Spiteful Retaliation

By JazzyVenecia46

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. The beast inside me is sleeping, not dead." Eliza Hardy has been hur... More

Stella Hardy
💙Chapter 1: The Beginning💙
💙Chapter 2: Surprise!💙
💙Chapter 3: The Authority's New Member💙
💙Chapter 4: Eliza, Randy, Punk, and Dolph V.S. The Shield💙
💙Chapter 6: Women's Championship Match 💙
💙Chapter 7: Nightmare💙
💙Chapter 8: You've Got To Be Kidding Me💙
💙Chapter 9: Saved💙
💙Chapter 10: New Allies & Conflict💙
💙Chapter 11: Instagram Post💙
💙Chapter 12: Title Defense💙
💙Chapter 13: Saving and Teaming Up With Paige💙
💙Chapter 14: Instagram Post💙
💙Chapter 15: Saving The Shield💙
💙Chapter 16: Second Chance At Love💙
💙Chapter 17: You're My World💙
💙Chapter 18: Instagram Post💙
💙Chapter 19: Date Night💙
💙Chapter 20: The Shield's Comeback💙
💙Chapter 21: Couples' Telepathy Challenge💙
💙Chapter 22: Being A Mentor💙
💙Chapter 23: That Special Day of The Year💙
💙Chapter 24: New Debut💙
💙Chapter 25: A New Challenge?💙
💙Chapter 26: Halloween💙
💙Chapter 27: Contract Signing💙
💙Chapter 28: Western Double Date💙
💙Chapter 29: Eliza Hardy V.S. Shelby Underwood💙
💙Chapter 30: Four Years Later💙

💙Chapter 5: I Can't Forgive You💙

3.3K 34 6
By JazzyVenecia46

Stella's P.O.V.

After talking with Stephanie and Hunter, I was now driving to the hotel.

I was going to go for a little late-night workout and then go to bed. I called Danielle and she said she and Eva would workout with me.

Eva, Cameron, and I are great friends in real life.

They're my enemies on-screen, but off-screen, they're cool. I actually helped them get their jobs.

I got to the hotel and parked my rental car.

I went inside and checked myself in. I went up to my room and changed into my black shorts and a Paige T-shirt.

I put my hair up in a ponytail and got my water bottle. I left the room and got to the elevator, where I took it to the second floor where the gym was, since I was on the fifth floor.

The elevator opened and I saw the gym there.

Not many people were there, but I could see Danielle and Eva. I got inside and I walked over to them.

"Hey, ladies." I said.

"Hey, Stella." they said as we hugged.

"So, ready for the workout?" I asked.

They nodded and we went to our spots.

Danielle and Eva were lifting weights while I was on the treadmill.

I plugged in my earbuds and put on one of my favorite songs, Sound Of Madness by Shinedown.

As I listened to the song, I could see in the gym mirror, Joe, Colby, and Jon.

Weird thing was that Rachelle wasn't there with them. Probably sleeping.

Oh, well. At least I don't have to deal with her bitchy ass.

Hehe, she doesn't even know she's putting her title on the line.

I saw them look at me, so I just pretended I didn't notice as I continued running on the treadmill.

After a while of running on the treadmill, I saw Danielle and Eva training with the punching bags.

I stopped the treadmill and got off, taking my earbuds out.

I decided to go to the restroom.

After I was done, I was about to go and join them until I felt somebody grab my wrist. I looked and saw Jon there.

Oh, hell no!

"Leave me alone." I said as I tried to yank him off, but his grip tightened.

"Stella, please." he said.

"No. Let me go. Get the hell away from me." I said.

"Stella, just come with us. Let us explain." he begged.

I shook my head and turned away, but before I knew it, I was lifted up. I shouted and thrashed my legs.

"Let me go, now!" I shouted.

Just then, Joe and Colby came over and Colby placed his jacket over my head.

Soon, I heard the sound of an elevator and I realized we were in there.

"Let me go, you sons of bitches!" I yelled.

"Shut up, Stella! You're coming with us whether you like it or not!" Colby yelled.

I heard the ding and they carried me as I continued thrashing.

Soon, I heard the sound of a door open and I was placed on a bed.

