------------------------

"Taehyung!" I say louder this time as I throw my pillow at him in order to get his attention from his phone.

He lifts his head and looks at me briefly as he types something on his phone.

"What?" He murmurs and looks at his phone again.

I purse my lips and stand up from my bed as I reach the chair he is sitting on. I grab his phone, throw it on my bed and I cross my arms over my chest.

"What the hell Lisa?" He says with anger in his voice but I couldn't care less.

We have to finish our project that's due tomorrow and it's already 10 pm.

He stands up from his seat to retrieve his phone but I blocked his way, putting on my angry face.

"Can you please focus on our work for twenty minutes? That's all I'm asking for. And then, you can leave the house and be with your hoes okay?" I say and turn my back on him, leaving his mouth hanging open.

I sit on my bed and open my notebook again.

He licks his lips out of nervousness and sits on the chair.

"Okay, so here mentions that a chromosome needs-" I start but I was cut off once more by his stupid ringtone.

Before I can even react, he is making his way outside my bedroom.

I sigh and throw my notebook out of frustration on the wall. I run my hands through my dark brown hair and grip it tightly.

"Keep it low Lisa," I mutter to myself and take a deep breath.

That's it. I am not going to wait for him until he is done with his stupid calls.

Ever since he started hanging out with some new guys from school, his behavior has changed dramatically. He is always avoiding me like I am not his best friend since we were three years old.

I need a good grade in Biology and I am going to get it.

I open my book and started writing my project in the blue notebook.

By the time I am done, my door opens and Taehyung gets in as he puts his phone in his pocket.

"Now I promise-" He starts saying but I am too angry to listen to him.

I stand up from my bed and push him out of my room.

"Get out now." I snap, "When you decided to become my best friend again who cares about me, please give me a call." I say sarcastically and push him one more time.

I look at his face and saw the sadness in his eyes. I know that he is already sorry but he needs to prove it.

I walk back to my door and turned around to face him again.

"Oh, and close the door when you leave the house. My parents aren't home yet." I say with venom in my voice and slam the door behind me.

- The Next Day -

I take my Math book and Literature notebook out of my bag and put them in my locker.

I headed straight to Taehyung's classroom which is English and I get in. I make my way to Taehyung's desk where he sits with a girl in front of him. Her name is Sana.

"Hey, Sana,"I speak up and Taehyung turns his head and looks at me.

His face drops immediately from flirtatious to serious.

"Hey Liz, I'll see you in Literature." She says and takes a seat as the teacher enters the room.

"Take the notebook and learn everything I wrote down yesterday. And remember that if I fail the class, it's your fault." I say and turn around to leave since I'm already late for my next class.

Before I can leave, I feel a warm hand grabbing mine and stopping me.

"Meet me in the parking lot at lunch, please." He whispers so low but I can still hear the sadness in his voice.

I just take a deep breath and leave the class as I sprint down the hall to reach my next class.

I didn't notice the time when finally, the bell rang indicating that it's lunchtime.

I gather my things and head to my locker in order to change my books.

After I'm done, I look at the empty hallways and out the doors. I know for a fact that Taehyung is waiting for me but I am too angry to face him.

I might say the wrong thing.

We've been through fights but nothing like this. This time, I feel like he does it on purpose. That he pushes me away.

Before I can change my mind, I am walking down the halls and out of school.

I look around to find Taehyung leaning on his car's hood and he has a cigarette between his lips. I can see his jaw clenching as he takes the smoke in.

I don't know why I find him sexy when he smokes.

I shake my head and start walking in his direction. He instantly sees me and throws the cigarette down the pavement.

He blows the smoke out of his mouth and I almost groaned at the sight of his lips.

What can I say? I'm obsessed with his lips.

"I didn't expect you to come." He says and I can see the small smile forming on his lips but he hides it because he knows that I'm mad.

"I don't have much time," I say with an attitude and he purses his lips.

"Look, I know that I fucked up big time yesterday," he admits and I look into his eyes, "I am sorry for being a jerk all the time to you. It's... the hormones. I don't know." He says and shakes his head.

I look at him dumbfounded and I scoff.

"That's it?" I ask in disbelief and laugh bitterly.

"Yes. What else do you want?" He says and puts his hands in his pockets.

I shake my head and bite my lip.

"What else do I want? Taehyung, can't you see? You became a different person completely since you started hanging out with Bobby and his friends. You have changed. You are at a party every damned weekend. You are ignoring my calls. When I ask you to drop by my house and watch a movie together like we used to, you are too busy spending time with your hoes. I can't understand you anymore Taehyung." I say louder this time as I throw my hands up in the air.

He furrows his eyebrows and runs his hand through his ash blonde hair as he looks down.

I am still standing in front of him, waiting for a comeback or something but it never comes.

I examine his face and I can see that he is battling with himself about something.

