😍Darling n Sweety😍 [COMPLET...

By Bahubalifan

Hi Pranushka fans !!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ For the love of 😍Darling n Sweety😍 My crazy imaginations on Darling n Sweety(... More

Cutting Tomatoes - Part 1
Cutting Tomatoes - part 2
Script Discussion 📑
Mahendra's Parents
Devasena's Saree
Seemantham gift 🎁
The Bump(y) Ride
Angels&Devils
Part 1 : Bava Bangaram
Part 2 : Bava Bangaram
Part 3 : Bava Bangaram
Part 4 : Bava Bangaram
Part 5 : Bava Bangaram
Pacha Bottesina - 1
Pacha Bottesina - 2
Bahubali's offsprings
Wow!
Macbali vs Bahubali
Part 1: Bb2 party
Part 2: Bb2 party
S for Sweety
The Bahubali Dinner
Part 1: Mission Veet
Part 2: Mission Veet
A gift for Darling
Darling in KTLUC
Sequel : Happy Family
Darling watches Bhagamathie teaser
Hide n Seek...eerr Kiss
Shot 1: S signs a thriller !
Kanna Nidurincharaa
En pondatti ooruku poyitta
LR comes to Dubai ♥️
Shot 2: Chanchala's hero & The Villian.
Bahubali Reunion
The ship that sailed
Darling attends Bhagamathie pre-release
Chandra grahanam and Pabsu pa
Shot 3: Language lessons
📢Announcement 📢

Naa koduku ekkada ? 🤔

1.6K 95 76
By Bahubalifan

Pic credits : Google images.

D - Darling
S - Sweety
T - Thamannah
R - Rana

***

After shooting coronation scenes of Mahendra, T and S are relaxing and chit-chatting.

S: Tammy, you're looking so gorgeous in this costume! My evil eyes might fall on you.Ask you mother to ward it off once you reach home. 😃

T: Oh thanks for the compliments Sweety. I envy your looks. You are stunning ! 🤩

S: Yeah..with those streaks of grey hair ? 😏

T: I am serious da. You still look sexy even in this old get-up.If only my father-in-law was here he would have whisked you away !! 😉

S: Ssshhh Tammy, pls talk softy he'll turn up any moment...

T: Who ?

S: Who else ? On screen it is devasena...devasena...devasena once lights and camera are off it is sweety...sweety...sweety. Except bathroom and dressing room he follows me everywhere.🤦🏻‍♀️

T: You mean darling ??? 😄

S: Mmm. He doesn't know I am here but somehow he will...

D: SWEETY !!!! BANGARAM !!! WHERE ARE YOU ???

S: Came. I told you na....

She shakes her head in annoyance and T chuckles. Suddenly an idea strikes S.

S: Hey Tammy, you know what! I am going to irritate him he will get pissed off and leave.

T: Why do you want to irk him ? He is such a darling.

S: Ooohh you don't understand just cooperate with me ok ?

T: Ok.

D spots S and T. With a broad smile, he walks towards them with two plates piled up with food.

D: Hey Bangaram ! ( Places a plate infront of her) Tammy, you are also here ? Take this plate, have it. The curry is lip-smacking delicious.

He pushes a plate to her side.

T: For you darling ??

D: I actually brought two for myself and Sweety didn't expect you but since you are here you have this we will eat from the same plate. Come bangaram let's eat.

He sits on a chair beside Sweety and she begins her act.

S: Here my daughter-in-law, take my jewels it is all for you.

She remove her bangles and rings pretending to give it to T.

T: Oh thanks my mother-in-law,  they're beautiful!

S: What else do you want my dear dil ?? Shall I write off Mahishmathi in your name ? Or you want to rule Kunthalam ? Just name it and you will get it.

As the ladies converse, D remains unperturbed and continues to munch a chicken drumstick. S and T eyetalk,

S: No reaction Tammy !! 😰

T: You wait and see now... 😉

T: (Clears her throat) Oh you are the best mil one can ever get ! Thank you so much athamma! I have got you as my mil and him as my husband that is enough for me.

D stops chomping and looks up at the ladies in shock.

D: What did you just say ?!

T: Dil-mil talks, you don't interfere.

D: Hey all these while it was the two of you so I kept quiet now it involves me ! What is happening ? I need to know!

D had fallen in their trap so Sweety continues the drama.

S: See my son, how caring he is. He doesn't want his amma to walk so he only brought the food. I am so proud of my son. He will definitely take good care of you.

She pats D's head lovingly as a mother would do to her son for which D shoots her a blank look.

T: True, he is such a darling that is why I fell in love with him.

D: What's wrong with you two ? What are you both blabbering?

T: You are the Mahendra right ?

D: Yeah..

T: She is your mother and I am your lover..simple.

D: But... but... that is in the movie not offscreen!!

T: Onscreen or offscreen doesn't matter, relationship is a relationship. What Sweety ?

S: Spot on Tammy !!

Putting away his drumstick, he stops eating and gives a miserable look to S.

D: Why bangaram, why are you doing this to me ??

S speaks in a motherly tone,

S: Why nana ? What did I do ? Is it wrong if a mother praises her son?