The bag was taken off me and I glared at the three guys who stood before me.

We were in their hotel room. I was in I believe Jon's room, since his suitcase was there.

"Stay the hell away from me." I said as I backed up on the bed until I hit the wall.

"Well, nice to see you too, Darling." Jon told me.

"Don't call me that. You have no right to call me that anymore." I told them.

"Come on, Stella. Just let us explain." Joe told me.

"No. I don't need to hear shit from you anymore. I think you've said enough since that night." I told them.

"Stella, we didn't-" I cut him off.

"You didn't mean to? That's all you can say? Okay. Well, it sure seems like you did! You didn't hesitate to call me a distraction, a useless member, and an abomination to The Shield! You didn't hesitate to break my heart and humiliate me in front of hundreds of people! You had no problem with any of it! You said I was your only weakness! You said I was your only female Hound! My boys wouldn't do that!" I shouted at them.

They all stared at me with blank faces.

I pointed to Joe.

"You didn't hesitate to say I was an embarrassment to you. You didn't hesitate to say that I was the worst best friend anybody could ask for! Bitch, I took bumps and beatings for your ass! That didn't stop you from hurting the only female best friend you had!"

I pointed to Colby.

"You didn't hesitate to say that I was the worst almost sister you ever had! Who was there to comfort you when you and Leighla had problems? Or when you needed support? Me! This is how you repay me! By breaking my heart and feeding your own sister to the wolves!"

I finally pointed to Jon.

"And you. You disgust me the most. You kidnap me and bring me here instead of banging that slut you replaced me for?! You didn't think twice before kissing her in front of me, making me cry and breaking my heart in front of hundreds of people, one of them being my own father! You didn't hesitate to tell me that I was nothing more to you than just a distraction! You didn't hesitate to break up with me!"

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

"I can't forgive you." I told them.

I grabbed my phone and earbuds and walked out the door.

"Where are you going?" Jon asked.

"None of your damn business." I replied.

"It is my business! You're my girlfriend!" he shouted.

"EX-GIRLFRIEND!" I shouted before grabbing a nearby telephone and throwing it at him.

I stormed off and ran out of the hotel room.

I knew they were following me, since I heard them chasing me. I then managed to find a room where they kept the ice machine.

I watched them run pass the door and tell each other to split up.

I picked up my phone and called Danielle. After about three rings, she picked up.

"Stella! Where the hell are you?! Eva and I are panicking!" she asked.

"Jon, Colby, and Joe basically kidnapped me and want me to stay with them and forgive them. I am sure as hell not doing that." I replied.

"Well, where are you?" she asked.

"I'm still on the second floor. I'm where the ice machine is." I replied.

"Okay. Eva and I just left the gym. Go to Room 218 since they will obviously try to get your room number. Me, Saraya, Eva, and April are all in there. It's on the third floor" she explained.

"Okay. Let me just get my pajamas and necessities first." I said before hanging up.

I slowly got out of the small room and then ran and ran until I found my room.

I quickly got my backpack that had my necessities and pajamas.

I got my phone charger before leaving and taking the elevator.

Soon, I was on the third floor and I eventually found Room 218.

I knocked and the door opened, revealing April. She hugged me tightly.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, Babygirl. I'm okay." I said as she let me walk in.

I saw Saraya, Eva, and Danielle there. They all hugged me.

"Those bastards didn't hurt you, did they?" Saraya asked.

"No, I'm fine. Just tired." I replied.

We all then got into bed. Danielle and Eva went into their rooms, April as Saraya went to their rooms, and I went to the spare one.

I plugged in my charger and charged my phone.

I changed into my pajamas and climbed into the bed.

I smiled and closed my eyes, knowing that the guys wouldn't be smart enough to check this room for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 2.4K 67
Sequel of Yours To Hold
34.2K 1.4K 83
Roman and Alicia are back at it and this time nothing and they mean NOTHING is gonna stop them from being happy and going down in books making histor...
19.5K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...
109K 1.5K 30
(ADOPTED FROM & COVER BY @-bxckylynch) "You betrayed me, but I'll get my revenge." Salem is the younger sister to Undertaker and Kane. She and Undert...