Elsker

By AnnelieLeddy

Struhst Island Book #3 Allison and Mads are getting married. Plans must be made but things come to a halt wh... More

1. Euphoria
2. Past Mistakes
3. Sleepless
4. A Nightmare
5. Therapy
If I Get Published...
6. A Terible Reunion
7. Forget
8. Truth Hurts
9. A Rough Patch
10. Crash and Burn
11. What Could Be
12. Hard
13. Save The Date
14. Blind Faith
15. A Long Road
16. Midnight Memories
17. Dog-Eat-Dog-World
18. Ask Me Anything
The Dancer?
19. Broken Potpourri
20. Alcoholics Anonymous
21. Howls
22. Keeping Quiet
23. Invited
24. Paper
25. Apparent
26. Leave
28. Locked Away
29. Severe
30. The Truth
31. Drunk
32. Decisions
33. Intimacy
34. Only The Best
35. Just For Now
Too Much Right Now
36. Mind over Matter
37. Frustration
38. Closure
39. Answers
I Am Really Trying
Another Author Update
No Justice, No Peace
40. First Impressions
41. Goodbye For Now
42. Old Habits Die Hard
43. One Step At A Time
44. A Marathon
45. A Long Process

27. We

5K 171 22
By AnnelieLeddy

Allison

I woke up to Mads's suitcase on the end of the bed.

It was happening, he was leaving me.

I felt the need to unpack it. I felt the need to hide his suitcase as if that would change his mind.

"Oh, I can't find my suitcase, guess I'll stay forever."

Dont be ridiculous, Allison.

I sat up against the headboard, tears threatening to spill out as I stared at the suitcase.

Mads walks into the room wearing jeans and a black tshirt. He has his phone pressed to his ear. He walks to the closset pulling out a dress of mine.

My dress? Was he packing my things?

"...yea if you could pick us up at 4, the boat should arrive by then," Mads says into his phone.

He was sending me on a boat? He was sending me back to my father, wasn't he?

"Allison?" Mads's voice pulls me back.

He puts his phone in his back pocket and walks over to my side of the bed. Sitting on the edge of the bed, his hand wonders to mine.

"We're going to the mainland for a while, okay? You have an appointment with Sophia tonight. Tomorrow we are going to... try to... destress a little, okay?"

"We?"

He chuckles. "You and I. We're going to try to get away from things for a while."

"Y-you're not sending me back?"

He laughs. "What are you? An Amazon package? Of course not!"

I feel relief but still my muscles are tense and my stomach hurts.

"Take the tylenol, and drink all the water."

He truly is an amazing man.

I took the tylenol from the bedside table and downed the pills with a water bottle. Mads watched me intently meaning I was to drink all of the water. Afterwards, I began to move to the edge of the bed to stand. His hands delicately placed on my hips as I stood up. I gripped his shoulders to stabilize myself on the ground then slowly gave him a look of reassurance.

"I'm okay," I tell him. All I get in reply is a soft groan and a squeeze on my hips.

Reluctantly, he lets me go, allowing me to walk swiftly over to our bathroom. I decide against shutting the door knowing Mads would probably complain and ask or order me not to shut it. I knew he was probably worried about me shutting down or fainting yet again.

I started the shower and began pulling off what little I had on me. Once completely bare, began to step inside only to see Mads walk in and watch me attentively. He leans against the bathroom counter and folds his arms over his chest. He watches me step inside and shut the shower door.

I feel his eyes on me as I rinse off and wash my body and hair. I make it quick and in less than ten minutes I am done.

Once the shower is off, I open the glass door and find Mads holding a towel for me. I take it and begin to dry off as he watches me, licking his lips. As I bend to dry my legs I notice the bulge in his pants. He was probably in pain, both with his cock and the rest of himself, holding back.

I stand up to wrap the towel around my body and step out of the shower. Immediately as I step out Mads places his hands on me. feel the tile become slippery but I wasn't worried about slipping due to Mads's grip on my hips. I make my way back to the room and begin shuffling through my clothes finding a pair of dark purple satin panties and a black bra, I truly didn't care about matching my underwear.

After slipping on the underwear I look for leggings and then find a faded cream colored tank top. I toss my wet hair in a messy bun and begin looking for my sandals.

"Why are we going?" I ask as I put on my birkenstocks.

Mads still watches me, his eyes moving with my body and his mind making notes of my movements.

"We are going because all of this... everything that has happened... we need a getaway or some form of vacation to ignore things for just a little bit."

I nod. "Are you okay?" I ask suddenly realizing I hadn't asked him that. I hadn't asked him how he felt about Rebecca or about his divorce, or even about this dog-sicking killer. He only gives me a vague nod causing me to go to him.

I wrap my arms around him. I feel his warmth envelope me. He is taken aback by this but still doesn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me. He gently caresses my back and leans his head down to kiss the top of my head.

"I love you," I tell him almost reassuring him that I still did.

He sighs with relief. "I love you so much, elsker, you have no idea."

After having a small meal of sorts - an apple and toasted bread with peanut butter - Mads and I left the inn. We made the afternoon boat ride, paying for our tickets at the booth and settling into the main hall. Our bags were at our feet as we sat in a booth by the window. Mads excused himself to go get us coffee, leaving me to my thoughts.

