lacuna ➳ tribbiani.

By buckystxrk

friends | season one - ten SLOW UPDATES highest rankings. •#1 in joeytribianni •#38 in friends More

0.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
7.1
7.2

6.1

7.7K 204 15
By buckystxrk

1; the one with the drunk couple.

"Fun story. My friends abandoned me in Vegas so I had to make new friends!", Alycia said ironically when Joey and Phoebe walked up to her. She just spent and hour or so playing poker with a couple from Mexico and a group of four girls from France. She actually had a very good time.

"We're not supposed to be here", Phoebe quickly said.

"What happened?", she asked worriedly, completely changing her expression.

"Basically, she fought with an old lady who was stealing people's jackpots and I freaked my hand twin out".

"That's weird. Why would someone freak out if you call them your hand twin?", she replied.

"I know. We could've made a fortune!". Joey agreed with her, not noticing it was sarcasm. Alycia decided to let him be. "Anyway, that's not important right now. We need to get to the chapel right outside the hotel. Ross and Rachel left a message saying they're getting married".

Alycia looked beyond susrprised. "What the hell is wrong with all of you? This is exactly why we never go on vacations together!", she says as she followed behind Joey and Phoebe.

☀️

The three friends rushed inside the chapel and into the room where the ceremony takes place, not noticing Chandler and Monica were there too. They were already surprised to see Rachel and Ross there getting married, and now Alycia and Joey seems to be having the same idea with Phoebe following after them.

"No running in the chapel", the lady at the reception warned them when they were just about to leave the chapel to keep searching for their friends after noticing it was totally empty and Ross and Rachel weren't there.

"Don't you give me any of your shi...hey!", Phoebe said, finally noticing Monica and Chandler there.

"What are you guys doing here?", Monica asked them.

"Ross and Rachel left a message saying they were getting married. Isn't that why you guys are here?".

"Totally", Chandler lied.

"Why else would we be here?", Monica added.

"So, did you see them?", Alycia asked, frowning a little at their weird behaviour.

"They already left", Chandler replied. "We missed it".

"Maybe we wouldn't have if you could run in the chapel!", Phoebe exclaimed to the receptionist.

"This is insane", Monica says about the Rachel and Ross situation.

"It's not a big deal, it's not even a real marriage", Phoebe replied, shrugging. "If you get married in Vegas, you're only married in Vegas".

Joey thought about it for a moment, turning to look at Alycia.

"Wait, no. If you get married here, you get married everywhere", Chandler replied.

"Nevermind", Joey quickly said, making Alycia smile and pat his shoulder.

"Wait, really? Oh my god!", Phoebe says in disbelief. "Meh, whatever".

☀️

"Good morning, Pheebs", Alycia greeted when she entered the restaurant to get breakfast. Phoebe was the only one awake.

"Hi, where's Joey?".

"Oh, he's coming in a few minutes. He's a little sad because his movie got cancelled, like, for real this time".

"Aw, that sucks!".

"Yeah, I decided to go with him in the cab so he wouldn't have to drive by himself".

"You know, I wanted to ask", Pheobe started. "You and Joey have been dating for over a year now and after yesterday at the chapel, I thought...".

"Oh, I know where this is going", Alycia interrupted her, smiling a little awkwardly. "We haven't even talked about moving in together, Pheebs. Getting married is totally out of our plans".

"But you would look so good in your fancy outfits! And I would be the absolute best maid of honor".

Alycia laughed at her comment. "Thanks, Pheebs, but it's not something we are looking foward too. I'm really comfortable with how things are between us".

"Okay...but I will be your maid of honor, right?".

"You, Monica and Rachel can fight to death for that title when the time comes", she joked.

"Those bitches don't even have a chance against me!", Pheobe rolled her eyes, giggling while Alycia stared at her. Her friend was really amusing sometimes.

"Hey", Chandler, Monica and Joey greeted.

"Have anyone talked to Dr. Geller and Mrs. Geller yet?", Chandler joked.

"They left me a message and they should be here any minute", Phoebe replied.

Joey and Chandler left to get food from the buffet while the girls talked about what happened last night. Monica confessed that her and Chandler were actually planning to get married last night, but after seeing her friends coming out of the chapel, she realized she's not ready to take their relationship to the next level, and didn't know how to tell Chandler without hurting his feelings.

"How do I tell him without crushing him? He's going to think I don't love him anymore".

"But you don't", Phoebe argued.

"Of course I do!".

"Good, I was just testing you", she explained right before the guys arrived and sat down with them.

"Hi, we were just talking about bacon", Monica said nervously when they sat down.

"Tennis", Alycia quickly corrected. 

"Yeah, that's more believable", Phoebe agreed, not realizing at first what she just said.

Ross and Rachel sat down with them and all the friends stared at them while they acted like nothing happened. Judging by how drunk they were last night, they probably don't even remember getting married at all.

"What?", Ross asked when he noticed everyone staring at them.

"Aren't we gonna talk about what you guys did last night?", Chandler asked as if it was obvious.

"N-Nothing happened last night", Rachel giggles, worried over what they might've done. They were scared that they might've slept together, unaware the friends were actually talking about a wedding.

"Ross invited us to watch", Phoebe argued. Rachel and Ross exchanged a very confused and surprised expression.

"Yeah, you both were really excited about the wedding", Alycia agreed.

"Oh, who's wedding?", Rachel asked looking really excited.

"Your wedding", Chandler replied, confused.

"We didn't get married", Ross chuckled.

"Yeah, we didn't...".

They both look at each other, finally remembering what happened last night between them. They were totally freaking out, not believing what they did.

"What are you going to do?", Monica asked them after they calmed down a little.

