lacuna ➳ tribbiani.

By buckystxrk

friends | season one - ten SLOW UPDATES highest rankings. •#1 in joeytribianni •#38 in friends More

0.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
7.1
7.2

6.5

6.1K 166 8
By buckystxrk

5; the one where Rachel moves out.

"Wow, you look great!", Chandler said to Monica when she's out of her bedroom. "Wanna move in with me tomorrow?".

"Okay!", Monica smiled, sitting down on Chandler's lap, giving him a kiss.

"So what are you girls planning on doing on the last night?".

"Well, instead of being sad, we figured we'd go out to have dinner and also celebrate that Alycia is moving in with Joey", Monica smiled, already aware of the good news.

They gathered everyone to tell them the good news (of course they all thought Alycia was pregnant at first). All the friends were really happy and excited for them. Alycia still couldn't believe she's actually moving in with him and that her apartment will be Rachel's. It sounds insane, but she can't wait for all of it to happen.

Things are going so great, and she's not scared of taking the next step anymore. She can't be more in love right now.

"Hey", Ross and Joey greeted them when they were in the aparment.

Joey stopped to look at Alycia, a big smile on his face. "Hey, future roommie!".

"What's up, future roommie!", she said back, smiling up at him too.

He sat down next to her, putting an arm around her shoulders and kissing her cheek.

"Ugh. All this love is making me feel so single!", Phoebe said, being in between the two couples. "Ross, come here!".

Ross gave her a look, but decided to walk there anyway.

"I was joking", Phoebe chuckled. "You don't have a chance, baby".

Everyone turned to look at her, but decided to let her be. Ross walked away, sitting down on the couch.

"What are you guys doing on the big last night?", Alycia decided to ask.

"Well, instead of just hanging out, we figured we'd do nothing", Chandler replied, copying Monica's answer when he asked about their planes.

"It's Knicks season's opening tonight", Ross quickly said. "I thought you guys could come over and watch it".

"I don't know, Ross", Joey replied. "Not if you're gonna start talking about how you gave up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist".

"I did gave up a career on basketball to become a peleontologist!", Ross shouts back, offended. All the friends groaned tiredly for hearing him saying that.

"You're not dressed yet?", Monica asked to Rachel when she saw her leaving her bedroom. "We're supposed to have fun in 15 minutes!".

"And clearly not a minute sooner", she snapped back, smiling sarcastically at her best friend.

"Please, at least tell me you're packed".

"Monica, of course I'm packed. Relax!", Rachel replied. "Just wanted to hear some opinions on what I should wear tonight", she added, pointing at Phoebe and Alycia.

"I can't get a minute of peace around here", Phoebe complained, standing up with Alycia following her to Rachel's bedroom. "Oh my god!", she exclaimed when she got inside the room, noticing it was a complete mess and Rachel still hasn't packed a single thing.

"Well, this won't be done in 15 minutes", Alycia points out. "Someone's gonna die tonight and we all know who that is", she added in a singing tone, turning to look at Rachel.

"And what you're wearing is fine for that", Phoebe added.

"Rachel, I wanted to talk...", Monica started when she entered the room, stopping when she noticed all the mess. "You're not packed!".

"Surprise!", Rachel exclaimed. "As a gift to you on our last night...ta-da!".

Monica looked upset still, however, a big smiled formed on her face after a few seconds. "I'll be coordinator! Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't get you anything".

"Ah, it's alright", Rachel replied, patting Monica's shoulder with a big fake smile.

"Everyone can help! Chandler can make boxes, Ross can wrap, and Joey can lift things", Monica started planning. "Phoebe, go tell the guys they have to help".

Phoebe got out of the room to alert the guys about the plan, but Monica got out of the room before they could leave the apartment. Luckily, they all got excuses: Chandler and Joey wanted to do nothing together for the last time, and Ross lied about having to take care of Ben.

☀️

"This is not how I expected our girls night to be at all", Alycia said while packing next to Phoebe.

"This is so sad!", Rachel commented, walking over to hug Monica.

"I'm going to miss you so much!", Monica said, hugging her friend back.

"C'mon, you guys", Phoebe walked over them. "We should be having fun! How about instead of focusing on the bad side, you look it in a good way".

"What do you mean?", Rachel asked after she pulled away from the hug with Monica.

"Instead of thinking of thigs you're going to miss...try to think about things you're not going to miss", she replied.

"Oh, that's a good idea", Alycia agreed, folding clothes on the floor to put them inside a box.

"I don't think there's anything", Monica shakes her head. "She's perfect".

Monica reach out to take Rachel's hands as both smiled at each other. Phoebe rolled her eyes and decided to give up, going back to what she was previously doing.

"I have one", Rachel said shortly after Monica.

"Great!", Phoebe smiled, walking over the bed to sit down.

"I'm not going to miss the fact that you're never allowed to move the phone pen", Rachel laughed. Monica was upset, but faked a laugh anyway after noticing all of her friends were chuckling.

"How about you Monica?", Alycia asked this time.

"Well...I guess I won't miss that she always did that", she simply replied.

"Well, there you go! Now everyone feels better", Phoebe smiled to her two friends, happy to get them in a better mood already to keep packing.

"Not just the phone pen", Monica continued. Everyone turned to look at her.

"Oh, but the game was over", Alycia quickly said, afraid this might get out of control.

"I never get my messages", she continued anyway, putting some stuff into a box next to her.

"You get your messages", Rachel replied, a little offended.