Mads had reassured me that we would be back by opening day of the inn, but I was still worried over the idea of leaving Kristi alone. She was stressing over the inn, wanting it to be perfect for Friday.

Mads came back a little over five minutes later with coffee, he mentioned that they were out of cream meaning he knew I wouldn't want one. I began to stare out the window but immediately Mads took my attention again as his hand grasped mine over the table.

"Lets talk about the wedding," he says with a slow smiling growing across his lips.

"Like..." I began to question.

"Like the honeymoon. I was thinking that we could go to Malta. It's a small island off the coast of Italy, its gorgeous there and I have only been there once."

I smile. "You've been thinking about our honeymoon?" I say in awe.

"Of course. I think about you all the time but sometimes, very rarely, I think of other things too."

I roll my eyes at his smooth talk.

With an idea in mind, I slide out of the booth and into his side of the booth. I cozy up next to him, pressing my body into his side. He moves his arms to wrap around me but I turn, curling my leg onto the seat so that I could face him.

His hand runs playfully down the side of by face, cupping my cheek in his palm.

"Have you... have you thought about..."

I couldn't believe I was doing this so publicly but I thought maybe he'd enjoy it. I moved closer to him, my lips barely grazing his ear.

"Have you thought about the things you get to do to me on our honeymoon?" I ask in a whisper as my hand latches onto his thigh. Mads nearly jumps in his seat and I realize that when I grabbed his thigh I also grabbed him.

My fingers rub sensually over his clothes shaft and I could feel how hard he was getting. I couldn't help bite my lip hard to hold back the moan that was begging to escape my lips.

Mads's chest heaved as he began to take in his breath and exhale loudly.

"Elsker, if you don't remove your hand..." he swallows hard. "Our little agreement isn't going to work."

He was gonna break. This is what I wanted so badly.

"Mads... come on... I think you can handle just a little bit of flirting... can't you?" I pout.

He lets out a hearty chuckle. "Oh, sweetheart, you are playing a very dangerous game. You don't realize what I am thinking of doing to you right now."

I smirk. "You could show me..." I say leaning into him more.

He shakes his head. "You'd fear me. I'd hurt you. These people would hear you scream and possibly think I was murdering you if we do what I want to do so very badly."

I was soaked. I was drowning actually.

"What if I promise to stay quiet?" I ask.

He smirks. God! he is so handsome when he smirks. The way he grins widely at the idea of me squirming as he rams into me, the way I'd bite my tongue and lip trying to suppress the moans and screams. I needed him so badly that there was physical pain between my thighs.

Before I can say anything or entice him further, his phone begisn to vibrate on the table. He groans and clenches his jaw.

"What?" He growls into the phone.

I can barely hear a voice but within the second he gets a reply Mads apologizes.

"Sorry, I usually get bombarded with calls from my brothers. Is everything okay?"

He listens to the person on ther other end of the phone and I decide I should move away from him while he focuses on his call. After removing my hands from him, my eyes wonder to the cafe and imediately I begin to get hungry. Fries and any sort of meat sound really good right now.

I begin to slip out of the booth but before I can get on my feet Mads's hand grasps my wrist.

"What are you doing?" He asks worriedly.

I give him a smile before pointing at the cafe. I dont want to hear him object or say he'll go for me, because I know he will, so I begin to make my way towards the cafe register.

I order some fries and chicken stripes which imediately make me hum i  satisfaction at the idea alone. After paying and recieving my ticket I begin to go back to the table.

"No, she isn't angry... no she doesn't hate you... if you... we can talk about this later then... call me if theres a problem. Bye."

Mads places his phone on the table and instantly searches for me. When our eyes meet, I am close to the table and aim for the seat next to him. He reaches over his hand which I take and he pulls me into the booth.

"That was Rebecca," he says. "She agreed to take a phaternity test. She's freaking out. She thinks she had ruined everything and that you hate her," he explains.

I frown feeling a sense of guilt. I hadn't asked him about her. I hadn't asked him about his feelings. I am the worst fiance ever.

I cup his face in my hand, running it through his hair and to his cheek.

"How are you feeling about all this? Are you okay?" I ask with a concern and shaky voice.

"I am... I am trying to be calm and cautious. I don't want you thinking that this changes anything. How do you feel about this?"

I take in a shaky breath and lean to give him a kiss on the corner of his mouth. "I love you no matter what. You could have ten different kids with ten different woman and I'd be jaelous of every single one of them, but I would still love you."

He smiles. "Dont be jaelous. I wish I could give you everything you're heart desires, elsker. Maybe we can find some sort of... maybe we can try-" before he begins I shake my head.

"Its impossible. You know that, you're a doctor. Besides, you'd be such an old father." I try to lighten up the mood but obviously he wasn't having it. He nods in agreement.

"Elsker, the day that you were attacked. Do you remember our fight?"

I nodded. "Barely but yea."

"When I said-"

He is interupted by the sound of my order number being called. I get up to go get it and when I come back its as if our conversation was forgotten about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 2.7K 23
BOOK ONE: FINDING A DATE: Katie Shears Twenty-six, yes, that is me, full of hope and outgoing, trying to get on with my life away from my family, unt...
175K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ • mikasa ackerman x fem reader! • *THIS STOR...
1.4K 91 34
Nate was tired of her husband who doesn't care about her and ignored her presence. She found solace in a man at her new workplace. She hesitated when...
4.3K 363 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...