lacuna ➳ tribbiani.

By buckystxrk

friends | season one - ten SLOW UPDATES highest rankings. •#1 in joeytribianni •#38 in friends More

0.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.15
6.16
7.1
7.2

6.14

5.8K 176 9
By buckystxrk

14; the one with the good news.

"Hey, it's Joey here?", Chandler asked, walking inside the apartment.

"No, he'll be back by dinner", Alycia replied. "What's up?".

Chandler took her arm and walked with her to the couch to sit down. He looked really excited about something, but Alycia had no idea what was going on.

"So, I want to tell you this because you are my best friend and you told me you always wanted to be that friend that helps with this kind of stuff".

"Okay", Alycia said, extremely confused.

"I'm going to ask Monica to marry me".

"What?", she exclaimed in disbelief. "Chandler, I can't believe it!", she added, hugging him.

"I know, me neither", he replied. "When they went to the museum with the tickets Phoebe got from her massage client, she put our names on the list for a wedding reception, you know, just for fun", Chandler explained. "At first I was completely freaked out but then I though, why not?".

"I'm so happy for you, Chandler. I really am", Alycia replied, trying not to cry because of how excited she was. Two people she loves so deeply, her best friends in the entire world, getting married. She couldn't be any happier right now.

"Only you and Phoebe know so far, okay? I don't want to tell anyone else just yet. I want this to be a secret so Monica doesn't find out".

"Oh, sure. I won't tell anyone", Alycia nodded. "I'm so excited! Monica is going to be so happy".

☀️

"Oh, hey. We're deciding what ring Chandler should get", Phoebe said as soon as Alycia walked inside the apartment.

"Phoebe, we have a code!", Chandler exclaimed.

"Sorry", she quickly apologized.

"What is the code?".

"Grabbing a coffee".

"Ah, subtle", Alycia nodded.

Shortly after she walked in, Ross and Joey walked inside the apartment too.

"So, let's grab a cup of coffee", Chandler inmediately said, starting to head towards the door with both girls quickly following.

"Oh, we just came here to ask if you guys wanted to go to the Central Perk with us", Ross replied.

"Yeah, well...we're going somewhere else", Phoebe quickly replied.

"Is there something wrong?", Ross asked, noticing their friends' weird behaviour.

"No. Is there something wrong with you?", Alycia asked back, trying to act as normal, not really succeeding.

The three friends rushed outside the apartment before any of them could ask anymore questions about what was happening.

"Okay, I'm stopping at one last coffee shop and then we'll meet to...buy the definite coffee", Chandler said when they were outside the building.

"That's very confussing, but okay", Alycia replied.

"Where do we meet?", Phoebe asked.

"Let me think, where do we hang out all the time that doesn't look suspicious at all?", Chandler asked ironically.

"Yeah, that's what I mean", Phoebe nodded, earning a look from her two friends.

☀️

"Out of all the ugly stores I've been to, this was the best", Chandler informed the two girls as they walked inside the jewerly store. "But no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to find the perfect ring!".

"Maybe don't get her a ring", Phoebe said. "You can give her an engagement bracelet, or an engagement tiara", she continued, gasping when she saw what was behind her, rushing to pick it up. "Oh! An engagement revolucionary war musket!".

Alycia started chuckling, earning a look from Chandler and the guy that work at the shop, not finding their behaviour funny at all.

"I'm glad I picked you two to help me", Chandler stated sarcastically.

"I'm sorry", Alycia quickly apologized while Phoebe walked back to put the musket where it previously was. "It's...it was funny".

The group kept looking for a ring, trying to find something Monica would really like. After a few minutes, Alycia noticed Chandler was looking at a few rings with interest, maybe already having a few in mind. She walked over him just by the time the guy was explaining the details of a ring he asked to see.

"It's from the 1920s. One and a half carat diamond with saphires on either side".

"Sir, could I ask you to...uh, could you hold that ring and ask me to marry you?", Chandler asked.

The guy stared at him with an expretionless look, but decided to do as he said anyway, holding out the ring to him. "Will you marry me?", he asked in an emotionless tone.

"Oh my god, that's the one!", he cried with excitement. "How much is it?".

"Chandler, I'll handle this", Phoebe quickly said, pushing him aside and standing in front of the guy on the counter. "How much is it?", she repeated.

"8,600 dollars".

"We'll give you ten dollars for it".

Alycia and Chandler exchanged a look, but decided not to talk. The man looked at Phoebe, not believing she was actually saying that, holding a straight face still. "Are you interested in this ring?", he finally asked.

