There Was You

By mainbaniteriradha

Ishqbaaaz- fanfiction! Please read the first two parts of the book to learn more. Apologies for my non-existe... More

Introduction of Characters
The Story
Chapter 1 : Sankari Swaminathan
Chapter 2 : Shivaay Singh Oberoi
Chapter 3: Rudra Singh Oberoi
Chapter 4: Omkara Singh Oberoi
CHAPTER 5 : (SIRF) ANNIKA
Chapter 7 : (SIRF?) ANNIKA
Chapter 8 : Billu (The Jaanwar)
Chapter 9: Omkara, the White Liar, Singh Oberoi
Chapter 10: Pinky Singh Oberoi
Chapter 11: Shivaay
Chapter 12: Abhay Kaun?
Chapter 13: Omkara Singh Oberoi

Chapter 6: Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi (neé) Kumari S(h)arma

673 49 43
By mainbaniteriradha

A/N:

Before I start, let me apologize. I'm really sorry for the slow updates. I'm suffering from a writer's block and since this is a continuation of the show, new developments on the television series is fucking with my brain.

ALSO IN THIS CHAPTER, GAURI'S P.O.V. IS MORE IN ENGLISH THAN HINDI, DESPITE MY NEED TO DO JUSTICE TO HER CHARACTER BECAUSE TBH I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW MUCH HINDI. I LEARNT SOME OF IT FOR FUN, AND MOST OF MY HINDI KNOWLEDGE IS FROM MOVIES. BEFORE PEOPLE JUMP ON ME FOR THIS, HINDI IS NOT THE NATIONAL LANGUAGE. STOP FUCKING IMPOSING. THANKS.

So, read away! I don't want to keep you guys waiting any longer.

*****

• THE GIRL BEHIND THE VEIL

"Rudy Bhaiya! Arey, aap bhi esaanth hojaiye," I said, "Bhojaaiyee, will talk to us later tonight. Sintha math kiijiye!"

"Haan, woh toh hai!" He replied with a sudden uplift in his mood.

I tried not to give much thought into it.

Rudy Bhaiya, toh, bahuut ajeeb chirota hai. Pehle sey!

"Ok, Chulbul Bhabhi let's go and wait for O in your room," he said, shutting down the ii-skype on his compuuther kithaab.

"Haan, Chalo," I said as we both stood and walked out of his room towards my room, tsk tsk, Omkaraji's Room.

I suddenly gasped as realisation hit me.

Hey, Sankar ji! Rudy Bhaiya is going to Omkaraji's room! Ab hum kaa Kare!? Kaa Kare, kaa Kare?!

Rudy Bhaiya was walking briskly before me, humming some song, since it's not bhajan or satsung, I have no idea what it was.

Wait, that's not important.

Just one more hallway and we'll be in front of that Jataadhaari's room.

Hey, Sankar ji! Show some kripya on your chirayya, pleej!!!

And an idea struck my brain, although it seemed dumb, even to me, I couldn't really think of anything better now!

"Aaah," I yelled and quickly sprawled down, dramatically on to the floor, holding on to my head.

Rudra, immediately turned, and hurried down to my side.

"Kya hua Bhabhi!?" He asked with concern laced over his voice and face. I felt guilty for tricking him like this, but I had also given my promise to Omkaraji that I would not let anyone inside the room.

"Humara Sarr!!" I faked, holding on to my head tighter, and poor Rudy Bhaiya looked visibly frightened by the new developments. "Chakkar aagaya! Hey, Sankar ji!"

"Bhabhi, Bhabhi! You don't worry! I'll carry you to your room. You take rest there I'll get the doctor," he said, in a rushed voice, putting his hands below my knees ready to lift me off to my room.

Yeh, Dumble Singh Oberoi! Always ready with his Dolay Sholay! He will flop my puraa p(i)lan this way!

"Nahi nahi! Aap, pleej, go get me water right now. I'll sit here for sometime and I'll be fine!"

"No, Bhabhi. Please, rest in your bed. Aise kaise floor mein?" He said, puzzled.

"No p(i)roblem, Rudy Bhaiya. Aap harhariyike paani leke aaiye, pleej," I said, giving him a small and, hopefully, convincing smile.

"Okay," he said, before bolting off towards the kitchen.

As soon as he was out of sight, I quickly rushed into Omkaraji's room and locked the door from inside.

I stood there taking deep breaths, racking my brain for ideas to wad off Rudra. Sweat made its way across my forehead down to my neck, as I was anxiously wringing my hands through my bangles to come up with a p(i)lan.