"Can you grow some balls and tell me why you're ignoring me like this?" I say out loud as I walk closer to him.

He lifts his head and I can see his jaw clenched.

"Be a man and tell me what is wrong with you," I demand and I can see that his breathing has changed. It has quickened. He also bites his lower lip hard as he stares at my face.

By now, we are face to face and I can't help but feel a little nervous by his intimidating look.

"You wanna know what's wrong?" He whispers as he leans closer and puts his hands on my waist.

With one quick motion, he got me trapped between his car and him, pushing his body on mine.

Before I can even question what he is doing, his lips are on mine and my eyes widen. He forcefully grabs my cheek with his hand and the back of my neck with the other when I tried to hesitate.

Reality didn't take long to hit me as I lift my hands quickly and push him off of me. He tries to fight me but I turn my head to the side and give up.

He puts his forehead on the side of my face and breathes in my scent.

"Please kiss me back. Just for a minute. Let me enjoy it for once." He whispers in my ear and I can feel his hot breath hitting my neck.

I quickly shake my head.

We are best friends. This is not happening.

He suddenly turns my head to his direction and I look into his eyes. He is staring at my lips as he tries to control his breathing.

He leans closer and our lips are almost touching. He lifts his gaze to my eyes to see if I want it or not and I can't help but get lost in his dark orbs.

Slowly, I feel his lips on mine again but this time it's not a rough kiss. It's passionate. He doesn't use any force as he moves his lips to mine.

It is the kind of kiss that takes your breath away. The kind of kiss that makes you weak on your knees.

I lift my hands and grab his forearms to steady myself and he puts his around my waist again. He tilts his head to the side to have more access.

After a minute I pull away and look at his face.

His head is down and his eyes closed. He trapped my head between his hands and takes a deep breath before looking up and meeting my gaze.

"I am sorry." He whispers and I see tears in his eyes. He tries to hold them back but it is too late.

I quickly wipe them away because I know how much he hates it when other people are seeing him cry.

When I am done, I rest my hand on his cheek and rub it slowly as I wait for him to explain what happened.

My face doesn't hold any bad emotion, just sympathy.

"I am sorry for letting my feelings destroy our friendship." He says after a while. Calmer this time.

"What are you talking about Tae? Our friendship isn't ruined." I say as I smile weakly at him, although I am still trying to understand what that kiss meant.

"Fuck Liz. Why don't you understand?" He says with frustration in his voice as he takes a few steps back and runs a hand through his hair.

I narrow my eyes at him and take a deep breath.

"I love you god damn it." He yells and punches the hood of his car. My breath hitches in my throat and I blink a couple of times.

What?

"I am in love with you and I can't do anything about it." he says and takes a deep breath, "That's why I avoided you. I just wanted to clear my head and forget about you. That's why I keep going out with other girls. I wanted to forget you in order not to lose our friendship but I failed. Miserably." He tells me but never makes eye contact. He just stares at his feet.

"When you broke up with Ten, you were devastated. You used to cry on my shoulder and tell me that you hate him. That's when I understood that you were too good for this world and you deserve someone better to treat you like the princess you are. I knew that I could treat you right, all these ideas coming into my mind every time I see you. I was imagining holding you in my arms and kissing your hair as I make you laugh. And that was bliss for me. That was all I wanted but then I realize we are best friends and one wrong move meant I would lose you." He says finishing off and lifting his head to look at me.

I just stand in front of him speechless as a tear run down my cheek.

"Lisa." He says slowly and approaches me. He wipes my tear with his thumb and stares into my eyes.

"I am so sorry." He says.

I back away from him and look down. I know that I have to say something but my mind doesn't seem to function at all.

"I... I am sorry. I... I can't do this." I whisper and turn around to leave.

I run towards the big doors and I hear my name being called but I ignore it as more tears run down my face.

- One month later -

"Baby wake up." I hear someone whispering in my ear. I hum in response and turn around as I bury my face in the pillow and I hear a sigh from behind me.

I feel myself falling back to sleep when someone pulls the covers off of me.

"What the hell?" I say frustrated and rub my eyes with the back of my hands.

A big yawn leaves my lips and I turn around to see who dared to wake me up like this.

"Goodmorning beautiful." I see him smiling at me and bending down to kiss my forehead. I scrunch up my nose and pull away.

"You don't get to kiss me after what you did," I complain and cross my arms over my chest although all I wanna do is kiss the hell out of him.

"Aww don't pout baby. We have to get to school." He says one more time and scoots closer to me as he kisses my nose, then both my cheeks and finally my lips.

"We should get going," I tell him and he nods.

-

He parks his car at an empty spot and I get outside.

I wait for him to get out and when he does, he comes to my side and brings me closer to him.

We walk past our friends and wave at them. Suddenly, a familiar black Range Rover parks exactly in front of us, blocking our way to get inside the school.

