😍Darling n Sweety😍 [COMPLET...

By Bahubalifan

Hi Pranushka fans !!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ For the love of 😍Darling n Sweety😍 My crazy imaginations on Darling n Sweety(... More

Cutting Tomatoes - Part 1
Cutting Tomatoes - part 2
Script Discussion 📑
Mahendra's Parents
Devasena's Saree
Naa koduku ekkada ? 🤔
The Bump(y) Ride
Angels&Devils
Part 1 : Bava Bangaram
Part 2 : Bava Bangaram
Part 3 : Bava Bangaram
Part 4 : Bava Bangaram
Part 5 : Bava Bangaram
Pacha Bottesina - 1
Pacha Bottesina - 2
Bahubali's offsprings
Wow!
Macbali vs Bahubali
Part 1: Bb2 party
Part 2: Bb2 party
S for Sweety
The Bahubali Dinner
Part 1: Mission Veet
Part 2: Mission Veet
A gift for Darling
Darling in KTLUC
Sequel : Happy Family
Darling watches Bhagamathie teaser
Hide n Seek...eerr Kiss
Shot 1: S signs a thriller !
Kanna Nidurincharaa
En pondatti ooruku poyitta
LR comes to Dubai ♥️
Shot 2: Chanchala's hero & The Villian.
Bahubali Reunion
The ship that sailed
Darling attends Bhagamathie pre-release
Chandra grahanam and Pabsu pa
Shot 3: Language lessons
📢Announcement 📢

Seemantham gift 🎁

1.4K 89 56
By Bahubalifan

Devasena storms off in a huff during her seemantham. An imagination on what could have happened after that.

***

Amarendra is at the balcony of their chamber standing with his arms stretched out and placed on the railing as he closes his eyes taking in the cool breeze.

Devasena, now changed to simple clothes for the night, walks in looking around for her husband. Spotting him she takes a step forward but stops as she is hesitant to go up to him feeling he might be upset with her but she also felt it was important to clear her stance so she makes up her mind and takes slow walks to the balcony.

Devasena places her hand on his shoulder and he turns seeing her he flaunts a smile but she could sense the sadness deep within. He takes her hand and brings her closer to him. Snaking his arm across her shoulder he points to the full moon.

A: See Devasena, how beautiful and bright the moon is just like you.

She lets out a faint smile.

D mv: There was a great deal of drama earlier how is it that he is so calm and composed without a word of taunt or raising an eyebrow at me?

D: Are you upset with me ?

A: No, not at all ma! Why do you ask that ? (Caresses her head)

She leans her head on his chest and he embraces her.

D: I know.. today I was harsh to you and Rajamatha. My patience surpassed all boundaries when your brother gave away your position to that dog and Rajamatha remained silent to the injustice unfolding before her eyes.I couldn't tolerate my husband being insulted so I reacted that way.

A : (Chuckles) I didn't ask for any explanation my love..

D: You didn't but I had to say else my conscience would kill me.

She looks up hesitantly. He holds her chin lifting her face to meet his gaze.

A: You know Devasena, this is what I like in you - your courage to speak up for what you believe not minding the person infront of you. Let me tell you, I never desired for any position, be it king or senathipathi. I only want to serve Mahishmati and I can do that without any title. Through today's incident I came to know how much my Devasena loves me when she stood high and fought for me. I am so proud that I got you as my wife, this pride is greater than being the emperor of Mahishmati.

D's eyes glisten seeing her husband's trust and love for her.

D: But still... I am not convinced...Rajamatha too was...

Placing one arm across her shoulder and other hand holding hers, he carefully walks her into their room.

A: Amma is not at fault Devasena. It was not her decision she herself seemed shocked when Bhalla did that and she couldn't overrule because the authority to appoint is the King's. I was only hurt that she left halfway.

D: I am feeling bad.. all because of me...

A: Don't ever say that Devasena ! It is not because of you. It had to happen so it happened. I am hopeful that things will change for the better.

He shifts his hand to her bump and smiling at it,

A: Let our son come, he'll bring his nannamma to us in the same force that she walked out..(laughs)

Devasena voices in support of her husband. Placing her hand above his she talks to her little one,

D: Heard that nana ? You nanna has assigned you the task of uniting your nannamma with him. My son will do that right ??

And lo ! Comes a strong kick which is also felt by Amarendra as he has his hand on her belly.

D: Ouch !!

She grips his arm tightly.Amarendra starts to panic.

A: Something happened Devasena... Are you ok ? Shall I call for the physician ??

D: (Grinning)I am fine Amarendra that is your son's style of giving his word. Like father like son.

A: He kicked right ?? For the first time ??

He searches her eyes for an answer for which she nods in affirmation. Amarendra feels elated and kneels infront of her placing both hands on her stomach to feel his baby's movements.