I turned to look back at the unconscious girl, lying on Omkaraji's bed, with the cast made of p(i)lasther of Paris on her right leg.

She looked as though she was peacefully sleeping rather than being knocked out cold, as Omkaraji had explained. Although, the whole situation made me anxious, I know Omkara Singh Oberoi always does the right thing. The girl was in good hands.

He told me that she was an old friend, when he brought her home last night. He seemed scared and worried every time he looked at her, and I didn't want to burden him more with my questions. He made me promise him not to let anyone into this room and also not to tell anybody about the girl's, what I believe, uninvited presence.

"Especially, Rudra and Shivaay must not know about her being here. You understand, Gauri?" I had nodded my head, which had been overflowing with questions. " I will sort out everything and tell them when the time is right!" I didn't dare ask what he had to sort out, as in the back of my head I had a feeling that I was missing a lot in the story and something was not right. I just hope that Sankar ji can help Omkara in solving his p(i)roblems.

I turned away from my distraction as I heard Rudy Bhaiya call out to me in the hallway where he had left me. Within few seconds, his fast stride led him to the room's door and he started knocking and yelling.

" Arey! Why is this door locked?" he tried the door knob, in vain, continuously, "Gauri Bhabhi!? Open the door? Are you alright?!"

Mann mein Sanka Lag gaye Lanka!

"Haan!" I answered loudly through the closed door, wiping off the sweat on my face with my dupatta, " I am inside!"

"Are you okay? why is the door locked? I told you I will take you-"

"Nahi, Rudy Bhaiya. Aap, pleej don't worry! I am fine. Hum resht Kar rahe hain, bishtar pe!" I said, trying to sound as convincing as possible.

"What about your water? I think I should come inside. You're sick, I'll take care of you till Om comes-"

"Nahi! Iska jaroorat nahi hain. Woh kaa haina, yeh ladies p(i)roblem hain! You won't understand!"

He coughed loudly, as I bit my tongue at my pathetic lie.

"Paani!?" I heard him gasp, as his coughs intensified.

"Aapke haath mein," I said and bit my tongue, again, as he muttered a raspy 'thanks'. "No menson," I have no control over my tongue, at all!

"Kya main Bhavya ya Choti-Ma ko Bhej dhoon?" he asked, sweetly.

"No need of all that. You stop worrying. I will be fine, just let me resht. I will get better, harharayike!"

"Okay. Take care, huh, Bhabhi!? If you need anything give me a call. I will send Bhavya with your dinner at 8.30. Then 9 pe chocolate ice-cream!"

I sighed with relief at his sign of defeat.

"Okay, Thanku, Rudy Bhaiya," I said, making a mental note to go down for dinner on time before the i-Sweetheart of a King sends his valiant and faithful knight to serve me dinner.

"No mention, Bhabhi," he said, before leaving. Rudra is the sweetesht and I felt awful for lying to him. That Hippie is going to get an earful when he gets back home.

I rubbed the stress lines off my forehead as I looked at the girl. She was beautiful. I put one of my shawls around her head, to keep her more warm, as I tried to remember her name. Omkaraji had mentioned it today morning.

"Iss-Isana."

*****

Hawwwww! Plot twist! What do you think is Ishana doing here, being secretly knocked out in the Oberoi Mansion?

Vrushika Mehta as Ishana Nahar.

Isn't Rudra the best?! He's so sweet and caring, you can't help but fall in love with him. Such a Cutie!

And Gauri! OMG! She's too cute and sweet and too, too good for this world!

I love Rudra's bond with both his bhabhis. They all be so cute!

Pleej, comment and vote! Thanks.

I love hearing from you all, so please writing your review!

Also, have you all checked out my new book yet? That has more frequent updates than This haha! It's called THE RUNWAY BRIDE .

I dedicate this chapter to rainbowwveins , Live_letlive and itsvinisha . Thank you for inspiring me to get off my ass and write this chapter. :)

Until next time.

Much Love.

S.L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 34.3K 200
(#6 in Rikara as on 27th March, 2019) Now I know the title says Rikara FF, but there is going to be quite a bit about other characters from the Ober...
20.7K 2.4K 21
Small moments, small meetings, small confessions, small stories add vitality and bliss to our life. Here we join the duo Shivaay and Annika imagining...
187K 8.4K 32
Its a rikara story My first attempt at writing Read at your own risk 😂😂
20.4K 989 23
Because we all need a Rohul story. I am planning to write one or two shot stories. I know my English is a mess.. Sorry 🫣