Just then, Taehyung gets out and stares at me intensely with a sad look on his face. I half smiled at him and continued walking with Ten.

I hear Ten scoffs next to me and I roll my eyes.

"Why did you smile at him?" He asks angrily and my eyes widened.

"What? Ten, we discussed this. I can't pretend that he doesn't exist." I tell him keeping my voice calm.

"Of course you can, and you will. Okay? Can't you appreciate the fact that after everything that had happened, I took you back? And now you give that loser flirty eyes?" He spits.

"You are insane Ten. First of all, you cheated on me and treated me like a scum just because I didn't hop on you like every hoe in this school. So what the hell are you talking about? Are you telling me that you broke down all your walls just to take me back? That's bull. No Ten. I was the one who took you back after you came drunk to my house that night and asked for my forgiveness. And two, I didn't give him flirty eyes. But you know what? It doesn't matter anymore because we're done. I am sick of you and your jealousy. I shouldn't have given you another chance." I yell angrily and turn on my heels to leave but I'm not lucky enough when he grabs my elbow and slams me on the lockers.

My head hits the lockers hard and I close my eyes from the pain. I feel my knees giving in and myself falling.

"Listen you ungrateful b-" He tries to say but he was cut off and thrown away from me.

I hear a loud thud and I turn my head to see what's happening. I rub my forehead lightly and furrow my eyebrows when I see Taehyung having Ten pushed up against the lockers ready to punch his face.

"What were you about to say? Finish your damn sentence." Taehyung says to his face and Ten breaths heavily.

Taehyung hits him on the locker once more.

"Finish your damn sentence." He growls and that was enough for me to regain my balance and run to him.

I stand behind Taehyung and clear my throat.

"Taehyung, please don't do this." I look around to see almost every eye in the building focused on us.

"You won't touch her like that ever again, do you understand? You are an excuse for a man when you use abuse to get what you want."

He finishes off and punches Ten hard in the face. My eyes widened and I grab ahold of Taehyung's arm to stop him from punching the jerk again.

"Taehyung stop. That's enough." I say once more and he nods.

He lets him go but Ten is quick enough as he takes a swing at Taehyung.

"Fucking prick," Taehyung mutters under his breath and kicks him hard, something that causes him to fall down as he holds his private area.

My mouth falls open and I try not to laugh. I feel someone tugging my hand and I lift my head to see a pair of angelic eyes staring at me.

"Let's go." He says and gestures with his head to follow him.

We get out of the school and head to the parking lot. As we approach his car, I wanted to ask him if he plans to skip school but I guess I got my answer when he gets into the car.

It doesn't really matter to me right now if I skip school or not. All I want is to just get as far away as possible from Ten.

Through the whole drive, none of us speaks.

The truth is that I really don't know what to say. It has been a month since he told me that he is in love with me and what did I do? I left and made up with Ten.

I was so stupid for leaving him and my friends to get back with Ten.

"So stupid," I say slowly and let out a much-needed sigh. I can see him staring at me in the corner of my eyes.

I look around and see that we pulled over in an empty parking lot.

"Are you okay?" His voice was so low that I can barely hear him.

I look down and nod.

"I am going to kill him if he touches you again." He growls and punches the steering wheel. I flinch slightly and look away when I saw his pissed expression.

"He is never going to be around me. It was a mistake for taking him back. I was stupid enough to think that he would change." I say and take his hand which is turning white from the tight grip he has on the steering wheel.

I start rubbing my fingers on his knuckles but I remembered that things are not how they used to be anymore. I instantly let go of his hand and look back at him.

I furrow my eyebrows when I see a little cut of blood on his lower lip.

"Oh my god Taehyung you're bleeding," I say and unbuckle my seat belt to examine his fresh cut.

He tried to look away but I put my hands on his cheeks to stop him from moving. I move a little closer to see that it's not that deep.

I sigh in relief and it was too late when I realized that we are facing each other too close for my liking.

I clear my throat when I see him staring at me with an intense look. I move away from him but he grabs my face and smashes his lips onto mine and for the first time, I let him as I kiss him back with all of me.

"Please don't leave me again. I fucking love you, Lisa." He whispers when he pulls away, his forehead resting on mine.

I see a tear run down his cheek as he closes his eyes and I wipe it away, smiling at him.

"I am all yours," I whisper into his ear and plants a kiss on his forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 1.5K 72
- Lots of love stories with BTS members - highest rank - #1 Ship
604 23 28
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...
1.4K 16 10
One shot stories of BTS with different OTP ships. With different genres.
382K 13.8K 57
⚠️ INSTAGRAM THEMED ⚠️ DISCONTINUED ⚠️ In which Taehyung is a famous Actor/model and Jungkook is his #1 Fanboy. [this may be a vkook fic but contains...