"It doesn't count if you have to read them off the back of your hand after you've fallen asleep on the couch".

"Oh, so you missed a message?", Rachel asked, crossing her arms. "Was it from Chandler or your mom? Or from Chandler...or your mom?".

☀️

"You know? I hate this now", Phoebe commented. "I liked it better when you guys were sad".

Ever since the little game, Rachel and Monica barely talk to each other, and if they do is only to say something mean or sarcastic towards each other. Alycia and Phoebe were packing in silence, not daring to say something that might make things worse.

"You know what else I'm not going to miss?", Rachel started. "Hi, I'm Monica. I clean the toilet seventeen times a day, even if someone's on it!", she added to mock her friend.

"Hi, I'm Rachel. Is my sweater too tight? No? Oh, I better wash it and shrink it!".

"I'm Monica. I don't get phone messages from interesting people. Ever".

"Oh my god! I love Ross, I hate Ross. I love Ross, I hate Ross!".

"Oh my god! I can't find a boyfrind, so I guess I'll just stumble across the hall and sleep with the first guy I find in there".

Monica give Rachel a look before thorwing some stuff inside a box and storming out of the bedroom, looking really hurt and upset about what Rachel just said.

"Yeah, we should hurry if we want to make those dinner reservations", Phoebe nodded, throwing random stuff in boxes too like Monica did.

"I don't want to get in between this thing, but you really took it to a next level with that last one, Rach", Alycia pointed out, deciding to focus on packing instead of listening to all that stupid argument.

They shouldn't be fighting right now. It's their last night together as roommates, and it can't be a bad memory for them.

"She brought up Ross first!", Rachel said in her defense. "That was low too!".

"Look, I'm gonna talk to her and make her come here so you guys can apologize and get over this fight", Phoebe stood up from the floor, leaving the room.

In just a few minutes, Monica entered the room so Alycia decided to head out with Phoebe and let the two friends talk about this alone and fix things between them. After a while, they saw Rachel walking out of the room with a box, looking rather upset still.

"What is going on?", Alycia dared to ask. "You guys are good now?".

"Monica is moving".

"So...no, then", Alycia muttered, leaning back on the couch and continue reading the magazine she was holding.

"I am not moving!", she exclaimed angrily.

"Then how come all of your stuff is in this box?", Rachel asked sarcastically, starting to run away from Monica when she started to chase after her to take that box our of her hands.

"Okay, okay", Phoebe started, trying to calm them down. "Okay, stop!", she screamed. The two girls stopped running, turning to look at Phoebe. "I know you're acting mad cause that way it'll be easier to leave, but deep down you're still very sad".

"No, Phoebe. I am mad!", Monica exclaimed.

"Deep, deep down".

"No, I'm just mad", Rachel said this time.

"Then keep running", Phoebe sighed, giving up.

"Oh, I'm going to kill them", Alycia complained, stiil sitting on the couch, hearing them scream and run around the room. "Hey, stupid. You could do a lot more if you start packing her things instead of chasing after her!".

Monica turned around to look at Alycia as she stopped running, deciding to go to the room again and start packing. Rachel sighed, putting the box on the floor and sitting down with Phoebe on the dinner table as Monica packed on her own. Eventually, she started moving boxes out of Rachel's room.

"Last box of clothing", she announced. "I'm just going to lable it: what were you thinking?".

"Oh, funny. I was going to go across the hall and ask Chandler the same question", Rachel snapped back sarcastically.

"Oh, please!", Alycia exclaimed from the couch, putting down the magazine. "This has got to be the worst night I've ever had with you guys. Rachel is moving out tomorrow, you won't be living together anymore and everything is going to change. Is this really how you want to spend the last moments you two will ever have as roommates?".

Monica and Rachel exchanged a look for a few seconds, looking back at Alycia. "No...".

"Good! Can you guys hug it out so we can all have fun?".

They dobut about it for a second, but eventually gave each other a hug. Phoebe and Alycia were happy to see they were finally getting back on good terms.

"I'm sorry I said all that mean things about you", Rachel started.

"I'm sorry too", Monica replied. "And I am going to miss a lot of things that you do. Like those little notes on the mirror when I take a shower, or when you cover me with a blanket everytime I fall asleep on the couch".

"Well, I don't want you to get cold", Rachel replied, pulling away from their hug.

Monica sighed, hey eyes filling with tear. "When I told you I wanted to live with Chandler, you took it so well and you were so happy for me", she cried. "Now you have to leave and...and I have to live with a boy!".

Monica hugged Rachel again as she started crying. "Oh, Mon. It's okay. I'll be just two floors down from you guys".

"I'm still going to miss you so much!", Monica kept crying.

Eventually the two girls broke their hug again only to invite Phoebe and Alycia to join the hug too. It was a very nice way to continue with the last night in the apartment and finishing to pack all of Rachel's stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 5.6K 115
{joey tribbiani ff} •book two• Heather Bing has spent almost six years in New York but her journey of love has just begun. Will Heather's dream of o...
278K 7.6K 33
In which Monica's friend from college starts staying with her or In which the guy next door falls for his neighbour [season 1-season 10] season 1 ~...
2.6M 60.4K 82
❝ Kiss me slowly As if the seconds didn't pass As if it were a farewell Look at me with the shine Of the illusion of spring Of the excitement of summ...
588K 13.6K 36
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 the youngest geller kid falling for her sarcastic neighbour 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 evelyn realizing he had already fallen...