"I guess we find a divorce lawyer", Rachel replied.

"I think Ross already has one", Chandler joked, making everyone but Ross laugh a little. "Now this one's for free, right? Because you pay for the first two so you get the third one for free".

"Laugh all you want but the joke's on you because we don't need to get divorced, we just have to get an annulment".

"Ross, I don't think cirgury's the answer here", Joey said while eating his breakfast.

"Ah, that's your thing", Phoebe smiles at Ross. "You're the guy that gets divorced".

"That's not my thing!", he argued back after everyone agreed with Phoebe's comment. "I don't love getting divorced".

"Ah, but you keep doing it every single time", Alycia replied.

"Yeah, you love divorce so much you're gonna have to marry it and then it won't work out so you'll have to divorce it, divorce guy", Phoebe started laughing loudly. "I'm so drunk".

☀️

"So then Phoebe got back from the bathroom and thought they were talking about Richard, and that's when all the argument started", Alycia kept talking about how Chandler and Monica started fighting back when they were flying to Vegas. Joey made a sound next to her that didn't sound like a reply at all. She turned around, noticing he was falling asleep.

"What?", Joey exclaimed, scared. Alycia just stopped the car abruptly, not caring about other drivers that might come behind her on the road.

"You said you didn't want to be in the cab by yourself because it would be boring and now you're leaving me alone...and it's so boring!".

"Sorry", Joey barely said, starting to fall asleep once again.

"Okay, that's it", she said, moving the car to the side of the road. "You're going to drive all the way back".

☀️

Alycia was at the back, sleeping. When she woke up, she noticed Joey sleeping with his head on her shoulder so she pushed him away, scared and confused as to how could he be sleeping with her at the back of the cab if he was supposed to be driving.

She screams at the sight of a strange guy sitting at the front seat. 

"Hi", he simply said.

Alycia gave Joey a look before telling the guy to stop driving so she could do it. She felt much safer driving herself than having a stanger driving them instead. She was beyond upset over Joey being so lazy and stupid, but decided not to leave the guy out there on the road.

"I can't believe you picked up a strange man in the middle of the road!", she says to Joey who was still sitting at the back of the cab. "He could be a rapist or...or a killer! Or a killer and a rapist!".

"Don't you think I asked him that before he got in?".

"Oh, that's makes it so much better! Thank you, Joey", she snapped. "Go back to sleep, I don't even want to talk to you".

"I'm not a rapist", the guy next to her said. "Or a killer. Or both combined".

"Don't mean to offend but I will have a hard time actually believing what you say", Alycia replied.

"Babe, he's not...".

"Back to sleep", she cuts her boyfriend off. "So you're not a...you're not dangerous, stranger?".

"No", he replied calmly.

"Would you fall asleep if I start talking to you?".

"I had a pretty decent sleep last night so...no".

"You like car games?".

"Sure", he replied. "You know the license plate game?".

"Ah, I love it! Me and a friend of mine play that game all the time", Alycia smiled, remembering Phoebe.

"I'll play, I'll play!".

"No, you clearly need to sleep because you are just so tired. Good night", she says back to Joey, closing the plastic transparent divider that separated the back and the front of the cab.

☀️

"This is the train station", the guy announced where they were passing by it. "Here's where I get off".

"Aw, but we were having so much fun!", Alycia said. They have been talking all the way here, and he actually turned out to be really nice. Totally not a rapist or a killer.

"It was a really fun trip", he agreed. "Hopefully I can see you guys again".

"Have fun, strange guy!", Alycia smiles at him as he's getting out of the cab. "You will be missed".

"Bye, Alycia", he smiles back, closing the door of the cab.

"He learned my name and I didn't even ask his", Alycia said, smiling sadly at the sight of her new friend walking away.

"Hey", Joey started. He has been trying to apologize the whole way back but Alycia wouldn't even listen to him.

"Oh, you again", she mutters.

"I'm sorry. Look, I know I promised you a fun roadtrip and some alone time for the both of us and I did the exact same opposite, okay? I'm really sorry".

Alycia sighed and despite being still upset, she decided to let it go. There's other things worse than this and she did have a good time talking with strange highway dude all the way back to New York. Things weren't so bad after all.

"It's fine, Joey".

"No, it's not", he insisted. "I always do the same thing. You're my girlfriend and I should do nice things for you but I never do! I'm the worst boyfriend ever".

"Don't be so hard on yourself. You're just...not that romantic", she shrugged. "And I don't care. I love you anyway".

"You deserve so much more than me", Joey sighed, still very disappointed of himself.

"You're the best thing that could've ever happened to me, stupid", Alycia insisted. "By far this has been the best year and two months of my entire life, and it's all because of you", she continued. "I don't care that you don't show up everyday at my door with flowers, or plan big surprises for me. You make me feel special and loved without all of that. That's one of the many reason why I'm so in love with you".

She could see Joey smiling through the review mirror. It was a true, genuine smile. And he looked cuter than ever.

"I love you", he replied after a few seconds without knowing what exactly to say to her after that. "And I'm so lucky to have you".

"And I love you. Even when you fall asleep when I'm talking to you", she joked, making him chuckle a little.

"Can I sit next to you now?".

She laughed at how cute that question was. "Of course you can".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 13.6K 36
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 the youngest geller kid falling for her sarcastic neighbour 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 evelyn realizing he had already fallen...
35.7K 706 32
Two amazing actors falling in love onset.. how will they manage to see each other everyday? +Creds to Warner Brother's studios.. I did NOT make up th...
116K 3.8K 50
Quinn Sullivan moves from Montreal to New York after a high fashion magazine discovers her work and decides to hire her. What she doesn't expect is h...
275K 3.5K 119
This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller.