101 ways to kill people with...

By GabberBubble

Read the title^^ Please don't think that I'm an actual psychopath murderer I just made this for fun! Top rank... More

Intro
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
IIX
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
IXX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII
XXXXIV
XXXXV

XXXVI

47 8 11
By GabberBubble

And I'm back, well more accurately my brothers back, but who gives a daym?

Okay so for todays plan, you use an knife made of apple to dig under victims house and plant apple seeds under house and cut a couple of holew throught the floor. Then you bargain with apple murdering fairy and get her to use her apple murdering magic to make the apple trees grow and impale, stab, crush and destroy, your victim/s.

Have fun with this one.
G and S out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.8K 101
"Not in front of my tea." Guess which simp created a new book. Yes me, Manyee. DISCLAIMER: SOME QUOTES FROM PINTEREST, GOOGLE, REDDIT, ANY OTHER WEBS...
17.3K 668 19
Tongkrongan bukan sembarang tongkrongan. Tongkrongan kami bukan kumpulan anak berandal, tapi anak-anak yang insyaallah, gemar beramal. [action, horo...
194K 1.5K 29
I didn't saw any innocent male reader so I am making one. ps I am not good at english hope you guys and girls like it pss If you guys want lemons jus...
2.4M 58.9K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...