Running Into The Gangster

De friesbeforeguys101

Some call me bad luck. Some call me unlucky. Some call me their worst nightmare. Most fear me. Most scream w... Mais

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY- SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY- NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE

FIFTY-FOUR

22K 708 252
De friesbeforeguys101

Till he can't beg.

~Ever~

Gasping.

Gasping for air as my body was in pain. Well, I think it's in pain? I don't know if I'm in pain, is this how you feel when you died? I took in deep breaths in and out, trying to feel anything. Something! Give me something please!

"Oh god." I said.

My eyes went to my legs. They were not stitched up, they were still left open with blood dried up mostly,  but this is all confusing. Am I alive? Am I dead?

My eyes casted up and they were met with emerald green eyes.

He stared at me with a blank face and my heart picked up. My eyes started to tear as he just continued to stare at me. He was fine. He wasn't hurt. He wasn't in pain. He was fine.

"Vincenzo."

"Mai." He said cooly.

"I'm so confused." I said as a hiccup came shortly afterward.

"I'll explain." He took a step forward and walked behind me, unwrapping the ropes around my wrist. "It's all over." He whispered in my ear as he undone the rope. When my wrists weren't throbbing with the ropes bitting me, I quickly turned around and pulled him close. My arms were tightly around his neck and I cried on his shoulder.

His body shifted and that's when I started to feel myself get lifted and kept close to his chest. I continued to cry in his chest as he walked us out of this building. I heard men talking in the language I know I would never understand.

When I felt the sun beat down on my face, I knew we made it outside. I didn't want to look at the place were I was held captive and-

I lifted my head off his chest and stared at him, "you died. You died right in front of me." I sobbed.

He shook his head, "no. No I didn't die." He said. I heard a car door open and then he gently placed me in and then followed. The door was closed after him but he pulled me back on his lap. "I didn't die. The only man that is dying is Vlad, which I have my men keeping him captive right now. They're heading him off to my estate where I should have my fun. Where I should have him begging for me to kill him, but I'm not. I'm going to torture him till he can no longer beg." He said stern. His eyes held determination while his veins were pumping roughly.

"How are you not dead." I said.

He looked down at me, "I had this all set up." He looked ahead and avoided my eyes. "Ricardo is my brother, not by blood, but he's my brother so as Edward. He would never do such a thing, even though I don't like him as much. I told him to send a message to one of Vlads men saying he'll do anything for loads of money. And I knew Vlad would want you. The same place sent back a message to him saying he would want you. Vlad told Ricardo to take you to that same place. So he did. But we left early to go to that place, and I knew Vlad would switch things up. He's a man like that. Likes to place new cards down."

His hand tighten around my hip but I didn't say anything. He looked down to thighs and then bent down slightly and pulled out a first aid kit under the chair. The car was moving already and then he started to clean and fix my wounds. They were still numb so I didn't feel when he got a glove and started to clean up. "This might hurt" he whispered. He dung his finger in my wound and started to fetch the bullet. Pain shot through me, but I didn't want to show him that.

"We went to that place but Ricardo tried to text me saying it was a new place but I left my phone." His jaw clenched and he sighed out. "So Edward and I got there and no one was there. I would say Vlad was a man good at placing the right cards down at the right time, but if I didn't leave my phone-"

"But he was texting you. He found out that you left your phone with me." I said. He looked up and stared at my eyes. "I know. Ricardo told me." He then looked back and started to clean me up. I stared at his face and watched at how his jaw would clench right if he wasn't talking.

"So Ricardo took you to the place were Vlad was. I told him before I left the estate to not attack. No matter what. So he did what he was told. He handed you to him and got the money. He was going to leave that place and come looking for me, but he told me that they didn't even let him leave the place. Vlad knew I would be at the place I thought he was so he told his men to leave. My plan was good till it was my fault for leaving my phone." His hand rested on my thigh as he stared ahead, looking at the back of the headrest of the front seat.

"He hurt you." He said softly.

It was quite.  Until he continued.

"When Edward got the text from him, I knew I messed up. We rushed over to you quickly but we were out number. I knew it was going to happen. That's why I didn't have my second wave of men come until twenty minutes later. They grabbed all of us and walked us upstairs. There was an oder coming from the room. It was strong one too. I don't know what it is, but Edward told me but I didn't remember the name. We had are guns but we weren't going to use them till the right time came. I guess no one wants to pat down men these days." He smirked. His eyes were still casted down at my legs and I looked down. My legs were cleaned up from the blood, and that's were he started to wrap it with wrap.

"Vlad men didn't understood Italian, so Edward told me that it was a gas that makes you hallucinate, but you need to be in the room for awhile. I don't know what the name was, but I knew you've been in that room for awhile. They walked in first then us. Ricardo came when were right outside the door. When we came in, my eyes was searching the room for you. When my eyes came in contact with yours I knew you were already turning weak. I saw blood trailing down your legs and-" he looked up and his face was stone cold and his eyes showed the true demon this man can be.

He looked at me, and it scared me. This wasn't the man I grew to have feelings for. This was one that all men should be afraid of. "I wanted to have his heart in my hand as it beats till it dies off." He said darkly. I stared at him not knowing what to say. His hand was tightly holding the wrap, which tighten around my wound. I wanted to hiss but he looked back down and saw what he was doing.

"I saw your body trying to fight to stay awake. I saw how you were trying so hard to stay alive." He looked up at me and his hand went around my cheek. "I was foolish for having you be a bait." He whispered. "I was so selfish wanting to have him in my power to have his life in my hands that I didn't think about your safety. This is new to me. If you were some other woman, I would've just let him have her. She wouldn't mean anything to me. But you-" His thumb creased my cheek, "I'll do anything to have you in my arms."

My hand went around his wrist and held it softly. "So when I saw you there I knew I had to get you out of there as fast as I could. He was talking to me but my mind was working on little plans to see how to get you out with harming yourself even more. You passed out and that's when everything was a blur to me. All I knew that my other set of men came rushing in and took out the men. Ricardo flung forward and tackled Vlad and kept him underneath him. I rushed towards you and quickly took you out of the room. You were still tied and I didn't want to untie you till I knew you would wake up. Because if I did, you would've fell forward and probably hit your head hard enough to cause damage, and I wasn't going to risk anymore damage on you."

His green eyes stayed staring deeply in mine and waited for me to say something but I couldn't even make a sentence. "I'm sorry for having you go through this." He whispered.

"I didn't mean to have you hurt." He closed his eyes and rested his forehead against mine. "But I did. And I don't think I'll ever forgive myself. And I wouldn't blame you if you didn't." He continued to whisper. I closed my eyes as well and listened to his words. "I didn't mean for this to happen, but it did. And..." He was struggling to say it, a man like him would struggle to say two words.

"I'm sorry."

And he was right.

I don't know if I'll ever forgive him.

*******

*raises eyebrow while sipping that good. Hot. Sexy. Tea*

*wink* *wink*

We'll see in the next chapter.

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

351K 5.5K 45
BOOK #1 "What are you going to do? You can't kill me. I am the most skilled person in this mafia hands down. Hell.. I even beat you! 'The big, bad ma...
491K 13.6K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
Hard to Love De Y.KAPS

Ficção Geral

303 0 24
Arnold is a feared mafia yet a notorious man with a temper but discipline and dignity. Jane is a middle-class and strong headed girl with lots of dre...
7.7K 402 54
• Mature Audience ~ (Trigger Warning) It will contain strong language, physical, mental trauma, smut and smoking. • A fatal attraction between a da...