"Yes, yes", Chandler inmediately said. "But I can only pay 8,000 dollars". The man thought about it for a moment but decided to accept the offer. Chandler searched for something on his pockets, realizing about something as soon as he did. "Oh no, I lend my credit card to Joey. Alright, you two guard the ring until I get back!", he quickly said before running out of the shop.

☀️

"Oh, no. What are we going to do?!", Alycia freaked out. "Could you let my friend out of this cage, please?", she asked to the people working at the store.

Phoebe eventually got out of the cage where she was being kept after she tried to go after the guy that bought the ring without them noticing since they were too distracted trying on the jewerly. She took off all the accesories she was wearing and put the musket back once again, trying to figure out what to do.

"Do you think he'll want the musket now?", Phoebe asked out of nowhere, earning a look from Alycia that clearly showed her answer was a big no.

Minutes later, Chandler walked inside the store. Alycia didn't know how to tell him what happened. She was so excited for him and Monica and he trusted her to help, but she failed her best friend completely. She felt like the most horrible person in the entire world for letting him down on something like this, something that means so much to him.

"Hey, what's wrong?", Chandler asked the moment he saw her. She couldn't hide absoloutely anything from him. He knew her enough to know when something is troubling her.

"We...uh, sort of...someone bought the ring", she stuttered, sighing. "We're so sorry, we got distracted!".

"What?", he asked, looking rather disappointed. "I told you guys to guard the ring".

"Hey, I tried to stop him and these guys put me in jail!", Phoebe exclaimed, pointing at the front door where she was trapped. "But there's plenty of other rings to choose".

"Yeah, but when he proposed to me with the ring I got...goosebumps", he explained.

"Maybe it was the guy", Phoebe muttered.

"It was the ring!".

☀️

"Okay, what's the plan?", Alycia asked when they're standing outside the restaurant the guy is supposedly going to propose to his girlfriend. They were very lucky to have that information, otherwise they wouldn't have got the chance to try to get the ring back. "Are we robbing it or...".

"See?", Phoebe asked, turning to look at Chandler. "You're the only who doesn't like stealing!".

"Pheebs, I was joking", she quickly pointed out.

"Me too", she mutters, realizing she was once again the only one supporting the idea of stealing the ring.

When they got inside the restaurant, Alycia and Phoebe identified the guy who was at the store sitting in a nearby table with his girlfriend.

Phoebe was able to trick him into coming with them so they were able to make the trade. The guy at first wasn't giving in, until they came up with a lie so the guy could finally accept.

"Please, this woman is dying!", Alycia exclaimed, pointing at Phoebe. "Her dying wish is getting to wear that beautiful ring to marry the love of her life. Are you really going to ruin what's left of a dead woman's life?".

The guy turned to look at Phoebe who started coughing, trying to pretend like she was sick. Eventually, he agreed to trade it after the lie they told him, giving Chandler the ring he initially wanted to buy and accepting the other one he had.

"Thank you", Chandler said. "Oh, and you are about to marry a wonderful man!".

"C'mon, man. Seriously", Alycia muttered after noticing the girl's surprised look and the guy looking at them, obviously upset that his surprise was completely ruined.

☀️

"You know, even when we almost lost the ring, we did a pretty good job", Alycia said to Phoebe as they're walking up the stairs to Alycia's apartment. "We are like, ring-pickers #1".

"Yeah, we should tell the others in case they ever want to buy an engagement ring", Phoebe agreed. "We'll have a lot of work to do thanks to Ross", she joked, earning a laugh from her friend.

"There are not enough rings in the world for all that man's wives", Alycia replied, opening the door of the apartment, noticing everyone but Monica inside.

"Hey, Chandler is going to ask Monica to marry him!", Ross said excitedly, pointing at the ring Rachel was currently holding.

"Oh, we know. We helped picking the ring", Phoebe quickly replied as the girls turned their attention to the ring, not noticing Ross and Joey gave Chandler a look for not telling them about this, choosing to tell the girls instead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.3K 19
"You free this afternoon?" "Don't tell me I gotta be there at tea time!" Amy Harvey is a 25 year old snarky young adult from Britain that moved to Ne...
35.7K 706 32
Two amazing actors falling in love onset.. how will they manage to see each other everyday? +Creds to Warner Brother's studios.. I did NOT make up th...
4.8K 232 7
Walk through fire for you Just let me adore you oh honey Rachel is ready to start dating again after her breakup with Ross. Chandler's younger broth...
2.6M 60.4K 82
❝ Kiss me slowly As if the seconds didn't pass As if it were a farewell Look at me with the shine Of the illusion of spring Of the excitement of summ...