D: Say something Amarendra... he can hear...

A: What... what do I say...mmm...

D: Sing a song...

A: I don't want to scare my son!

D: (Chuckles) Then teach him some war techniques of yours let him learn like how Arjuna taught Abhimanyu when he was in Subhadra's womb.

A: Good idea ! But we'll keep war techniques for another day... for now... for now... haan I will teach him how to survive a drowning !

D: Great !

Amarendra teaches his son who responds by moving around much to the delight of his proud parents. Little did they know that this knowledge imparted by Amarendra would save their little Mahe's life in future. 😢 He also instructs his son to be humble and treat everyone equally.

A:... last but not least remember to take care of Mahishmati and your Amma ok ?

He says as they settle on their bed. Taking her feet on his lap he presses it gently.

D: What ?? Only Amma ?? What about Nanna ??

A: Mmm... what if I am not..??

By then Devasena closes his mouth in an attempt to stop him from uttering the unthinkable.

D: Amarendra !! Never ever talk like that again !!

A few drops of tears roll down her cheeks and she takes the edge of her pallu to wipe it off this upsets Amarendra who hugs her close to his chest kissing her forehead.

A: Hey I just said it for fun calm down Devasena you shouldn't worry or cry during this time. It is not good for your health and baby's.

D: I know... I...I just couldn't bear it...

Suddenly she feels embarrassed crying before him and averts her eyes. He notices this and cups her cheeks meeting her gaze,

A: What happened to my feisty queen?? I have only known the strong Devasena now I am seeing this unknown part of you and I am not liking it one bit !

D: Strong people too have their own vulnerabilities we are also humans after all not lifeless twigs or stones. You are my strength and weakness Amarendra I can't take it if something happens to you.

A: And I won't allow my Devasena to become weak so I will be by your side as your strength. Nothing untoward can happen to me ! I am Bahubali, your Bahubali I will always find a way back to you this is my promise to you!

Devasena looks at him lovingly planting a kiss on his cheek.

A: Baahh... I am sure you can do better than that.

Shaking her head she pecks his lips.

A: Mmm... even better ?? Or should I ?? 😉

She sees the mischievous glint in his eyes.

D: Spare me pls !

She says pointing to her huge belly.

A: Oops..ok ok...after baby is born.. 😍

D: ☺️☺️

Amarendra lies on the bed taking his wife along with him. She rests her head on his chest and he caresses her head.

D : Amarendra, you owe me my seemantham gift..

He heaves a long sigh.

A: You wanted me to be the King of Mahishmati, your husband can't afford that gift Devasena...

D : Oh you took it seriously ? I said that to scare your brother away. (laughs) With or without throne, my husband is always King to me and the people of Mahishmati I saw it on the day of Bhalla's pattabishegam.

A: Ahaan ! So what gift does my Queen want ?

Devasena raises her head to see his face.

D : Your smile ! The best gift for me.

Amarendra smiles broadly at her and she captures that face in her heart and mind.

D: Aaawwww my big baby !

She snuggles back on his chest. He wraps his arms around her.

A: You are also a baby can't believe that a baby is going to be my baby's amma.

She chuckles hitting his chest playfully.

A: Devasena, it is time. You need to sleep.

D: Nope! I won't until you tell me a story!

A: Story ?? I don't know any only Kattappa mama is good at it..

D: This is unfair ! When you got hurt and wanted a lullaby, I sang and danced to put you to sleep now I want to sleep and you can't tell a story !! See nana, your nanna isn't telling me story let's not talk to him until he tells one.

A: Ooohhh blackmail... ok ok... I'll tell... hmm once upon a time there was a King..

D: Wait stop ! Again king, queen story... I don't want tell me something different..

A: Hmm... (thinks)

D: I heard the maids praising your feat at Singapuram bandit caves trying to nab Sakethudu. Tell me about that.

A mv: Oops... does she know about the Manoharis ??

As if caught his thoughts,

D: Yes. That too... your raas leelas with the Manoharis..

He laughs hugging her in a tight embrace as he begins to narrate his story.

THE END.
😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.7K 26
Hi Friends ! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Ammu is Back!As the title suggests, this fanfiction is about the return of the great Amarendra Bahubali after 25 years and his l...
28.1K 1.5K 14
Hi friends ! 🙋🏻‍♀️ Sharing my first FF on Darling n Sweety. This is inspired from the events at Dubai when the team went there for Bahubali 2 promo...
297K 16.1K 63
Two different People Different ideology Two different world He's Devil 😈... She's an Angel 🧚 She's innocent... He's nothing but innocent She's wa...
8.8K 646 44
Maan Malhotra ~ "I'm so deeply lost in my soul; how can I expect anyone else to understand me?" "A handsome and powerful CEO, he changes partners as...