D: 😢Don't say like that bangaram it is as if piercing my heart with a dagger.

S: Aaawww see Tammy, my son is upset. What shall I do to make him happy ? Hmm.. come nana sleep on Amma's lap.. Amma will sing you a lullaby and you will be fine.

D: Ask her to stop this Tammy ! I am not liking it one bit!!

T: Hey what's wrong ? She is doing it to make you happy..

D: I am hungry I want to eat and I want her to eat too. 😔

T: Ok fine. Mil, he wants to eat it seems.

S: That's all..come my baby Amma will feed you. You know dil, when I was pregnant with him how much he used to trouble me with his constant kicks..uff ! Neither could I sit nor sleep... he gave me a tough time during labour too but I have no regrets, I have got one awesome son (takes a morsel of food) open your mouth my little one...aaa...

T wants to burst out laughing but keeps an unperturbed face. D pushing her hand aside, sulks and turns his face away.

D: I don't want food. I lost my appetite. 😤

T: Hey why ? She's feeding you with so much love.

D: This is not the love I expect.

S: Oohhh he wants that love. Got it my dil?

T: Yup I got it mil ! (Takes some good in her hand) Here my darling, my to-be husband, have this...aaa...(Bringing it near his mouth)

D: (Pushing her hand away forcefully) Why are you coming to feed me ? And I am not your to-be husband. Movie is ending with my coronation. Ok ! 😠

S: But..Isn't this the kind of love you expected ??

D glares at her.

D: I don't want any love. I'll be single for the rest of my life. You both are possessed. I am leaving. Bye !

He gets up angrily, kicks the chair in frustration and leaves. Giggling and exchanging a high-five, they get up and follow to irk him further. They see Prashanti coming in the opposite direction.

S: (Winks her eyes) Naa koduku ekkada ??

S says it loud enough for D to hear.

Hearing that word "koduku" from S annoys him further and he walks gritting his teeth.

Pra: Your son is walking ahead dear..

She chuckles and leaves. D turns and shoots them a glare. He continues walking with those two in tow.

T stops Valli garu.

T: Valli garu, did you see her son?

Va: Isn't he the one ?? (points at D)

S: Oh yes !! See dil, the whole world is saying he is my son but my son is not acknowledging that.

D who is already fuming clenches his fist and punches the wall as he walks. He increases his speed.

Rama garu calls the ladies and they turn back. Noticing those two stopped pursuing him D flees from that spot. He sees R practising with his mace and runs to him.

D: Look bava, they are teasing me! 😫

R: Why bava ? What happened? 😳

D narrates the incident. 

R: That's so bad ! Hmm, you don't worry bava...Do as I say(whispers to D)

D: As you say bava.

S and T arrive at the spot searching for D.

T: Rana, did you see Darling ??

R: Yeah...

S&T: Where ??

R: Look behind you !

They turn and their jaws drop to the floor at the unexpected sight !

D is standing tall and proud with his hands on his hips as Amarendra Bahubali smirking mischievously at Devasena.

T: Oops maavayya!

T takes a step behind, picks the end of her pallu and pulls it over her back to her shoulder like a traditional dil when she has to pay respects to elders.

D: I am back ! 😎

He does a SRK wide arm pose. S smiling sheepishly,

S mv: Oh no ! Checkmate !! I didn't expect this!! His look isn't that good. Seems like he'll not rest until he truly makes me Mahendra's amma. Sweety, you're finished !!!

D: Mee drushti ekkado unnatundi Sweety...

She moves back hiding behind T with a nervous look on her face.

D: I wanted to have lunch with you but you asked for your son. How can I not fulfill my bangaram's wish ??

S: Pls leave me Pabsu, I won't ask for my son anymore !!! I promise!!!

D: Too bad my Bommali !! You have awakened the sleeping Pa(b)supathy in me! Be prepared to face the devil ! 😈

S: Sorry da sorry,sorry,sorry !!! I was just pulling your legs !! Plsss da let me go!!!

D: No way ! I am not leaving you today!!

S: Bro, bro pls save me !!!!

D: This idea was given by him.

S: Ohhh bro you too !!!

R: Sorry bro, as men we can tolerate anything but the woman we love calling us a bro or son is real heartache so this time I am on my bava's side !

S: Gggrr!! Get lost !!! Tammy, atleast you save me da !!

T: Didn't I tell you my fil would take you away if he saw you ! And I am not ready to mess with the great Amarendra Bahubali !!! Sorry my mil !

S feels hopeless as all have let her down.

D: I forgive you for this Tammy. Thanks bava, you saved the day !

R: (Grins) The royal suite awaits you Bahubali !

D giggles and lifting S off the ground by one arm places her over his right shoulder.

D: Hasta la vista...Shall we baby ?? 😉

S: Aaa!!!!!!!!!!!!😰😰😰

THE END.
😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
67.4K 7.2K 57
Here I am again with another story based on anidita. Here Anirudh, Bondita and Saudamini were best friends but after bondita's parents death she went...
3.2K 172 10
Continuation to Mirchi movie released in 2013. These one shots / story are purely from my imagination. Happy reading ! 🤗
3.7K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...